PDA

View Full Version : To keep 3.5 Alive (Forum project) *Art of the Ninja, Tools of the Thief*

Kiren
2008-08-06, 06:40 PM
To keep 3.5 alive. Art of the Ninja, Tools of the Thief

Introduction

With Some moving onto forth edition, alot of us home brewers are sticking with 3.5, however second edition isn't supported anymore, sooner or later 3.5 may die. I want to keep it as alive as possible.

Projects
First project: Art of the Ninja, Tools of the Thief.

Future project Ideas:

Rules
You must make something of original design *remakes of lost or unfinished Ideas are acceptable* in according to the current theme. This can be anything relating to the theme, including but not restricted to, Classes, Weapons, monsters, feats, mechanics and whatever else you can think of.

If it is brought to my attention something here has been stolen I will report it to the admins, this isn't about stealing others work, its about keeping a great edition, 3.5 alive (This isn't a forth edition hate thread, I like forth edition, I also like 3.5)

Notes about current theme
This theme, the first project is Ninjas and Thieves. Tools of the trade, classes of stealth or perhaps not so stealthy but anyone who likes to steal. Not just stealing however, Ninjas are known to be assassins and mercenaries. Ninjutsu, Genjutsu, Taijutsu, Chakra, and other naruto themes are acceptable too.

Final words
Help to keep 3.5 alive, contribute anything you have made in the past or make something new, to keep this edition alive a little longer.

Note: I quoted naruto because it has alot of fans and its a type of ninja, I don't want this whole thread to be naruto ninjas, but contributing Naruto stuff like a taijutsu class or a chakra using class is a good thing

insecure
2008-08-06, 06:56 PM
I'm homebrewing 3.5 stuff anyways, so why not contribute to this?

By the way...

To keep 3.5 alive. Art of the Ninja
Notes about current theme
This theme, the first project is Ninjas and Thieves. Tools of the trade, classes of stealth or perhaps not so stealthy but anyone who likes to steal. Not just stealing however, Ninjas are known to be assassins and mercenaries. Ninjutsu, Genjutsu, Taijutsu, Chakra, and other naruto themes are acceptable too.

I hope you are aware that Naruto has nothing to do with ninjas, apart from the name and some of the weapons.
Personally, I can't see the stealthy thing in shouting before you attack.:smalltongue: And no, I'm not a Naruto-hater, it's just that many people wrongfully belives that Naruto is a "classic ninja"...
But why not making a Naruto-ish ninja, it could be fun, after all, and the maneuvers from ToB seems perfect.:smallsmile: Or at least, a prestige class.

Atticus Bleak
2008-08-06, 09:44 PM
Indeed, most of the characters from Naruto tend to be more classic action martial artist. Ninjas rarely even participated in hand to hand combat, they snuck in, killed, snuck out. The test for naruto ninja is a grudge match? Heck, the ninja armies have special groups in them, the animal mask and black robe guys, who are essentially ninjas. The NINJA army has to have a special group of...NINJAS! XD

I will say however i have loved Naruto (the manga, the show is painful to watch) since Shonen Jump Volume 1, and its a great series. And ToB would work perfectly for the theme. If i knew more about the ToB i would love to help, but sadly my knowledge is limited, since i have never actually looked at it.

Kiren
2008-08-07, 06:28 PM
Exotic Weapons/Cost/Dmg (S)/ Dmg (M)/ Critical/Range Increment/Weight/ Type

Blunt Shuriken (5)/ 2 gp /1d2/1d4/×2/ 10 ft. / half a lb. / blunt (special)

Special: Blunt shurikens deal non lethal damage, for the purposes of monks they are considered
regular shurikens.

(A quick write up, sorry that they aren't aligned correctly)

Kiren
2008-08-07, 07:33 PM
Rebel Thief
A crash, The window in a ballroom shatters. A thief jumps through the window, intimidating
the guests with a maniacal laugh. "What are you crazy" Shrieks a women, the rapier goes up
to her neck. "No, im a rebel".

Alignment
Any Chaotic

Hit Die
D8

Skills
Appraise
Balance
Bluff
Climb
Disable device
escape artist
Intimidate
Jump
Open Lock
Sleight of hand
Swim
Tumble
Use Magic Device
Use Rope

Skill Points at 1st Level

(8 + Int modifier) ×4.
Skill Points at Each Additional Level

8 + Int modifier.

Class Features
All of the following are class features of the Rebel Thief.

Weapon and Armor Proficiency
All simple weapons, The rapier, longsword, the Shuriken and all types of crossbows.
They are proficient with Light armor but not with shields.

BAB: as rogue
Fort: good
Ref: good
Will: poor

Level special Adrenaline Heist
1 Frighten the crowd/1, Before the guards come.... 0 speed bonus
2 Purse on the sword 0 speed bonus
3 Look over there! 5 speed bonus
4 Improved disarm 5 speed bonus
5 Frighten the crowd/2 5 speed bonus
6 Thanks for the blade/1 10 speed bonus
7 Retirement plan on the move! 10 speed bonus
8 I have a Hostage/1 10 speed bonus
9 Break the Trap 15 speed bonus
10 Frighten the crowd/3 15 speed bonus
11 Get in a few hits 15 speed bonus
12 Thanks for the blade/2 20 speed bonus
13 Rebel's luck 20 speed bonus
14 I have a Hostage/2 20 speed bonus
15 Frighten the crowd/4 25 speed bonus
16 "I.....found it" 25 speed bonus
17 "I know your there" 25 speed bonus
18 Thanks for the blade/3 30 speed bonus
19 I have a Hostage/3 30 speed bonus
20 Adrenaline overdose, Frighten the crowd/5 30 speed bonus

Frighten the crowd (Ex)
Once per day (2 at level five 3 at level 10, 4 at level 15, and 5 at 20)
you can attempt to make your enemies (or Heist targets) Fear you.
Treat as a battlefeild intimidation attempt, with a penalty of creatures you intend
to fear divided by your levels in Rebel Thief. Non intelligible creatures or creatures
unaffected by fear or mind affecting ability's aren't subjectable to frighten the crowd.

Before the guards come.... (Ex)
You gain run even if you do not qualify for it.

Purse on the sword (Ex)
At level 2, While wielding a sword, every successful attack gets you 1d6 gold from the
enemy's total amount and add the number of coins gained from that attack to your damage
roll.

Adrenaline Heist(Ex)

At 3rd level, a Rebel Theif gains an enhancement bonus to her speed.
A Rebel thief in armor heavier then light or carrying a medium or heavy load loses this
extra speed (looted items do not count twords this load)

"Look over there" (Ex)
At level 3 Once per day while under chase the Rebel Thief gains a +2 to all checks
helping his escape. Alternitivly Once per day you get a +2 to your hit roll.

Improved disarm
You gain the improved disarm feat even if you don't meet the qualifications

Thanks for the Blade (Ex)
starting at level 6, once per day (twice a day at 12 and three times a day at 18)
designate that you are using this at the start of a Disarm attempt, if succeeded, you
disarm the blade by taking it with your sword, you then make a attack with the enemy's
weapon for weapon damage, *You can only take man made weapons that are tangible and not
attached to the enemy* after the attack the weapon gets thrown 1d4 squares away.

Retirement plan on the move! (Ex)
At level 7 the Rebel Thief gets a +2 to any checks used to get onto a moving vehicle and
stopping a moving Vehicle, you get a +2 to checks aquiring treasure on board.

I have a hostage (Ex)
Starting at level 8 once per day when designated, a successful grapple check can be
followed up with a use of Frighten the crowd, The penalties and the bonuses are as follows

Hostages attitude to group
----------------------------
Hostile Auto check fail
Unfriendly -6
Indifferent +1
Friendly +3
Helpful +6"

Add the bonus or penalty to your check, if succeeded the group, instead of fear they are
put under a charm person *More of a scared cooperative person*

Break the trap (Ex)
At level 9 With a successful strength check *or dex with Weapon finesse* you can break a
trap without setting it off. This does not allow you to see traps before they are
discovered, this allows you to only break traps you know are there. A broken trap needs
to be repaired before it can be used again.

Get in a few hits (Ex)
You gain Combat reflexes as a bonus feat.

Rebel's luck (ex)
At level 13 the Rebel Thief can redo one roll once per day, the Rebel must take the
re roll.

"I.....found it" (Ex)
At level 16 The Rebel Thief losses track of what he may have *picked up* while browsing
for a target, once every 2 days the Rebel thief can do a sleight of hand check dc 25, to
see if he has a item up to 100 gold in worth. If succeeded, he gets it free of charge, if
he loses it, he wastes the ability, doesn't get the item and looses the items worth in
gold *to a minimum of no money*

"I know your there" Ex)
At level 17 the Rebel Thief Gains the Blind sense up to 20 feet.

Adrenaline overdose (Ex)

At level 20 1/day you may move so fast that time is almost stopped for you, as
time stop. However, this is heavily draining, and afterwards, you take 2d6 temporary
constitution damage, and are fatigued until it is removed, unlike the spell you
may still attack and attempt to steal.

(Again sorry, if anyone can make a table it would help, again first draft)

expirement10K14
2008-08-07, 07:54 PM
Simple Weapons, Melee
{table=head]Name|Cost|Damage (S)|Damage (M)|Critical|Weight|Type
Bokken|5gp|1d4|1d6|x2|5lbs|Bludgeoning[/table]

Simple Weapons, Ranged
{table=head]Name|Cost|Damage (S)|Damage (M)|Critical|Range Increment|Weight|Type
Dart|1|1d2|x2|10ft|10 Feet|-|Piercing[/table]

Exotic Weapons, Melee
{table=head]Name|Cost|Damage (S)|Damage (M)|Critical|Weight|Type
Bo Staff|10gp|1d4/1d4|1d6/1d6|20/x2|10lbs|Bludgeoning[/table]

Bokken- A bokken is a wooden sword that is about 55cms long, with the tsuka, or handle, taking up about 14cm of that length. It is generally used in training, but is made of hard wood, allowing it to be used as a weapon.

Bo Staff- A long, hollow staff that can be used to launch a dart stuck inside it. It throws the dart at its normal range increment, and it can be launched at any target when you make a full attack with the Bo Staff. If you attempt to launch the dart and are not proficient with the Bo Staff you take an additional -4 on the attack roll.

Special- A monk may use his flurry of blows ability while wielding a bo staff.

Dart- A dart is a small cyclindrical tube with a sharp tip on the end. It deals very little damage, and is commonly coated with poison. A dart may be held in the mouth as a last resort method, but doing so takes a DC 10 dexterity check to avoid cutting yourself, and reduces the range increment to 5ft.

Alchemical Items
{table=head]Item|Price
Paper Bomb|100gp[/table]

Paper Bomb- This slip of paper is thick with different symbols on it. It is treated to explode, and does so when it strikes an object with enough force. Most are thrown, allowing the user to stay unharmed. When thrown, a paper bomb has a range increment of 10 feet.
On a direct hit the paper bomb deals 2d6 fire and 1d6 force damage in the square it lands, as well as 1d6 force damage in the surrounding squares. If it lands in the intersection of two squares it deals 2d6 fire and 1d6 force to all of the squares.

Atticus Bleak
2008-08-08, 05:15 AM
If someone makes paper bomb then they are GREAT. I'll look into making some fun ninjaey alchemical items in the morning, right now I need sleep.

Kiren
2008-08-08, 10:11 AM
Name/Cost/small/medium/crit /range increasement/weight/Type/
Explosive Shuriken (1)/76 gp each/6d6 + 1/ 6d6 + 1d2/×2/10 ft./½ lb./ piercing, force/

(again its not aligned, best I can do.)'

*Thank you experiment for tabling it

expirement10K14
2008-08-08, 10:33 AM
Name/Cost/small/medium/crit /range increasement/weight/Type/
Explosive Shuriken (1)/76 gp each/6d6 + 1/ 6d6 + 1d2/×2/10 ft./½ lb./ piercing, force/

(again its not aligned, best I can do.)

{table=head]Name|Cost|Damage (S)|Damage (M)|Critical|Range Increment|Weight*|type
Explosive Shuriken|76gp|6d6+1|6d6+1d2|x2|10ft|½|Piercing and Force[/table]

*In pounds. Half for small versions, double for large versions.

Kiren
2008-08-08, 06:35 PM
Summon shuriken
Conjuration (Summoning)
Level:Wiz/Sor
Components: V, S
Casting Time: 1 standard action
Range: as shuriken
Duration: 1 minute
Saving Throw: Reflex negates
Spell Resistance: no

Summons and tosses one shuriken. for 1d2 damage (One damage if small)

Kiren
2008-08-08, 10:47 PM
Assassin's Alternative finish
Prerequisites: Improved Critical, rogue level 5 or at least one level in assassin.

Benefit: You can now Coup De Grace enemys Immune to critical hits, this does not allow you to score critical hits on the creature.

Special: Assassin's Alternative finish affects all weapons that are enhanced with Improve critical.

expirement10K14
2008-08-08, 11:03 PM
If someone makes paper bomb then they are GREAT. I'll look into making some fun ninjaey alchemical items in the morning, right now I need sleep.

I'll add it to my post above. I assume you mean paper twists containing explosives. As far as I know they only create noise, although I have to check.

Atticus Bleak
2008-08-09, 01:24 AM
What i was actually referring to is the movie/manga item of a slip of paper treated to explode with the force of a small bomb. They tend to be thick paper with symbols written on the front. They have NO basis in reality, but they make quite a neat idea. And i apologize for not posting more real content, I'm preparing my full campaign that i have to run TODAY so I'm a bit busy.

Kiren
2008-08-09, 01:26 AM
What i was actually referring to is the movie/manga item of a slip of paper treated to explode with the force of a small bomb. They tend to be thick paper with symbols written on the front. They have NO basis in reality, but they make quite a neat idea. And i apologize for not posting more real content, I'm preparing my full campaign that i have to run TODAY so I'm a bit busy.

Explosive runes would cover that, They work good for everything, I used them for the base price and damage for the explosive shurikens.

Kiren
2008-08-09, 02:03 AM
I stated myself since it fits,

Redshirt Rabbit Ninja
Size/Type: Tiny Animal
Hit Dice: ½ d8 (2 hp)
Initiative: +2
Speed: 30 ft. (6 squares)
Armor Class: 14 (+2 size, +2 Dex), touch 14, flat-footed 12
Base Attack/Grapple: +0/-12
Attack: bite -1 melee (1d3-4)
Full Attack: bite -1 melee (1d3-4)
Space/Reach: 2½ ft./0 ft.
Special Attacks: Sneak attack 1d6, Charm/1 Dc 10 *add level of enemy, deduct from dc
level of rabbit*
Special Qualities: Low-light vision, scent, Immune to poison
Saves: Fort +2, Ref +4, Will +1
Abilities: Str 3, Dex 15, Con 10, Int 2, Wis 12, Cha 7
Skills: Listen +13, Move Silently +12, Spot +3, Disguise +10
Template: Animainja

Feats: Stealthy, weapon finnise, Evasion
Flaws: Redshirt
Environment: Temperate plains
Organization: Domesticated or solitary
Challenge Rating: ¼
Advancement: —
Level Adjustment: —

Flaw:

RedShirt
as you reveal yourself you fail your save and set off the trap, roll a new char.

Effect
The world is out to get you, you must reroll your saving throws, taking the worst roll
and 1-5 on a roll counts as a Natural 1. -2 to each ability score and each save, to a
minumum of 2 *dont add if lower then 2*

Template
Animaninja
This template can be taken by animals, Magical beast, monsterous humanoids, and vermin.

Size and type
Size and type dont change

Speed
The Animaninjas speed doesnt increase

Armor class
armor class doesnt change

Special Qualities
The Animaninja gains the following qualities

Sneak attack 1d6 (Or +1d6)
Immunity to poison
+4 to move silently
Evasion (free feat)

La: +1

Kiren
2008-08-09, 02:48 PM
Redshirt ninjas of the world unite!

Kiren
2008-08-09, 04:50 PM
Goods /Cost/ Weight
Smoke bomb/ 100 gp/ 5 Ib

Smoke bomb
When throw A cloud of smoke deploys as the spell Fog cloud.
A smoke bomb can be thrown up to 10 feet.

Kiren
2008-08-09, 08:50 PM
Redshirt Ninja Rabbit's Sunder Material
Level: Sor/Wiz, Drd,
Components:V, S,F
Casting time:1 Standard action
Range:Touch
Effect: Touched object looses harness.
Duration:1 minute/level
Saving Throw:None
Spell Resistance:No

The touched object (And connected objects of the same type) loose hardness on touch. Walls made of only one material are effected but walls of more then one substance require multiple *Unless the metals are melted into one.* Layered walls *such as normal wood with lead to block divination* Require a second casting after then first layer is destroyed. This spell does not affect the hit points of a object. A wall of metals mixed into one type doesn't require multiple castings *Such as Iron*. Nails, cement or other materials holding together the substance doesnt count as multiple materials, but a wall of cement counts. This spell can also be used for armor, weapons.

Focus: Touching the material to be sundered.

Kiren
2008-08-09, 09:39 PM
Name Cost small medium crit range increment weight Type
Chained Dagger 2 gp 1d4 1d6 19-20/×2 20 ft. 1 lb. slashing

Chain daggers are daggers attached to a a chain that are worn on the hand by 5 links, 1 for each finger and grabbed by the chain, they are slashed and slung, for a thief who wants to keep the guards far and treasure closer.

Special: Anyone proficient with both daggers and spiked chains automatically become proficient, Chained daggers are exotic light weapons.

expirement10K14
2008-08-09, 10:20 PM
By Kiren, Not Me

Weapons
{table=head]Name|Cost|Damage (S)|Damage (M)|Critical|Range Increment|Weight*|type
Explosive Shuriken|76gp|6d6+1|6d6+1d2|x2|10ft|½|Piercing and Force
Blunt Shuriken (5)|2gp|1d2|1d4|x2|10ft|½|Blunt
Chained Dagger|2gp|1d4|1d6|19-20/x2|20ft|1|Slashing[/table]

Blunt Shuriken: Blunt shurikens deal non lethal damage, for the purposes of monks they are considered regular shurikens.

Chain daggers- Chained Daggers are daggers attached to a a chain that are worn on the hand by 5 links, 1 for each finger and grabbed by the chain, they are slashed and slung, for a thief who wants to keep the guards far and treasure closer.
Special: Anyone proficient with both daggers and spiked chains automatically become proficient, Chained daggers are exotic light weapons.

Other Items
{table=head]Name|Cost|Weight
Smoke Bomb|100gp|5lb[/Table]

Smoke Bomb: When thrown a cloud of smoke deploys as the spell Fog cloud centered on the square hit. The smoke stays for 10 rounds, or until blown away by wind.. A smoke bomb has a range increment of 10ft.

Kiren
2008-08-10, 03:46 AM
By Kiren, Not Me

Weapons
Explosive Shuriken|76gp|6d6+1|6d6+1d2|x2|10ft|½|Piercing and Force
Blunt Shuriken (5)|2gp|1d2|1d4|x2|10ft|½|Blunt
Chained Dagger|2gp|1d4|1d6|19-20/x2|20ft|1|Slashing[/table]

Blunt Shuriken: Blunt shurikens deal non lethal damage, for the purposes of monks they are considered regular shurikens.

Chain daggers- Chained Daggers are daggers attached to a a chain that are worn on the hand by 5 links, 1 for each finger and grabbed by the chain, they are slashed and slung, for a thief who wants to keep the guards far and treasure closer.

Other Items
{table=head]Name|Cost|Weight
Smoke Bomb|100gp|5lb[/Table]

Smoke Bomb: When thrown a cloud of smoke deploys as the spell Fog cloud centered on the square hit. The smoke stays for 10 rounds, or until blown away by wind.. A smoke bomb has a range increment of 10ft.

Nice, Thanks alot

insecure
2008-08-10, 06:48 AM
Some feats:

Hit and Run [General]
You are trained in striking an opponent and then retreating.
Prerequisites: Dodge, Mobility, Spring attack, Dex 17
Benefits: When using your sprig attack feat, you can choose to turn around after hitting your target and continue in a different way.
Normal: You can only use the spring attack feat if you keep running in a straight line.
Special: A fighter can take this feat as on of his fighter bonus feats.

Trained Assassin [General]
You can make your attacks even more deadlier than normal.
Prerequisites: Sneak attack +2d6, Weapon finesse, Dex 15+
Benefits: Your sneak attack damage raises by one more d6.

Practiced Executioner [General]
You are practiced in dealing deathblows quickly.
Prerequisites: Weapon finesse
Benefits: You can perform a coup-de-grace as a swift action.
Normal: It takes 1 full round to perform a coup-de-grace normally.

Kiren
2008-08-11, 09:44 AM
Makeshift killing weapon
Preresquites: Rouge 4
Effect: Improvised weapons don't take any attack roll penalties during use

Kiren
2008-08-11, 03:40 PM
Time bomb Shuriken
Special: As normal shuriken, but after 1-5 turns (As mentioned when thrown) It will explode.

Damage: as explosive Shuriken

Price:100 Gold each

Doberler
2008-08-11, 08:34 PM
Some feats:

Practiced Executioner [General]
You are practiced in dealing deathblows quickly.
Prerequisites: Weapon finesse
Benefits: You can perform a coup-de-grace in a quarter of the normal time.
Normal: It takes 1 minute to perform a coup-de-grace normally.

Doesn't a coup-de-grace only take a full round?

expirement10K14
2008-08-11, 08:37 PM

Yeah, the feat is useless *meep* its like 90% of all other 3.5 feats! (I joke).

Edit:A quarter of a full round action is like, a swift or free action.

insecure
2008-08-12, 09:15 AM

Oops...:smallredface:
Must have been thinking on a different game, or something.
Anyways, let's just go with the swift action instead.

Kiren
2008-08-12, 04:36 PM
This is going pretty well.

Kiren
2008-08-13, 03:16 PM
anyone have Kunai knife stats

Te'Shen
2008-08-14, 08:50 AM
Summon shuriken
Conjuration (Summoning)
Level:Wiz/Sor
Components: V, S
Casting Time: 1 standard action
Range: as shuriken
Duration: 1 minute
Saving Throw: Reflex negates
Spell Resistance: no

Summons and tosses one shuriken. for 1d2 damage (One damage if small)
This is where I say 'Nope. Try Again.' Unless you want to make it a 0 level spell that doesn't have a save (since you still have to make the attack roll) and you get a few more of them. My argument is this...

Bolt
Metacreativity (Creation)Level: Psion/wilder 1
Display: Material
Manifesting Time: 1 standard action
Range: 0 ft.
Effect: A normal bolt, arrow, or sling bullet
Duration: 1 min./level
Saving Throw: None
Power Resistance: No
Power Points: 1

You create 2d4 ectoplasmic crossbow bolts, arrows, or sling bullets, appropriate to your size, which dissipate into their constituent ectoplasmic particles when the duration ends or after being fired. Ammunition you create has a +1 enhancement bonus on attack rolls and damage rolls.

Augment
For every 3 additional power points you spend, this power improves the ammunition’s enhancement bonus on attack rolls and damage rolls by 1.

Kiren
2008-08-15, 11:14 AM
I forgot about that, thanks

Risek
2008-12-04, 12:43 PM
Kas'Maeyta (http://www.dandwiki.com/wiki/Kas%27Maeyta_(DnD_Prestige_Class))

It is told in secret texts, that when the Temple of Nine Swords fell the Shadow Master had survived, kept alive by a handful of great warriors, the feral Kas'Maeyta, powerful hunters and warriors of the Tiger Lord. For their help, the Shadow Master instructed these few warriors on the Way of Shadow, molding them into his own personal assassins.

Doberler
2008-12-04, 01:27 PM
I present an item of my own creation, for assassins who like to watch their targets die a horrible painful death.

The Master's Garrote

This garrote was created by a powerful assassin to aid his preferred tactic of suffocating his target. To use slip the garrote over a targets neck, make a special touch attack, the target's natural armor is added to its AC for this. Should the target also have armor or a collar that covers it's neck, it gets an additional +4 bonus.

If the touch attack is successful, the wielder of the The Master's Garrote makes a grapple check with a +20 competence bonus against the target's grapple or escape artist check. If the target succeeds, he slips from the wielders grasp. If the wielder succeeds, the garrote locks into place and the target begins to suffocate (See the DMG for suffocation rules). Treat the target as grappled for the purposes of attacks made against it. Creatures that do not breathe are unaffected by the garrote.

The wielder need not hold the garrote from that point, as it can only be removed by a DC 25 Open Lock check. If the target attempts to remove the device himself, he takes a -10 penalty to his check, as he must work blind.

The target may also choose to cut the garrote from his throat. The garrote has an AC of 21 10 hardness and 10 hitpoints. However, the target may only use a weapon that a creature of his size would be able to conceal with a sleight of hand check (dagger, shurken, etc). Also, half of the damage dealt to the garrote while attempting to remove it is inflicted upon the target.

Finally, should the garrote be cut, a special command word can be spoken to repair the garrote. This requires all pieces of the the garrote to placed back together.

CL 13th; Craft Wondrous Item, grasping hand, mending, Price 40,900gp; Weight 1 lb.

hiryuu
2008-12-04, 08:47 PM
anyone have Kunai knife stats

Yes. 1d4 bludgeoning, threat x2. They're based on poor quality masonry trowels. Heck, they are poor quality masonry trowels.

Unless you want a cinematic kunai. At which point, it's a dagger, just like in the PH. Also, you should also have one of them comically oversized kunai, which is a short sword that has a range increment of 10.