PDA

View Full Version : Legend hand of god

slipnslide
2008-08-03, 10:23 AM
Mods..please delete other thread mistakenly placed on wrong board...

some quick info for a game i thought looked pretty cool..

http://www.legendhandofgod.com/

interview with the creative director (http://www.destructoid.com/destructoid-interview-legend-hand-of-god-creative-director-jan-beuck-94217.phtml)

should be a great fill in til diablo 3 comes out..

Om
2008-08-03, 12:47 PM
I take it from the Diablo reference that this game does not centre on an overweight Argentinian footballer doing coke and single-handily defeating legions of Englishmen?

TheDarkOne
2008-08-03, 01:10 PM
I take it from the Diablo reference that this game does not centre on an overweight Argentinian footballer doing coke and single-handily defeating legions of Englishmen?

You know, I was thinking about making exactly the same joke when I clicked on this link.

Om
2008-08-03, 01:25 PM
You know, I was thinking about making exactly the same joke when I clicked on this link.Well take a go anyway, we'll see which is funnier :smallwink:

slipnslide
2008-08-08, 05:05 PM

no but that would be hilarious too...

game came out last week...did any of you check it out? my gaming rig has just been sitting in the corner collecting dust for a while, was good to dust it off with this last week..

Khalle
2008-08-09, 04:33 PM
I went and downloaded the demo. Absolutely horrible. Poor graphics, poor controls, buggy, poor "story", incredibly bad unbearable voice acting, bad performance, and the text/dialogue seems like it was written in another language and translated by a non native english speaker. Don't think I'll spend my money there.

slipnslide
2008-08-10, 10:35 AM
Really? I had blast with it so far, i mean it seems fine for something to tide me over til diablo 3, maybe the demo is missing some of the polish from the final version...the voice acting seemed on par with what ive seen in other games.