PDA

View Full Version : Team Ready, Aim, Fire! XIX - Mafia [game over]

Lord Herman
2008-08-21, 08:52 AM
This is Team RAF, the team-based variant of RAF. You can find RAF Classic, the original, free-for-all version of the game, here.

Hello, and welcome to the nineteenth game of the team-based spin-off of Silkenfist's Ready, Aim, Fire!

The theme of this game will be Mafia. The game is set in New York, during the prohibition era. The teams are the Mafia and the Law.

Recruitment is open until Monday, 12:00 GMT. If you want to join a specific team, please specify which one. If you don't specify a team, I will add you to a random team.

The Rules:
The basics of the game are explained in this comic (http://home.planet.nl/~hdgoede/tdg/StickArt/TeamRAF/Instructions.png).

Other rules:
- If you don't submit an action before the deadline, you time out. A time out is counted as an airshot. If you time out twice in a row, you die.
- You can send multiple actions in advance, but only do this when it's really necessary.
- The sign-up period is four days, and each round generally takes three days. When there are only a few players left, rounds take only two days, and I start writing as soon as I have all the actions.
The Auto-Notify List:
Almighty Salmon
Balford
Captain van der Decken
dallas-dakota
DarkCorax
DemonicAngel
Destro Yersul
DivaDe21
Doseki
Dr. Bath
Draken
Fin
Fleeing Coward
Fredricus
Freshmeat
Frigs
gamerkid
Hoggy
huyneo
Ink
Kasz
Mad Wizard
MattKatt
Moon Called
Mordokai
Mustiado
Ominous
pingcode20
PirateMonk
purple gelatinous cube o' Doom
radikalskippy
Raeden
Raiser B1ade
Shadow
St.Sinner
Stu42
thanatos5150
Thes Hunter
Uncle Festy
Vampiric
Yspoch
Zombie pixe

If you want to be added to the list, just post here and ask. Remember, you'll still have to register for the game - people on the list just get a PM to notify them that registration has started.

If you don't sign up for over three games, you're removed from the list.
For a list of trophies and their winners, go here (http://home.planet.nl/~hdgoede/tdg/StickArt/Gallery/TeamRAF.html).

Calamity
2008-08-21, 08:54 AM
I'm totally in! Opposite team to the Llama, mind.

Dallas-Dakota
2008-08-21, 08:57 AM
Same team as the llama, which will hopefully be mafia.

Freshmeat
2008-08-21, 09:00 AM
In as maverick cop Jack McSteele, a stereotypical action hero who dual-wields guns that never run out of bullets.

(opposite team of Mustiado)

Almighty Salmon
2008-08-21, 09:02 AM
In, law please. Chief Salmon, ready to pwn some criminals! He speaks in such a deep, gravelly way that nobody can understand him :smalltongue:

Thanatos 51-50
2008-08-21, 09:06 AM
"I fought the law... with a switchblade and a bazooka."

Why so serious?
IN! As Mafia.
Someone trying to stab Everyone in the left kidney.

And thinks hes Batman.

Fredricus
2008-08-21, 09:32 AM
In on the Mafia team. don Federico ready to root out the law.

Haruki-kun
2008-08-21, 09:36 AM
I'm in. Either team is fine.

Mustiado
2008-08-21, 09:38 AM
In opposite Freshmeat, as the wise cracking mobster that did in his family.

Vampiric
2008-08-21, 09:50 AM
Same team as Calamity, opposite team to Fredricus.

Lumberjack! >.>
<.<

*cough*

erm... I mean... I'll be Robocop. (whichever side I'm actually on - if it's mafia, then it's Malfunctioning Robocop :smalltongue:)

Oh... one question. Do you get grudge points for a buddy killing your grudge/killing your buddy's grudge?

hap_hazard
2008-08-21, 09:54 AM
In again! Any team.

DemonicAngel
2008-08-21, 10:17 AM
I'm gonna make then an offer they cant refuse.

In, as the godfather. (mafia.)

Shadow
2008-08-21, 10:17 AM
Place me opposite Destro, whichever he chooses.

edit: Now that I think about it, with the newer rules, we don't have to be on opposing teams to gain grudge points....

Zar Peter
2008-08-21, 10:21 AM
I'm in, opposite skippy of course.

Gamerlord
2008-08-21, 10:24 AM
I'm in as a hitman for hire(mafia)

PirateMonk
2008-08-21, 10:34 AM
In on random team.

Griever
2008-08-21, 11:14 AM
In as Basil, the great mouse detective. (Cop side)

Fin
2008-08-21, 11:32 AM
In, as mafia.

I'm Jimmy the Dip small time in the mob, but one helluva pick-pocket!

Raiser Blade
2008-08-21, 11:37 AM
In on whatever team Haruki picks.

Destro_Yersul
2008-08-21, 11:52 AM
Place me opposite Destro, whichever he chooses.

edit: Now that I think about it, with the newer rules, we don't have to be on opposing teams to gain grudge points....

Maybe so, but it's more fun this way.

I'll be a random unnamed CSI. Law, in case ye hadn't guessed.

Lord Fullbladder, Master of Goblins
2008-08-21, 12:17 PM
In. Mafia side. I'll be the guy who cleans up after the mob, removing evidence. Every mob needs one.

Mordokai
2008-08-21, 01:02 PM
In, on the side of the law :smalltongue: As especially vicious DnD geek.

Dallas-Dakota
2008-08-21, 01:03 PM
If I'm on team mafia, I'm Don Cookie....

Andraste
2008-08-21, 01:30 PM
In on Law as an undercover agent using the name Johny Notacop.

banjo1985
2008-08-21, 01:50 PM
In as Ikkle Bitty Banjo Calzone, the youngest member of the mob :smallbiggrin:

The Bushranger
2008-08-21, 01:59 PM
In...
*points at second spoiler in signature*
...as Meyer Lansky. :smallamused:

Atreyu the Masked LLama
2008-08-21, 02:03 PM
Hmmm...seems like I should go with Don Cookie and be on team Mafia.

Bayar
2008-08-21, 02:07 PM
In ! In team law. As a D20 modern clone of Drizzt wielding a Desert Eagle and a wakizashi. At the same time.

Uncle Festy
2008-08-21, 04:13 PM
In, random team.

EagleWiz
2008-08-21, 04:53 PM
In on the Mafia side. Hoping for another gold

Kantur
2008-08-21, 05:02 PM
I'd like to be part of the law team please.

pingcode20
2008-08-21, 05:26 PM
In for the Law team.

As a Keystone Kop. Eat cream pie, evildoers!

Studoku
2008-08-21, 05:49 PM
In on a random team, with a tommy gun.

Thes Hunter
2008-08-21, 05:50 PM
Sign me up for Team Mafia!

And I'll be Johnny Srsly.

And I didn't thank you for my totally perfect awesome death in the last game. It was absolutely everything I was hoping for!

Copacetic
2008-08-21, 06:27 PM
Sign me up as opposite team of Haruki, of course. Oh, and add me two the auto-notfiy list, pwetty pwetty please?

Fan
2008-08-21, 06:47 PM
I'll side with the yakuza, I mean mafia, as the head ninja assassin.

Dr. Bath
2008-08-21, 07:07 PM
The Law will take you dirty rotten crooks down. With I, Poirot, at it's head!

Ominous
2008-08-21, 07:12 PM
James Bond on the side of the law, of course.

huyneo
2008-08-21, 09:02 PM
Gun afraid of being handled inappropriately
Random Team

Skippy
2008-08-21, 09:57 PM
In, in team opposing Zar Peter please

St.Sinner
2008-08-21, 11:17 PM
I'll play on either team.

TFT
2008-08-21, 11:18 PM
In, as The Law, as a detective that gets annoyed at his allies crazy antics.

Nychta
2008-08-21, 11:44 PM
In as Mafia so that Thanatos can't kill me.

Reinholdt
2008-08-22, 12:05 AM
In on either side. If mafia, the corrupt cop who pretends to be on law's side. If law, the snitch who pretends to work for the mafia.

Fin
2008-08-22, 03:51 AM
In on either side. If mafia, the corrupt cop who pretends to be on law's side. If law, the snitch who pretends to work for the mafia.

*slaps across back of the head*

Jeez no wonder your still alive in BackStabbery! Your a little traitor right to the core! :smallamused:

Thanatos 51-50
2008-08-22, 03:55 AM
In as Mafia so that Thanatos can't kill me.

We should, like Grudge up or something, darling! What do you think, you and me, shooting each other under the stars, whispering soft, surpressed parabellum rounds over the grassy fields, as the Moon herself looks upont he bloodshed in glee and horror.

I'll give you such pretty little headshots...

Also, Lord Herman - can I change my character? I wasn't rigt in the head when I wrote that.
I want to be a lvl1 NetHack Rogue on a Zen Pacifist Run. Pwease?
... Or, if you don't know anything about NetHack... I can keep "I think I'm Batmanman"

Nychta
2008-08-22, 04:33 AM
We should, like Grudge up or something, darling! What do you think, you and me, shooting each other under the stars, whispering soft, surpressed parabellum rounds over the grassy fields, as the Moon herself looks upont he bloodshed in glee and horror.

I'll give you such pretty little headshots...

:eek: *runs and hides*

Mummy, you were RIGHT 'bout the internet!

Thanatos 51-50
2008-08-22, 04:36 AM

Does this mean no grudge, sweetie? :smalltongue:

Fleeing Coward
2008-08-22, 05:23 AM
Yay the Salmon's back, now I got a reason to start shooting myself again :smallamused:
In as an accident prone mafia member.

Vampiric
2008-08-22, 05:28 AM
LH, seeing as Fredricus is Mafia, and Calamity is Law, I think that means I'll be joining the Law team. :smallsmile:

V.Z.
2008-08-22, 06:56 AM
In on whatever team you decide for me.
In case of law as: Detective D.ick Gumshoe's grandfather, who incidentally has the same name, appearance and personality, pal!
In case of mafia as: The don's sweet looking, but utterly psychopathic five year old daughter who always gets her way.

Bayar
2008-08-22, 08:51 AM

Buddy up ? Promise I wont shoot you anymore :biggrin:

Reinholdt
2008-08-22, 09:15 AM
*slaps across back of the head*

Jeez no wonder your still alive in BackStabbery! Your a little traitor right to the core! :smallamused:

Fin, Fin, Fin... Don't be like that. *Drapes arm around shoulders*. I'm a very nice and loyal member of the team. *leads away from group*. In fact, I'm insulted that you would even consider me anything less. You've hurt my feelings Fin. Truly. Hurt them deep down. *Shoots Fin in the back of the head*. *Looks at body*. Good, I'm glad we're on the same page and things have been reconciled so quickly. *Returns to group looking innocent*.

Raeden
2008-08-22, 01:59 PM
You know those packs of money they keep in banks that are actually paint-bombs? I wanna be one of those, only with spikes and and fire-ants and nukelar explodery action instead of paint. Spraying paint on people is for clowns.

Law team please:)

Bayar
2008-08-22, 02:35 PM
You know those packs of money they keep in banks that are actually paint-bombs? I wanna be one of those, only with spikes and and fire-ants and nukelar explodery action instead of paint. Spraying paint on people is for clowns.

Law team please:)

You could be Collateral Damage Man ! Or a thermobaric bomb...

Or 1/0...

Mr. Moon
2008-08-22, 04:39 PM
I'm in. On the Mafia team, if you please.

Oh, and me and Bushranger are gonna Buddie up.

Oh x2: Put me on that fancy auto-notify thinger, too.

The Bushranger
2008-08-22, 07:18 PM
Yup, buddies here. :smallbiggrin:

Dallas-Dakota
2008-08-22, 07:23 PM
Fin, Fin, Fin... Don't be like that. *Drapes arm around shoulders*. I'm a very nice and loyal member of the team. *leads away from group*. In fact, I'm insulted that you would even consider me anything less. You've hurt my feelings Fin. Truly. Hurt them deep down. *Shoots Fin in the back of the head*. *Looks at body*. Good, I'm glad we're on the same page and things have been reconciled so quickly. *Returns to group looking innocent*.
Don cookie watches from the shadow.
You don't kill one of us that easily without revenge, but I'm letting you go for now, that Fin had been bothering me...
Don Cookie swiftly dissapears back into the shadows.

Lord Herman
2008-08-23, 12:45 AM
Yup, buddies here. :smallbiggrin:

Alrighty, your buddy-ness is confirmed. You don't have any points yet, since you've only been in two games together, and Moon Called is very good at dying in the first round.

Indurain
2008-08-23, 01:11 AM
Should I join this one?

Of course!!

Kasz
2008-08-23, 02:26 AM
Sign me up for a random side please :smallbiggrin:

Nychta
2008-08-23, 02:28 AM
Buddy up ? Promise I wont shoot you anymore :biggrin:

It sounds like responsibility...

Fin
2008-08-23, 03:26 AM
Hey, Lord Fullbladder! Wanna buddy up? It'll be like the gold days when me and you were against Dr. Bath and his Whale God in Nexus

Bayar
2008-08-23, 06:27 AM
It sounds like responsibility...

Nah, the only thing to keep in mind is not to kill the other buddy.

An with a bit of luck, to both survive a couple of rounds.

The Bushranger
2008-08-23, 11:45 AM
Alrighty, your buddy-ness is confirmed. You don't have any points yet, since you've only been in two games together, and Moon Called is very good at dying in the first round.
You think she's very good at dying in the first round? :smalltongue:

My record:
8 games
7 first-round deaths
8 lead medals.

...is there a special prize for the worst buddy performance? :smalltongue:

Lord Herman
2008-08-23, 12:12 PM
...is there a special prize for the worst buddy performance? :smalltongue:

Yuppers. Take a look at my internet. At the bottom of the Bestest Friends ranking, there's a lead medal.

The Bushranger
2008-08-23, 12:19 PM
Dang, if I'm right we don't quite make it. :smalltongue:

Hexed
2008-08-23, 12:45 PM
In on the Law side, as the newbie cop. Think the vomiting cop from OOTS 339.

DarkCorax
2008-08-23, 05:16 PM
In as random team.

Recaiden
2008-08-24, 08:29 AM
In, with the law.

Lord Herman
2008-08-25, 04:09 AM
Only three hours left to sign up!

androgial
2008-08-25, 05:15 AM
if not too late im in as the explosives loving mafia carbomb maker

ie mafia here

Lord Herman
2008-08-25, 07:07 AM
In a poorly lit, but richly decorated room, five men in pinstripe suits are sitting around a table. In the shadows behind them, their bodyguards stand guard, ready to pepper the room with bullets if anything should happen to the man they're protecting. Don Fredrico, the man at the head of the table, stands up. "I thank you all for coming here tonight. Don Cookie, of the Muppetti family," he says, nodding to the blue-furred don to his left, "who has graciously offered his restaurant as a meeting place. I had to refuse, of course, because he would probably have fed us poisoned cookies or something. And Don Indurain." The only Don not wearing a pinstripe suit raises his glass. "I am honored you could join us, just after the tragic death of your wife, your children, and your little dog. But rest assured that the driver of the steam roller that flattened them told me it was an accident. He is a friend of the family, and he would never kill anyone's family unless I told him to. Don Corax, I welcome you, and I am sure you had nothing to do with the gruesome murder of my grandmother last week." Don Corax whistles innocently. "And lastly, Don Atreyu. Please stop spitting at the other guests, Atreyu."

"This country has a problem," says Don Fredrico. "Its government has forbidden the production, sale, and consumption of alcoholic drinks." The Don takes another sip of his wine, and continues, "It's been three days since anyone had a drink. People are becoming desperate." "It's true!" says Don Indurain, "just yesterday, I really wanted a beer, and the man at the store said they're not allowed to sell any! I had to shoot his pet hamster before he gave me his last crate of beer!" Don Atreyu bleats angrily. "Something has to be done," says Don Fredrico. "If the government will not allow the common man his drink, we good citizens will have to step in, and sell them beer at extortionate prices." "Agreed!" says Don Corax. "But where will we find the beer?" asks Don Cookie. "My cousin, who your men threw in the river with concrete shoes tuesday night, told me he knew where all the confiscated beer is being kept." "Where, Don Fredrico?" asks Don Corax. "In the big warehouse that says 'Confiscated Beer' on the side. My plan is to raid the warehouse, take all the beer, and..." "Drink it all?" asks Don Indurain. "No, we're going to sell it." "Oh."

Lord Herman
2008-08-25, 08:20 AM
Players
Mafia (26/26)
androgial
Atreyu
banjo1985 - Ikkle Bitty Banjo Calzone, the youngest member of the mob
dallas-dakota - Don Cookie
DarkCorax - Don Corax
DemonicAngel - The Godfather
EagleWiz
FF fanboy - Head ninja assassin
Fin - Jimmy the Dip
Fleeing Coward - Accident prone mafia member
Fredricus - Don Federico
gamerkid - Hitman
Haruki-kun
Indurain - Don Indurain
Lord Fullbladder - The guy who cleans up after the mob, removing evidence
Moon Called
Mustiado - Wisecracking mobster who killed Freshmeat's family
Raiser B1ade
Shadow
Stu42 - Has a tommy gun
thanatos5150 - I think I'm Batmanman
The Bushranger - Meyer Lansky
Thes Hunter - Johnny Srsly
V.Z. - The don's sweet looking, but utterly psychopathic five year old daughter who always gets her way
xNadia
Zar Peter

The Law (26/26)
Almighty Salmon - Chief Salmon, speaks in such a deep and gravely voice that nobody understands him
Balford - Johnny Notacop, undercover agent
bayar - D20 modern clone of Drizzt wielding a Desert Eagle and a wakizashi. At the same time.
Calamity
Catseye2121 - Detective that gets annoyed at his allies crazy antics
Destro Yersul - Random unnamed CSI
Dr. Bath - Poirot
Freshmeat - Jack McSteele, stereotypical action hero who dual-wields guns that never run out of bullets
Frigs
Griever - Basil, the great mouse detective
hap hazard
Hexed - Newbie cop
huyneo - Gun afraid of being handled inappropriately
Kantur
Kasz
Mordokai - Especially vicious DnD geek
Ominous - James Bond
pingcode20 - Keystone Kop
PirateMonk
radikalskippy
Raeden - Exploding money with spikes and and fire-ants and nukelar explodery action instead of paint.
Recaiden
Reinholdt - Snitch who pretends to work for the mafia
St.Sinner
Uncle Festy
Vampiric - Robocop

Please submit your actions before Thursday, 12:00 GMT.

Dallas-Dakota
2008-08-25, 10:15 AM
I´m around the only don who didn´t have any family members killed recently.:smallcool:

But that would be because I have hidden my family from the families.

Reinholdt
2008-08-25, 01:21 PM
"Excellent choice Dons. Selling the stolen beer, that is. If you'll excuse me, I have to, uh, make a phone call, to... my mother. Very sick recently, yes. Much shifting of the eyes occurs before he heads out to a pay phone.

2008-08-25, 02:48 PM
Hey, Lord Fullbladder! Wanna buddy up? It'll be like the gold days when me and you were against Dr. Bath and his Whale God in Nexus

Yeah, okay, sounds fun. Just don't disappear on me like my grudge partner did. I'd even eat his meatloaf just for the chance to fight him again.

Dallas-Dakota
2008-08-25, 03:14 PM
((We refer Nexus as our old days already? Oh Gold days! I get it...))

DemonicAngel
2008-08-25, 04:32 PM
what me?! the freaking GODFATHER?! I'm the head of heads, the don of all dons... and I wasn't even there. how sad.

Lord Herman
2008-08-26, 09:32 AM
Oops, I forgot to put androgial and Recaiden on the list of players. Fixed.

Fin
2008-08-26, 10:36 AM
Yeah, okay, sounds fun. Just don't disappear on me like my grudge partner did. I'd even eat his meatloaf just for the chance to fight him again.

Yeah my grudge kinda stopped playing this to, :smallannoyed:.

Ah well we'll get us some lovely points together now anyway! Who need enemies when you've got friends like us :smallamused:

Thes Hunter
2008-08-27, 12:43 AM
Maybe I should formalize that grudge me and Llama once had. :smallwink:

Lord Herman
2008-08-27, 09:54 AM
Round 1 ends in less than a day, and I still need 11 actions. Don't forget to send them in!

Dallas-Dakota
2008-08-27, 11:03 AM
I´m pretty sure I had send my action in....

Thes : *feels pushed out in front with new avatar*

Lord Herman
2008-08-27, 11:11 AM
I´m pretty sure I had send my action in....

Yes, I have your action.

Uncle Festy
2008-08-27, 12:44 PM
Just for the record, I'm going to be the head of the law's K-9 forces. Unfortunately, said force consists of three cats, a rabbit, and a parakeet. :smalltongue:

Lord Herman
2008-08-28, 07:00 AM
Time's up. I'm writing the story now.

TFT
2008-08-28, 09:21 PM
Awww... My PM box breaks right before I send my action(now its working, but its too late...)

androgial
2008-08-28, 09:43 PM
ummmm i think we broke the narrator quick some one bring me some duct tape so i can fix him

Fan
2008-08-28, 09:50 PM
Nah, LH is just busy with the itp contests right now.

Lord Herman
2008-08-29, 01:06 AM
Ow... Castaras stabbed me again.

I'll try to have the story up later today. It's a very long story this time, so it will take me a bit longer to write than usual.

Copacetic
2008-08-29, 05:04 PM
Ow... Castaras stabbed me again.

I'll try to have the story up later today. It's a very long story this time, so it will take me a bit longer to write than usual.

Take your time. Your narrations always make me laugh so an extra long one should be great! :smallbiggrin:

Dallas-Dakota
2008-08-29, 06:07 PM
Indeed. Even though it'l most likely be today's noon or evening that he'l post, I'm fairly certain.

Since it's 1:10 in the morning here.

Yes... I should be in bed, not posting here... Shush...

Lord Herman
2008-08-30, 01:19 AM
Sorry, even more delays. I have a family reunion today. I'll write the rest of the story tomorrow.

Mustiado
2008-08-30, 07:27 AM
Woot, have fun at the family reunion!

Thes Hunter
2008-08-31, 02:52 AM
As long as you aren't going off to holiday in Ireland, I won't worry Lord Herman. :smallwink:

Dallas-Dakota
2008-08-31, 05:41 AM
*notes to self to check if there any flights booked at Schiphol by a certain 'Lord_Herman'* :smalltongue:

Heh, have fun. Or better said, since it was yesterday, I hope you had fun.

Lord Herman
2008-08-31, 08:34 AM
Don Fredrico and his daughter are taking a walk, with their bodyguard following close behind. "You're not really Batman," says V.Z. "Yes, I am." "No, you're not. The bat on your suit is upside down. And you have a moustache. Batman doesn't have a moustache." "Yes, he does!" "No, he doesn't!" "He does!" "Daddy, fake batman is being mean!" The Don sighs. "Alright, Batman, stop being so mean. Now why don't we get some ice cream at that stall?" "Yay, ice cream!" says Batman. "I want strawberry ice cream!" says V.Z. "Sorry," says the ice cream man, "we don't have strawberry. We have vanilla, and chocolate, and..." "I want strawberry! Daddy, tell him to give me strawberry ice cream!" "Listen," says the Don, "are you sure you don't have any strawberry?" "We're fresh out," says the ice cream man. "I want strawberry!" screams V.Z.. She grabs Batman's tommy gun, and shoots the ice cream stall to bits. "V.Z.! Don't..." The Don's daughter turns around, still shooting, and Don Fredrico is riddled with bullets. "Uh... oops," she says. "AAAAH! You shot the Don!" "No," says V.Z., giving back the gun, "you did." "But... but..." "I saw you do it. The ice cream man didn't have any strawberry ice cream, so you shot everyone dead. I was lucky to survive." "Why, you little..." "Stop! Police!" A Keystone Kop comes running around the corner. V.Z. quickly grabs the gun again, and shoots the policeman. "And you also shot a policeman!" "I didn't! I didn't!" "Ooo! It's a bunny!" V.Z. runs off to pet the bunny, when Batman suddenly feels a gun in his back. "Drop your weapon," says police constable Kasz, "you are under arrest for the murder of an ice cream man, a crime lord, and a cop." While Batman is dragged off, constable Festy sneaks up on V.Z. "Gotcha!" says the policeman, quickly handcuffing the girl.

Back at the police station, Kasz locks up Batman and goes to a nearby café for coffee and a donut. He suddenly notices two mob bosses, Don Cookie and Don Atreyu, sitting at another table. "Jackpot! If I arrest them, they'll promote me to chief inspector or something!" Kasz gets up, and draws his gun. "You're under arrest!" he says. Don Atreyu bleats. "I'm sorry," says Don Cookie, "my friend doesn't speak English. He says he likes your house." "What?" "It's a beautiful house. You also have a beautiful wife. And... three children, is it? Two boys and a girl? They go to school right there, around the corner. Also, you have a beautiful cat." "Why are you telling me this?" "Your cat, my friend says, he had a little accident. Someone dropped a grand piano on him." "No! Not Rupert!" "It would be unfortunate if that same someone were to drop a piano on your wife, or your children. Or maybe your house. He's very clumsy, you see." "No! Don't do it!" Don Atreyu bleats again. "Oh, I'm sorry," says Don Cookie. "Why?" "My friend, he says, I should just shoot you." Don Cookie pulls out a gun, and shoots Kasz through the head. "You could have said earlier," he says.

The mobsters finish their coffee, and get into their car. On their way home, they drive past a fruit stall. Don Atreyu bleats. "Okay," says Don Cookie, "but don't take too long." The llama picks through the oranges until he finds a few he likes. He's walking back to the car with a bag of oranges, when another car drives past. Suddenly, there are gunshots. Atreyu drops the bag, and slumps against the back of Don Cookie's car. Don Cookie gets out of the car and sags down on the sidewalk, crying. Suddenly, the car comes back and runs over the bleeding llama. A few more gunshots later, Don Cookie is dead too. "That was easy," says a dark elf who looks suspiciously like Drizzt Do'urden. "Let's go look for some more mob bosses," says Basil, the great mouse detective, and the two drive off, leaving the owner of the fruit stall to clean up the mess.

Basil and the dark elf drive to the donut store, where they buy a large box of jelly donuts. When they get back to the car, they see two men in pinstripe suits run away. "I wonder who those guys were," says the dark elf. "At least they didn't have time to do anything to our car." When they get into the car, the dark elf asks, "what does ACME mean?" "What?" "ACME. What does it mean?" "No idea. Why?" "Well, it says ACME on the side of this huge stereotypical bomb." "What bomb?" asks Basil, and the car explodes. "Come, let's go," says the hitman to Meyer Lansky, who is grinning maniacally as he watches the car burn. The two mobsters flee into a dark alley, where they run into a very short man with a dagger in each hand. "Hello," says PirateMonk. "Who are you?" asks the hitman. "I am a diversion." "A diversion for what?" asks the hitman, but suddenly, a hail of bullets answers his question. Jack McSteele puts his two guns back in their holsters and utters a very forgettable one-liner. "Hey," says PirateMonk, "what about the other one?" But while the hitman bleeds to death, Meyer Lansky has made a run for it. McSteele and PirateMonk follow him, but as they turn a corner, they run into Mustiado and Raiser B1ade. "Mustiado! I should have known," says Jack McSteele, drawing his guns. "Now you will pay for the death of my family!" "I'd love to see you try," says Mustiado, "but I doubt you can make me pay. You see, I'm morally bankrupt." After a short but unconfortable silence, Mustado says, "Alright, that was a dud. But these guns are loaded with live rounds, which is more than you're about to be!" "What?" "You'll be dead!" Mustiado and Raiser B1ade pull out their tommy guns, and empty the magazines on Jack McSteele and PirateMonk.

Mustiado and Raiser B1ade return to their mobster hideout, where Johnny Notacop and Lord Fullbladder are babysitting Ikkle Bitty Banjo Calzone. "Hey," says Mustiado, "guess who we just killed." "The mayor?" asks Johnny. "No, you moron. We've got the mayor in our pocket. We killed none other than Jack McSteele." "What? You killed Jack? You bastards!" "Um... Jack was a cop, Johnny." "Oh, right, yes. Hooray, Jack is dead! I am happy about that, because I am a mobster, and not a cop! Hence the name!" "What's that you're eating?" "Uh... nothing." "Come on, what did you get?" Mustiado snatches the box from the table, and looks inside. "These are donuts." "I can explain, you see..." "Can you, Johnny?" "Alright, alright! I admit it! I'm an undercover cop! My name is actually a very clever way to deceive you! My real name is Johnny Quitecertainlyacop!" "Uh... I just wanted a donut. I had no idea you were a cop." "Oh. Uhm... well, I guess I'll have to kill you know," says Johnny. He pulls out a revolver and shoots Mustiado. Raiser B1ade dives behind a sofa, and starts shooting at Johnny, who hides behind Banjo's crib. Suddenly, there's a scream from the crib. Banjo gets up from the crib, holding up his teddy bear, which has a hole clean through the head. Raiser Blade points at Johnny, and shouts, "He did it!" "No, wait!" says Johnny, but Banjo grabs a shotgun from his crib and shoots the undercover cop at point blank range. Lord Fullbladder, who was sitting right in the middle of the firefight reading a newspaper, gets up and sighs as he sees blood on the floor and the walls. "I'll go get a mop."

In the beer warehouse, a group of cops is gathered around Chief Salmon. The chief is briefing them on something, but nobody understands what he says because of his deep and gravely voice. He's just explaining a crucial but incomprehensible part of the plan when a mob of mobsters burst into the warehouse. Frigs tries to stop Haruki-kun, but EagleWiz sneaks up on the cop and garottes him. Hexed sees EagleWiz kill Frigs, and clubs the mobster on the head with his truncheon. Robocop walks straight at the mobsters, bullets pinging off his armour. He's about to beat up Jimmy the Dip when the mobster ducks, trips up the cyborg policeman, and sticks his head in a bucket of water, short-circuiting him. xNadia sneaks away from the fight, and notices a briefcase lying around. When she opens it, she sees it is filled with stacks of money. Grinning, she grabs the dollar bills, when suddenly spikes, fire ants, and a very small nuclear explosion come out of the briefcase, stabbing, biting, and exploderating her to death. Meanwhile, Don Corax tries to run away, but a man in a tuxedo stops him. "Not so fast, Corax." "Who are you?" "The name is Bond. James Bond." The secret agent handcuffs the don. As Don Corax is led away by police officers, he shouts, "I'll get you next time, Mr. Bond!"

Chief Salmon is attacked by Moon Called and Fleeing Coward. The mobsters try to stab the police chief, but the seasoned cop manages to dodge their attacks. Hap hazard and Calamity are just about to help Chief Salmon when he draws his .44 Magnum and riddles both the mobsters and the cops with at least twenty bullets from his six-shooter.

"And now, with stealth and cunning, we will honourably kill those policemen!" "Are you sure it's honourable to drop a grand piano on a bunch of cops?" asks Johnny Srsly. "The grand piano is a traditional ninja weapon," says FF fanboy. "Of course it's honourable." The ninja and the mobster wait at the top of an apartment building for the cops to come out. "They should come out any minute now. Remember, you have to pull this rope, and the piano will fall." "Are you sure it's this rope?" asks Johnny. "There are a lot of ropes here." "Yes, it's that rope. Or possibly that one." "That's reassuring." "Silence! There they are!" Kantur, Mordokai, and St.Sinner walk out of the building, and Johnny pulls the rope. Nothing happens. "Crap!" Johnny pulls another rope, and suddenly, the piano starts moving. Unfortunately, so do the ropes lying around Johnny and FF fanboy's feet, and the piano drags them down with it. Kantur turns around as he hears the grand piano and the mobsters crash into the pavement behind him. "Another piano accident. That's the third one this week." "You'd think people would be more careful with their instruments," says St.Sinner. "I hear grand pianos can be pretty expensive."

"What do you mean, 'out of business'? How can the family be out of business?" "Well, you see, godfather" says androgial, the family consigliere, "when you left for Sicily, your son took over. He made some... unwise acquisitions." "What do you mean?" "He spent the entire family fortune on canned beans. When he tried to pay our soldiers and associates in beans, they all left to work for the other families." "Shadow, is this true?" "Uhm... yes, father. But look at the bright side; we now have lots of beans!" "Wonderful. And what are we going to do with all those beans?" "We could make burritos." "Shadow, we're the Italian mob, not the Mexican mob." "Oh." "Well, at least we have something to eat." The Corleone family is about to make some baked beans when someone knocks at the door. Shadow opens the door, and sees a random unnamed CSI. "Hi," says the CSI, "I'm looking for Don Corleone. Is he here?" "Why do you ask?" "I'm going to arrest him. I'll also have to confiscate all weapons and munition you have in this house." "Oh, okay. Let me start by handing over these bullets." "Thank you, you're being most... hey, wait a minute, you shot me! You weren't supposed to shoot me!" The CSI falls over dead, and Shadow drops the gun as he goes back inside to bake more beans. Don Vito goes to the door to see what all the shooting was about. He picks up the gun, when androgial shouts at him, "Don't touch the gun! It could be used as evidence!" "I'll get rid of it, then," says Vito. He walks to the trash can, but trips over the CSI's body. The gun goes off, fatally wounding the don.

At the docks, Zar Peter and Reinholdt are mixing concrete. "Careful with this stuff," says Zar Peter. "You don't want to get it on your feet." "Let me handle it," says Reinholdt. "I'm very good at this sort of thing." He mixes some more gravel into the concrete mix. Suddenly, he shouts "Oops!" and knocks over the mixer, covering Zar Peter's feet in concrete. "Quick, get him!" shouts Reinholdt at radikalskippy, who was hiding behind a shipping container. "Hey," says Zar Peter, "you're supposed to be on our side!" "Yes, I know. But you see, I'm what'd you'd call a traitor." "Drat." Reinholdt and radikalskippy grab Zar Peter by his arms and try to toss him into the river, but his heavy concrete shoes keep him in place - another tug tears the sleeves off his jacket and sends Reinholdt and radikalskippy tumbling into the river themselves.

Lord Herman
2008-08-31, 08:36 AM
Actions
{table]Mafia|Actions
androgial|Air
Atreyu|Kasz
banjo1985|Balford
dallas-dakota|Kasz
DarkCorax|Ominous
DemonicAngel|huyneo
EagleWiz|Frigs
FF fanboy|Self
Fin|Self
Fleeing Coward|Almighty Salmon
Fredricus|Self
gamerkid|bayar
Haruki-kun|Self
Indurain|Timeout
Lord Fullbladder|Air
Moon Called|Almighty Salmon
Mustiado|Freshmeat
Raiser B1ade|PirateMonk
Shadow|Destro Yersul
Stu42|Timeout
Thanatos5150|pingcode20
The Bushranger|Griever
Thes Hunter|Self
V.Z.|pingcode20
xNadia|Raeden
Zar Peter|Self
The Law|Actions
Almighty Salmon|Self
Balford|Mustiado
bayar|dallas-dakota
Calamity|Self
Catseye2121|Timeout
Destro Yersul|Air
Dr. Bath|Timeout
Freshmeat|gamerkid
Frigs|Haruki-kun
Griever|Atreyu
hap hazard|Self
Hexed|EagleWiz
huyneo|Self
Kantur|Air
Kasz|thanatos5150
Mordokai|Air
Ominous|Self
pingcode20|Timeout
PirateMonk|gamerkid
radikalskippy|Zar Peter
Raeden|Self
Recaiden|Timeout
Reinholdt|Zar Peter
St.Sinner|Air
Uncle Festy|V.Z.
Vampiric|Fin[/table]
Players
Mafia (11/26)
androgial - Consigliere
Atreyu - Don Atreyu
DarkCorax - Don Corax
EagleWiz
Fin - Jimmy the Dip
Fredricus - Don Federico
gamerkid - Hitman
Haruki-kun
Indurain - Don Indurain
Moon Called
Raiser B1ade
Shadow - The Godfather's business savvy son
Stu42 - Has a tommy gun
V.Z. - The don's sweet looking, but utterly psychopathic five year old daughter who always gets her way
xNadia
Zar Peter

The Law (12/26)
Almighty Salmon - Chief Salmon, speaks in such a deep and gravely voice that nobody understands him
bayar - D20 modern clone of Drizzt wielding a Desert Eagle and a wakizashi. At the same time.
Calamity
Dr. Bath - Poirot
Freshmeat - Jack McSteele, stereotypical action hero who dual-wields guns that never run out of bullets
Frigs
hap hazard
Hexed - Newbie cop
Kantur
Kasz
Ominous - James Bond
PirateMonk
radikalskippy
Raeden - Exploding money with spikes and and fire-ants and nukelar explodery action instead of paint.
Recaiden
St.Sinner
Uncle Festy - Head of K-9 force, which consists of three cats, a rabbit, and a parakeet
Vampiric - Robocop

Please submit your actions before Wednesday, 12:00 GMT.

Thanatos 51-50
2008-08-31, 08:47 AM
I laughed so hard I nearly cried! That was awesome!
*sets to picking the lock with his not-quite-batlockpicks*

Vampiric
2008-08-31, 08:49 AM
:smallbiggrin:

:smallfrown:

:smallamused:

:smallbiggrin:

Awesome, LH. I too, was failing to contain my humour. Brilliant. And some excellent classic scenes from great Mafia films.

Almighty Salmon
2008-08-31, 08:55 AM
*Claps* Awesome, Herman. Just awesome.

As for Fleeing Coward and Moon Called.. :smallamused:

Dallas-Dakota
2008-08-31, 09:10 AM
Awesome Herman! Awesome!

Do Atreyu and me get points for being shot toghetter?:smalltongue:

Raeden
2008-08-31, 09:16 AM
Longstory is looooong. And very awesome too. And let's not forget funny. I wanted to come up with a new word to describe the length, awesomeness and funnity of the story, but all I could come up with was lawny. The story wasn't very lawn-like at all, so I think lawny would be a bad word to describe it.

The Bushranger
2008-08-31, 09:35 AM
:biggrin: :amused: :tongue: :biggrin:

You'll laugh! You'll cry! You'll die!
ratatatatatatat!
:smallwink:

Freshmeat
2008-08-31, 09:42 AM
Excellent as always, Lord Herman.
Also: isn't this one of the longest chain kills ever?

Banjo shot Balford
Balford shot Mustiado
Mustiado shot me
I shot gamerkid
gamerkid shot bayar
bayar shot dallas dakota
dallas dakota shot Kasz
Kasz shot thanatos
thanatos shot pingcode
pingcode timed out

Lord Herman
2008-08-31, 09:48 AM
Yes, I think this is a record. I believe the longest chain of kills so far was 7 kills long.

Thes Hunter
2008-08-31, 09:55 AM
And I'll never get the medal for it, because my always dead the 1st round record has been spread over many prementations of the game, and Destro has played this game a billion times... but dude, one of these days I would like to make it to the second round.

If I shoot in the air, I die, someone shoots me, if I shoot at someone, they shoot at themsleves, if I shoot myself no one shoots me! :smallfurious:

Reinholdt
2008-08-31, 10:06 AM
Grinning, she grabs the dollar bills, when suddenly spikes, fire ants, and a very small nuclear explosion come out of the briefcase, stabbing, biting, and exploderating her to death.

This wins.

I'll avenge myself yet Zar Peter!:smallfurious:

banjo1985
2008-08-31, 10:10 AM
Excellent stuff! :smallbiggrin:

This has to be the first time in about 10 round myself, my buddy and my nemesis all survived the first round!

Starting a chain that long is also cool.

Mordokai
2008-08-31, 10:30 AM
This has to be the first time in about 10 round myself, my buddy and my nemesis all survived the first round!

Well, we'll just have to fix that, right? :smallbiggrin:

Fin
2008-08-31, 11:37 AM
Woo! Well done Lord Fullbaldder nice bout of pacifism there to keep you in it!

Also...

In your face Vampiric! :smallbiggrin:

Haruki-kun
2008-08-31, 12:42 PM
*sticks tongue out at Frigs*

See? That's what you get!

Lord Herman
2008-08-31, 12:58 PM
Oops, I just noticed that Shadow isn't supposed to die in the story. I'll go and fix it.

Bayar
2008-08-31, 01:00 PM
Do we each get a medal for the new record ? :smallbiggrin:

Wow, never thought someone will shoot me in the first round...meh.

Dr. Bath
2008-08-31, 01:01 PM
HAHAHAhahaha! My cunning plan of forgetting about the game has paid off! Wooo! *twirls my tiny Belgian moustache*

Lord Herman
2008-08-31, 01:04 PM
Here's the corrected paragraph where Shadow doesn't die (but Destro Yersul does):

"What do you mean, 'out of business'? How can the family be out of business?" "Well, you see, godfather" says androgial, the family consigliere, "when you left for Sicily, your son took over. He made some... unwise acquisitions." "What do you mean?" "He spent the entire family fortune on canned beans. When he tried to pay our soldiers and associates in beans, they all left to work for the other families." "Shadow, is this true?" "Uhm... yes, father. But look at the bright side; we now have lots of beans!" "Wonderful. And what are we going to do with all those beans?" "We could make burritos." "Shadow, we're the Italian mob, not the Mexican mob." "Oh." "Well, at least we have something to eat." The Corleone family is about to make some baked beans when someone knocks at the door. Shadow opens the door, and sees a random unnamed CSI. "Hi," says the CSI, "I'm looking for Don Corleone. Is he here?" "Why do you ask?" "I'm going to arrest him. I'll also have to confiscate all weapons and munition you have in this house." "Oh, okay. Let me start by handing over these bullets." "Thank you, you're being most... hey, wait a minute, you shot me! You weren't supposed to shoot me!" The CSI falls over dead, and Shadow drops the gun as he goes back inside to bake more beans. Don Vito goes to the door to see what all the shooting was about. He picks up the gun, when androgial shouts at him, "Don't touch the gun! It could be used as evidence!" "I'll get rid of it, then," says Vito. He walks to the trash can, but trips over the CSI's body. The gun goes off, fatally wounding the don.

2008-08-31, 03:05 PM
I live! Now I must simply keep Zar Peter alive longer than me. And stay alive long enough for Fin and I to get Buddy Points.

Who knew all it took was pacifism to survive?

Fin
2008-08-31, 03:13 PM
:smalleek:

Oh noes! I have buddied with someone that is going for the lead cup! I'm doomed!

Don't worry I'll keep you alive even if I have to drag you to safety kicking and screaming!

2008-08-31, 03:18 PM
My dear boy, Zar Peter's still alive, so there is still time.

Mustiado
2008-08-31, 03:20 PM
Uwhaahahaha! A point for me, NEMESIS.

Also, we're a part of history. That's pretty freakin' cool.

Freshmeat
2008-08-31, 03:33 PM
But you're dead, Maurice. How are you going to rack up any 'nemesis outlasting' points?

V.Z.
2008-08-31, 06:15 PM
*pouts* Damn you, Uncle Festy! You and your bunny! I'll get you next time! Now get me my strawberry icecream!

Hahaha! That was a just, FABULOUS! :smallbiggrin: Brillant piece of work, Lord Herman! Those brilliant narrations are already reason enough to participate! Consider me signed up for the next time!

Nychta
2008-09-01, 12:13 AM
Goshdarnit!

TFT
2008-09-01, 12:14 AM
I survived? A miracle.

Fleeing Coward
2008-09-01, 01:02 AM
Note to self: Do not use the same tactic as RAF next round.

Shadow
2008-09-01, 03:49 PM
Oops, I just noticed that Shadow isn't supposed to die in the story. I'll go and fix it.
I was wondering why I got a PM stating I needed an action.
I was like....
but I'm dead!

*goes to submit action*
*laughs at Destro*

Mr. Moon
2008-09-01, 05:11 PM
But... but... *sighs*

Damn you, Salmon!

Lord Herman
2008-09-03, 07:22 AM
"Beer goes well with beans." "What?" asks androgial. "Beer," says Shadow Corleone, "it'd go well with all those baked beans we've got." "Beer and beans? Are you serious?" "Sure. And guess what? I've heard of a huge beer warehouse right around the corner. The other families are raiding it as we speak. If we hurry, there might be some beer left for us." "I don't know if that's such a..." "Who's the Don here? You? I didn't think so. We're going to get us some beer!" Androgial sighs, and follows his Don to the beer warehouse. "Hey, Stu!" says Don Shadow as he walks in, "what are you doing here?" "Fighting the cops," says Stu42, firing his tommy gun at Recaiden, who is hiding behind a crate of beer. "Come, let me get that for you," says Shadow. He walks over to the cop, snatches away his gun, and beats the living poop out of him. Meanwhile, androgial has found a box of money. It's a little scorched, and crawling with fire ants, but androgial starts filling his pockets when he notices the small nuclear device hidden under the money. "Uh-oh," he says. He looks at the bomb's wiring. "Riiiight. A blue wire and a red wire. And I take it I'm supposed to guess which one to cut? To hell with this," he says, cutting both wires. Nothing happens. "Phew," says androgial, when suddenly a tiny nuclear explosion blows the consigliere's head clean off.

St.Sinner has loaded up on weapons at the police station, and enters the warehouse with two revolvers, a shotgun, a belt of hand grenades, a .30 caliber machine gun, and a very large axe. "Right," she says, "who wants some?" She's about to open fire on the mob of mobsters when she notices all her weapons are missing, as well as the pins of all her grenades. She struggles to get the belt off while Jimmy the Dip runs off with the guns. Jimmy has just decided which gun to use when he hears the cop explode behind him. He finds a bunch of cops, and pulls the machine gun from his big bag of stolen stuff. "Say hello to my little friend," he says as he pulls the trigger, but no bullets come out. "You forget the ammo," says Hexed. "Here, have some of mine." The newbie cop draws his pistol, and empties a clip on Jimmy.

Back in the Corleone house, Lord Fullbladder is cleaning up. "Beans all over the place. Why can't these guys clean up after themselves? And what's this? A dead Don? They don't even have the decency of letting him sleep with the fishes. And they just leave this gun lying around, too? What if some kid found this? It's loaded, too! What if it suddenly went off?" Fullbladder picks up the gun, and he tries to unload it. Unfortunately, he accidentally unloads it in his face.

Back in the warehouse, Poirot has found a clue. "Aha! A shell casing! I suspect someone fired a gun in here!" Bullets whir past him as he picks it up. "This was fired only minutes ago. The shooter must still be nearby!" He finds his way through the fighting mobsters and policemen, and comes upon another clue. "Two mobsters pointing guns at me! Maybe they had something to do with the shooting. Sirs, could I ask you a few questions?" Haruki-kun and Raiser B1ade empty their guns at Poirot, but miraculously, they don't score a single hit. "May I ask you where you were between ten and five minutes ago?" "Uhm," says Haruki-kun, "we were right here." "And did you fire a handgun in here?" "Uh, duh. We're in a gunfight. We're shooting cops." "Hmm... from the evidence I've gathered, there can be only one conclusion! You men are innocent bystanders, lured here by a miscreant with a promise of free pudding! The villain then committed one or several murders, framing the two of you for the crime!" Haruki-kun and Raiser B1ade stare at him incredulously. "Or possibly, you're guilty as hell. Arrest them!" Uncle Festy handcuffs the mobsters, and takes them away.

Meyer Lansky walks into the beer warehouse, pushing a pram with one hand while holding a gun in the other. Suddenly, Chief Salmon and Mordokai block his path. "Hold it, Lansky!" says the chief. "You're under arrest. Put down the gun!" Meyer Lansky is about to drop his gun when baby Banjo gets up from the pram, and shoots the cop and the geek with his shotgun. Another cop tries to attack the mobsters from behind, but Lansky turns around and shoots Kantur. "Good work, Banjo. You'll grow up to be a fine mobster someday." Banjo giggles, and falls asleep again.

Zar Peter is hopping around on his concrete shoes. He's not going very fast, but he's getting closer and closer to the beer warehouse. Unfortunately, he's so focused on hopping he doesn't look where he's going. Don Indurain, who was just taking a stroll, comes around the corner, and gets a pair of concrete shoes on his toes. "Aaaaaagh! Ow! Owowowowow!" Indurain hops around, clutching his foot, and hops right into oncoming traffic. "Oh no! Don Indurain!" Zar Peter hops onto the road to help the don, when Catseye2121 runs him over with his car. "Stupid cops with their stupid concrete shoes plan," says Catseye2121. "Why can't we just arrest mobsters instead of trying to kill them in hilarious ways?"

Lord Herman
2008-09-03, 09:33 AM
Actions
{table]Mafia|Actions
androgial|Raeden
banjo1985|Self
Fin|St.Sinner
Haruki-kun|Dr. Bath
Indurain|Self
Lord Fullbladder|Air
Raiser B1ade|Dr. Bath
Shadow|Recaiden
Stu42|Self
The Bushranger|Kantur
Zar Peter|Catseye2121
The Law|Actions
Almighty Salmon|banjo1985
Catseye2121|Self
Dr. Bath|Self
Hexed|Fin
huyneo|Lord Fullbladder
Kantur|Air
Mordokai|banjo1985
Ominous|Timeout
Raeden|Self
Recaiden|Stu42
St.Sinner|Air
Uncle Festy|Raiser B1ade[/table]
Players
Mafia (4/26)
androgial - Consigliere
Atreyu - Don Atreyu
DarkCorax - Don Corax
EagleWiz
Fin - Jimmy the Dip
Fredricus - Don Federico
gamerkid - Hitman
Haruki-kun
Indurain - Don Indurain
Moon Called
Raiser B1ade
Shadow - The Godfather's business savvy son
Stu42 - Has a tommy gun
xNadia
Zar Peter

The Law (7/26)
Calamity
Dr. Bath - Poirot
Frigs
hap hazard
Hexed - Newbie cop
Kantur
Kasz
Ominous - James Bond
PirateMonk
radikalskippy
Recaiden
St.Sinner
Uncle Festy - Head of K-9 force, which consists of three cats, a rabbit, and a parakeet
Vampiric - Robocop

Please submit your actions before Friday, 12:00 GMT.

banjo1985
2008-09-03, 09:37 AM
Oh yeah! Go me, go me!

Salmon and Mordy in one round...I think I'm in heaven. :smallbiggrin:

Mordy, I think you should just fall, you're not exactly getting the best of me! :smalltongue:

I believe this is only the 2nd time I've ever made Round 3. I'm just sorry my little gnome buddy didn't make it here with me. :smallfrown:

*Baby Banjo Calzone reloads his shotgun and dribbles on the bullets a bit for good luck*

Zar Peter
2008-09-03, 09:42 AM
I must say, Poirots (Dr. Bath) scene is full of win! One of the best recently!

Great!

(And sorry I can't protect you any more, little Banjo :smallfrown:)

Dallas-Dakota
2008-09-03, 09:45 AM
Banjo, Shadow, Stu, BR.

Win!
Because even if we are divided into the families.
We are still the mafia.
And as one we will eliminate the threat of the cops, we must.

Fin
2008-09-03, 11:47 AM
Hmm, this annoys me. I had a good feeling about this round too. :smallamused:

Haruki-kun
2008-09-03, 12:06 PM
Damn you, Bath! Why can't you just die when you're told to? :smalltongue:

Almighty Salmon
2008-09-03, 12:09 PM
Easy as taking candy from baby Calzone!

Wait.. aw :smallfrown:

Mordokai
2008-09-03, 02:03 PM
Oh yeah! Go me, go me!

Salmon and Mordy in one round...I think I'm in heaven. :smallbiggrin:

Mordy, I think you should just fall, you're not exactly getting the best of me! :smalltongue:

I believe this is only the 2nd time I've ever made Round 3. I'm just sorry my little gnome buddy didn't make it here with me. :smallfrown:

*Baby Banjo Calzone reloads his shotgun and dribbles on the bullets a bit for good luck*

Not funny! :smallmad: I had full intention of shooting the air this time, but by the time Herman's reminder PM rolled around, something(because that certainly wasn't me) typed shoot witve banjo Calzone and added the shinny :smallbiggrin: at the end of it. The bloodlust got the better of me again.

I believe two words describe this best. Epic fail! From my side.

*shoots self*

@V I'll get you for that! Someday...

Freshmeat
2008-09-03, 02:06 PM
*slaps Mordokai*

Kick 'em while they're down!

Dr. Bath
2008-09-03, 02:14 PM
Damn you, Bath! Why can't you just die when you're told to? :smalltongue:

Awww yeeeah! That's how Poirot rolls. :smallbiggrin:

I told you I'd get you Raiser! Even if it's a different game...

Uncle Festy
2008-09-03, 05:21 PM
Awww yeeeah! That's how Poirot rolls. :smallbiggrin:

I told you I'd get you Raiser! Even if it's a different game...

And even if I'm the one who technically shot him…
:smalltongue:

Destro_Yersul
2008-09-04, 08:07 AM
I was wondering why I got a PM stating I needed an action.
I was like....
but I'm dead!

*goes to submit action*
*laughs at Destro*

It's funny, because I got one of those two. I'd say I don't need to submit an action, because dead people can't shoot things. Furthermore:

SHAAAAAADOOOOW![/Shatner]

I will get you some day...

Lord Herman
2008-09-05, 06:41 AM
I forgot to send someone a reminder PM, so I'll wait for him to send his action before I start writing.

Lord Herman
2008-09-06, 07:09 AM
Catseye2121 and Hexed are looking around the Corleone house, where they find a pile of dead people and a gun. "Careful with that gun," says Hexed as Catseye2121 picks it up, "looks like those guys accidentally shot themselves with it." "Nonsense," says Catseye2121, "that wasn't an accident. Someone shot these men, and put this gun here to make it look like they shot themselves with it." "Gosh willikers, Catseye2121, you're smart! If I hadn't known better, this was a faulty gun that goes off at the slightest..." suddenly there's a bang, and Hexed falls over with a bullet hole in his head. "Erm... so, these guys accidentally shot themselves," says Catseye2121.

Meyer Lansky steps into his fishing boat. As he lifts Banjo from the pier and sets him down in the boat, he says, "Banjo, how'd you like it if I told you how to catch the really big fish. Would you like that?"

Shadow Corleone is driving along in his car, and stops at a toll booth. He opens his window to pay the toll, but the man at the booth quickly hides when four MI6 agents with tommy guns appear from another booth. Shadow tries to get away, but the agents riddle his car with bullets. He stumbles from the car, but the agents keep shooting at him until their guns are empty. Shadow opens his eyes. "Uh... you missed? Haha, you actually missed!" He stands up, and looks at his car, which is full of bullet holes. "You complete idiots, how could you miss..." Suddenly, James Bond appears from the toll booth, and shoots Shadow. "Good work, gentlemen. You've been a fine distraction. Now where's my bond girl?"

"You know when I was your age, I went out to fishing with all my brothers, and my father, and everybody. And I was the only one who caught a fish. Nobody else could catch one except me. You know how I did it? Every time I put the line in the water I said a Hail Mary, and every time I said a Hail Mary I caught a fish. You believe that? It's true, that's the secret. You wanna try it when we go out on the lake?" Banjo Calzone shrieks and giggles.

Stu42 is being chased around the beer warehouse by the entire K-9 force, which consists of three cats, a rabbit, and a parakeet. Suddenly, he sees a briefcase full of money. "Oooo! Money!" He starts filling his pockets, when he notices the dollar bills are covered in fire ants. "Ow! Owowowowow!" As he rolls around, trying to get the ants off, the cats, the rabbit, and the parakeet jump him, and Stu42 dies a horrible scratchity death.

"Hail Mary, full of grace. The lord is with thee, blessed art thou amongst women, and blessed is the fruit of thy womb, Jesus. Holy Mary, mother of God, pray for us sinners..." While Meyer Lansky mutters his prayer, the baby pulls a slightly soiled shotgun from his diaper, and shoots Lansky in the back. Unfortunately, he didn't just shoot a hole in Meyer Lansky - he also shot a hole in the boat. Slowly the boat sinks, and baby Banjo disappears beneath the waves.

Lord Herman
2008-09-07, 04:48 AM
Actions
{table]Mafia|Actions
banjo1985|Self
Shadow|Ominous
Stu42|Raeden
The Bushranger|Self
The Law|Actions
Catseye2121|Air
Dr. Bath|Timeout
Hexed|Self
huyneo|Air
Ominous|Self
Raeden|Self
Uncle Festy|Stu42[/table]

The Law has won! Congratulations!

The Medals
Victory
{table]http://home.planet.nl/~hdgoede/tdg/StickArt/TeamRAF/Prizes/GameGoldBig.png|Catseye2121, Dr. Bath, huyneo, Ominous, Raeden, Uncle Festy
http://home.planet.nl/~hdgoede/tdg/StickArt/TeamRAF/Prizes/GameSilverBig.png|Almighty Salmon, Hexed, Kantur, Mordokai, Recaiden, St.Sinner
http://home.planet.nl/~hdgoede/tdg/StickArt/TeamRAF/Prizes/GameBronzeBig.png|Everyone else on The Law
http://home.planet.nl/~hdgoede/tdg/StickArt/TeamRAF/Prizes/GameLeadBig.png|Everyone on team Mafia[/table]

Homicidal Maniac
{table]http://home.planet.nl/~hdgoede/tdg/StickArt/TeamRAF/Prizes/RedGoldBig.png|Zar Peter|28 kills
http://home.planet.nl/~hdgoede/tdg/StickArt/TeamRAF/Prizes/RedSilverBig.png|Atreyu|20 kills
http://home.planet.nl/~hdgoede/tdg/StickArt/TeamRAF/Prizes/RedBronzeBig.png|radikalskippy|20 kills
http://home.planet.nl/~hdgoede/tdg/StickArt/TeamRAF/Prizes/RedLeadBig.png|Fleeing Coward|18 points[/table]

Survivor
{table]http://home.planet.nl/~hdgoede/tdg/StickArt/TeamRAF/Prizes/GreenGoldBig.png|Fleeing Coward|32 rounds
http://home.planet.nl/~hdgoede/tdg/StickArt/TeamRAF/Prizes/GreenSilverBig.png|pingcode20|22 rounds
http://home.planet.nl/~hdgoede/tdg/StickArt/TeamRAF/Prizes/GreenBronzeBig.png|Raiser B1ade|22 rounds
http://home.planet.nl/~hdgoede/tdg/StickArt/TeamRAF/Prizes/GreenLeadBig.png|Destro Yersul|13 deaths[/table]

Duelist
{table]http://home.planet.nl/~hdgoede/tdg/StickArt/TeamRAF/Prizes/NavyGoldBig.png|Fleeing Coward|18 rounds
http://home.planet.nl/~hdgoede/tdg/StickArt/TeamRAF/Prizes/NavySilverBig.png|Mad Wizard|9 rounds
http://home.planet.nl/~hdgoede/tdg/StickArt/TeamRAF/Prizes/NavyBronzeBig.png|Fredricus|9 rounds
http://home.planet.nl/~hdgoede/tdg/StickArt/TeamRAF/Prizes/NavyLeadBig.png|Almighty Salmon|18 rounds[/table]

Bestest Friends
{table]http://home.planet.nl/~hdgoede/tdg/StickArt/TeamRAF/Prizes/OrangeGoldBig.png|Fleeing Coward and Fredricus|14 rounds
http://home.planet.nl/~hdgoede/tdg/StickArt/TeamRAF/Prizes/OrangeSilverBig.png|Calamity and Vampiric|3 rounds
http://home.planet.nl/~hdgoede/tdg/StickArt/TeamRAF/Prizes/OrangeBronzeBig.png|banjo1985 and Zar Peter|3 rounds
http://home.planet.nl/~hdgoede/tdg/StickArt/TeamRAF/Prizes/OrangeLeadBig.png|banjo1985 and Zar Peter|16 deaths[/table]

Records
{table]http://home.planet.nl/~hdgoede/tdg/StickArt/TeamRAF/Prizes/WhiteCrossBig.png|Sole Survivor|Raiser B1ade|6 rounds
http://home.planet.nl/~hdgoede/tdg/StickArt/TeamRAF/Prizes/RubyCrossBig.png|Most Effective Suicide|evnafets|3 kills
http://home.planet.nl/~hdgoede/tdg/StickArt/TeamRAF/Prizes/GreyCrossBig.png|Longest Chain of Kills|banjo1985|10 kills
http://home.planet.nl/~hdgoede/tdg/StickArt/TeamRAF/Prizes/BrownCrossBig.png|Lynch Mob|Moon Called|3 people[/table]

Overall
{table]http://home.planet.nl/~hdgoede/tdg/StickArt/TeamRAF/Prizes/WinGold.png|Fleeing Coward
http://home.planet.nl/~hdgoede/tdg/StickArt/TeamRAF/Prizes/WinSilver.png|HyramGraff
http://home.planet.nl/~hdgoede/tdg/StickArt/TeamRAF/Prizes/WinBronze.png|Fredricus
http://home.planet.nl/~hdgoede/tdg/StickArt/TeamRAF/Prizes/WinLead.png|Zar Peter[/table]

Dallas-Dakota
2008-09-07, 04:55 AM
Actions
{table]Mafia|Actions
banjo1985|Self
Shadow|Ominous
Stu42|Raeden
The Bushranger|Self
The Law|Actions
Catseye2121|Air
Dr. Bath|Timeout
Hexed|Self
huyneo|Air
Ominous|Self
Raeden|Self
Uncle Festy|Stu42[/table]

The Law has won! Congratulations!

The Medals
Victory
{table]http://home.planet.nl/~hdgoede/tdg/StickArt/TeamRAF/Prizes/GameGoldBig.png|Catseye2121, Dr. Bath, huyneo, Ominous, Raeden, Uncle Festy
http://home.planet.nl/~hdgoede/tdg/StickArt/TeamRAF/Prizes/GameSilverBig.png|Almighty Salmon, Hexed, Kantur, Mordokai, Recaiden, St.Sinner
http://home.planet.nl/~hdgoede/tdg/StickArt/TeamRAF/Prizes/GameBronzeBig.png|Everyone else on The Law
http://home.planet.nl/~hdgoede/tdg/StickArt/TeamRAF/Prizes/GameLeadBig.png|Everyone on team Mafia[/table]

Homicidal Maniac
{table]http://home.planet.nl/~hdgoede/tdg/StickArt/TeamRAF/Prizes/RedGoldBig.png|Zar Peter|28 kills
http://home.planet.nl/~hdgoede/tdg/StickArt/TeamRAF/Prizes/RedSilverBig.png|Atreyu|20 kills
http://home.planet.nl/~hdgoede/tdg/StickArt/TeamRAF/Prizes/RedBronzeBig.png|radikalskippy|20 kills
http://home.planet.nl/~hdgoede/tdg/StickArt/TeamRAF/Prizes/RedLeadBig.png|Fleeing Coward|18 points[/table]

Survivor
{table]http://home.planet.nl/~hdgoede/tdg/StickArt/TeamRAF/Prizes/GreenGoldBig.png|Fleeing Coward|32 rounds
http://home.planet.nl/~hdgoede/tdg/StickArt/TeamRAF/Prizes/GreenSilverBig.png|pingcode20|22 rounds
http://home.planet.nl/~hdgoede/tdg/StickArt/TeamRAF/Prizes/GreenBronzeBig.png|Raiser B1ade|22 rounds
http://home.planet.nl/~hdgoede/tdg/StickArt/TeamRAF/Prizes/GreenLeadBig.png|Destro Yersul|13 deaths[/table]

Duelist
{table]http://home.planet.nl/~hdgoede/tdg/StickArt/TeamRAF/Prizes/NavyGoldBig.png|Fleeing Coward|18 rounds
http://home.planet.nl/~hdgoede/tdg/StickArt/TeamRAF/Prizes/NavySilverBig.png|Mad Wizard|9 rounds
http://home.planet.nl/~hdgoede/tdg/StickArt/TeamRAF/Prizes/NavyBronzeBig.png|Fredricus|9 rounds
http://home.planet.nl/~hdgoede/tdg/StickArt/TeamRAF/Prizes/NavyLeadBig.png|Almighty Salmon|18 rounds[/table]

Bestest Friends
{table]http://home.planet.nl/~hdgoede/tdg/StickArt/TeamRAF/Prizes/OrangeGoldBig.png|Fleeing Coward and Fredricus|14 rounds
http://home.planet.nl/~hdgoede/tdg/StickArt/TeamRAF/Prizes/OrangeSilverBig.png|Calamity and Vampiric|3 rounds
http://home.planet.nl/~hdgoede/tdg/StickArt/TeamRAF/Prizes/OrangeBronzeBig.png|banjo1985 and Zar Peter|3 rounds
http://home.planet.nl/~hdgoede/tdg/StickArt/TeamRAF/Prizes/OrangeLeadBig.png|banjo1985 and Zar Peter|16 deaths[/table]

Records
{table]http://home.planet.nl/~hdgoede/tdg/StickArt/TeamRAF/Prizes/WhiteCrossBig.png|Sole Survivor|Raiser B1ade|6 rounds
http://home.planet.nl/~hdgoede/tdg/StickArt/TeamRAF/Prizes/RubyCrossBig.png|Most Effective Suicide|evnafets|3 kills
http://home.planet.nl/~hdgoede/tdg/StickArt/TeamRAF/Prizes/GreyCrossBig.png|Longest Chain of Kills|banjo1985|10 kills
http://home.planet.nl/~hdgoede/tdg/StickArt/TeamRAF/Prizes/BrownCrossBig.png|Lynch Mob|Moon Called|3 people[/table]

Overall
{table]http://home.planet.nl/~hdgoede/tdg/StickArt/TeamRAF/Prizes/WinGold.png|Fleeing Coward
http://home.planet.nl/~hdgoede/tdg/StickArt/TeamRAF/Prizes/WinSilver.png|HyramGraff
http://home.planet.nl/~hdgoede/tdg/StickArt/TeamRAF/Prizes/WinBronze.png|Fredricus
http://home.planet.nl/~hdgoede/tdg/StickArt/TeamRAF/Prizes/WinLead.png|Zar Peter[/table]

What, me 'n Atreyu don't have a Bestest friends trophy anymore?:smallfrown:

Uncle Festy
2008-09-07, 08:25 AM
Yay! Gold medal for me!
We won! Take that, Mafia!
*thppt*
:smalltongue:

Dr. Bath
2008-09-07, 08:31 AM
Ha! Poirot wins again! Due to me being away and forgetting to send in actions twice.

*does a tiny Belgian dance*

The Bushranger
2008-09-07, 08:45 AM
Noooo! Dice, you have betrayed me!

...note to self, after round 2, go with instincts, not dice rolls.

And once again, my presence on a team is its kiss o'death! :smalltongue:

Next time, Gadget! Nexxxxxxxxt time!!!!

*ahem*

So, next game? I presume it's too soon for sci-fi again? So how about... Manchester United vs Real Madrid? :smallwink:

Mordokai
2008-09-07, 08:46 AM
Not that I'm complaining but... why the medal for me?

Lord Herman
2008-09-07, 08:52 AM
Not that I'm complaining but... why the medal for me?

You mean your silver medal? That's because you survived past the first round, and you were on the winning team.

Destro_Yersul
2008-09-07, 10:04 AM
I solidify my hold on the lead survival medal!

It shall be mine forever! :smallbiggrin:

banjo1985
2008-09-07, 10:13 AM
Hehe, a biggest chain medal...excellent!

Going for a twelvefer next time! :smallbiggrin:

Raeden
2008-09-07, 03:05 PM
wow, first time I survived a game. I should shoot myself more often.

Lord Herman
2008-09-08, 06:26 AM
Ye Aulde Liste of Possible Themes
Civil War
Lord of the Rings (Helm's Deep)
Geeks vs Jocks
Conquistadores
Vikings vs Irish Monks
Waterloo
The Matrix
Kung Fu (vs Yakuza?)
Alien invasion
Warcraft
Harry Potter

Feel free to suggest a theme for the next game.

The Bushranger
2008-09-08, 07:12 AM
Alien invasion...X-Files?

LotR/Helm's Deep...how about Discworld/Thoom Valley? :smallbiggrin:

Hmm...how about Babylon 5?

Vampiric
2008-09-08, 07:40 AM
My vote's on Alien Invasion and LotR :smallsmile:

Dallas-Dakota
2008-09-08, 09:32 AM
I fourth LotR.

V.Z.
2008-09-08, 10:19 AM
Certainly wouldn't mind LotR.

Or how about:
- A Phoenix Wright theme: Prosecutors vs. defense attorneys. Perhaps a third team for the police department.
- Code Geass: Black Knights vs. Britannia, or post-R2 episode 19: Lelouch vs. The rest of the world except Australia
- Gundam theme. I'd go for Wing, since that's the only one I've seen entirely, in which case the Eve War could serve as setting for this game: White Fang vs. Earth Nation.

Andraste
2008-09-08, 05:44 PM
I vote warcraft

Bayar
2008-09-09, 10:47 AM
LotR and Warcraft for me.

Ominous
2008-09-09, 01:12 PM
I finally survived a game! And I got the girl in the end!

I vote for LOTR.

Lord Herman
2008-09-12, 04:52 AM
Hmm, I'm considering Warcraft, but note that I've never played WoW, so it'd be mostly about the RTS series.

Shadowcaller
2008-09-12, 04:58 AM
Hmm, I'm considering Warcraft, but note that I've never played WoW, so it'd be mostly about the RTS series.

Don't worry herman, most RTS players hate what WoW have done to the lore anyway (not me included).

Fin
2008-09-12, 05:27 AM
Alien Invasion has my vote!

Bayar
2008-09-12, 05:32 AM
Don't worry herman, most RTS players hate what WoW have done to the lore anyway (not me included).

Seconded...