PDA

View Full Version : REAL stab in the dark [spoilers]

Evil DM Mark3
2008-08-14, 06:53 PM
OK, like the title says, REAL stab in the dark here, but does anyone else think that the cleric of Loki who has remembered that gold is gold no matter who proffers it is http://img251.imageshack.us/img251/6638/hilygaad4.jpg?

Like I said, real wild stab in the dark. Could be nice though. Here's hoping (or hopping, I can never get those two straight, the one I can do with both feet on the ground anyway):smallwink:!

Zordrath
2008-08-14, 06:56 PM
This theory has been posted before... as you said, it would indeed a stab in the dark and a very odd coincidence, but still petty cool :smallsmile: Hilgya has to earn her money somehow, and she would be the type to be the only cleric not controlled by the guild due to her freedom-loving nature.

It could also get some more character development for Durkon in motion, which I think he seriously needs...

Borris
2008-08-14, 07:07 PM
The problem with this theory is that Pete says: "I'll get a message to him in the morning then." And Hilgya is definitely a her.

Zordrath
2008-08-14, 07:10 PM
Maybe she has a very masculine voice...? :smalltongue: (could as well stab the dark to death while we're at it)

Green-Shirt Q
2008-08-14, 07:13 PM
Why would anybody want to stab :mitd: ?!

*reads thread*

Oh. Well, I suppose it's possible, but unlikely.

Occasional Sage
2008-08-14, 07:18 PM
Maybe she has a very masculine voice...? :smalltongue: (could as well stab the dark to death while we're at it)

Pete's only been blind for a (relatively) short time. The cleric is a dear childhood friend (http://www.giantitp.com/comics/oots0581.html).

Graymayre
2008-08-14, 07:20 PM
Unfortunately, Blind-Pete and the priest have been friends for a long time. I believe the best bet for Hilgya's reoccurence is the possibility that she may be a disciple in the church (or aide to the main priest).

Linkavitch
2008-08-16, 09:41 AM
Why would anybody want to stab :mitd: ?!

*reads thread*

Oh. Well, I suppose it's possible, but unlikely.

:belkar: already tried, and :mitd: said it tickled

Surfing HalfOrc
2008-08-16, 11:42 AM
Pete's friend isn't Hilgya, but Pete's friend might be friends with Hilgya.
Hilgya might be a traveling cleric of Loki, visiting her old frind and fellow cleric of Loki at the Greysky Temple. As long as Pete's friend is an independant operator, Hilgya is not likely to be under Bozzak's control.