PDA

View Full Version : Redneck Zombie

hatgreeting
2008-08-10, 07:15 PM
This is a new project I'm working on. It's a webcomic about Film, TV, and Celebrities.

http://www.redneckzombie.com/

The main character is a redneck zombie and usually finds himself discussing movies and shows, and interacting with celebs.

Currently updating at least once a week.

Erothayce
2008-08-10, 07:19 PM
I find it quite humorous.

purple gelatinous cube o' Doom
2008-08-10, 07:58 PM
Personally, I think it would be a more entertaining comic if the redneck zombie was out doing things in society thinking he's a regular guy, and people are wierded out instead of the whole celeb thing. I think playing more to the redneck aspect would be better.

Cruxador
2008-08-10, 08:55 PM
That site needs a first button

Lord Seth
2008-08-10, 10:24 PM
That site needs a first buttonQFT. I was about to post about that.

hatgreeting
2008-08-12, 09:10 PM
Thanks for the feedback. I am still working out lots of things (including my abilities as a writer/artist) so all feedback is appreciated! I did just recently do a lot of work updating the navigation, and I've included a first link now. It's not in the main comic nav, because I want to keep that uncluttered, but I think it's pretty easy to find if that's what you're looking for.

Thanks again GITP people.

Pandaren
2008-08-12, 09:43 PM
I like it. Hehe. Cutout.

Black Mage
2008-08-26, 09:09 PM
Good comic XD

More of a story would be nice once you get everything hooked up the way you want it on the site. But other than that, it's really good.

Love the alt text too lol.

"Mummy franchise + karate = profit" pure genius.

hatgreeting
2008-09-04, 01:42 PM
More of a story would be nice once you get everything hooked up the way you want it on the site.

Thanks for the feedback! I'd definitely like to work on an origin story and some story arcs. The daily comic itself will probably stick with the gag-a-day format, but I could see some 'specials' happening, especially since I think it would be a great way to develop the characters and their personalities more.