PDA

View Full Version : V Theory (not gender)

someonenonotyou
2008-08-20, 10:59 AM
Well in this comic (http://www.giantitp.com/comics/oots0087.html) when Elan thinks he's half camel he looks at V and sees a hump??? is he hiding something maybe hes not really who he says he is he is kinda mysterious so what do you think his hidden hump is hmm?

Spiryt
2008-08-20, 11:16 AM
Elans gibberish?

kossuth's_spark
2008-08-20, 11:20 AM
seriosly? you are realy going to say that?... thats nonsense

someonenonotyou
2008-08-20, 11:23 AM
i have to agree with sparkythats crazy to belive that it's just Elans gibberish there more to V then meets the eye

Theodoriph
2008-08-20, 11:47 AM
Problems generally ensue when Elan tries to think. I guess retarded theories are just one aspect of that.

Spiryt
2008-08-20, 12:01 PM
i have to agree with sparkythats crazy to belive that it's just Elans gibberish there more to V then meets the eye

Eh, what?

Elan, definetly the stupidest member of Order, speaks some obviously non serious things in a strip that was typical funny one. About seeing hump on elf's body.

And now you want to make serious theories out of this. If I understand well, beacuse your typing is, speaking honestly, terrible.

Lamech
2008-08-20, 12:03 PM
Maybe V is female? That might explain a hump.

Laurentio II
2008-08-20, 12:08 PM
Elan actually seen something, but it was not a hump, it's Vaarsavius' hidden breast. Nobody before noticed it, but Vaarsavius is actually male on the front side, and female on the back side. Like all elves in the OotS universe, he can turn the head like a owl, switching gender as needed.
As member of the "Elvish Double Gender Enclave" (EDGE) I was forced to cover this secret, but it's too late. Now you know.

Spiryt
2008-08-20, 12:12 PM
Elan actually seen something, but it was not a hump, it's Vaarsavius' hidden breast. Nobody before noticed it, but Vaarsavius is actually male on the front side, and female on the back side. Like all elves in the OotS universe, he can turn the head like a owl, switching gender as needed.
As member of the "Elvish Double Gender Enclave" (EDGE) I was forced to cover this secret, but it's too late. Now you know.

Well, you can still edit, and then do dirty work, the thread has about 90 views, that's amount of people still posible to eliminate.

* hides *

T-O-E
2008-08-20, 12:26 PM
:smalleek: I hope the camel was the woman!

Texas Jedi
2008-08-20, 12:53 PM
I think that was Elan just being Elan.

If it isn't then V really must have some flat feet.

Kaytara
2008-08-20, 01:08 PM
....Wow.

Did you ever look at a person from the side? Their back isn't straight, it's rounded somewhat. Even if the person isn't slouching or anything.

I'm pretty sure it was just Elan's creative interpretation of the humanoid figure...

Edea
2008-08-20, 06:24 PM
I always thought it was Elan mistaking V's rear end for a hump (in yet another fit of stupidity). Guess that was just me.

archon_huskie
2008-08-20, 06:30 PM
Haven't you heard the song "My Humps" by the Black Eyed Peas?

Given what that song is about, this is clearly proof that V is female!

Spiryt
2008-08-20, 06:36 PM

I was trying to forget that I indeed heard it. :smallfrown:

Mauve Shirt
2008-08-20, 06:41 PM
Heh, I was thinking the same thing archon_huskie.
Just Elan gibberish, as everyone says.

FujinAkari
2008-08-20, 10:33 PM

Given what that song is about, this is clearly proof that V is female!

Except... ya know... that Elan was clearly looking at V's back...

ericgrau
2008-08-20, 10:55 PM
See post #8.

archon_huskie
2008-08-21, 05:38 PM
Except... ya know... that Elan was clearly looking at V's back...

Well Fergie switches between Hump and Hump as she sings about different parts of her anatomy.

I feel dirty now.

T-O-E
2008-08-21, 06:11 PM

I have, unfortunately.

Helanna
2008-08-21, 06:34 PM
God I love this forum. Where else can I go that, when a song like that is mentioned, everybody hates it? My entire family listens to rap. The very bad kind. And nobody understands why I hate it so very, very much. Apparently I'm in the wrong for hating songs that are all about sex, drugs, and alcohol with no actual, discernable music involved. :smalleek:

I saw nothing.

Linkavitch
2008-08-22, 08:39 AM
It was just Elan either being stupid, or Elan making a bad joke at V's expense.

David Argall
2008-08-22, 02:18 PM
Elen being stupid.

DraPrime
2008-08-22, 03:20 PM
It's V's butt

Emanick
2008-08-22, 06:39 PM
It's V's butt

Charming, that.
Personally I always thought it was a shoulder blade...:smalltongue:

Totally Guy
2008-08-22, 06:58 PM
It's a cancerous lump. Tiredness? No that's not it at all. What we are seeing now is the late stages of the disease. All that time scrying for Haley, only when Durkon was in the room. All other times it was magically simulated chemotherapy.

AceOfFools
2008-08-22, 11:39 PM
Elan is several kinds of fool. Yes, the he is the sort of fool that announces his secret missions with pride, but he is also the kind of fool that gets people to laugh at the expense of himself (http://www.giantitp.com/comics/oots0128.html) and others.

And as such a fool, I assure you that one should not let anything stand in a way of good joke, be it pride, fear, or even that silly thing called reality.