PDA

View Full Version : Fantasy Football 2008

tape_measure
2008-08-06, 06:02 PM
Has it really only been a few short months since Eli Manning led the Giants to win Super Bowl XLII over the seemingly unstoppable machine that is the Patriots?

Sho' Nuff.

And it's time to start it all over again in 2008!!

With the tumultuos off season nearly finished, fantasy footballers across the states have mostly fianlized their drafts, and are working out trades to dump those would-be starters for the 7th round drat picks that have fought their way into the starting line-ups (Patrick Crayton of the Dallas Cowboys).

If there is anyone who is interested in this, the game of all games amongst armchair quarterbacks, simply give some acknowledgement here and shoot me a PM with your email address. I'll add that email address to the list, and you should receive an invitation in a day or so (give or take a day for my procrastiantion). The league will played through FoxSports, but I'd like to give weekly updates on standings, trades, etc. here in the playground where -if nothing else- we get better avatars at our disposal. :smallwink:

An Enemy Spy
2008-08-06, 08:24 PM
I personally can't wait to see Julius Jones. I hope he can fix the Hawk's run game. And my favorite player is Patrick Kerny

As far as QBs go, Peyton Manning is always the guy for the job.