PDA

View Full Version : i need help making a monster hunter d20 help please!

SamTech1
2008-08-13, 12:51 PM
hi i need help making a monster hunter d20 if you have any ideas email me at [email protected] come on who doesnt like monster hunter

Rockphed
2008-08-14, 01:21 PM
You posted one too many levels in. Try going out a level.

silas the monk
2008-08-15, 08:03 AM
What's wrong with the ranger class as a Monster hunter?

Zeta Kai
2008-08-15, 10:28 AM
I think he means that he specifically wants to run a D20 game based on the Monster Hunter (http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Monster_hunter) game for the PS2. Unfortunate, to my knowledge, no one has made a D20 conversion (yet). It shouldn't be terribly hard; it's a pretty standard RPG in terms of mechanics. Playing as a ranger, a barbarian, or a fighter would be sufficient for the PCs. Wilderness adventures centered around slaying beasts &/or retrieving body parts from rare creatures would emulate most of the gameplay. I don't know if it would necessarily be a lot of fun in the long term, but it could be done easily enough. Good luck, at any rate.

SamTech1
2008-08-19, 05:04 PM
i do mean the ps2 version of monster hunter i need help making class's and race and monsters (like tigex!) so i have alot of work to do lol and i want a group thing to make it so any who wants to sign up just email me or reply come on its going to be fun

BRC
2008-08-19, 05:11 PM
Quick word of advice, people are more likely to take you seriously if you don't bold, italic, underline, and color everything. You don't need to grab their attention, they are already reading your post, that's why they clicked on the thread. Also, Punctuation is good.

That said, I've never played the game so I can't really help, but it sounds like a few name-changes and refluffs could handle the majority of it.