PDA

View Full Version : If The World Were To End Tomorrow...What Would You Do?

Leliel
2008-08-28, 07:29 PM
This seems like a bit of a morbid question-and it is-but, say, aliens invade/the Rapture happens/Lavos emerges tomorrow.

What would you do on that final day (After you panic)?

Lyserdigi
2008-08-28, 07:33 PM
I would start off with having a venetian style masquerade, which would in time turn to a hedonistic bacchanalia, and just before the world would come to an end we would have a HUGE orgy in our hands.

Why wait to die and see if you can go to heaven, when you can make a heaven out of the waiting period :smallbiggrin:

-L-

Innis Cabal
2008-08-28, 07:36 PM
I'd wait. Whats the point

Zeful
2008-08-28, 07:38 PM
I'd die. Probably trying to get in to that Masquerade party Lyserdigi would throw.

SurlySeraph
2008-08-28, 07:39 PM
Feed and clothe as many beggars as I could find. When I ran out of people to help, I'd probably just pray until I died.

Sneak
2008-08-28, 07:46 PM
Roll around in mud with no clothes, squeeze tangerine juice in my hair, and go around hugging as many people as possible. Also, I would tell all my secrets. And tell people exactly what I think of them without mincing words.

And when I get tired of that, Lyserdigi's idea sounds appealing. :smallamused:

Tragic_Comedian
2008-08-28, 07:47 PM
I'd kiss a girl boldly on the mouth and pass it off as a joke.
I'd hammer out love between my brothers and my sisters.
I'd rather have me son as he used to be, than the King of France and his whole navy.
I'd make more references to folk songs.:smallwink:

Mando Knight
2008-08-28, 08:04 PM
Let's see... I'd go to my morning classes, then sit around from 10 till 1, when my afternoon class starts...

Copacetic
2008-08-28, 08:10 PM
Dance. Possibly without a shirt. Then make rude hand gestures at the invading aliens/Lavos. Oh right, and that whole no secrets/kissing secret crush/catharsis bit. But the important part is the shirtless dancing. :smallbiggrin:

Inhuman Bot
2008-08-28, 08:56 PM
Well....
I like surlyseraph's Idea.

Or, I would attempt to put an all out attack on whoever (if any was) attacking us.

Myshlaevsky
2008-08-28, 08:59 PM
This seems like a bit of a morbid question-and it is-but, say, aliens invade/the Rapture happens/Lavos emerges tomorrow.

What would you do on that final day (After you panic)?

Git mah crowbar (http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Gordon_Freeman).

Corrupted One
2008-08-28, 09:01 PM
Demand the Mr. Burlew answer all my questions about the Order of the Stick. I'm surprised no one has mentioned that yet. Come on guys! Where's your interest bordering on obsession for the comic?

Green-Shirt Q
2008-08-28, 09:03 PM
I'd play my guitar and sing:

"We're here for a good time,
not a long time,
so have a good time,
the sun can't shine everyday...."

and other songs to help lift everyones spirits, or just my own.

Inhuman Bot
2008-08-28, 09:03 PM
Nonexistent?
I could ask him in the afterlife.

EndlessWrath
2008-08-28, 09:06 PM
1) Stop the world from ending. attempt to stop the world from ending.
2) Admit to her that I love her and that I'm sorry
3) give a stirring speech to humanity in order to gain support in attempts to fulfill objective number one.
4) if all else fails. Go to the most beautiful spot in the world. and watch it all go down while listening to R.E.M.
Its the end of the world as we know it...

Atomsized
2008-08-28, 09:07 PM
Pray that i won't die a painful death. Oh, and I'd distribute most of my stuff to people who want them, then I'd sleep. Big events make me sleepy.

Copacetic
2008-08-28, 09:11 PM
Pray that i won't die a painful death. Oh, and I'd distribute most of my stuff to people who want them, then I'd sleep. Big events make me sleepy.

Your birthday parties must be out of control. "OMG I'm 21! Party! *snore* " Narcolepsy for the win!

Semidi
2008-08-28, 09:12 PM
I'd try to find to me an orgy. If that fails, I'd just call up ex-girlfriends.

That or read one of my favorite books or poems again.

chiasaur11
2008-08-28, 09:14 PM
1) Load all of Order of the Stick, Dr McNinja, 8 bit theatre, and a couple more comics into my laptop.

2) Get all Scott Pilgrims.

3) Invent a time machine.

4) Use several cycles to get complete runs of OotS, 8bit, etc.

5) Load top of line tech.

6) Use time travel shennanigans to get power armor.

7) Finally stop apocolypse.

8)????

9) Profit!

Inhuman Bot
2008-08-28, 09:21 PM
I like how attempting to stop the apocolypse is one of your last objectives.

BanjoTheClown
2008-08-28, 09:28 PM
If the world is ending, i'm throwing the party.
:smallsmile:

EndlessWrath
2008-08-28, 09:38 PM
If the world is ending, i'm throwing the party.
:smallsmile:

oh yeah? well I'm throwing the after-party. :smallamused:

Haruki-kun
2008-08-28, 09:41 PM
oh yeah? well I'm throwing the after-party. :smallamused:

I wanna go to both. :smallbiggrin:

Which one's doing the Time Warp?

*jumps to the left*

BizzaroStormy
2008-08-28, 09:48 PM
I'd sit at home and die the way I lived. Sitting on an empty Cheetos bag talking into my headset knowing no one gives a flying **** about what i'm saying.

Leper_Kahn
2008-08-28, 09:52 PM
There is a song I just love called Birthday by TheCruxshadows here is the line that fits really well:

Roll out of bed, look in the mirror
And wonder who you are
Another year has come and gone
Today is your birthday
But it might be the last day of your life
What will you do if tomorrow it's all gone?

The truth is I wouldn't do anything differently. As egotistical as it is I think I live my life as though it was the last day of my life everyday. I may do nothing. Just see how long I can sit still and silently, for what does it really matter what I've done in the end anyway?

chiasaur11
2008-08-28, 09:52 PM
I like how attempting to stop the apocolypse is one of your last objectives.

Hey, I have one of the very few opportunities to justifiably re-write history with hardcore time looping.

I just don't want to waste it.

Inhuman Bot
2008-08-28, 10:00 PM
I present this http://tvtropes.org/pmwiki/pmwiki.php/Main/HitlersTimeTravelExemptionAct as an argument.

Also, how do have a link, yet have a word written in it's place?

Prophaniti
2008-08-28, 10:14 PM
I present this http://tvtropes.org/pmwiki/pmwiki.php/Main/HitlersTimeTravelExemptionAct as an argument.

Also, how do have a link, yet have a word written in it's place?

Like this (http://tvtropes.org/pmwiki/pmwiki.php/Main/HitlersTimeTravelExemptionAct).:smallwink:

Seriously, though. Easy way is to type the word(s) you want to be the link, highlight them, THEN click the Insert Link button. If you notice, the code changes slightly, and should look like this: [ URL="http://tvtropes.org/pmwiki/pmwiki.php/Main/HitlersTimeTravelExemptionAct"]this[ /URL]
only without the spaces for the brackets. The bolded word is where the word you want to be the link goes.

PirateMonk
2008-08-28, 11:02 PM
Like this (http://tvtropes.org/pmwiki/pmwiki.php/Main/HitlersTimeTravelExemptionAct).:smallwink:

Seriously, though. Easy way is to type the word(s) you want to be the link, highlight them, THEN click the Insert Link button. If you notice, the code changes slightly, and should look like this: [ URL="http://tvtropes.org/pmwiki/pmwiki.php/Main/HitlersTimeTravelExemptionAct"]this[ /URL]
only without the spaces for the brackets. The bolded word is where the word you want to be the link goes.

Use noparse tags instead of spaces:

this (http://tvtropes.org/pmwiki/pmwiki.php/Main/HitlersTimeTravelExemptionAct)=this (http://tvtropes.org/pmwiki/pmwiki.php/Main/HitlersTimeTravelExemptionAct)

SilentNight
2008-08-28, 11:11 PM
Grab my crush, go to most beautifuyl place I can find. Stay there with her, what happens will happen, and try to fit in all of my favorite music in the backround.

Kimusabe
2008-08-28, 11:20 PM
Well, first I'd have a shower (Don't want to die smelly) then have breakfast (can't start my day without it) Then I would grab everyone I love, take them to the nicest place I can find, then last I would grab a katana or two, and go try stop the Apocalypse.
If I managed to do that, I would return to the place where my loved ones are, and watch the sunset with them.
If not, well I'd be dead at this point.

Trizap
2008-08-28, 11:38 PM
I would escape the planet, make myself immortal, then go find an alien race to live among until their apocalypse came, then wash, rince repeat

Mr. Zook
2008-08-28, 11:44 PM
I would run around and panic for the fun of it, then run through the largest nearby area where people were gathered and make a fool out of myself by punching people cussing like a drunk sailor, then telling everyone I loved them and would procede to go religious on them (this is gods doing & he is pissed)

fraud
2008-08-29, 12:13 AM
I'd go up to that one girl and tell her:
"my life was but a mere whisper before you entered into it. Wheter it be chance, blind fate, or kizmet if you will, that brought us together. I'd bear a miss without telling you how you affected the very core of my being"
than I'd end up he happiest man to ever live or heartbroken and crushed into the sand

Cyrano
2008-08-29, 12:16 AM
Panic.
Well, yeah. Not only death, but I'm currently in Toronto and would never get to tell anyone I know anything, nevermind the fact that even if I was where I live I wouldn't know where to find 95% of them anyway.

mangosta71
2008-08-29, 12:21 AM
I wouldn't do anything that I can post here without getting banned.

Kjata
2008-08-29, 01:15 AM
Id do something that id never be stupid enough to do if i had a future...

Smoke PCP.

Dallas-Dakota
2008-08-29, 01:21 AM
Hmmm.

Get a last-minute ticket to the moon?:smalltongue:

Phae Nymna
2008-08-29, 01:27 AM
I'd wash up, put on some comfortable clothes, and sit in a comfy chair on top of a mountain in Canada. (I would be there. I don't know how, but I would be.) I'd put an old victrola of Tristan und Isolde: Isolde's Liebestod on the phono, cut my wrists and await damnation.

Deepblue706
2008-08-29, 01:28 AM
If the world were to end, I'd find a way out.

Alleine
2008-08-29, 01:35 AM
1. Find the most secluded and beautiful spot I can
2. Grab my skittles bag
3. relax and let go of everything(figuratively speaking)
4. Die all alone at the end of the world

Alternative:
4. Make sure no one stops the world from ending
5. Die all alone at the end of the world

Rei_Jin
2008-08-29, 01:41 AM
If the world were to end tomorrow?

I'd spend it with my wife and dog, mourning the fact that my child will never be born (currently in utero, only 3 months to go)

Kigganaku
2008-08-29, 01:43 AM
Listening to this (http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=pq-yP7mb8UE) or this (http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=vQVeaIHWWck)

TakeV
2008-08-29, 02:54 AM
Attempt to end the world today.

Paragon Badger
2008-08-29, 03:19 AM
I would try and find a certain girl and attempt to woo her over one last time... :smallredface:

Edit: Aw dammit, Fraud beat me to it.

Amotis
2008-08-29, 03:37 AM
I don't wanna assume that anyone specific would wanna spend their last day with me. So I'll probably just hang with anyone who wanted to.

Maybe write a fast journal. Whoever/whatever/nothing comes to see the remains might wanna know what happened and what people were thinking.

I think I wanna die sitting down though.

celestialkin
2008-08-29, 03:54 AM
Well, as unusual as it may seem, that is one of my deepest, most enjoyed, and longest running(MANY years) fantasies.

I am extremely aware of my own mortality. Since I was born only a generation or so from having the technology to live forever, I feel extremely despressed about being SO CLOSE.

The only way I believe I can even slightly live forever is to live through my genepool. However, considering myself I doubt it will last much longer, that is if I were one day able to successfully pass it on (which I doubt).

So, I figure if I am among the last generation it would all be OK. When our planet eventually ends (sun's fuel runs out, nearby super nova, the moon finally escapes from Earth's gravitational pull, maybe a stray meteor, or when the universe collapses, it doesn't matter. All life on earth is eventually doomed) that is it, so if I am among the generation when it happens I have succeeded. I would have seen the end, and witnessed the final moments.

Plus, I have an "epic" scene in my mind I regularly daydream off: I am standing on the edge of biggest building, with the farthest, and clearest view of the city and it's streets below me that I could find. The sun is setting, and EVERYONE is panicking and running around pointlessly as the human race nears it's end. And there I am, watching it all, enjoying my bird's-eye-view of "the end". I lived until the very end. I know all that came before, and I will miss nothing, for nothing is to come after these final moments.

Coke_Can64
2008-08-29, 05:56 AM
So Celestialkin, you're basically doing the whole "Tis a good day to die" kinda thing... nice.

"Gazing off into the unknown... people running around uselessly... as the rolling wave of energy comes to evaporate you and the building you are standing on, flattening the city... the last you see is the setting sun, falling... and all... was at peace..."

^ Wow, I can be a poet when I want to... :smalleek:

My plan is to try amass an army of people willing to destroy whatever is trying to frag us and strike! It would be like a twisted D&D game!

"Create a party of humans from all over the world to try destroy the great evil and save the world!"

WHO'S WITH ME?! :smallamused:

'Course, we'd all go out in a bang... but at least we tried eh? :smallwink:

[EDIT] And I'd be playing this (http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=gEOU0W3hwrc) in my head repeatedly too... kinda fitting actually..

Kaelaroth
2008-08-29, 05:58 AM
Start shooting. Or, alternatively, hang out with my family, all weepy and teary and junk. And then start shooting. OR, do a Sandra Oh in Last Night, find my true love, and get them to kill me before the universe does.

SMEE
2008-08-29, 07:06 AM
I'd sip a good mug of coffee while the world collapses around me, until my moment comes.

If the world is ending, I better have good coffee meanwhile. :smalltongue:

randman22222
2008-08-29, 07:26 AM
Not much, really. Maybe have a snack, hang out with friends, sitting in lawn chairs on top of our house, to watch the show that we're part of.

Jibar
2008-08-29, 07:41 AM
Grab myself a muffin, get a drink, put on some shorts, T-Shirt, sandals, Hawaiian shirt, tie and top hat and then find somebody to dance the world away with.

Dihan
2008-08-29, 07:43 AM
I'd go about a normal day. As everyone knows, tomorrow never comes - by the time it's tomorrow it's today.

Last_resort_33
2008-08-29, 07:48 AM
Find a really beautiful spot to watch the sun go down.
Ram Raid somewhere I can get a really loud PA
Get all my best friends.
Spread a Large area of landscape in a circle around us with gasoline
Naked Heavy Metal party.
Start to play "Brave New World" by Iron maiden (calculated to finish exactly at the end of the world)
Light the gasoline so that all we can see around us is fire and naked bodies.
Rock out!

celestialkin
2008-08-29, 10:45 AM
So Celestialkin, you're basically doing the whole "Tis a good day to die" kinda thing... nice.

"Gazing off into the unknown... people running around uselessly... as the rolling wave of energy comes to evaporate you and the building you are standing on, flattening the city... the last you see is the setting sun, falling... and all... was at peace..."

^ Wow, I can be a poet when I want to... :smalleek:

Very well put. I love your wording. :smallamused:

And yes, I guess it would be a sort of "It's a good day to day" mentality. Then again, there is probably a bit off "You're all going down with me." thrown on as well.

My plan is to try amass an army of people willing to destroy whatever is trying to frag us and strike! It would be like a twisted D&D game!

"Create a party of humans from all over the world to try destroy the great evil and save the world!"

WHO'S WITH ME?! :smallamused:

'Course, we'd all go out in a bang... but at least we tried eh? :smallwink:

[EDIT] And I'd be playing this (http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=gEOU0W3hwrc) in my head repeatedly too... kinda fitting actually..

Pretty neat idea. Have one last D&D game, but IRL. And in the very unlikely event you succeed, you have become humanity's savior. Gee, then I would look pretty silly on my rooftop, wouldn't I?

TRM
2008-08-29, 11:54 AM
Assuming I can do nothing to prevent the end of the world...

I would start by calling friends and loved ones in other countries and saying goodbye one last time. Then I would call all of my friends and loved ones in the same area and meet with as many of them as I could. Hugs, tears, and kisses would be exchanged and I would profess my love (how cliché) to Her for the first and last time. I would end my time close to my family.

This may seem slightly selfish, but seeing as it's my last day alive I feel that I have an excuse to do some things for myself that I couldn't do otherwise.

Of course, if that first scenario gets too boring, I would set my global network of agents into action to prevent the coming apocalypse. But then I would lose an excuse to profess true love so it would be a difficult decision. :smalltongue:

ghost_warlock
2008-08-29, 12:30 PM
Assuming I actually have foreknowledge of the end, as well as knowledge that this fate is inevitable...hopefully knowledge of approximately what time the world will be ending:

I'd eat one last curry (pumpkin & pork, preferrably as spicy as they can make it) followed by one last chocolate Frosty from Wendy's. Then, I'd watch a couple of my favorite movies one last time - probably 28 Days Later (http://www.imdb.com/title/tt0289043/) and The Descent (http://www.imdb.com/title/tt0435625/).

Afterwards, I'd curl up in bed with my gf and my cat, tell them both goodbye and that I love them, and then simply sleep my way to oblivion.

SDF
2008-08-29, 12:55 PM
I'd fight it.

Even if I knew there was no way to change it, I would fight it.

Cause thats how I roll.

blackout
2008-08-29, 01:00 PM
Hard to say.

Depends on the specific nature of the coming oblivion. Meteor? Sun exploding? Nuclear war? What are we lookin' at, here?

Cyrano
2008-08-29, 01:05 PM
Ok, so apart from my previous one, I would also have to decide if I would just get to the top of the tallest nearby building, get drink with/out friends, and sing - LOUDLY - this lovely piece. (http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=GSKL5E3zSjs) That or play Dvorak's Cello Concerto with an electric cello and an amp rigged up to 11, which would only be dramatic because I am SO not good enough to play Dvorak's Cello Concerto.

Kool-Aid
2008-08-29, 01:36 PM
I'd grab the best weapon I can get and go kick the crap out of some aliens, even if I die my friends would probably be like, can you believe he did that, he's an idiot! That's how I knew he would go...

Other than that I'd git the other people I don't like in the face with a tangerine when they aren't looking, they'd be all confused.

Guy 1: OW crap was that an orange? WHO HITS SOMEONE WITH AN ORANGE?
Guy 2: Actually it's a tangerine...

Castaras
2008-08-29, 01:51 PM
Find some way of getting to my love and be with him for the last day.

<.<

Rutil Veneficus
2008-08-29, 02:03 PM
two words: killing spree

the world's ending, so why not go out with a bang :smallbiggrin::smallbiggrin::smallbiggrin:

Hzurr
2008-08-29, 02:12 PM
Heh, I'd go to my fiancee and say something along the lines of "Hey...you know that wedding we were planning on having next year? You want to move that up abit? And by 'abit' I mean I've got a limo outside and the Justice of the Peace on speed dial, and two first-class tickets to Hawaii that leaves in 3 hours."

A honeymoon would not be a bad way to go out...

Leigh
2008-08-29, 04:51 PM
Go skydiving, stalk Johnny Depp, find some way to make out with Orlando Bloom, drink margaritas, steal a car, and run for President.
Oh, and donate all of my money to charity.
Awwww, yeah...:smallcool:

chiasaur11
2008-08-29, 05:06 PM
two words: killing spree

the world's ending, so why not go out with a bang :smallbiggrin::smallbiggrin::smallbiggrin:

I am NOT letting you in the time machine.

If nothing else, you'd kill-steal Hitler out from under me.

TheThan
2008-08-29, 05:15 PM
I’d dig in and wait it out. Preferably with enough food, weapons and other survival gear to last. Then when the fallout is over, I’d emerge to lead the rest of the survivors through the radioactive desert wasteland and into the one surviving bit of usable land, a paradise in the sundered world (naming the colony Eden of course).
Then we get to work on repairing and repopulating the world.

Eventually I hope to either die a hero’s death (with parade and a magnificent granite statue raised in my honor). Or to live the rest of my days out with my wives (entitled to more than one), and die a peaceful death.

Inhuman Bot
2008-08-29, 05:17 PM
Thinking about the whole survival thing: It won't help if the world 'asplodes, as I think the OP meant.

TheThan
2008-08-29, 05:51 PM
Thinking about the whole survival thing: It won't help if the world 'asplodes, as I think the OP meant.

Well that's just great. How are we supposed to have a post-apocalyptic odyssey if the world’s gone.

chiasaur11
2008-08-29, 06:12 PM
Well that's just great. How are we supposed to have a post-apocalyptic odyssey if the world’s gone.

You don't.

The point is how you'd go.

Or time machines.

celestialkin
2008-08-29, 06:27 PM
You don't.

The point is how you'd go.

Or time machines.

What about an alternate reality machine instead?

Since there are supposedly infinite alternate universes out there, which means every possible outcome and timeline is happening somewhere, I could go for a visit to Greyhawk. Maybe drop by the OotS universe?

Hooded1
2008-08-30, 04:37 PM
I'd get dangerous.

Manoftyr
2008-08-30, 04:49 PM
Get my shotgun.

Blast some Pantera.

And go out in a blaze of glory trying to defeat whatever it is that's invading the earth, assuming we're being invaded, despite however hopeless it might be and when I'm inevitably lain broken, battered and possibly headless hopefully the Gods will smile on me and take me to Walhalla/Vallhala/Gladheim/Mars/Whereverpeoplegowhentheydie.

Edea
2008-08-30, 05:18 PM
Find a functioining chainsaw and go on a demolition spree.

CrazedGoblin
2008-08-31, 04:13 AM
set fire to a large stick and run screaming at what ever was causing the end of the world and attemt to beat the living snot out of it with said stick.

Inhuman Bot
2008-08-31, 10:46 AM
set fire to a large stick and run screaming at what ever was causing the end of the world and attemt to beat the living snot out of it with said stick.

Crazed, indeed.

Vespe Ratavo
2008-08-31, 11:50 AM
Stand on a mountain top and attempt to hitch a ride on an alien vessel.

Failing that, eat, drink, party, play video games, beat people with fish, and go up to some girl and proclaim I've loved her all along but never said anything.

Shai'Hulud
2008-08-31, 12:16 PM
Commit suicide so that I get to choose the method of my death.

Durp
2008-08-31, 12:22 PM
Laugh. HAHAHAAAAAAAAHAHAHAHAHAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA AAA

Scarblade
2008-08-31, 12:32 PM
Well, I would be the one to end this world, so I would proberly prepare my Awesome Powers of Destuction.
And to all you guys who wanna stop the end; tough luck, it's not gonna happen, I'm simply too almighty :smallcool:

Funny thing would be if all survivers of my apocolypse would be of the same sex, :smallbiggrin: HA, no one to repopulate the world.

On second thought, I would proberly make sure that it happened said way :smallamused:

Inhuman Bot
2008-08-31, 12:36 PM
Wait, what?
That's not exactly relivant, as the question is what would you do if the world were to end, not sometrhing like are you going to end the world.

Scarblade
2008-08-31, 12:52 PM
Sorry
Then allow me to make it relavent.

If the world where to end tomorrow (and I wasn't the one to do it :smallannoyed: )
I would try to do all the things I want to try, like skydiving with a wing suit, pilot an airplane, take revenge over people who deserve it in a non violent way if possible, etc.
And then top the day of with a perfectly prepared meal, some really smooth jazz, and finely haveing inner peace. :smallsmile:

See, I dropped my apocalypse plans, you just saved the world, champ.

Beholder1995
2008-08-31, 12:55 PM
Pray. Pray and pray and pray and pray and pray.

If I knew I was gonna die, I'd at least like to do it with a clean soul. :smallbiggrin:

bosssmiley
2008-08-31, 01:42 PM
If The World Were To End Tomorrow...What Would You Do?

Anne Hathaway and Angelina Jolie

celestialkin
2008-08-31, 01:46 PM
If The World Were To End Tomorrow...What Would You Do?

Anne Hathaway and Angelina Jolie

I knew that was unavoidable.

However, why do so many men like Angelina Jolie? She looks way too much like a dude. :smalleek:

Edge
2008-08-31, 02:20 PM
Go down thinking, thinking about thinking, writing and thinking about writing. And listening to music. Out of what I have, I think the acoustic disk from the Foo Fighter's In Your Honour album plus a little bit of Nickelback - the Curb album and the song Good Times Gone would be a relatively nice way to go out.

Failing that, I take out my rage at my inability to do so on the nearest object (or invading/destroying aliens/whatever, if there are any).

Shraik
2008-08-31, 08:47 PM
Well, say good bye to everyone, be with them for some time, then maybe have a large D&D game.
Or maybe yell at god until he answers. He has too sometime.
Or if it's a zombie invasion, I will do only one thing...
Survive. I have it completely mapped out. So I am fine with the zombies.

Also, I would take a boom box, or forty, blast Streamline by Newton, and do some amazing dance and create a large mosh pit on the Highway.

Bor the Barbarian Monk
2008-08-31, 10:08 PM
I say we all get together and SING!!! (http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=bG6b3V2MNxQ&feature=related)

The Extinguisher
2008-08-31, 10:10 PM
A lot of things I would regret if the world didn't end.

Not in a "it's a bad thing to do" sort of way, but in a "screw it, no point in hiding it now" way.

Halna LeGavilk
2008-08-31, 10:18 PM
I'd fight the apocalypse til the end. It's the way I am. I'd probably make a big speech or two along the way.

H. Zee
2008-09-01, 02:08 AM
:smallsmile: Go out in a blaze of what might possibly be glory.

Unless it was the Rapture, in which case I'd probably be too annoyed to do much. I've always believed the idea of 'the Rapture' to be one of the most fundamentally stupid things humans have ever thought of, something which undermines the whole ideology of Christianity. So if it actually happens I will be pissed.

Zeebiedeebie
2008-09-01, 02:33 AM
Finally tell her....

Leon Stormchild
2008-09-01, 01:01 PM
Go snowboarding. Down EVEREST.:smallbiggrin:

Moff Chumley
2008-09-01, 06:43 PM
I like the orgy idea. And the killing spree idea. And the metal idea. I'd probably go for a combination. :smallamused:

Cyrano
2008-09-01, 06:45 PM
I like the orgy idea. And the killing spree idea. And the metal idea. I'd probably go for a combination. :smallamused:

So,a Death Metal Orgy?

Collin152
2008-09-01, 07:20 PM
What else? Mindrape to my heart's content.

captain_decadence
2008-09-01, 09:14 PM
I wouldn't spill all my secrets, because that might ruin other people's special day but I'd try to make my way to my best friend and spend the day with her. She's got a boyfriend that she'd probably like to spend the last day with more but I just feel that if I'm going to the big dormitory in the sky, I'd rather go out hanging with her than anyone else.

Mx.Silver
2008-09-01, 09:33 PM
If the world were to end tomorrow? Expire. I mean, that's we'd all be doing in a matter of hours anyway, wouldn't it? Sure there's plenty of things I'd like to do: lose my virginity, maybe commit murder (hell, it would hardly be anything to get worked-up about with apocalyptic death only a few hours away) lots of new dangerous experiences. Would I actually do that though? Probably not, when you get down it and I doubt it'd worry it. I'm kind of over my personal fears of death so missed experiences probably aren't going to bug me.

Bandededed
2008-09-01, 09:47 PM
I'm grabbing the nearest hero I can and going out the way Norm Al'Soldier does - I may die, but I'm making sure s/he gets where he's going!

Alternative - I hold them all off while s/he does his/her thing.

If there's nothing I can do:
Other than the orgy, I might just tell the inevitable to f*** off and kill myself. Depends on how angry I am at the time :smallwink:

On Norm Al'Soldier
That's Norm Al Sol Dee Eh. It is fake french, and if you put the two words together and a space in for the ', you get normal soldier. He dies, but he's got a name. Meaning the end is badass!