PDA

View Full Version : New V.S Thread yes I'm going there.

Fan
2008-08-06, 11:59 AM
In an actual war who would win

The Half Life combine in full force, having their entire army from their dimension in full force, basicly like what took eaths armie down in 30 minuets, PLUS some.

OR The Star Craft 2 Protoss after the refilling of the army with Robots.

konfeta
2008-08-06, 12:36 PM
Can I stab you?

Most people at least put a little effort into making match ups that are on the same scale, with opposing sides having an actually sufficient pool of information about them, and put more into a their thread than "x vs. y, who wins? GOGOGGO."

Fan
2008-08-06, 12:43 PM
Um, have you played half life two?, I'd say the disentergrater balls that destroys anything, plus the mega coptors, and the stuff thats too big to bring into our dimension, the stuff they had in half life was meantr for citizen control, not war.

TheEmerged
2008-08-06, 01:57 PM
Can I stab you?

If his blow fails to finish the job, can I try?

Humor aside, this sort of thing made a cesspool out of the media subforum. Can we keep it out of this one? Please?

warty goblin
2008-08-06, 03:43 PM
One question of interest would be if the Combine had, for this fictional conflict, suceeded in destroying the human resistance and gaining their mastery of teleportation/portals. Because if the Combine have man-carriable portal guns, the Protoss are screwed.

Although given that the Combine control entire universes I'm fairly sure that the Protoss are screwed anyway.

Fan
2008-08-06, 03:47 PM
God, I just thought of what I'd figured be an okay match up, and everyone is all over me like white on rice. Mods please lock this before this gets any worse.

Winterwind
2008-08-06, 05:38 PM
If you are wondering why they reacted so annoyed, I think you should have a look at this (http://www.giantitp.com/forums/showthread.php?t=70661).

Fan
2008-08-06, 07:13 PM
I had no idea that thread had been, if I had known I would'nt have made it so short.

Triaxx
2008-08-06, 08:35 PM
Protoss have the advantage. Dark Archons and Templar. Templar storm any forces that approach, Dark Archons get teleported behind the lines and take over tech. Not to mention Archons on the frontlines, and Dark Templar assassins.

Can we say smite button?