PDA

View Full Version : Awesome Character Concept

Mushroom Ninja
2008-08-14, 10:25 AM
This wouldn't necessarily be the most powerful character, but it would be epic in all ways forms and fassions:

Fighter/Barbarian/Dervish/Bear Warrior/Mabey-one-level-of-Frenzied-Berserker

You would be a very angry DANCING BEAR!

hamishspence
2008-08-14, 10:34 AM
Astral Dancer from Planar Handbook? Break out more Dancing bear jokes. But yes, it did raise a chuckle.

Mushroom Ninja
2008-08-14, 10:37 AM
I'm wondering if it is actually possible to pull of the dancing bear. I need to go look at the prerequisites for the PrCs.

AstralFire
2008-08-14, 10:39 AM
Barbarian/Bard/Rage Mage/Bear Warrior.

You are now a singing, dancing bear.

Mushroom Ninja
2008-08-14, 10:43 AM
Barbarian/Bard/Rage Mage/Bear Warrior.

You are now a singing, dancing bear.

this, is pure victory. Win.

Edit: I wonder if we could work in Dervish somehow...

UglyPanda
2008-08-14, 10:56 AM
Sadly, this is one of the many things Druids would be better at, do without a special build, then laugh at you for it. Though the singing part would be hard to pull off.

Sstoopidtallkid
2008-08-14, 11:28 AM
I've always wanted to make a Shifter WereBear Druid. So you wildshape into a bear, then turn into a werebear, then manifest some aspects of a bear. It wouldn't be hard to fit bard in there, for a stacking +1.

Mushroom Ninja
2008-08-14, 11:28 AM
I've got a question on Warshaper. Is there any limit to the number of natural weapons you can add with morphic weapons? If not, couldn't you bear form, give your self 20ish claws and dervish dance around an enemy very painfully?

monty
2008-08-14, 12:11 PM
Wouldn't it be simpler to just play an anthropomorphic bear bard with lots of ranks in Perform (dance)?

Telonius
2008-08-14, 12:19 PM
Ninja2/Druid8/ShadowdancerX.

"Hey, look, a dancing bear!"
"What? Where'd he go?"
"AAAAHHHH!!!"

CASTLEMIKE
2008-08-14, 12:20 PM
Dragonwroght Very Old+ (qualifies for those Epic Feats under a technicality Races of Dragon and Draconomicon) Kobold Werebear Barbarian with PRCs to taste. Need to get him from Small to Medium size unless there are medium sized bears.

RTGoodman
2008-08-14, 01:10 PM
I've got a question on Warshaper. Is there any limit to the number of natural weapons you can add with morphic weapons? If not, couldn't you bear form, give your self 20ish claws and dervish dance around an enemy very painfully?

RAW there's not really a limit I don't think, but I believe the FAQ, CustServ, and/or DM Common SenseTM have provided limits on the number. :smalltongue:

Need to get him from Small to Medium size unless there are medium sized bears.

I think brown bears are Medium, so no worries there.

hamishspence
2008-08-14, 01:13 PM
no, black bear Medium, Brown bear large. Polar bear and dire bear also are large. dire polar bear is huge.

CASTLEMIKE
2008-08-14, 01:20 PM
Thanks so doable with Black bear with fewer Bear HD and more room for class or PRC levels like Barbarian or Warblade or Bloodclaw Master........