PDA

View Full Version : A Question about PMs

mdsoze
2006-08-14, 12:01 PM
I get a fair number of PMs as a DM of a few games, and some of them I'd like to keep, but some I want to throw away so that my inbox isn't full. As of now, going through my PM box is a bit of a pain.

I was wondering if any thought was ever given to a PM system like yahoo mails organizer, where each item has a checkbox, and you can click the checkbox for any item you want to delete, and then delete a bunch of them at once, instead of doing it one at a time?

Charity
2006-08-14, 12:15 PM
Been her before me old mukker

this change won't be made any time soon, if ever. I might be convinced to clean out individual outboxes, but only completely, 100%, on a per request basis, otherwise, yeah, you'll have to do it the hard way. The suggestion to do it and stop the process is actually sound, as long as YaBB gets the request, it should do the delete, no need to wait for it to compile the page.

is where it went last time

mdsoze
2006-08-14, 12:43 PM
Sorry, I looked at the front page, guess I should have delved deeper.

Anyways, no worries. I don't mind plowing through, just figured I'd offer a suggestion.

Charity
2006-08-14, 12:58 PM
No need to apologise to me, matey, no worries.

You don't wanna see my in and out boxes, my plan is to wait till they reach critical mass.

InaVegt
2006-08-14, 01:19 PM
No need to apologise to me, matey, no worries.

You don't wanna see my in and out boxes, my plan is to wait till they reach critical mass.
What exactly is critical mass ((I have 385 now))

Charity
2006-08-14, 01:26 PM
I have a few more I recon about 1,000 should do it,
no spamming me young lady *waggles finger*

Amiria
2006-08-15, 07:55 PM
Copy and paste the ones you want to keep into some document files and make a nice folder somewhere on your computer with all those PMs. Along with the user name of the the sender/receiver. Then you can clean your boxes.

Oh Charity, by the, way, yes, the "Semiconscious Liberation Army" about which you PMed me some weeks ago was a reference to Illuminati.

Vaynor
2006-08-18, 08:21 PM
I have a few more I recon about 1,000 should do it,
no spamming me young lady *waggles finger*
I believe it's 499 or something.