PDA

View Full Version : Races of Destiny question

JellyPooga
2008-08-06, 05:03 PM
Just a quickie really, 'cos I'm away from my books at the mo...

What are the wizardy psuedo-orky guys called?

Also, has anyone ever played a Seakin?
addendum: Has anyone ever played a Seakin in a non-sea-based game?
addendum: If so, how did you deal with the water issues they have?

RTGoodman
2008-08-06, 05:27 PM
The "wizardly pseudo-orcs" are called "Sharakim" if I remember correctly. (I'm also away from my books. :smalltongue:) [Edit: Aha! I was right. Check 'em out HERE (http://www.wizards.com/default.asp?x=dnd/ex/20041203a&page=3).]

Can't help you on the Seakin, but I do think there's a spell in... Stormwrack (maybe?) that's designed for Aquatic races that lets them survive better on land (sort of like the reverse of water breathing). Someone mentioned that in a thread a while back. Otherwise, just get a tub and a Cleric and have him create water for you every few days or so. :smallwink:

JellyPooga
2008-08-06, 05:31 PM
That's the one! It's bizarre, just as I saw that there was a reply to this topic, I remembered what they were called...ah well, the strange ways of memory...

hmmm...I'll have a search and see if I can dig anything up...don't have Stormwrack unfortunately...

Have been thinking of making a Necromancer character and going through the possibilities of race...for some reason the Sharakim and Seakin were the first ones that came to mind...not entirely sure why though...:smallconfused: