View Full Version : Escape!

HamsterOfTheGod
2008-08-18, 09:10 AM
Elan should help Therkla escape because ... I like her.

funkyhomosapien
2008-08-18, 09:47 AM
That makes sense.

d'Bwobsling
2008-08-18, 10:41 AM
Therkla will still have a major part in the plot

David Argall
2008-08-18, 04:35 PM
Now a-there is a major chance Therkla won't want to escape. Escape means she has to leave Elan.
and b-her leaving jail here likely means she leaves the plot too. There are ways around this, but it is at least a danger.

HamsterOfTheGod
2008-08-18, 05:04 PM
Now a-there is a major chance Therkla won't want to escape. Escape means she has to leave Elan.
and b-her leaving jail here likely means she leaves the plot too. There are ways around this, but it is at least a danger.

Good point! That could lead to all sorts of funny situations...Linda Blair in Chained Heat funny..."What this woman did to get into prison, is nothing compared to what she'll do to stay in"...

Linkavitch
2008-08-18, 07:00 PM
I agree with Hamster. She's a cool character. She should stay in the comic. But as Thog's 'special person' not Elan's, or even Nale's.

Ramien
2008-08-18, 07:38 PM
I agree with Hamster. She's a cool character. She should stay in the comic. But as Thog's 'special person' not Elan's, or even Nale's.

I think Therkla's just a bit too intellectual for Thog...

Zordrath
2008-08-18, 07:51 PM
She's also a girl.

(and, to Orc standards, even a pretty one!)

HamsterOfTheGod
2008-08-18, 11:38 PM
I think Therkla's just a bit too intellectual for Thog...

Given Therkla's known taste in men, lack intellectuality shouldn't be a problem but half-orcishness might...Anyway, I'm not a TT shipper cause I dunno...there's just not a funny team.

Hmm...so who would be a good romantic match for Therkla? According the Rules of Comedy, all secondary characters who are likeable must get married at the end of the show.

HamsterOfTheGod
2008-08-18, 11:47 PM
She's also a girl.

(and, to Orc standards, even a pretty one!)

Double jointed deadly ninja girl with green skin, tusks and a throaty voice but girly in all the right ways...that's hot. Well, OK, by Star Trek standards (http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Orion_(Star_Trek)).