PDA

View Full Version : Rant about tacos and sickness.....

Tarnag40k
2008-08-05, 07:14 PM
May I ask why people must when they are sick go out and expose themselves and whatever they are suffering from to the public? I was in line at Taco Bell waiting to place my order when this large balding guy with a large grey knotted bread and dressed in what looks like clothes I'd wear to bed over at a friends house kept coughing, all over me! I could feel particles of spit on my neck! I asked the guy to please stop coughing on me, and he just ignored me, no less then 5 seconds later I could feel the spit on my neck as the guy was piratically heaving crap out. So I threatened the guy that if I got any bit sick I would find out where he lived and hunt him down and kill him in the most inhumane lengthy and painful way possible. Amazingly he stepped out of line. I ordered my Bean Burrito with steak and nachos, stopped in the bathroom to wash my neck and hands, then got in my car and whent back to work.

As I speak now, I'm feeling crap in my lungs and am taking some Zicam and drinking water to hopefully head it off as I cannot afford to take any sick days off but don't want to get anyone sick. I only remembered this because I just started feeling crap in my lungs.

Honestly why must people be so rude, he wasn't even attempting to cover his mouth at all.

SurlySeraph
2008-08-05, 07:16 PM
Some people are inconsiderate. That's just how it is. Cope with them as best you can.

CrazedGoblin
2008-08-05, 07:35 PM
So I threatened the guy that if I got any bit sick I would find out where he lived and hunt him down and kill him in the most inhumane lengthy and painful way possible

haha nice, ive not seen that many people that do that though but then again i havent met everyone

Player_Zero
2008-08-05, 07:37 PM
Hmm... So you threatened someone's life because they coughed on you? Riiight... Good luck with that there.

Crow
2008-08-05, 07:39 PM
Serves you right for eating at Taco Bell. The taco gods are punishing you for partaking in wicked faux-mexican food.

Admiral_Kelly
2008-08-05, 07:49 PM
So I threatened the guy that if I got any bit sick I would find out where he lived and hunt him down and kill him in the most inhumane lengthy and painful way possible. Amazingly he stepped out of line.Crowning Moment of Awesomeness.

Jack Squat
2008-08-05, 07:51 PM
It's obviously not just Taco Bell...although yes, he does deserve something for voluntarily going there.

At the grocery store I work at, there's always sick people there. I mean, I understand that sick people need food just as much as healthy people, but couldn't they get a family member/friend to go get it? It's much better to expose one person who'll probably be exposed anyways than an entire store.

On the flip side, why do people feel they need to come to work when they have trouble standing? One girl that I work with was complaining about how bad she felt and I asked her why she didn't take the day off; she didn't know. I suggested she take the next day off if she was feeling bad, and she didn't. She finally called in sick (third time's the charm), and we ended up being short-staffed and insanely busy, but I was still glad she decided to take the day off instead of risk spreading the bug more.

Crow
2008-08-05, 07:52 PM
Crowning Moment of Awesomeness.

No, the crowning moment of awesomeness is when he actually does it now that he is getting sick.

Until then, talk is cheap.

Admiral_Kelly
2008-08-05, 07:58 PM
What are you, endorsing murder? Ethics aside, there would be no reason for him to kill that guy. The cold won't go away afterwords; it would just be petty. Seriously; what you find awesome about that is beyond me.

Crow
2008-08-05, 08:05 PM
What are you, endorsing murder? Ethics aside, there would be no reason for him to kill that guy. The cold won't go away afterwords; it would just be petty. Seriously; what you find awesome about that is beyond me.

No. I was actually talking down to the OP and yourself, who apparently think threatening a guy's life for being inconsiderate is A. acceptable, and B. "awesome". I sometimes forget that sarcasm doesn't always register well in written word.

zeratul
2008-08-05, 08:05 PM

I believe he was utilizing something we humanoids refer to as "humor", perhaps you should retain your grasp over it as to not go off on someone for a joke.:smallamused:

alexeduardo
2008-08-05, 08:14 PM
Serves you right for eating at Taco Bell. The taco gods are punishing you for partaking in wicked faux-mexican food.

yes, it is true.
the Nine Taco Gods are always watching, waiting for their opportunity to come back and destroy the American Taco...

dude, I'm TOTALLY making an oots-y webcomic about that

Admiral_Kelly
2008-08-05, 08:15 PM
Alright, you have a point. He should not have threatened the guys life even if he did not mean it and remarks like that can, rightly so, get you in jail.

Kool-Aid
2008-08-05, 11:18 PM
That's true though, I got pink eye from my eveel little brother, I think he infected my wiimotes, and at least I had the decency to put on an eyepatch (also, I like the eyepatch). I would also like to state that you should not find that man and kill him, some people might freak out.

But if you do, tell us where to find the story, for the lulz.