PDA

View Full Version : Tabula Rasa

SolkaTruesilver
2008-08-06, 02:35 AM
Hi there. I am looking for a new MMORPG to sink my life into. After reading a little about Eve Online, I though that I might not be my kinda game.

But I love FPS, I love RPGs (I played WoW some time ago, and had lot of fun with it). I love the idea of territory control combats, along with a dynamic world where you actually can loose towns to the ennemy. Yatzhee's review of Tabula Rasa interested me, and I am to ask my fellow playgrounders what they can say about it.

Beleriphon
2008-08-07, 12:44 PM
Hi there. I am looking for a new MMORPG to sink my life into. After reading a little about Eve Online, I though that I might not be my kinda game.

But I love FPS, I love RPGs (I played WoW some time ago, and had lot of fun with it). I love the idea of territory control combats, along with a dynamic world where you actually can loose towns to the ennemy. Yatzhee's review of Tabula Rasa interested me, and I am to ask my fellow playgrounders what they can say about it.

I tried the free 7 day trial, its pretty fun and the idea of Logos powers are pretty sweet.

Its fun, and actiony. Its not FPS but rather 3rd persion, so think like Tomb Raider style views for an MMO. Combat can be intense, and action filled. The highest levels of play and character specialization are fun as well by the looks of things. I didn't get very far before my trial expired. I wouldn't spend money on it myself, but if you like sci-fi action give it a whirl.

Tom_Violence
2008-08-07, 02:15 PM
I tried the free 7 day trial, its pretty fun and the idea of Logos powers are pretty sweet.

Its fun, and actiony. Its not FPS but rather 3rd persion, so think like Tomb Raider style views for an MMO. Combat can be intense, and action filled. The highest levels of play and character specialization are fun as well by the looks of things. I didn't get very far before my trial expired. I wouldn't spend money on it myself, but if you like sci-fi action give it a whirl.

Is that a trial that's available to everyone? I've been looking, but haven't managed to find one myself. How did you get one going?

NikkTheTrick
2008-08-08, 06:24 PM
Is that a trial that's available to everyone? I've been looking, but haven't managed to find one myself. How did you get one going?
... It is on the front page of their website...

Put "Tabula Rasa" in google, click on the first hit and click on "free trial".