PDA

View Full Version : Hank

fraud
2008-08-05, 11:54 PM
Hank helped Haley in On the Origin of PCs and it's obvious he's phyiscally attracted to her, maybe he'll help her again in this tight spot.

d'Bwobsling
2008-08-06, 12:48 PM
Hank helped Haley in On the Origin of PCs and it's obvious he's phyiscally attracted to her, maybe he'll help her again in this tight spot.

When did he imply he was attracted to her?

Theodoriph
2008-08-06, 01:08 PM
When did he imply he was attracted to her?

http://www.giantitp.com/comics/oots0580.html

Ramien
2008-08-06, 01:28 PM
I dunno... considering Hank still seems to be in good with the guild, so I don't think he'd be willing to risk his position there just to help Haley, especially not when he's got access to the books and knows Haley wouldn't be particularly 'grateful', since she's got Elan.

mockingbyrd7
2008-08-06, 03:37 PM
Regardless of what he does, Hank's a pretty cool character. I don't know why, but all the halflings in this comic are awesome. :smallbiggrin:

Chronos
2008-08-06, 04:22 PM
Every heterosexual male in the comic is physically attracted to Haley. That doesn't mean that Hank is going to let that get in the way of business.

David Argall
2008-08-06, 05:22 PM
As said, Haley hoping that Hank will help her is way risky. Of course men do foolish things for a piece, or even the hope of one, but we don't really have powerful evidence he wants her beyond the level he wants half the women in the city. He may well have motive to want her dead.
Origin Haley knows he was stealing from the guild. While that may be ancient history, and Hank may have stopped, the odds are that Haley fingering him would not work out well for Hank, tho it might work out permanently. Making sure Haley can't say anything is definitely motive for Hank doing his best to finish Haley.

Theodoriph
2008-08-06, 05:24 PM
While that may be ancient history, and Hank may have stopped, the odds are that Haley fingering him would not work out well for Hank, tho it might work out permanently. [/spoiler]

Given the general topic of this thread, that sentence scarred me.