PDA

View Full Version : Comic Issue

DoomJester
2006-10-02, 03:20 AM
Hi everyone. I've been following the strip for some time and I love it. Recently, however, I've noticed that sometimes MS internet explorer doesn't like the page and interprets it as gibberish. It generally self corrects, but I'd like to report this/see if other people have the same problem/understand why it's happening. Anyone know?

PS - I'm new here and I don't know if this is the right place to be posting this message. Apologies if so.

TheUdjat
2006-10-02, 09:15 AM
Every now and then IE refuses to load a particular comic, but I figured it was temporary site trouble or something. I manage to access them later.

Never had gibberish, though.

[Insert Neat Username Here]
2006-10-02, 06:27 PM
This is just a result of IE's general suckiness. I recommend Firefox or Safari.

Blood
2006-10-02, 06:32 PM
PS - I'm new here and I don't know if this is the right place to be posting this message. Apologies if so.
No problem. But you will probably get more answers if you post it here, (http://www.giantitp.com/cgi-bin/yabb/YaBB.pl?board=news) in the Board Issues Forum.

Vaynor
2006-10-02, 11:54 PM
]This is just a result of IE's general suckiness. I recommend Firefox or Safari.
High five for Safari! ;D

TR4X0R
2006-10-04, 03:11 PM
]This is just a result of IE's general suckiness. I recommend Firefox or Safari.

Or even better, Opera 8)