PDA

View Full Version : So yah i just turned 16

de-trick
2008-08-10, 07:55 PM
well so far had a pretty good time, my bro's and me ended up going on a little road trip, went fishing for a bit, and then went cruising, ended up going out of town for a icecream cone, then might be going to some kind of beach party or go biking

far cry from how I was gonna have it. Which was gonna suck(dont have to spend money for supplies)

but yah im pretty pumped, reminds me I got top go pick up a fishing license tomorrow:smalltongue:

Mr. Mud
2008-08-10, 07:58 PM
well so far had a pretty good time, my bro's and me ended up going on a little road trip, went fishing for a bit, and then went cruising, ended up going out of town for a icecream cone, then might be going to some kind of beach party or go biking

far cry from how I was gonna have it. Which was gonna suck(dont have to spend money for supplies)

but yah im pretty pumped, reminds me I got top go pick up a fishing license tomorrow:smalltongue:

Congratz!

And a fishing license? Never heard of one... Although if it prevents the Wildlife lovers from taking that huge bass away from me again, I'll gets me one! :smallamused:

[/redneck]

Mauve Shirt
2008-08-10, 08:00 PM
Happy 16th! It seems it was far more eventful than my 16th birthday. :smallbiggrin:

TFT
2008-08-10, 08:54 PM
I agree with Mauve shirt. You know what I had to do on my 16th birthday? I had to clean the house, so consider yourself lucky.:smalltongue:(BTW, how many fish did you catch)

Happy Birthday!

Moff Chumley
2008-08-10, 08:59 PM
Yes! I FINALLY get to post the image! Eat that, P_Z!
http://pbfcomics.com/archive_b/PBF032-Todays_My_Birthday.gif

de-trick
2008-08-10, 08:59 PM
redneck yes sir

caught a couple of bass, but wasted alot of time in a fish pond trying to catch a rainbow, but friend musta came earlier cause never caught a thing

Felixaar
2008-08-10, 09:00 PM
Meh. I turned sixteen, like, a year ago :smalltongue:

Happy Birthday, tricko. I don't know what you're allowed to do now in whatever country your in (Canada, right?) but have lots of fun doing it!

de-trick
2008-08-10, 09:01 PM
meh its all legal till u get caught

Mr. Mud
2008-08-10, 09:01 PM
redneck yes sir

caught a couple of bass, but wasted alot of time in a fish pond trying to catch a rainbow, but friend musta came earlier cause never caught a thing

Another one! Good to meet a fellow Country Bumpkin :smallbiggrin:. We really need to make a signature banner for Rednecks.

meh its all legal till u get caught

That smells like dynamite fishing. :smallamused:

Agamid
2008-08-10, 09:20 PM
happy birthday trick!

SilentNight
2008-08-10, 09:31 PM
Almost a whole year till I'm 16. Happy birthday though Trick.