PDA

View Full Version : American Playgrounders, heres your chance for Felixaar to owe you another favour.

Felixaar
2008-08-06, 12:50 AM
So, my plans on my trip to Florida are cancelled, by the looks of it. I need a week to do something between when Alarra and Zeb kick me out (I kid, I kid) and when I arrive to bring my own smelly curse to the doors of Midnight Son. So it's gotta be somewhere between Washington DC and Utah - ofcourse it doesnt matter if I go off course. Whats important is that I can get there by train or bus, cause I dont have wheels of my own - honestly, even just a cool city to hang out in for a while would do. I got several ideas but most necessitate either my own car or a place to hide my bags, which I most certainly do not have.

So... Ideas? I call upon the might of the playground.

Raging_Pacifist
2008-08-06, 12:57 AM
Well if you need something to do and your going from D.C. to UT you should check Grand Junction, CO- it's where I live and it's pretty rockin.

RTGoodman
2008-08-06, 12:59 AM
I doubt I can actually be of any real help (what with my house already over-full), and I don't want to speak for them, but there are a ton of Playgrounders over in the Johnson City, TN, area that you could try to get in touch with if they don't see this thread. I mean, they just hosted a whole slew of people for the Southeast Meet-Up earlier this summer, so I'm betting one of them might be able to help if you get to that area. You can search for the thread about the meet-up to find out exactly who's there.

Felixaar
2008-08-06, 12:59 AM
Interesting. What do you mean by "pretty rockin'", though? I'm not exactly a bar scene or night club person, more of a sit around being lazy with cats and strolling around kinda guy (though cities and movies get me too).

edit: @^ thanks, I'll put a pin into it.

An Enemy Spy
2008-08-06, 08:46 PM
Are words like colour and favour pronounced differently than color and favor? Just curious

Felixaar
2008-08-06, 09:23 PM
nope. centre/centre either.