PDA

View Full Version : Orkfia

Guran
2008-08-28, 01:09 PM
Hey gamers,
I've been playing this textbased webgame called Orkfia for some years. And it really struck me with an addiction.
Its fantasy and slightly Lotr based, with 15 races to play and all with their own style and strategy.

Its about building a tribe, growing, fighting wars and killing everyone who dares to oppose you.
Since I want even more people to butche...uhm play this game, I encourage everyone to give it a little try.
(if you are interested, the best thing would be to team up with other interested people here and start an alliance of your own.)

The game can be found at: www.orkfia.org

Its not hard to learn, but it is hard to survive. You have an 8 hour protection period. (through which can be rushed). At the beginning one builds alot of mines, and soldiers and after update 4 you build your defense. If not, you'll probably end up getting killed.
You lived? Well, then you can play untill you're 100 years old and die of old age, but you do inherit something of your old tribe.

Any questions, do not fret to ask.

Calvin33
2008-08-28, 01:22 PM
It sounds really cool:smallsmile:

I'm gonna try it.

Guran
2008-08-28, 03:42 PM
It sounds really cool:smallsmile:

I'm gonna try it.

Good to hear. If more people are interested you can consider making an alliance. Otherwise I'll have to use my superior negotion skills to get you in a good team.
I already have an alliance, I am the elder of alliance 35. So if people create one, I won't be leading it. Although I will be giving advise.