PDA

View Full Version : Metallica - Cyanide

Spiryt
2008-08-10, 05:24 PM
On Ozzfest Metallica played this (http://uk.youtube.com/watch?v=gb__MEJzXZg).

Offical track from the new album. Quality is rather poor, you can type "Cyanide ozzfest" in youtube, you will find different recordings, but none of them is very good.

Anyway, from what I can tell, this track is... weird. Sounds solid and all, but not really good.

Discuss.

DraPrime
2008-08-10, 05:32 PM
ARRRRRRGH!!!!!!!!!!! :smallfurious:

I'm stuck at a place with dialup internet so it's going to take forever for this to load. And I'm also disappointed that this means I won't ever get to slap Lars Ulrich in the face.

valadil
2008-08-10, 05:38 PM
It's not my favorite stuff of theirs but I like it enough that I'll definitely be picking up the new album.

BrotherMatthew
2008-08-20, 03:52 PM
Metallica has been my favorite band since I was in high school, but St Anger pretty much lost me. I liked Load and Reload well enough, but St Anger was just so different and like you said for this new stuff, just sort of off and not good. Jason Newsted was also my favorite band member, so I don't know how much it effected my liking of Metallica when he left. And how much is just this new direction they have gone that I just don't dig. I don't have high hopes for this new stuff, but I am trying to keep an open mind.

zeratul
2008-08-20, 04:02 PM
Yeah We Were talking about this in the metal thread the other day. I like it, it's okay, but from what I've heard it's the worst track on the album. this makes me rather excited.