PDA

View Full Version : Superhero names

Linkavitch
2008-08-03, 02:04 PM
I know this has already been done before,(probably) but state the superpower that you would have from the previous thread like this, and add what your superhero name would be, and what kind of supersuit you would have. Mine was being able to absorb the powers of others permanently and use them. And my super suit would just be normal-looking clothes that are actually fire-,bullet-,cold-and just about everything else -proof, with a spiffy pair of sunglasses. They don't do anything, (it's my contact lenses that give me the kind of vision that lets you see through stuff, at least, until i meet someone who can do that.) they just look cool. Oh, and my head randomly goes all Ghost Rider-ish.

Tallis
2008-08-04, 12:55 AM
My super power would be super intellect. I could invent things to mimic whatevr powers I wanted, genetically alter myself to give myself super-powers, come up with the best strategies for any situation and basically out-think my opponents.
My costume would be something like Iron Man but would have the ability to change forms to look however I want, from street clothes to actually making me look like someone else. I would also give it the power to analyze and create countermeasues for the abilities of others. Of course psy shielding is a must.

Dryken
2008-08-09, 01:19 AM
Power: Shapeshifter
Suit: Naked! Woo! I'd be able to make clothes with my powers.
Name: Personally, I'd prefer if I didn't have one which would make me more mysterious. I wouldn't need one anyways, since I'd be taking other people's identities. I'd like a name like Jane Doe, but that's already taken.

And I just want to say right now that I will NOT be a hero. Pure villain or truly chaotic. :P

Grod_The_Giant
2008-08-10, 09:38 PM
I'd like to be able to teleport, both myself and other things. As in "see this rock?" <pop> "see it now? Oh, wait, you can't see it- it's lodged in your jugular vein. Instant stroke!" I'd wear normal street clothes (the better to teleport away and blend it), and call myself...um...actually, I'm really bad at names.

Mr. Mud
2008-08-10, 09:58 PM
Mr. Mud...? He can throw Mud and... uhm... OH he can use mud puddles as a portal to other mud puddles, and large bodies of mud.

Also he can summon little muddlings from the depths of hell, that terrorize you, and make your mother scrub their tracks out of the carpet... FOREVER!

Lord Galen
2008-08-11, 03:34 AM
My name would either be Rex Everything or Lemmy Atom.

Durp
2008-08-13, 01:28 AM
Power: Super agility/climbing and jumping.
Suit: Brown leather jacket with blue undershirt, loose jeans.
Name: Streetrunner.

Durp
2008-08-13, 01:29 AM
Mr. Mud...? He can throw Mud and... uhm... OH he can use mud puddles as a portal to other mud puddles, and large bodies of mud.

Also he can summon little muddlings from the depths of hell, that terrorize you, and make your mother scrub their tracks out of the carpet... FOREVER!

Nemisis: Mr. Clean.