PDA

View Full Version : Soooo, whatever happened to the FAQ thread?

theKOT
2008-08-04, 12:30 AM
A long time ago there was a thread started by the mods to gather pieces of information forumites thought were important. It was similar to a user-composed FAQ. I made several posts there- about the Giant's statement on Belkar's alignment, his write-up of the Miko fight, etc. Many other playgrounders made useful contributions as well, and I was really looking forward to this thread. I asked about it a year ago and got the response "we're working on it". Has this effort been dropped, or what?

RTGoodman
2008-08-04, 12:35 AM
Well, there's the stickied Important/Reoccuring/FAQ Theads or Notices (http://www.giantitp.com/forums/showthread.php?t=6496) thread down in the actual OotS subforum, but I don't know if that's what you're looking for (since it's a single post by Baron that hasn't been updated since 2005). That's the closest I could find.

Sneak
2008-08-04, 12:42 AM
I remember that too, but I haven't seen it in a while (I forgot about it, actually), so I assume it got dropped sometime.

theKOT
2008-08-06, 02:49 AM
Hello? Mods? Anything you can tell me would be appreciated... I just want closure. Please?