PDA

View Full Version : That Guy with a Halberd

Pages : 1 [2] 3 4

Nevitan
2008-08-17, 12:23 AM
thats not surprising
:miko:< http://i172.photobucket.com/albums/w29/Vittles_Real/guywithahalberdiconqc4.png
also: Last non Halberd related post I swearnot really and this white text will hold up in court
http://i337.photobucket.com/albums/n365/b_nebb/Hadoken_V2.png

also this should keep me from being kick out of the club...
http://i337.photobucket.com/albums/n365/b_nebb/g8354svg.png
did you see it... you saw the halberd right?

Zolem
2008-08-17, 12:32 PM
I told you It'd be easier to remake
http://i337.photobucket.com/albums/n365/b_nebb/rect10138.png
and I know this has nothing to do with GwaH but while all the progress in directed to the stories this keep the thread at the top of the list so I'll probably delete all of the posts off of here when attention returns to this thread.

Well, he could be a suportign charecter. We did mention that we would need those.

Graymayre
2008-08-17, 05:14 PM
GwaH's unaproving wizard father?

keeperoflore
2008-08-17, 06:14 PM
GwaH does NOT have a back story of similar quality's to that of a main character, it makes no sence if he did.

Nevitan
2008-08-17, 06:26 PM
chill I think that was just meant as a joke.

keeperoflore
2008-08-17, 07:27 PM
eh i just dont want him ending up being like somone else, the whole point of GwaH is that he is different.

Nevitan
2008-08-17, 08:04 PM
Huzzah! Ive ascended to Dwarf In The Playground!

Also Gwah won't become a Cheap rip-off of some other character somewhere else... I'd have to join TOGwaH if that happened, and sense thats NEVER going to happen then The first part can't happen either.... see perfect logic:smalltongue:

Graymayre
2008-08-18, 02:01 AM
In the end, I think GwaH now has some kind of weird meme power (which beats a backstory anyday).

If a story is applied, it would only strengthen that power (as long as each person is entitled to create how they believe he came to be).

Zolem
2008-08-19, 06:20 PM
Verginiatic birth...nah too common.
Came from a dieing world....no no that's Ninja Girls thing.
Ancient guardian spirit............................... :smallconfused:

Rastaban
2008-08-20, 12:18 AM
I am in :)

kaptainkrutch
2008-08-20, 02:33 AM
I was just wondering if there's any difference between That Guy with a Halberd and Those Guys with Halberds on Panels 1 and 2 of 420 (http://www.giantitp.com/comics/oots0420.html) and the 2nd page of 421 (http://www.giantitp.com/comics/oots0421.html)?

Darke
2008-08-20, 04:42 AM
HERESY!
ahahahahha! I win, The halberd blades will be sharpened eternal as I bring down the wrath of GWaH!!!!
they need to get the square enix people to turn it into a movie :biggrin:

Nevitan
2008-08-20, 05:43 AM
We'll apparently GwaH can summon his ancestors to help him cast greater dispel. :smallannoyed::smalltongue:

Graymayre
2008-08-20, 01:21 PM
I was just wondering if there's any difference between That Guy with a Halberd and Those Guys with Halberds on Panels 1 and 2 of 420 (http://www.giantitp.com/comics/oots0420.html) and the 2nd page of 421 (http://www.giantitp.com/comics/oots0421.html)?

GwaH has what we call "Halberdian Omnipotence" if we like what is happening in the scene, then it is GwaH. If we don't, then it is an imposter, obviously attempting to destroy GwaH's good name.

T-O-E
2008-08-20, 01:46 PM
Why do you even like Halberd-Guy? His entire personality's just a rip-off of the infinitely more-likeable Mace-Gal's in comic 357.

Nevitan
2008-08-20, 02:10 PM
:smallfurious: Silence thine Wicked tongue , Ye shall feel the unforgiving wrath of GwaH in due time, Now off this great Thread O jealous and
Misinformed Playgrounder

T-O-E
2008-08-20, 02:14 PM
GwaM is also STILL ALIVE. That's why GwaM is much better than GwaH.

Nevitan
2008-08-20, 02:18 PM
GwaH Is still alive, working with the azurite resistance, but GwaM could of Died from any number of things, Now if you don't have anything good to say, GET OFF the thread:smallmad:

Graymayre
2008-08-20, 02:43 PM
this is obviously GwaM's attempt to sully GwaH's good name. Leave now blasphemer, lest you incur the wrath of our polearm that has a blunt end, a pointy end, and a cutting end.

keeperoflore
2008-08-20, 05:43 PM
im sorry, i cant think of any form of "tell-off" that doesent sound like a pirate.

leave the thread if you have nothing to say that is good of GwaH.

Nevitan
2008-08-20, 07:01 PM
Good enough...yar

celestialkin
2008-08-20, 07:27 PM
I hereby pledge my support to see That Guy with a Halberd return!

Nevitan
2008-08-20, 08:16 PM
Ha, a young able body with a sharp body and mind... good

Lerky
2008-08-21, 02:32 AM
like the way you said that:smallbiggrin:

Finally, you are of age, Celestialkin... of age to battle in the name of the GwaH.
Yes...
<Lerky looks you over.>
You will do nicely.
No doubt you wish to find a great dragon or demon and strangle it with your bare hands, but perhaps it would be wise to start on something less... dangerous.
<Lerky laughs.>
Report to Graymayre, he should be able to assign a task better suited to a young <class>.

and yes that is directly from WoW:smallamused:

Fnip the Psion
2008-08-21, 02:39 PM
:smallsmile:Hi! I would like to join the fanclub

Nevitan
2008-08-21, 02:50 PM
Then By all means join!

Just throw this
http://img520.imageshack.us/img520/9745/wwtgwahdoji5.png (http://www.giantitp.com/forums/showthread.php?t=86816)
or this
http://i172.photobucket.com/albums/w29/Vittles_Real/guywithahalberdiconqc4.png (http://www.giantitp.com/forums/showthread.php?t=86816)
in your signature with a snappy quote to get more people to join

(just Quote me then copy/paste the links into your signature

Fnip the Psion
2008-08-21, 03:06 PM
Hi! I got it!!!!

Fnip the Psion
2008-08-21, 03:12 PM
that is so cool!!!

Nevitan
2008-08-21, 03:13 PM
... Why are there three skulls between The "long live Gwah" and the end?:smallconfused:

Just a word of advice, If you want to say something else just hit the edit button at the bottom of your last post if no one else has posted since that post

Zolem
2008-08-21, 04:54 PM
GwaM is also STILL ALIVE. That's why GwaM is much better than GwaH.

Trolls flame, Inquisitors perform midnight assassinations.

T-O-E
2008-08-21, 06:09 PM
Trolls flame, Inquisitors perform midnight assassinations.

The Inquisition? I thought it was Red-Mage.

Kool-Aid
2008-08-21, 09:23 PM

Finally, you are of age, Celestialkin... of age to battle in the name of the GwaH.
Yes...
<Lerky looks you over.>
You will do nicely.
No doubt you wish to find a great dragon or demon and strangle it with your bare hands, but perhaps it would be wise to start on something less... dangerous.
<Lerky laughs.>
Report to Graymayre, he should be able to assign a task better suited to a young <class>.

One of the orc starting quess wasn't it?

Nevitan
2008-08-21, 09:37 PM

Yes...
<Lerky looks you over.>
You will do nicely.
<Lerky laughs.>

Shut up I was tired... and stuff:smallannoyed:

Lerky
2008-08-21, 10:27 PM
Shut up I was tired... and stuff:smallannoyed:

no, no. I really liked it.:smalltongue:

:furious: Silence thine Wicked tongue , Ye shall feel the unforgiving wrath of GwaH in due time, Now off this great Thread O jealous and
Misinformed Playgrounder

I also like the way you said that:smallamused:
although, perosnally, I would've mentioned also something like "and you will curse the mothers for the day of your birth" and "as you gaze upon the smoking wreckage that was once your life you will rue the day you bespmeched the name of GwaH and so much as set your gaze on this thread of greatness"

One of the orc starting quess wasn't it?

the first one, assuming you played the game right:smallwink:

Nevitan
2008-08-21, 11:21 PM
no, no. I really liked it.:smalltongue:

I also like the way you said that:smallamused:
although, perosnally, I would've mentioned also something like "and you will curse the mothers for the day of your birth" and "as you gaze upon the smoking wreckage that was once your life you will rue the day you bespmeched the name of GwaH and so much as set your gaze on this thread of greatness"

Alright Lerky why don't you take over Yelling at the infidels then, I'm going to sleep, Feel free to make fun of any of my other posts in other threads if you can find them:smallannoyed::smallsmile:

HA

HA, that should of been thy mother or at least Thy parents
You were wrong for once
(does the Lerky is wrong dance.... No I didn't just make it up I've had it prepared for quite some Time...)

Darke
2008-08-22, 07:26 AM
So...No-one noticed my awesome white text to prove my alleigance...aaw

How is the story comp. going?

Zolem
2008-08-22, 09:50 AM
That's because it was too well hidden and..wait did you give away inquisition secrets in plain text?

Graymayre
2008-08-22, 01:19 PM
So...No-one noticed my awesome white text to prove my alleigance...aaw

How is the story comp. going?

I haven't seen anything in awhile. I assume people are still writing their stories. If you want to check, I put a link on my first post on the first and second page.

DrivinAllNight
2008-08-22, 11:51 PM
Ok, I'm on board the mule drawn cart to bring back tGwaH :smallsmile:

Klose_the_Sith
2008-08-23, 02:08 AM
Woooooo Guy With A Halberd!

Lerky
2008-08-23, 01:17 PM
I haven't seen anything in awhile. I assume people are still writing their stories. If you want to check, I put a link on my first post on the first and second page.

I recently put up a quick poem which I wouldn't be surprised if no one's seen yet because 1. Not much of a reason to constantly check and 2. no one has commented on it:smalltongue:

Inhuman Bot
2008-08-23, 02:25 PM
Oh boy, bandwagons!
Good job on making this snowballing group, graymayre!

Mercenary Pen
2008-08-23, 03:38 PM
Ok, I'm on board the mule drawn cart to bring back tGwaH :smallsmile:

Surely tGwaH ought to be a little more upmarket than mule-carts?

Also, do we know for certain whether he's a low-level Paladin or just a fighter?

Inhuman Bot
2008-08-23, 03:50 PM
Most probably?
Neither.
Most people in the D&D world are NPC's, and have NPC classes.
My guess is a level 1 or 2 warrior.

Nevitan
2008-08-23, 03:56 PM
there is no assigned class or level, that'd restrict the stories too much, all there is to go on is hes a halberd wielding azurite soldier. he could be a level 35 sorcerer if it fits the story.

Graymayre
2008-08-23, 06:41 PM
the great and powerful GwaH does not have pathetic levels to hinder his pantheonic advancement.

I'd have to say that his level and class right now are in the ballpark of "nothing" to "everything".

Nevitan
2008-08-23, 06:51 PM
heh, nicely put.

Salty
2008-08-23, 07:04 PM
Epic and amusing, in true Halberd spirit. I could not have put it any better.

T-O-E
2008-08-23, 07:38 PM
Most probably?
Neither.
Most people in the D&D world are NPC's, and have NPC classes.
My guess is a level 1 or 2 warrior.

Ah, a non-believer. Want to convert to GwaM, she's a (possibly) high-level adventurer and could even be a PC.

Salty
2008-08-23, 07:44 PM
Ah, a non-believer. Want to convert to GwaM, she's a (possibly) high-level adventurer and could even be a PC.

Can't you just make your own thread instead of bothering us in ours? This thread is in honor of GwaH, not an argument on whether or not he is as good as some random character you attempted to use to rival it.

Nevitan
2008-08-23, 07:49 PM
Troll, go away, If you don't have anything to say about GwaH then get off this thread. seriously no one here wants to hear about gal with a Mace, Your just trying to be the leader of something like this. Graymayre started this, most people will see anything your doing as a cheap imitation and just not join you. Honestly I can't see what you doing other than trying to be a pain. you obviously don't want to see a character return or you would just join GwaH, aside from annoying people trying for a real goal you have no motivation so just leave the people trying to have some fun with this alone.

T-O-E
2008-08-23, 08:31 PM
I didn't mean to annoy anyone. I'm only trying to have some fun with the concept. It's not like anyone actually cares about GwaH, just a joke thread.

Salty
2008-08-23, 08:34 PM
I didn't mean to annoy anyone. I'm only trying to have some fun with the concept. It's not like anyone actually cares about GwaH, just a joke thread.

You shouldn't speak such slander. I think that GwaH is awesome, and I am not just here because of the novelty of it.

Nevitan
2008-08-23, 08:35 PM
did you even read the first post or do you just not get the point:smallconfused:
Its about getting this character to get a return to the comic, its a real goal that we really want to see happen, if you don't care about that then you can get off the thread. like we've been asking you to.

Graymayre
2008-08-23, 08:46 PM
I don't think I've ever seen a strip that had a Girl with a mace... :smallconfused:

P.S. Troll, even if you do not mean to do so, your name kind of causes us to be bias against you.

P.P.S. More than 10 pages! Huzzahs and Hoorays! :smallsmile:

Nevitan
2008-08-23, 08:50 PM
GwaM isn't an azurite, shes just a once appearing adventurer who was in the cliffport bar and hunted the kobald, yik yik or yob yob or whoever.
also come over to the inn Graymayre come on!.

T-O-E
2008-08-23, 08:53 PM
Is it a challenge or do you genuinely like the character?

Nevitan
2008-08-23, 08:56 PM
I really like the character hes become through all the speculation and stories and those sorts of things

Lerky
2008-08-23, 09:11 PM

wow um... where to start...
well I'll begin with I like GwaH, if I did this as a joke I wouldn't have made an entire GwaH folder where I put all the pictures of GwaH releated material. Um... I wouldn't have worked hard to customize the banner a tad. I wouldn't have started the seris OoaW. I wouldn't be surprised if it started out as a joke but now it's growing and you're trying to kill it. Even though it's growing GwaH is still in an early stage so it's like a baby. You're trying to kill a baby, Troll.:smallannoyed:
also I don't fully understand your logic of posting things on a thread that isn't related to the material of the thread. Frankly if you're not a GwaH fan or you don't wanna be I'm curious why they'd even click on it other to find out what it is, let alone post on it. I have nothing against your views but I do not believe this is the proper place to express them. I should change the above statment. I dislike your views but I can't change your mind, doing so would possibly even strengthen them.And we all have a right to our views, even us GwaHites, so stop trying to oppress us:smallmad:

T-O-E
2008-08-23, 09:36 PM
I was only making a (bad) joke.

Lerky
2008-08-24, 12:00 AM
sometimes jokes are put in the wrong place. Like at a funeral, baaaad place for a joke. Wedding, good place for a joke.

keeperoflore
2008-08-24, 12:01 AM
by the (many) ways i plan to tell his story, i love GwaH, the main reason i love GwaH is because i have the freedom to believe what i want to about his origins and all, in fact in one of the stories i plan to write, hes actually a great wizard, dosent make since all that much without actually following the story from the start, but once its finished ill post it, and you all shall see that even the most obscure events can lead to how GwaH was born.

*edit* ive been to a funeral were a guy actually opened a beer, it was the last time i will ever laugh at a funeral.

Lerky
2008-08-24, 12:08 AM
by the (many) ways i plan to tell his story, i love GwaH, the main reason i love GwaH is because i have the freedom to believe what i want to about his origins and all, in fact in one of the stories i plan to write, hes actually a great wizard, dosent make since all that much without actually following the story from the start, but once its finished ill post it, and you all shall see that even the most obscure events can lead to how GwaH was born.

amen, brother.
this thread has a long history of "this won't work" and "stupid idea" posts. For once leave us alone, we don't go into your threads where you post theories and go "yeah like this will happen *eye-roll*" if we don't like it we don't click on it, we just ignore it. Frankly there are two kinds of people, those who like GwaH and those that don't.:smalltongue:

keeperoflore
2008-08-24, 12:13 AM
what about those that are slightly indifferent? or those that dont know of him? or better yet those that havent even heard of the OotS. i mean if you want to get in there and break it down, i could probably list about 100 groups in the world based solely around GwaH.

We must do our best to spread the word of GwaH, and i mean it, we could go from door to door, and make all those Jehovah witness' envious of our superior recruiting skills.

Nevitan
2008-08-24, 12:27 AM
Frankly there are two kinds of people, those who like GwaH and those that don't.:smalltongue:

That needs to go on the front page Graymayre!

skywalker
2008-08-24, 12:48 AM
Do any of you Guy with a Halberd fans ever have a thought that you might be taking this a bit too seriously?

I mean it, really, and I'm not trying to be mean.

Comparing someone making a joke on a thread for a webcomic to someone making a joke at a funeral is a little silly, don't you think?

Altho, Troll could've picked a better user-name...

Nevitan
2008-08-24, 12:56 AM
he didn't say this is worse then making a joke at a funeral
he just used that as an example of a bad place for a joke.

Lerky
2008-08-24, 01:13 AM
thanks Nevitan I repeat what I said at the DFI H/H:smallamused:
Halberd Related *gasp? really? No I was joking:smalltongue:*:
I'm happy if I've gone koo-koo for GwaH... no I can put that better... if I've gone Ga-Ga for Gwah there we go.:smallbiggrin:

Nevitan
2008-08-24, 01:18 AM
and I stand firm with my statements at the FG/PQ:smallconfused:

Lerky
2008-08-24, 01:51 AM
man I can't believe I have no idea what that means:smalltongue:

Nevitan
2008-08-24, 01:58 AM
I made up those letters to show that I didn't know what your letters ment:smalltongue::smallbiggrin:

DBJack
2008-08-24, 02:43 AM
I found proof that he may be a paladin.

tGwaH, guarding Lord Shojo with his life. (http://www.giantitp.com/comics/oots0403.html)

Hurray!

(Sorry if I missed it if someone posted it already. I followed it to page 8, and after that I skimmed it)

Nevitan
2008-08-24, 02:59 AM
no, we don't want proof of class or level, stop investigating!

Borris
2008-08-24, 03:00 AM
Nah, paladins have magical azure and white outfit that turn grey when worn by non-paladins. Or rather, they have grey outfits that become azure and white when worn by a paladin. If you check other strips, all the paladins arewearing those colors. That guy with the halberd is just wearing the standard guard's armor. And he may be guarding Shjo with his life, because that's what guards do: they guard places and things and people. But most likely, he just guards the doorway into the throne room, especially since Hinjo isn't even in that part of the castle.

Darke
2008-08-24, 04:30 AM
that doesnt mean that he is a paladin, he could just be so AWESOME that he is trusted to guard a politician who appears to be a vegetable.

edit: ninja'd I should stop skimming posts

Lerky
2008-08-24, 12:58 PM
I found proof that he may be a paladin.

tGwaH, guarding Lord Shojo with his life. (http://www.giantitp.com/comics/oots0403.html)

Hurray!

(Sorry if I missed it if someone posted it already. I followed it to page 8, and after that I skimmed it)

I actually have proof he's not a paladin. I realise we're not looking for class/level but this is just something I wanted to say. According to strip #413 (http://www.giantitp.com/comics/oots0413.html) all the paladins were given orders to either

newbies stay behind to protect civilians
the rest make a stand in the throne room

which GwaH was neither, he remained on the wall fighting hobgoblins.

Ascension
2008-08-24, 05:50 PM
For the purposes of my epic poem, I'm considering the GwaH to be a Crusader (or maybe Swordsage, or maybe Barbarian/Crusader... it's not final yet) statistically and a "Paladin" by title only.

Speaking of which, the epic is still coming along... It'll get finished eventually.

Zolem
2008-08-25, 05:59 PM
I was only making a (bad) joke.

I understand that, you honestly thought it was a joke thread and acted as such. Jsut give a sincere apology and I will forgive you fully. I still forgive you now in fact, but I would apreceate if you admit you made a mistake. The purpose of this thread is to try and get Rich to have a minor filler charecter people like reapear in a walk-on roll where any random NPC would do. If you honestly like GwaM, that's fine, start your own minor-charecter revival thread. Maybe she could apear in the background at a bar or in Greysky or something. The idea behind the thread is that we're hoping that if we show we like a minor charecter enough that Rich would be willing to use him in a walk on roll. It may seem silly and I would understand if you aren't interested in joining, but I would still apreceate it if you apologise. I know you didn't mean it, but you should always apologise for accidents.

Darke
2008-08-26, 06:32 AM
http://www.giantitp.com/comics/oots0422.html

in the middle of the second panel (going from top left downwards.) in the middle of the group of people, GwaH (I think)

and in the next comic.

Vizen
2008-08-26, 08:11 AM
GwaH!

I swear I yell that out when someone gives me a fright.

Mind if I join?

Nevitan
2008-08-26, 01:54 PM
no, you can indeed join.

Gri
2008-08-26, 02:03 PM
Ok this thread is taking a turn towards the creepy...:smallsigh: ty internet

Nevitan
2008-08-26, 02:04 PM
uuh, what, creepy?:smallconfused:

Gri
2008-08-26, 02:06 PM
THE creepy. I'm using creepy as a noun. For fun.
Though this thread is creepy.

Nevitan
2008-08-26, 02:13 PM
{Scrubbed}

Gri
2008-08-26, 02:15 PM
I'm using creepy as a noun. For fun.

{Scrubbed}

Nevitan
2008-08-26, 02:33 PM
{Scrubbed}

Gri
2008-08-26, 02:42 PM
yes it is mine, and you meant to use a comma between noun and fun.
using a period makes "for fun" into its own partial sentence, I'm not having trouble reading, your having trouble punctuating.:smallamused:

Hah, the meaning of what I said is still pretty clear. But let's not nitpick mr. english-is-my-native-language-but-i-don't-use-capital-letters. I was merely writing the way I would have spoken. Oh and to clarify further English is my third language. Sheesh! :smallamused:

Graymayre
2008-08-26, 09:28 PM
As much as I would love to argue about the subtle nuances of the english language, I believe this is a forum about some guy that wields a halberd (http://www.giantitp.com/comics/oots0432.html).

So GwaH;

great warrior?

or greatest warrior?

Nevitan
2008-08-26, 09:29 PM
Great warrior by PC standards
Super Deity by NPC standards
((sorry))

Enlong
2008-08-26, 09:45 PM
Everyone loves The Guy With a Halberd. He's a terrific athlete soldier.

Darke
2008-08-27, 12:29 AM
how far back can we trace GwaH?

earliest for me is 422 377 368, but they all die...

I believe no# 263 is the earliest that GwaH appears.

Valley
2008-08-27, 07:50 AM
What kind of halberd is he holding anyway? I assume there is more than one type. Is he holding the common one or does it have a name? Something halberd or what-do-you-call-it halberd?

An Enemy Spy
2008-08-27, 12:05 PM
His halberd is not bound to earthly restrictions like type. It is something far greater than any mere normal weapon.

Graymayre
2008-08-27, 02:20 PM
It does have a name and type, but both of them are so long and encompassing of all other types and names that merely seeing it would cause any sane man's head to explode.

Nevitan
2008-08-27, 02:22 PM
oh, well then I should be good seeing it.

Coplantor
2008-08-27, 04:32 PM

Wow, wow, wow, wow.... Just, wow. Two weeks away from the forum and I found THIS????????

Two (somewhat relevant) comments: First, I hope no one missed me because I found the idea of me repulsive and someone actually missing me would be a completly demented fellow aaaaaaaaand TWO, Has this thread grown or what? I'm really proud of this, come on! GwaH is a FREACKING LEGEND right now! It's bigger than the beatles!

Nevitan
2008-08-27, 04:35 PM
well, bigger than the Beatles like the bugs... 'cuz there small.

Coplantor
2008-08-27, 04:45 PM
Do you like "Larger than life" then? Or bigger than a giant mutated blue whale with rockets attached to it's fins?

xelliea
2008-08-28, 06:39 AM
i will goin the fanclub

Graymayre
2008-08-28, 02:20 PM
Welcome :smallsmile:

There are images you can use in your sig and whatnot in the original post and there are delicious cheese snacks in the corner.

MCerberus
2008-08-28, 02:21 PM
If I were to support his return, will there be funding set aside to raise Fruit Pie the Sorcerer?

Qrod
2008-08-28, 02:54 PM
Much like the Beatles, GWAH is bigger than Jesus. Also, I would like to join this fanclub.

Nevitan
2008-08-28, 03:46 PM
of course you can join knightly stranger...
shifty eyes shifty eyes ...

Graymayre
2008-08-28, 04:55 PM
If I were to support his return, will there be funding set aside to raise Fruit Pie the Sorcerer?

I don't see why not :smallsmile:.

In fact, if this continues, we may just see the OOTS wander into the city of "Obscure-NPC-Cameos"
:smallwink:

Salty
2008-08-28, 05:32 PM
I don't see why not :smallsmile:.

In fact, if this continues, we may just see the OOTS wander into the city of "Obscure-NPC-Cameos"
:smallwink:

If we're lucky, Belkar/Xycon will randomly kill ToGwaH:smallbiggrin:

Qrod
2008-08-28, 07:24 PM
of course you can join knightly stranger...
shifty eyes shifty eyes ...

Aha! I am the knightliest knight you've ever met, complete and utter stranger!

The Belkar killing GWaH is a pretty awesome idea. I can just picture him absentmindedly tossing a dagger behind him, killing GWaH.

It'd have to be something subtle like that though. He should never talk. And he shouldn't have attention focused on him. It would ruin GWaH to give him a personality or a story. Then there would be canon to follow.

Nevitan
2008-08-28, 07:26 PM
Aha! I am the knightliest knight you've ever met, complete and utter stranger!

The Belkar killing GWaH is a pretty awesome idea. I can just picture him absentmindedly tossing a dagger behind him, killing GWaH.

It'd have to be something subtle like that though. He should never talk. And he shouldn't have attention focused on him. It would ruin GWaH to give him a personality or a story. Then there would be canon to follow.

:smalleek::smallmad: you misunderstand his meaning!
togwah tands for That Other Guy With a Halberd, GwaH's mortal enemy!
we want HIM to die not GwaH.

also: GwaH is more knightly then you...

Qrod
2008-08-28, 07:45 PM
Man, I've got a lot to learn about GWaH and ToGWaH. I didn't even know there was a ToGWaH.

Salty
2008-08-28, 08:27 PM
Man, I've got a lot to learn about GWaH and ToGWaH. I didn't even know there was a ToGWaH.

Just read the previous 11 pages of thread, and you should understand.

Corrupted One
2008-08-28, 08:52 PM
I don't think Rich will bring TGWtH back. Why? Is it because he is an obscure NPC who was used for one joke and was never intended to return? Of course not. Is it because TGWtH has absolutely no potential for character development? The sentiment of a fool. Is it because TGWtH is some random warrior possibly low level paladin worshipped by a bunch of crazy Playgrounders? I should slap myself for even thinking that. Then why won't he be back? Because even the great and mighty Rich Burlew fears TGWtH! The comic simply CANNOT hold his might. If he is brought back the world would began to fall apart. That portal Redcloak threatened to throw those innocents in? Was caused by the sheer power that radiates from TGWtH! How did the Snarl really originate? TGWtH decided he wanted a pet. TGWtH is simply too great for the OOTS comics strip to hold. Now a fan comic on the other hand:smallbiggrin:

Nevitan
2008-08-28, 08:54 PM
How did the Snarl really originate? TGWtH decided he wanted a pet.

THAT should be a banner
*looks around for trasoi*
aww man:smallfrown:

Graymayre
2008-08-28, 09:11 PM
How did the Snarl really originate? TGWtH decided he wanted a pet.

That is awesome :smallbiggrin:,

I have an idea, lets make overly zealous facts about GwaH (much like with the Chuck Norris meme).

I'll start:

GwaH can beat a basilisk at a staring contest.

GwaH's halberd never gets bloody, the things he kills get Gwah'ddy.

Nevitan
2008-08-28, 09:14 PM
uuh, graymayre your not stealing ideas are you:smallfrown:
http://www.giantitp.com/forums/showthread.php?t=77064

Graymayre
2008-08-28, 09:16 PM
...GwaH damn it...

really cool thread though :smallsmile:, I have never seen it.

Graymayre
2008-08-28, 09:26 PM
Regardless, here are some good ones I pilfered from the thread (now GwaH-ified)

GwaH doesn't make fortitude saves. Fortitude makes GwaH saves.

GwaH never takes 20. He takes infinity.

GwaH doesn't deal damage. He deals righteous justice.

GwaH is the reason Monster stays In The Dark.

GwaH kicked the mouther so hard, it has been gibbering since.

GwaH can divide by zero.

People fear there may be boogeyman under their beds. Boogeymen fear there may be GwaH under their beds.

GwaH soloed Tomb of Horrors. At level 1.

GwaH doesn't have an hourglass. He decides what time it is.

The reason Blood War is scrubbed from 4E is because GwaH smote all fiends in the Lower Planes.

GwaH smote Forgotten Realms.

originally from poster cnsvnc

Nevitan
2008-08-28, 09:27 PM
ERK, plagiarism, urph, can't stand it, Tell me when your done ,then I'll come back to the thread.

Graymayre
2008-08-28, 09:49 PM
umm... done? :smallconfused:

Zolem
2008-08-28, 10:58 PM
Taht looks like fun

GwaH's weapon may not be beutiful, but it IS in the eye of the Beholder.
GwaH *can* touch MC Hammer.
GwaH doesn't need to roll initiative. You're already dead.
GwaH once defeated 1000 opponents alone: he surrounded them.
GwaH doesn't have a Constitution score. Constitution has a GwaH score.
I think, therefore GwaH hasn't killed me yet.
GwaH was so awesome, he was declaired his own soverign nation. His main export is PAIN! His national flower is the lylac and his national bird is the swallow.

Corrupted One
2008-08-29, 11:56 AM
How dare you disgrace His Holy Halberdness by re-using facts! Come on guys! I'm sure if we all came together and put our minds to it, we could come up with our own insane gimmic tribute! So forget the facts. Lets try to come up with something original. Or, barring that at least plagarize something a little less regonized by Playgrounders :smallannoyed:

Graymayre
2008-08-29, 08:56 PM
ok how about "Halberd versus".

Pick a something to fight GwaH.

There are no weapons other than what the competitors, by standard, carry.

It is a large Gladitorial arena (big enough for a fullsized dragon to fill half of it).

The idea is to be creative as possible on how a low level (for the sake of the experiment) halberd wielding warrior would defeat something much bigger/more powerful.

It does not have to be hindered by the D&D rule set (if you want him to do things that aren't specified like attacking an eyeball).

Aquillion
2008-08-29, 09:04 PM
That Guy with a Halberd vs. O-Chul.

Corrupted One
2008-08-29, 09:07 PM

Yeah, let's not do that just yet. Maybe later we can have a debate between the two cults groups as to who would win. Let's start small and work our way up.

TGWtH vs. a goblin

Aquillion
2008-08-30, 03:28 AM
Yeah, let's not do that just yet. Maybe later we can have a debate between the two cults groups as to who would win. Let's start small and work our way up.Aww, but I'm picturing it as the most absurdly over-the-top battle the OOTS universe has ever seen. Like two Exalted facing off in a grudge match or something, utterly destroying the landscape as they do.

Graymayre
2008-08-30, 10:17 AM
if we start off like that, then there would be no excuse to do any other fight, because he would just use all of the powers he used to fight O-Chul.

I agree with the corrupted one. We'll start with a goblin.

Zolem
2008-08-30, 04:55 PM
Basic attack. The goblin is dead. *FF victory music*

Level 2.

GwaH vs Gric (DR 5 Magic)

Edit: I'm a Dawrf now. Yeay.

Raging Gene Ray
2008-08-30, 05:10 PM
Everyone loves The Guy With a Halberd. He's a terrific athlete soldier.

Once a time, he was playing a game of Snarlball with his friend, The O-Chul. He won a million to three!!!

Graymayre
2008-08-30, 07:23 PM
GwaH vs Gric (DR 5 Magic)

I am completely unaware as to what a Gric is, could you give a description of it? (preferably starting with the words "You stare upon".)

Raging Gene Ray
2008-08-30, 07:32 PM
I am completely unaware as to what a Gric is, could you give a description of it? (preferably starting with the words "You stare upon".)
She could either mean a Grick or a Grig.

I'm gonna assume she meant a Grick and say that GwaH made a Perform (Weapons Drill) check for the sheer joy of twirling his Halberd around and bisected the little abberation without even knowing it.

Corrupted One
2008-08-30, 10:29 PM
His Holy Haliberdness versus two hobgoblins.

bobothegoat
2008-08-30, 11:47 PM

It's already happened. This event was responsible for the big bang.

Zolem
2008-08-31, 12:58 PM
His Holy Haliberdness versus two hobgoblins.

OSrry about earlier, I forgot the k. GwaH taunts both hobgoblins to try and attack him. Dodging and rolling, he makes it so both oponents skewer each other. GwaH wins. *FF victory music*

:Elan: "That's so classic, I'm surprised the hobgoblins didn't see it comeing."

Sonar009
2008-08-31, 01:16 PM
*FF victory music*

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=f-B5j6WULhc&feature=related

This victory music is here. :P

Graymayre
2008-08-31, 03:04 PM
Better one

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=pCLIg6WT7zM&feature=related

Also, we need some more description in the fights. So far there seems to be little grandeur in the delivery.

P.S. GwaH versus 3 kobold mages.

Coplantor
2008-08-31, 03:10 PM
good and bad news, First, the bad new. Due to a creative crisis, my "GwaH in: Magentia Dementia" short story comic is in a pause, I just dont like any of my ideas and the final results Im having are all quite boring.

Good news is, I might be able to draw a "GwaH in: Magentia Dementia" poster, wich would be my first GwaH piece of artwork. It will look like a movie poster.

Salty
2008-08-31, 03:34 PM
P.S. GwaH versus 3 kobold mages.

GwaH stands next to them, decapitates one, kills another with the attack of opportunity he gets for the spell it tries to cast, and the third dies from the sheer awesomeness of GwaH :smallbiggrin: (Or another halberd attack)

Graymayre
2008-08-31, 05:05 PM
I haven't done one yet so I'll try the same one.

The three kobold mages stood foot to foot, chanting in a simultaneous call for magic. GwaH started to sweat, the words made his hair stand on end. Whatever they were saying, he thought, I know that they must be stopped.

GwaH screamed "In the name of my ancestors shall I smite you this day!" and begun his daring charge at the lizard band. The center one pulled himself out of his trance to spot GwaH steaming towards them. With barely a thought, he subtly changed the lyrics of his spell, causing a gout of silvery blue flame to spew towards our intrepid hero.

GwaH dodged to the side, a loud whooshing sound filled his ears and the fire grazed his back, causing GwaH's cloak to become into a smoldering crusting of ash. The jump sideways had him rolling across the ground, he braced the ground with his right foot and pushed off, continuing his charge.

Just as he reached the group, there voices ramped up. Suddenly there was a great cracking sound, a fissure started to open in the ground. A great black claw reached into the sky and towered over the GwaH.

"The Great Dread God of Kobold myth has awoken!" mocked the middle kobold.
The two flanking it were still chanting, and their words were shaking the ground asunder.

GwaH raised his halberd and struck a killing blow on the leftmost kobold. Its skull was cleaved in twain, yet words still poured from his husk. GwaH violently crushed the lizard's mouth with the blunt end of his weapon, effectively ending the invocation.

As the gorge started to close, the two remaining kobolds surrounded GwaH.

"You've ruined everything!" the lead one said before attacking with an electrifying grasp. Gwah sliced his halberd in an arc that dismembered its hands.

The other one started the utterance of a spell, but was pierced in the throat before the words were finished. As the kobolds laid dieing, GwaH could hear the gentle groan of a god's slumber echoing from the nearly closed chasm in front of him.

That is how this s**t is done. :smallsmile:

What do you think?

kaptainkrutch
2008-08-31, 08:57 PM
I've been noticing some of you guys saying, "Kiss my ten-foot reach." Halberds aren't reach weapons. Check the PHB. There is no superscript 4 next to the name of the weapon. There may have been a revision or something on the WotC website, but the PHB does not list it as a reach weapon.

Nevitan
2008-08-31, 08:59 PM
Yeah, thats been said, Although no one seems to care, and I know that I don't, because kiss my ten foot reach is still funny.

Aquillion
2008-08-31, 11:37 PM
I've been noticing some of you guys saying, "Kiss my ten-foot reach." Halberds aren't reach weapons. Check the PHB. There is no superscript 4 next to the name of the weapon. There may have been a revision or something on the WotC website, but the PHB does not list it as a reach weapon.New challenge: TGwaH vs. the PHB's effort to nerf Halberds.

TGwaH glues two Halberds together with sovereign glue. This grants him reach again, which he uses to beat up the PHB before it can say otherwise.

Santiago
2008-09-01, 12:33 AM
Bla bla bla, ignore the killjoys. I'm in! :smallbiggrin:

Graymayre
2008-09-01, 09:03 AM
Welcome Santiago, spread the love (or pain, whichever is your preference :smallbiggrin:).

Salty
2008-09-01, 10:08 AM
New challenge: TGwaH vs. the PHB's effort to nerf Halberds.

TGwaH glues two Halberds together with sovereign glue. This grants him reach again, which he uses to beat up the PHB before it can say otherwise.

Glue it to a 10 ft. pole for even more reach.:smallbiggrin:

Graymayre
2008-09-01, 10:08 PM
Ok:

GwaH vs. 3 pirates and their gritty, blackbeard-esque captain.

Lerky
2008-09-02, 02:23 PM
oooooh...tough one:smalltongue:
well actaully I think GwaH would have to win because the halberd allows him to reach and where the GwaH has training in combat the pirates have non. TAKE THAT PIRATE KING!

Graymayre
2008-09-02, 07:19 PM
What about there belligerent and rummed up captain (who is probably a barbarian/drunken master)?

Lerky
2008-09-02, 09:44 PM
still could take him. I say this in seriousness. Put a rummed up bandit in a cube with a trained police officer what do you get? Bunnies! Oh wait that's if you put two rabbits in a cube... you get a dead bandit. Now rewind that a few years back, not much should change. A real toughy is GwaH vs. a squadren of ninjas and their ninja shogun

Coplantor
2008-09-02, 09:48 PM
What about GwaH vs a small team of fresh-out-of-training ninjas?

Lerky
2008-09-02, 09:59 PM
he'd woop their butts:smallbiggrin:
what about GwaH against an army of hobgoblins:smalltongue:

Nevitan
2008-09-02, 10:04 PM
GwaH would take out 100 of them then Live to fight another day
blasphemer

Coplantor
2008-09-02, 10:05 PM
He would probably kick their behinds relatively easily, getting a few scratches (it's just a flesh wound!) before the epic one-on-one combat wih the hobgoblin king!

EDIT: Somehow, whenever I imagine GwaH fighting, I picture him in a kill Bill-esque kind of fight (do you remember the fight against the 88 japanese guys?)

Zolem
2008-09-02, 10:20 PM
Huh, I imagined a more brawler type guy liek from the 80s kung-fu action movies. No wasted grace, all streightforward butkick at high efeciency.

And since when were halaberds not reach? I came up with Kiss my 10' Reach because of that! Next you'll tell me Lucern Hamer's aren't reach anymore.

Graymayre
2008-09-03, 02:22 PM
EDIT: Somehow, whenever I imagine GwaH fighting, I picture him in a kill Bill-esque kind of fight (do you remember the fight against the 88 japanese guys?)

I do remember.

I have always pictured his style changing to fit each fight (I'm still thinking of a reason he would fight like Drunken Boxing martial artist :smallbiggrin:).

Linkavitch
2008-09-03, 02:27 PM
Hey, what if the GwaH has a Gravity halberd, so even if he misses, the increased gravity of his swing kills his opponent. That would be cool.

Graymayre
2008-09-03, 04:48 PM
Hey, what if the GwaH has a Gravity halberd, so even if he misses, the increased gravity of his swing kills his opponent. That would be cool.

I'm not sure how you mean that, is the gravity pushing out, pulling in, or compressing?

Linkavitch
2008-09-03, 05:00 PM
I'm not sure how you mean that, is the gravity pushing out, pulling in, or compressing?

It pulls the opponent in, and then compresses it. I think.

Lerky
2008-09-03, 11:47 PM
It pulls the opponent in, and then compresses it. I think.

agh, science, above my head:smalltongue:
although that would be badass:smallbiggrin:

Coplantor
2008-09-04, 12:30 PM
What about GwaH vs Spam?

Salty
2008-09-06, 10:19 PM
Am I the only one who's disappointed that GwaH isn't on the cover of War and XPs?

Graymayre
2008-09-06, 11:53 PM
He isn't? :smallconfused:

I didn't notice, I was too busy making a shrine out of old halberd handles.

BTW, thanks Salty. I got careless and nearly let the thread slip pg 1.

Salty
2008-09-07, 09:57 AM
He isn't? :smallconfused:

I didn't notice, I was too busy making a shrine out of old halberd handles.

BTW, thanks Salty. I got careless and nearly let the thread slip pg 1.

No Problem. Long Live GwaH!

Rayzin
2008-09-07, 10:14 AM
Could GwaH fight 300 spartans? :smallamused:

keeperoflore
2008-09-07, 11:04 AM
yes, and we all know how this fight would go, "This is Sparta!", "This is HALBERD!"

Nevitan
2008-09-07, 11:40 AM
Yea, Leonidas would try walking up to kick GwaH into the hole, GwaH would take his attack of opportunity, the his trip attempt would send Leonidas into the hole, this process would repeat with all the other Spartans, as they all sem incapable of using arrows.

lord of kobolds
2008-09-07, 01:43 PM
I'm in for the kobolds.

zach12376
2008-09-07, 07:37 PM
Gee thanks for the optimism Renegade.

Seriously, are you trying to cast "Smite Thread"? :smallamused:

and thank you admiral, I did not realize.
:amused::biggrin: very funny go WWGWHdo!!!

zach12376
2008-09-07, 07:40 PM
How do you put the GwH face on your sig? Also the Picture :smallfrown: I want to know.

Graymayre
2008-09-08, 05:26 PM
my first post on the second page has the pictures. Each one has a link next to it, highlight the link and copy. Then go into your sig and paste it with the [img] tag around it.

Edit: LordoftheKobolds, your sig pick for GwaH isn't showing up (it's an [X] symbol thing ATM).

zach12376
2008-09-08, 07:15 PM
my first post on the second page has the pictures. Each one has a link next to it, highlight the link and copy. Then go into your sig and paste it with the [img] tag around it.

Edit: LordoftheKobolds, your sig pick for GwaH isn't showing up (it's an [X] symbol thing ATM).

THX, im changing my sig now:smallsmile::biggrin:

zach12376
2008-09-08, 07:50 PM
:furious:WTF? THE SIG PERRMISSIONS BAR AT THE BOTTOM SAYS I CANT INCLUDE PICTURES!!! hOW DO I CHANGE THAT!!!:furious:

Coplantor
2008-09-08, 08:41 PM
Mine says the same thing. Just write this on your sig:

IMG]http://img520.imageshack.us/img520/9745/wwtgwahdoji5.png[/IMG

And rembemr to add one of this [ at the begining and one of this ] at the end, if you dont close the parenthesis, it does'nt work.

EDIT: Just saw that sig of yours, styliiiiiish... (You dont know how much you just fed my EGO!)

zach12376
2008-09-08, 11:58 PM
Mine says the same thing. Just write this on your sig:

IMG]http://img520.imageshack.us/img520/9745/wwtgwahdoji5.png[/IMG

And rembemr to add one of this [ at the begining and one of this ] at the end, if you dont close the parenthesis, it does'nt work.

EDIT: Just saw that sig of yours, styliiiiiish... (You dont know how much you just fed my EGO!)

THX thought it was good, the part about 15 hp was real, i started with 80 hp as a level 3 hexblade.

How do you vote in the contests?

THX again, as you can see i fixed it. (:smallbiggrin::biggrin::smallbiggrin:)

Darke
2008-09-09, 04:24 AM
80hp? holey-moley!

(whisper: is that a lot?)

GwaH vs. a named character

Belkarsbadside1
2008-09-09, 04:31 PM
I am in! This sounds fun. (I'm new here how do I put up a banner? I want to put in wwtgwth one up)

Nevitan
2008-09-09, 05:39 PM
Just a little insight on GwaH's personality:smallwink: (http://www.giantitp.com/comics/oots0377.html)

Belkarsbadside1
2008-09-09, 05:59 PM
The scoundrel!:smallwink:He already figured out she was a fiend and being the hero that he was, tried to seduce her to gain more info. He's more cunning than I ever expected.:smallamused: Luckily for sabine she caught up with Nale when she did.

Coplantor
2008-09-09, 09:40 PM
THX thought it was good, the part about 15 hp was real, i started with 80 hp as a level 3 hexblade.

How do you vote in the contests?

THX again, as you can see i fixed it. (:smallbiggrin::biggrin::smallbiggrin:)

Go to the SMBG and then to the structured games sub-forum, there should be a thread called heroes, villians and sidekicks itp [nominations] read the rules and vote.

Anyway, GwaH vs the joker? that's a tough one "Do you ant to see how I make this halberd dissapear?"

zach12376
2008-09-09, 09:49 PM
Go to the SMBG and then to the structured games sub-forum, there should be a thread called heroes, villians and sidekicks itp [nominations] read the rules and vote.

SMBG????:smalleek:

PLZ clarify

Belkarsbadside1
2008-09-10, 07:59 PM
OMG He is A TWIN:LOOK AND SEE (http://www.giantitp.com/comics/oots0420.html)

Belkarsbadside1
2008-09-10, 08:00 PM
OMG He is A TWIN:LOOK AND SEE (http://www.giantitp.com/comics/oots0420.html)

His other twin must be the Magenta GWAH before he turned bad. Thats my theory. Anyone else?

also one of them is in the next page too (http://www.giantitp.com/comics/oots0421.html)

Graymayre
2008-09-10, 08:41 PM
His other twin must be the Magenta GWAH before he turned bad. Thats my theory. Anyone else?

also one of them is in the next page too (http://www.giantitp.com/comics/oots0421.html)

That, or he is exhibiting what I call "Halberdian Omnipotence". This says that GwaH exists in all people simultaneously, providing that person is holding a halberd at that particular moment. :smallsmile:

EDIT: BTW, to Trazoi or anyone else willing to make banners, I'd like to see something like GwaH readying two halberds at a bunch of charging enemies with a caption saying "GwaH-C: We dare you to charge us".

Nevitan
2008-09-10, 09:16 PM
I can try it, I've gotten Lots better I promise!

MeTheGameGuy
2008-09-11, 04:26 AM
I'll join the club! GWaH forever! :smallsmile:

Nevitan
2008-09-11, 02:33 PM
But what stance would one take to ready two halberds?

Lerky
2008-09-11, 08:49 PM
huzzah! I have finished part 2 of OoaW (Oath of a Warrior)
now all I need to do is get my friend, Doran_Liadon, to tell me what he thinks (PM him if you want it to get here sooner:smalltongue:)

for those who haven't seen part 1:

okay here's part 1 in a seris I call Oath of a Warrior. Part 1 is titled: The Halberd.

The year is 1183. Azure City is on the brink of war… defeat is almost a certainty. Many warriors lost their lives, some of those warriors stories may never be told. This one’s story is told right now. I present the story of Ji (GwaH)

Ji was born in the year 1159. He was a farmer boy not far from the grand Azure City. Ji would look out to the grand blue city and always wondered if there was more for him than just farming.
In the year of 1175 Ji’s father and him went to the city of Azure city to buy supplies with what little money they had, it was there that Ji saw a halberd. Not just any halberd though, this one was crafted with mithril which gave it a blue hinge. Ji’s father noticed him admiring the marvelous weapon he walked up to his son and said
“Ji, you’ve hardly asked for anything in your whole life. I’ll buy you that halberd.” Ji was overcome with joy, but he knew the price of the weapon and knew money was hard for his family so he rejected the offer. His father just smiled and put his hand on his shoulder
“Son… There is no wealth but Life” and so Ji recived the halberd and he practiced with it, relentlessly. Whether it was warm or cold, clear or raining, he practiced so not to disappoint his father.
In the year of 1178 Ji was outside, at the front of his house, practicing with the halberd when a traveling hafling merchant noticed his hard work, determenation, and agile yet brute strength. H e approched Ji
“excuse me, sir. I noticed you with that halberd and I wondered to myself what a skilled lad such as yourself was doing in this farm, when you could be working for the king’s milita.” Ji tooks this man’s words and invited him inside, so he could talk to his parents. After much discusion they decided Ji could go to Azure City and join the milita if he wished. Ji didn’t know what to decide, he’d always dream of going to the awe-inspiring city and he used the halberd to escape from the poor life of being a farmer but now that he had the chance he didn’t know what to choose. He chose to sleep on it, and either stay home or go to the city tomorrow. As he lay in his cot wondering, his father walked in and sat beside him
“Son, I trust you should go to Azure City. When I saw the glint in your eyes when you saw that halberd I knew you were a warrior at heart, you should lead the legacy of our family into a grander future than we are now. Protect our country, protect our king, and protect…what we believe in.” Ji looked at his father with soulful eyes and agreed.
It didn’t take Ji long to reach high ranks in the academy, he grew up strong with all the farm-work and practicing 3 years with the halberd made him even more skilled with the weapon. He was offered “official” Azure City halberds, even though his was very similar, but he still kept the one his father bought him, he never wanted that money to go to waste. Not long before he found himself kneeling before Lord Shojo himself, reciting the Warrior’s Oath…

I believe the right to personal defense exists
If I am forced to defend myself, loved ones or beliefs,
Should I be attacked or have my principles violated,
I am ready to defend myself with my weapons,
The way of the foot
And the way of the empty hand!
This way, controlled by my mind
And governed by my spirit is a skillful weapon
Which can subdue, overpower, or destroy
Depending on the forced combat situation.
I will aggressively defend myself from any attack
By using speed and precision
And never doubt my determination
To use my knowledge without hesitation or reservation
This is the way of my teacher!
This is also my way
I am a warrior!

It was than 4 years of peace, he was just another face in the town guard. He guarded prisons, caught bandits, even guarded the king himself. But nothing would prepare him for the day the group known as the Order of the Stick came to the castle. I don’t think anyone, not even myself, was prepared for the falling of our best paladin, the death of a lord, and a war.

The year is 1183. Azure City is on the brink of war… defeat is almost a certainty. Many warriors lost their lives, some of those warriors stories may never be told. This one’s story has been told right now. I told the story of Ji, or at least part of it the rest…will soon come.

thank you for letting me be in this club and giving me a chance a write this. As I said I finished part 2 (and I'm not very proud of it:smallsigh::smallannoyed:) however I'll keep that hidden to build suspense rebuilding it. Oh and this may look a bit werid to viewers because tab doesn't work on the forums, sorry...

AratanAenor
2008-09-11, 09:19 PM
So... what exactly happens in the third and fourth panels of this strip: http://www.giantitp.com/comics/oots0454.html

Nevitan
2008-09-11, 09:21 PM
So... what exactly happens in the third and fourth panels of this strip: http://www.giantitp.com/comics/oots0454.html

Obviously the crafty hobgoblin used some of that poison form Romeo and Juliet, the one that makes you seem dead for a while,
and It only effected him because of that (slightly) accursed speed of plot.

AratanAenor
2008-09-11, 09:22 PM
Okay, just checking.

Jayabalard
2008-09-11, 09:32 PM
So... what exactly happens in the third and fourth panels of this strip: http://www.giantitp.com/comics/oots0454.htmlObviously, that's his brother tOGwaH

Coplantor
2008-09-11, 10:41 PM
Say, should'nt we have something like an updated list of episodes with GwaH and TOGwaH?

It would be intresting to have you know, like, a reference ot something.

Studoku
2008-09-12, 06:31 AM
He should at least be in the 'number of character appearences' thread.

If he needs a name, call him Guy. Short for That guy with a halberd.

Lerky
2008-09-12, 02:05 PM
once again, I call him Ji. which is roughly Chinese for halberd

Nevitan
2008-09-12, 09:36 PM
Again, how would someone Ready two halberds for a charge?

Santiago
2008-09-13, 08:27 AM

Through sheer sexiness, and trust us, TGwaH has it all.

Nevitan
2008-09-13, 10:29 AM
Well, for the banner I don;t think sheer sexiness will quite hold up to any physics, no matter how true it way be.

keeperoflore
2008-09-13, 11:04 AM

one in each hand, as if he was going to spin rapidly, but wont, it shows off his strength and physics cant say no to it.

zach12376
2008-09-13, 11:08 AM

There was a screw-up at the entreance to heaven and he got revieved, or the twelve gods revived him on good merit.

Graymayre
2008-09-13, 12:52 PM

I saw it as him kneeling on one leg with the butt of each halberd stuck in the ground. He is holding the handle in a diagonal pointing up as a swarm of goblin/hobgoblins are charging him.

Edit: he also needs a clever smirk on his face like this :smallamused:.

Nevitan
2008-09-13, 12:53 PM
ok I'll try that

Graymayre
2008-09-15, 08:14 PM
http://i243.photobucket.com/albums/ff239/JaeromDarkwind/halberd.jpg

Lerky
2008-09-16, 02:16 PM
THEY HAVE FUNNY PANTS!:smallbiggrin::smalltongue:

zach12376
2008-09-16, 07:37 PM
http://i243.photobucket.com/albums/ff239/JaeromDarkwind/halberd.jpg

The drawing is good, but why are they dressed in like 18th century english clothes????

Did you draw that though???
If you did, man you are GOOD!:smallbiggrin:

Graymayre
2008-09-17, 07:46 PM
The drawing is good, but why are they dressed in like 18th century english clothes????

Did you draw that though???
If you did, man you are GOOD!:smallbiggrin:

I wish I drew it, :smallsmile:. This is just a image I found that may be a good idea for an off the wall Gwah Banner (I.E. not necessarily containing a picture of GwaH, but holding the spirit of it).

ridly
2008-09-17, 08:54 PM
GwaH IS AWESOME!
can I join the club?

anyway did anyone post a complete list of GwaH appearences yet? I was about to count but, I forgot if anyone already has already done so(sorry that this is off-topic)

Graymayre
2008-09-17, 09:57 PM
By all means join :smallbiggrin:.

There are images you can use for your sig on my first post of the second page. There is no timeline as of yet but you are more than welcome to make one and post it here. :smallsmile:

Nevitan
2008-09-17, 11:26 PM
Hey everyone, Sorry about not having the banner done, my town got hit pretty hard with storms and such, I'll try to finish it tomorrow.

mr.fizzypop
2008-09-18, 02:08 PM
hey can I join, got a list of the sightings:

121a(bonus comic in No Cure for Palidon Blues)
-523(magenta GwaH)

Those are all of the sightings from the numbered comics, but he's also in SoD on pages 27 and 28(you acially can't see the upper half of him though, but hes holding a polarm, so I assumed it was him).

So based on Sod we can gather he's at least 50 years old at least, more in the newer comics.

keeperoflore
2008-09-18, 03:23 PM
GwaH does not age, he exists in eternity!

Graymayre
2008-09-19, 03:48 PM
So based on Sod we can gather he's at least 50 years old at least, more in the newer comics.

Heh, what if he is a vampire in disguise (that can go in sunlight too). :smallbiggrin:

If you were screwed when he had a halberd, I can't imagine how bad off you could be if that guy was a vampire as well. :smallsmile:

Hey everyone, Sorry about not having the banner done, my town got hit pretty hard with storms and such, I'll try to finish it tomorrow.

Where do you live? A lot of people around me in Pittsburgh lost power (then again, its not like there are no other cities going without. :smalltongue:.)

Belkarsbadside1
2008-09-21, 04:14 PM
I found out that tgwah survived the war here! (http://www.giantitp.com/comics/oots0452.html) He realized in advanced that the city would fall and retreated on to Hinjos junk. Yayyyyyyyyyy

TehSheen
2008-09-21, 04:17 PM
Yay, he lived!

Nevitan
2008-09-21, 04:18 PM
no, that was GwaH's apprentice, he showed potential but sadly never had a heart for war,
Gwah fought through the war, and I presumably still fighting
as seen here (http://www.giantitp.com/comics/oots0524.html)

Belkarsbadside1
2008-09-21, 04:55 PM
I wonder how his apprentice is

keeperoflore
2008-09-21, 08:12 PM
hes probably is on a dirt farm somewhere, as all apprentices that give up never succeed in life

Fawkes
2008-09-21, 08:32 PM
*facepalm*

keeperoflore
2008-09-21, 08:45 PM
who was that directed at? cause i cant figure out what would warent a *facepalm*

Graymayre
2008-09-21, 10:13 PM
who was that directed at? cause i cant figure out what would warent a *facepalm*

It was obviously aimed at the nere-do-wells who seek to subvert the GwaH dynasty (and are sitting invisibly behind you Keeper.):smallsmile:

keeperoflore
2008-09-21, 11:05 PM
oh those guys? yeah well, i got rid of them with a swift slice to the torso, for you see i have trained for a good bit of time in the ways of GwaH and have acquired his all-seeing eye. Nothing goes unseen to the eyes of GwaH!

mr.fizzypop
2008-09-22, 06:20 AM
I guess his apprentice did get on hinjos junk after all! Its on page 501, here:
http://www.giantitp.com/comics/oots0501.html (http://www.giantitp.com/comics/oots0501.html)

Oops guys I forgot another sightings hes on page 524.

Also maybe GwaH is a part of a secret society of Gwah's, like the FBI of azure city. That might explain all of the gwah's here:http://www.giantitp.com/comics/oots0421.html

Graymayre
2008-09-22, 08:06 PM
Also maybe GwaH is a part of a secret society of Gwah's, like the FBI of azure city.

Hmm, in an unrelated but still loosely connected case. I think we should come up with a better name for the club.

Gwah-Masons?

The Secret, and most Prestigious, Order of the Hewn Halberds. Dedicated to the High One in Lands most Distant?

(I vote for the second one :smallsmile:)

Kranden
2008-09-22, 08:40 PM
man, I didn't want to have to come in here and kill your god but this has gone on far too long

He is right here when the Hobgoblins come and own the people too stupid to run
http://www.giantitp.com/comics/oots0452.html
2nd to last panels

mr.fizzypop
2008-09-22, 08:53 PM
H.A.L.B.E.R.D.
(Honor-bound Azurites of the Lancing Bombardment Experimental Reinforcements Division)

Nevitan
2008-09-22, 09:31 PM
man, I didn't want to have to come in here and kill your god but this has gone on far too long

2nd to last panels

so?, GwaH made his massive damage save and kept on fighting.

also:
http://i337.photobucket.com/albums/n365/b_nebb/o0.png

Darke
2008-09-23, 06:21 AM
have you any of you red the redwall books?
I picture GwaH to be like martin the warrior, his spirit guiding any who may be aspiring champions of truth, justice and the halberdian way.

also explains the different names and stories, and the multiple appearances.

LONG LIVE GwaH!!!!!

Graymayre
2008-09-23, 09:45 PM
so?, GwaH made his massive damage save and kept on fighting.

also:
http://i337.photobucket.com/albums/n365/b_nebb/o0.png

Constructive criticism: I think Liens head is too big. Also the halberds should be the other way around (maybe, I'd have to see it that way)

2nd to last panels

Haha! Your pitiful attempts at subverting our club only serves to strengthen our resolve! Woe unto ones such as you when his Holy Halberdedness' rises to reign in the seat that was begeted to him by Divinity himself!

P.S. That panel doesn't actually show him dieing, and we see him appear in the later strips.

mr.fizzypop
2008-09-24, 09:04 PM
Hey guys I think we should think of a specific personality for GwaH, right now he seems to just have the steriotypical paladin personality. I'm not saying thats bad, but I think we need to build on it. Any fears, flaws, secrets crushes, or even favorite food would be good. Just something to make Gwah different than any other npc with a halberd. Any ideas?

Lerky
2008-09-25, 02:29 PM
Constructive criticism: I think Liens head is too big. Also the halberds should be the other way around (maybe, I'd have to see it that way)

yeah I was thinking that with this picture and the ones in the fanservice thread
Lien's head is to big and her hair to small, one or the other or both:smalleek:

2nd to last panels
you believe you can even consider killing our god! LESSER BEING!:smallfurious:
but seriously how can that be GwaH. Like the GwaH, he was on the wall last I saw him:smallconfused:
I imagine that as some other azurite solider, there are more guys with halberds around than him:smalltongue:

Graymayre
2008-09-25, 04:18 PM
Hey guys I think we should think of a specific personality for GwaH, right now he seems to just have the steriotypical paladin personality. I'm not saying thats bad, but I think we need to build on it. Any fears, flaws, secrets crushes, or even favorite food would be good. Just something to make Gwah different than any other npc with a halberd. Any ideas?

Well, I know that his favorite food is a bowl of fried, sake basted shrimp. Other than that, his personality traits are up to whatever anyone wants to post.

How about he is trying to be a valiant warrior because his father became deeply ashamed of him when he decided to take up the halberd as his choice weapon (he was more of a katana guy).

keeperoflore
2008-09-25, 08:20 PM
i must state again that GwaH is how you yourself picture him, his personality is soley based on what you think of him for there are no writen records of his adventures only legends passed down bye word of mouth.

i for one, well id rather not get into the lengthy topic of what i think hes like.

Graymayre
2008-09-26, 02:27 PM
We are now the first hit for anyone looking for guy with a halberd on google (http://www.google.com/search?hl=en&q=guy+with+a+halberd):smallbiggrin:

P.S. KeeperofLore, I can't help but notice that your sig image is broken.

Lerky
2008-09-26, 02:42 PM
as promised I will be posting the OoaW part 2 on this thread at the least. Doran's edit or no Doran's edit. Anyway this part is...pretty bad, in my own opinion. I guess we'll see what you guys think. Happy Halberding:smallsmile:

HOLY COW! Can't believe no ones posted on this since yesterday:smalleek:
anyway here it is, as promised. Hopefully this will get posts coming.

I call it:
The War

The year is 1183. Azure City is fighting a war… defeat is almost a certainty. Many warriors lost their lives, some of those warriors’ stories may never be told. This one’s story is being told right now. I present the story of Ji

Ji was standing on the wall protecting Azure City. Next to him were countless men and women armed with weapons from swords to pikes to halberds like his own. He stood with fear in his heart and in his eyes as he saw the hobgoblin army approach. The words of his father echoed his head
“Protect our country, protect our king, and protect…what we believe in.” Ji would follow those words as closely as he followed the Warrior’s Oath. As he saw the looming army he was amazed at both its beauty and terror. He stood, halberd in hand, as the enemy fired their first shot.
Ji saw the giant piece of what seemed to be metal flying right at him, he quickly ran to get out of the way and just barley escaped the flung object. Not long before they landed the objects began to take a humanoid shape, they were elementals! They began hacking and tearing at the wall, killing all the soldiers in their path. That was the first time Ji heard the cries of war, the sound of men and women wailing as they were slowly killed, some were even friends Ji forged bonds with while working with them. It was the first time and certainly not the last.
Thank the twelve gods for the elf who was able to rid us of those abominations. The enemy got the first strike, which is never a good sign. Ji was one of the lucky ones, able to get out of the way before any damage could be done to him. But as Ji stood from his cover the sun went dark and orders of “get down!” and “run for cover!” filled his ears. He instinctively looked up and saw that the sun was being blocked by a volley of arrows that were flying down. Ji was to slow to get out of the way before an arrow went into his side; he gingerly picked it out and snapped it in half as he stood. Now the enemy’s forces were more visible, it was clear that they were splitting into three groups. One was heading to the south end of the wall, the second appeared to be charging directly to the breach in the north, while the rest of the forces were hanging back to protect the archers and catapults. As the enemy approached the wall Ji could see ladders being placed and hobgoblins climbing up, it was time for action.
As the first group climbed up Ji held his halberd in hand and swung at his enemies. He was nervous, this was his first real battle, but his courage was strong and his hope was stronger. As he tried to repel the hobgoblin invasion but soon undead fiends began to join the swarm. Ji was overwhelmed; he shook his halberd anywhere he could, slicing into numerous foes. He was at first at first confident and strong until he saw the giant undead dragon hovering in front of him. His confidence died like the soldiers around him.
As he gazed at the gaping beasts jaw he was stunned with amazement, much like everyone else, it took a warning for their leader, Hinjo, that the beast wasn’t slowing down and they should resume attack. Ji made an attempt to swipe at the dragon, to no avail, the beast was out of the reach for his weapon. Ji’s confidence would’ve died seeing the overwhelming forces and the fact that he couldn’t hurt the dragon, than the tanned, bald, human leapt off the wall and onto the dragons’ back to face the monstrous Lich himself. “A jump like that could only be guided by the gods” Ji thought. “truly they must be smiling on us from above” . This new wave of confidence inspired Ji to continue his attack; sadly he didn’t know the brave warrior had a magic item at his side.
As Ji fought the impossible against the countless hobgoblins and ghouls he was pushed back until his back hit the very rear of the wall. As the hobgoblins swarmed atop him and the ghouls came closer with their paralyzing touch, Ji swung and he swiped but it wasn’t enough. Suddenly Ji stopped his attacks, he felt heavy and unable to move, a ghoul had gotten close enough to paralyze him. The hobgoblins tried to stab him all at once, they pushed him against the wall until he could no longer take breath, he would’ve died had they not pushed him off the wall, as he dropped his halberd.
Falling was an odd thing for Ji, he was paralyzed so he couldn’t flail his arms he could only watch. Watch as the ground grew closer and larger. Watch while his death came closer to him. Watch as he hit the hardened earth. And watch as countless soldiers were blasted by the skeletal abominations spell. And watch as General Chang had a sword thrust through his chest. Ji couldn’t do anything but watch.
It took a long amount of waiting but the ghoul’s touch wore off and Ji leapt to the general’s side. The general’s stomach was bleeding badly, and the rest of him wasn’t to good either.
“Ji? You’ve survived…” the general said with a slight smile. Ji could merely nod, tears streaming down his face.
“Don’t mourn for me, Ji. I shall be joining all the brave souls in heaven. I will miss you, Ji, you were always my favorite. Remember this; it doesn't matter where you go in this world. There will always be corruption and inequality. It is not only human nature, but the way of nature its self. It is completely unavoidable. Happiness comes from having the courage to change the world to suit you, the wisdom to change your self to suit the world and knowing how much of each is necessary. Courage… is the one thing you need” with that the general’s hand slipped and fell to the cold ground. They had lost. The battle was over, and the enemy won. Ji stood and said a prayer in the general’s name. And he turned and left for the docks.
The sun was setting. It was a beautiful yet horrific scene; the boats were floating into the collage of color in the sky. Ji stood at the docks as he watched the boats leave, he suddenly realized he was alone. He had never felt so alone before he sat down and began to cry, each tear for a warrior lost. Than he recalled the General’s words and he stood
“Courage…” Ji said to himself as he removed his helmet, releasing his messy teal hair, and he turned around and looked at the now corrupted Azure City
“I’m going to need a weapon” and he went to go search for his halberd.

The year is 1183. Azure City was defeated in a war…death is a certainty. Many warriors lost their lives, some of those warriors’ stories may never be told. This one’s story has been told right now. I told the story of Ji, or at least part of it, the rest…will soon come.

Nevitan
2008-09-28, 04:37 PM
SOhow about those halberds?

Lerky
2008-09-28, 04:40 PM
said Nevitan, thus ending the awkward silence:smalltongue:

mr.fizzypop
2008-09-28, 08:43 PM
as promised I will be posting the OoaW part 2 on this thread at the least. Doran's edit or no Doran's edit. Anyway this part is...pretty bad, in my own opinion. I guess we'll see what you guys think. Happy Halberding:smallsmile:

HOLY COW! Can't believe no ones posted on this since yesterday:smalleek:
anyway here it is, as promised. Hopefully this will get posts coming.

I call it:
The War

The year is 1183. Azure City is fighting a war… defeat is almost a certainty. Many warriors lost their lives, some of those warriors’ stories may never be told. This one’s story is being told right now. I present the story of Ji

Ji was standing on the wall protecting Azure City. Next to him were countless men and women armed with weapons from swords to pikes to halberds like his own. He stood with fear in his heart and in his eyes as he saw the hobgoblin army approach. The words of his father echoed his head
“Protect our country, protect our king, and protect…what we believe in.” Ji would follow those words as closely as he followed the Warrior’s Oath. As he saw the looming army he was amazed at both its beauty and terror. He stood, halberd in hand, as the enemy fired their first shot.
Ji saw the giant piece of what seemed to be metal flying right at him, he quickly ran to get out of the way and just barley escaped the flung object. Not long before they landed the objects began to take a humanoid shape, they were elementals! They began hacking and tearing at the wall, killing all the soldiers in their path. That was the first time Ji heard the cries of war, the sound of men and women wailing as they were slowly killed, some were even friends Ji forged bonds with while working with them. It was the first time and certainly not the last.
Thank the twelve gods for the elf who was able to rid us of those abominations. The enemy got the first strike, which is never a good sign. Ji was one of the lucky ones, able to get out of the way before any damage could be done to him. But as Ji stood from his cover the sun went dark and orders of “get down!” and “run for cover!” filled his ears. He instinctively looked up and saw that the sun was being blocked by a volley of arrows that were flying down. Ji was to slow to get out of the way before an arrow went into his side; he gingerly picked it out and snapped it in half as he stood. Now the enemy’s forces were more visible, it was clear that they were splitting into three groups. One was heading to the south end of the wall, the second appeared to be charging directly to the breach in the north, while the rest of the forces were hanging back to protect the archers and catapults. As the enemy approached the wall Ji could see ladders being placed and hobgoblins climbing up, it was time for action.
As the first group climbed up Ji held his halberd in hand and swung at his enemies. He was nervous, this was his first real battle, but his courage was strong and his hope was stronger. As he tried to repel the hobgoblin invasion but soon undead fiends began to join the swarm. Ji was overwhelmed; he shook his halberd anywhere he could, slicing into numerous foes. He was at first at first confident and strong until he saw the giant undead dragon hovering in front of him. His confidence died like the soldiers around him.
As he gazed at the gaping beasts jaw he was stunned with amazement, much like everyone else, it took a warning for their leader, Hinjo, that the beast wasn’t slowing down and they should resume attack. Ji made an attempt to swipe at the dragon, to no avail, the beast was out of the reach for his weapon. Ji’s confidence would’ve died seeing the overwhelming forces and the fact that he couldn’t hurt the dragon, than the tanned, bald, human leapt off the wall and onto the dragons’ back to face the monstrous Lich himself. “A jump like that could only be guided by the gods” Ji thought. “truly they must be smiling on us from above” . This new wave of confidence inspired Ji to continue his attack; sadly he didn’t know the brave warrior had a magic item at his side.
As Ji fought the impossible against the countless hobgoblins and ghouls he was pushed back until his back hit the very rear of the wall. As the hobgoblins swarmed atop him and the ghouls came closer with their paralyzing touch, Ji swung and he swiped but it wasn’t enough. Suddenly Ji stopped his attacks, he felt heavy and unable to move, a ghoul had gotten close enough to paralyze him. The hobgoblins tried to stab him all at once, they pushed him against the wall until he could no longer take breath, he would’ve died had they not pushed him off the wall, as he dropped his halberd.
Falling was an odd thing for Ji, he was paralyzed so he couldn’t flail his arms he could only watch. Watch as the ground grew closer and larger. Watch while his death came closer to him. Watch as he hit the hardened earth. And watch as countless soldiers were blasted by the skeletal abominations spell. And watch as General Chang had a sword thrust through his chest. Ji couldn’t do anything but watch.
It took a long amount of waiting but the ghoul’s touch wore off and Ji leapt to the general’s side. The general’s stomach was bleeding badly, and the rest of him wasn’t to good either.
“Ji? You’ve survived…” the general said with a slight smile. Ji could merely nod, tears streaming down his face.
“Don’t mourn for me, Ji. I shall be joining all the brave souls in heaven. I will miss you, Ji, you were always my favorite. Remember this; it doesn't matter where you go in this world. There will always be corruption and inequality. It is not only human nature, but the way of nature its self. It is completely unavoidable. Happiness comes from having the courage to change the world to suit you, the wisdom to change your self to suit the world and knowing how much of each is necessary. Courage… is the one thing you need” with that the general’s hand slipped and fell to the cold ground. They had lost. The battle was over, and the enemy won. Ji stood and said a prayer in the general’s name. And he turned and left for the docks.
The sun was setting. It was a beautiful yet horrific scene; the boats were floating into the collage of color in the sky. Ji stood at the docks as he watched the boats leave, he suddenly realized he was alone. He had never felt so alone before he sat down and began to cry, each tear for a warrior lost. Than he recalled the General’s words and he stood
“Courage…” Ji said to himself as he removed his helmet, releasing his messy teal hair, and he turned around and looked at the now corrupted Azure City
“I’m going to need a weapon” and he went to go search for his halberd.

The year is 1183. Azure City was defeated in a war…death is a certainty. Many warriors lost their lives, some of those warriors’ stories may never be told. This one’s story has been told right now. I told the story of Ji, or at least part of it, the rest…will soon come.

Wow that is pretty impressive bravo! You really captured GwaH(i mean ji).

Lerky
2008-09-28, 09:41 PM
thank you. I tried to not have talk at all which I easily accomplished but in the next one he's going to need to talk. I'm glad his first words were "courage" and not something like "NOOOOOO! GENERAL CHANG!!!! WHY!?!?!?!":smalltongue:

Greep
2008-09-29, 02:40 AM
GwaH should be a small, insignificant figure in the final showdown...

With a where's waldo cap. :smallcool:

Lerky
2008-09-30, 02:18 PM
I'm not sure how to do the finale. I may do him defeating a major villain of his own plot (such as a hobgoblin general) or if I should do what JK was to chicken to do and actually kill of my main character:smalltongue:

basilisk 89
2008-09-30, 03:12 PM
Didn't TGwaH appear again in the Resistance's underground base?

Nevitan
2008-09-30, 03:22 PM
Yea, he was with the other houses that were trying to get control of ruined Azure city.

Graymayre
2008-09-30, 03:56 PM
GwaH should be a small, insignificant figure in the final showdown...

With a where's waldo cap. :smallcool:

That has to be the best idea for his reapearance I have ever heard. :smallbiggrin:

On another, non-halberd related note, my computer has been infected by a virus that seems to be comprised entirely of other viruses.

Its going to be tough logging in here.

basilisk 89
2008-09-30, 04:24 PM
Yea, he was with the other houses that were trying to get control of ruined Azure city.

His twin was on the catalk.

Graymayre
2008-10-03, 05:56 AM
I heard GwaH may appear on strip #600

Keep posted Ninja Halberd Fans!

Gamerlord
2008-10-03, 01:07 PM
The Halberd guy is already,dead, he died due to a terrible accident in one of the strips.

mr.fizzypop
2008-10-03, 01:43 PM
The Halberd guy is already,dead, he died due to a terrible accident in one of the strips.

Everyone always says that and we always prove it wrong...

So im not even going to respond to that one

Graymayre
2008-10-03, 03:53 PM

One seminar on my award winning theory of Halberdian Omnipotence would completely debunk that statement. But I'm not going to waste my breath fingers. Go worship Cthulhu or something.

heroe_de_leyenda
2008-10-06, 12:09 AM
The Halberd Guy is awesome. I'm in!
Let us all raise our polearms as glorious flags por the one and only!

Klose_the_Sith
2008-10-06, 02:38 AM
Go the Guy with a Halberd! FTW!

heroe_de_leyenda
2008-10-06, 09:17 AM
The Guy with a Halberd is not just a person.
He is a philosophy. A way. A long, wooden way. With a blade at the end.

(And he has reach!)

Coplantor
2008-10-06, 09:35 AM
And with that reach, he shall touch the heart of every man, woman and child in the world!

Vossik
2008-10-06, 11:38 AM
Haven't like three GwaH died?