{table=head]Character|Class/Race|Player

Driftwood Basalt (http://mydndgame.com/?action=character-sheet&character=421)|
Warforged Warlock|
AlchemyPrime

Evant (http://www.myth-weavers.com/sheets/view.php?id=74363)|
Aventi Shugenja/Sorcerer|
Innis Cabal|
Complete

Sir Kracian Drake (http://www.thetangledweb.net/forums/profiler/view_char.php?cid=16400)|
Aquatic Kobold Warblade|
Draken

Nadim Sandwalker (http://mydndgame.com/?action=character-sheet&character=453)|
Aventi Swordsage|
Tsuuga

Wavebreak (http://mydndgame.com/?action=charact...&character=448)|
Aquatic Half-Elf Frenzied Berserker|
Moose Fisher

[/table]

Ages ago an elf, prince of a coastal kingdom, fell in love with a human maiden, Imira. He gave her a sacred amulet passed through his royal bloodline for generations as a token of his love. They eventually wedded and lived within his palace. As the years went on she began to age, while he remained youthful. It wasn’t long before his love for her died and he kicked her out of the palace for a younger bride. Old and alone she soon died.

The prince did not count on the magic of the amulet. Unbeknownst to the generations of hands it passed through the amulet bore horrific powers over ensuring promises were kept. Wresting Imira’s soul from back into her body, infused now with arcane energy, she walked again. The entire kingdom sunk that day, lost forever, in her destructive fury. It is said that the vengeful crone waits in the palace still cradling the corpse of her beloved prince…

The Ship
Aboard the Bloodstained Maiden, the black sails howled in the wind and rain. Another tropical storm, the brawny men rower intensely fighting the waves, bearing the burden of such a large ship.

A massive orc stood atop the deck. He held a large mace in his muscular hands pointing off into the ocean. The rain whipped across his face and dreadlocks so quickly it wouldn’t be surprising if he bled. He had given you voyage to this place for a few coins. He had heard there was treasure, and he would get it. Grurk the Faceripper they called him. Not an especially clever name, but it’s the name he got after he ripped the face off of the previous owner of the ship…

“Push that galley, you lard-stifled bilge rats! No quarter! Drop that ore and I’ll feed you to th-”

He stopped himself. You watch as he quickly takes out a pocket telescope. Scanning in the distance he roared.

“BATTLE STATIONS!”

alchemyprime
2008-08-20, 06:48 PM
Driftwood gets up and moves his body as if stretching, a habit he obtained from staying arround the softer races too often.

"So, skin pets, let's play with them today, shall we?" And Driftwood clenches his fists, which begin to drip blackwater.

[roll0]

OOC

Faithless, Ore is turned into metal, Oars move ships. :smalltongue:

Innis Cabal
2008-08-20, 07:45 PM
Evant cracks his knuckles, whispering a prayer to the sea

Init:[roll0]

"Ev'ryone get off yer duffs!"

Moose Fisher
2008-08-20, 10:37 PM
Wavebreak tightens his grip on Skullbreaker, a murderous gleam in his eye.

[roll0]

"I'll rip 'em to shreds!"

tsuuga
2008-08-21, 12:47 PM
Nadim

"I don't envy whoever has to swab these decks."
Initiative - (1d20+7)[9]
Stance: Child of Shadow

We're supposed to spoiler dierolls, yes? Real roll is here... (http://www.giantitp.com/forums/showpost.php?p=4756461&postcount=9)

Faithless
2008-08-21, 11:36 PM
"One of them royal fleet ships on the starboard side."

Grurk points to a gnome manning the wheel.

"Candlestick! Get us closer. Prepare to board!"

The gnome know as candlestick nods nervously as he begins to crank the wheel. The water sloshes on board and a few men, the weaker and older of the bunch are ferevously dumping it out with buckets.

Draken
2008-08-21, 11:59 PM
Drake

The kobold stands next to Evant, rapier draw.

Hia! Hia! Hia! Offerings for the sea lord I see!

Stupid 1d20+3 = 4 inititative roll. (http://www.giantitp.com/forums/showpost.php?p=4760942&postcount=2)

alchemyprime
2008-08-22, 11:44 PM
Driftwood looks to Grurk.

"What do you wish of me, Grurk? I could make my black water hammer them better than any storm. Or I could snipe them off and cause their pitiful inards to give up for a time." Driftwood looked to Grurk, as if for suggestions. And then he looked around and yelled for no apparent reason. "IT'S NOT WEAKNESS, IT'S WISDOM AS TO ONE'S CAPABILITIES! SHUT YOU GOB!" Then he looked to Grurk for advice. He hoped most were used to his yelling at.... her...

Innis Cabal
2008-08-22, 11:57 PM
Evant takes a deep breath, slowly channeling mystic energies running to the prow of the ship

"Ahead, full speed! Ram them!"

tsuuga
2008-08-23, 12:00 AM
Oh, ye gods. It's going to take advice from, um... whatever that was in a battle? I think I'm going to make an effort to be far, far away.

Nadim puts a mast between himself and Driftwood, and draws his sword. And braces for impact.

Draken
2008-08-23, 01:22 AM
Drake stands near the edge of the ship, bracing for the impact.

Yes! Yes! Throw them to the sea! They shall be a fitting tribute to the great one in the depths! - The sea kobold... Speaks in sea kobold noises.

Faithless
2008-08-24, 09:52 PM
Grurk rasies an eyebrow.

"Negotiate the surrender of their vessel. All of yas passengers. It'll give us times to ready the ballistas."

He grins widel barking commands as his ship pulls up beside this new vessel. The ship is a vivid brght brown tirmmed in gold. Men in dark red uniforms stand aboard trying to keep their position.

http://img98.imageshack.us/img98/7089/shipgn4.jpg

Innis Cabal
2008-08-24, 10:00 PM
Evant laughs, reading himself

"OI! Fellow shipsman! Stow your weapons a moment! We speak of peace, we speak of love!
[roll0]

Faithless
2008-08-24, 10:12 PM
All the man aboard are human.

"Where do you hail from? What buisness do you have with a vessel from Banesbrush amidst this storm stranger." speaks a man with a red bandanna around his head.

Innis Cabal
2008-08-24, 10:19 PM
We are a fishing vessel! Perhaps you will dock with us. Sadly our lookout did not see this storm!

[roll0]

Moose Fisher
2008-08-24, 10:24 PM
Wavebreak restricts his battle-lust to a growl, crouching in anticipation of something going wrong.

[Ready action to charge the first hostile that boards the Bloodstained Maiden.]

alchemyprime
2008-08-24, 10:42 PM
Driftwood decides to stay a bit further back. His skin friends aren't too fond of this...

And in the back of his head, the voice that calls for him to KILL is screaming...

So he compromises. He readies a ball of blackwater made to sicken to hit the first hostile, knowing at least one other comrade has a similar idea...

(Preparing Sickening Blast for first hostile member of other ship.)

Draken
2008-08-26, 03:39 PM
Drake rushes forward to the edge of the ship (I-14). To take a good look at the enemy.

Ang get ready to jump out of the ship or something of the like at a moment's notice.

tsuuga
2008-08-26, 03:54 PM
Nadim lowers his sword, and backs up to the rail, so that he has room for a running leap. (E-13)

Faithless
2008-08-26, 11:26 PM
He raises en eyebrow.
"Rather big for a fishing vessel. That's a military ship if I ever saw one. Fool a navy man from the Silver Empire! Ha!"

He knocks on his mast three times, chuckling nervously.

My posts have had trouble going through on this thread sorry for the delay

Grurk yells.
"NOW!"

The holes were the oars were used before now bore ballistas. They fired in rapid succession, a rope streaming from the tails of the bolts. In a few quick seconds their boat was now lined with ropes. Orcs began to jump onto the ropes and begin walking across.

Roll Initiative for real this time

Innis Cabal
2008-08-26, 11:30 PM
Evant grins

"Really ya? Ya think we'd try to fool you? Guess again. It was a stall. FIRE! EVERYONE ATTACK!"
[roll0]

Moose Fisher
2008-08-26, 11:49 PM
Knowing that the fight was going onto the OTHER boat, Wavebreak spreads his legs for a sprint.

"HERE I COME YOU ROYALS!"

[roll0]

((OK... maybe he's waiting for the boats to get in a good position for a long jump))

Draken
2008-08-27, 12:09 AM
That's more like it! - Drake makes the kobold noises again.

Inititative: [roll0]

tsuuga
2008-08-27, 07:29 PM
Nadim raises his sword again. Indecisive bastard...

[roll0]