PDA

View Full Version : Ravenhold Castle Mod

Zanthur
2008-08-07, 11:31 AM
Ravenhold Castle is a mod for Morrowind that I've been working on for about 3 years now. I didnt really think about posting anything about this until randman asked me about it. So far its quite large. Has 55 interior cells so far and 62 NPC's. Got plenty more on the way. Check it out though, the website is http://ravenholdmod.com and its also in my signature.

Holammer
2008-08-09, 01:04 PM
I probably won't install the game to play this, BUT judging from the screen shots it looks fantastic! Pushing the Morrowind engine nicely. Nice work.

Zanthur
2008-08-14, 10:48 AM
Well, it'd be worth reinstalling just to check it out :smallwink: I didnt post screenshots of any of the interiors because I want it to be a surprise (for the most part). I have a secret maze too, but I wont say how to get to it :smallbiggrin: I am hoping to get more members on the forums on my site (yeah, they're the free ones, but I have no income on the mod or site, so I cant afford actual forums). Thanks for checking it out though.

Victor Thorian
2008-08-14, 10:55 AM
Well it is pretty good actually, I'd recommend this to everyone who wants some new adventures.