PDA

View Full Version : [White Wolf]Scion, help with build

Arakune
2008-08-08, 06:30 AM
A Magnificent Bastard (http://tvtropes.org/pmwiki/pmwiki.php/Main/MagnificentBastard)/Manipulative Bastard (http://tvtropes.org/pmwiki/pmwiki.php/Main/ManipulativeBastard) in training.

Loki Scion

Str 2, Dex 3, Sta 2
Car 2, Man 5 (3 Epic), Ap 2
Per 2, Int 5 (3 Epic), Wits 4 (3 epic)

Awareness 3, Empathy 3, Command 3, Integrity 3, Investigation 3, Larceny 1, Occult 3, Politics 3, ?Science 3, ?Academics 3, ?Marksmanship 2-3, ?Brawl 1-3

Relics 3, Relics 2

Fire 1, Chaos 2

Conviction 4, Endurance 1, Will power 10, Legend 2
---------------------------------------

Need help spending my last 5 bonus points and about the mechanics of Boons, Relics, and how to arrange the abilities with '?'.

Also, how do you think about the game?

PnP Fan
2008-08-08, 07:28 AM
I'm not real familiar with the details of Scion, so I can't help you with the powers section, but if you're a scion of Loki (and not rebelling against your father), I'd put your marksmanship higher than your brawl (I'm thinking sniper rifle from a distance, as opposed to direct melee confrontation seems more loki-esque.) I think you're going in the right direction with Academics and Science, Loki was supposed to be smart and clever (though not very wise or good natured).

I have yet to play the game myself, I'm hoping to convince one of our GMs to run it for us in the future.

Kelson
2008-08-08, 02:24 PM
Unless your GM has changed the rules, epic attributes are capped at Legend minus 1. With this in mind, you need to spend 14 of your bonus points on legend in order to have the epic attributes you have. So it seems you need to reevaluate the stats you have.

EDIT: That was only on a cursory glance. As it stands it seems as though your character has spent: , 4 BP on boons, 8 on willpower, and a few on abilities. This means you have spent your allotment of bonus points, so you don't have 5 left, and that's not counting the 14 you needed to spend on legend to have those epic attributes. If you're using different character creation rules, please elaborate. If you aren't, I'm afraid you'll have to redo this. As for my thoughts on the game, I haven't had the chance to play it, but I think its interesting.