View Full Version : Theory about O-chul's mount.

Tholok Razescar
2008-08-31, 08:06 AM
Somebody in another thread asked wether or not we had seen O-chul's epic paladin mount yet. Here is what I think:

Chuck Norris double wielding vorpal swords.

MReav
2008-08-31, 09:38 AM
I vote bear.

How else is he gonna be the #1 threat to the Earth Kingdom.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=kE41IC0Q1Ms&feature=user

ZFR
2008-08-31, 09:46 AM
MitD .

DBJack
2008-08-31, 09:59 AM
A bear mounted on the MitD mounted on Thor mounted on the snarl.

eilandesq
2008-08-31, 11:30 AM
O-chul has no paladin mount. He had a celestial rhino once, but he rolled a 1 on a Riding check and the slight resulting twitch in his thighs snapped its spine and banished it back to Celestia. After landing on his feet, he resolved not to condemn any more creatures to such a fate. These days, he simply intimidates the air itself into carrying him wherever he needs to go. :smallcool:

T-O-E
2008-08-31, 11:31 AM
Dire Hinjo. What else could it be? :smallsmile:

Red XIV
2008-08-31, 11:31 AM
I thought we'd already established that O-Chul's mount is O-Chul.

This is possible because O-Chul divides by zero.

Scarblade
2008-08-31, 11:39 AM
It's Mr. Scruffy as a werecat, and that's the truth, I saw them my self, and the vision made me BLIND.

Same thing happend to Blind Pete...

Deathwisher
2008-08-31, 11:53 AM
Miko used to be O-Chul's mount. Now he has none :smallbiggrin:

TehSheen
2008-08-31, 08:01 PM
Up to this point, I don't actually think he has a mount. He looks too badass to have a mount.

Graymayre
2008-08-31, 08:30 PM
His mount is the earth (allowing him to use mount based feats and skills no matter what the situation).

AlexanderRM
2008-08-31, 08:59 PM
MitD .
I vote this.

The Tygre
2008-09-01, 07:19 AM
Rorschach from Watchmen pulling an adamantine battle rickshaw.

Azazel
2008-09-01, 07:32 AM
By the dark gods... when did this happen?
Chuck Norris fanboyism transfered to O'chul? Fine. His mount is a hamster.
Every time he sits on it, it dies and gets sent back to the celestial realm. That's why you never see it. Which poses the question of why a paladin would regularly sit celestial hamsters to death...

Felixaar
2008-09-01, 08:32 AM
It happened back when Xykon was torturing O-chul.

Dude has a lot of CON.

Also, I'm voting for a Train.

Laurentio II
2008-09-01, 08:50 AM
It happened back when Xykon was torturing O-chul.
And a lot, lot more of intentionally crazy theories. And I still stick with my idea: O-Chul rides a Giant Hedgehog. Because yes, he is that tough.

Haleyintraining
2008-09-01, 10:20 AM
I'd say it is a jaguar.

Spiryt
2008-09-01, 10:26 AM
I'd say it's some double smite damage instead of mount variant or something like that.

He doesn't look like mounted guy.

Ionizer
2008-09-01, 10:33 AM
And a lot, lot more of intentionally crazy theories. And I still stick with my idea: O-Chul rides a Giant Hedgehog. Because yes, he is that tough.

Like this?

http://i152.photobucket.com/albums/s166/Ionizer_1/OChul.jpg

Do I win?

Alternatively, how about this?

http://i152.photobucket.com/albums/s166/Ionizer_1/OChul2.jpg

I win more?

Deathwisher
2008-09-01, 11:14 AM
Seriously, I would expect a horse. O'Chul seems a rather traditional sort of guy.

Inhuman Bot
2008-09-01, 11:17 AM
Like this?

http://i152.photobucket.com/albums/s166/Ionizer_1/OChul.jpg

Do I win?

Alternatively, how about this?

http://i152.photobucket.com/albums/s166/Ionizer_1/OChul2.jpg

I win more?

Yes, you do win. This thread, and an Internet!

MReav
2008-09-01, 11:35 AM
Let's try...

http://i248.photobucket.com/albums/gg192/Cherpet/Personal%20Fun/Ochul_Appacopy.jpg

Enlong
2008-09-01, 11:40 AM
The WORLD is O-Chul's paladin mount. The real reason the Snarl's prison is imperfect is to give O-Chul enough of a distraction to keep his mount out at all times. Otherwise, the whole universe would die.

T-O-E
2008-09-01, 01:46 PM
Rorschach from Watchmen pulling an adamantine battle rickshaw.

Do not open this spoiler unless you don't plan on reading Watchmen or watching the movie when it's made.

You'd think he'd get a new one after thirty years. Damn you Manhattan!

EDIT: You do know that it's against the forum rules to edit the Giant's images.

The Tygre
2008-09-01, 02:26 PM
Seriously, don't open Watchmen spoilers unless you've read it. For the love of God, Cthulhu, Buddha, Brahma, the Force, or whoever you may worship, don't open this spoiler unless you've read every single page of Watchmen! If you haven't, don't blame us:

Rorschach didn't die, he just went back home. (I actually cried for half an hour after that scene.) But it has given me some perspective: clearly, when Dr. Manhattan said he was leaving to become God, what he actually meant was that HE was going to be O-Chul's mount. Think about it! It all makes perfect sense! Dr. Manhattan's blue, Azure City is blue, O-Chul is blue...clearly there's a pattern here that can only mean one thing: O-Chul rides the super-hero equivalent of God.

Linkavitch
2008-09-01, 07:30 PM
I think his mount is either a giant Siberian Tiger, or a giant Wolverine, or a giant Dire Lemming.:biggrin:

AlexanderRM
2008-09-01, 08:28 PM
How do we know he even has a mount? Maybe he has a ton of levels in fighter and only has something like 1-4 levels in Paladin.
Even if he does have 5 or more levels in Paladin, I doubt he has enough to get a special mount- I mean, we know that he was the third strongest paladin the the Sapphire guard at most, so he can't be THAT high-level. Remember that mounts other than horses get their effective Paladin level lowered by some amount.

Raging Gene Ray
2008-09-01, 09:31 PM
I personally think that O-Chul's mount is Your Mom!!! (Someone had to say it.)

Graymayre
2008-09-01, 09:36 PM
How do we know he even has a mount? Maybe he has a ton of levels in fighter and only has something like 1-4 levels in Paladin.
Even if he does have 5 or more levels in Paladin, I doubt he has enough to get a special mount- I mean, we know that he was the third strongest paladin the the Sapphire guard at most, so he can't be THAT high-level. Remember that mounts other than horses get their effective Paladin level lowered by some amount.

I submit this page as proof that he took paladin for all of his infinite amount of levels.
http://www.giantitp.com/comics/oots0547.html
Besides, who would ever choose something other than paladin? We all know that the mighty knight is superior in all aspects against all other classes (especially primary casters).

EDIT: A few strips back admitted that he was a fighter for 12 years before becoming a paladin so... nevermind (though he was still straight paladin for the rest of his infinity levels).

An Enemy Spy
2008-09-01, 10:04 PM
Celestial Rhino

Deathwisher
2008-09-02, 01:56 PM
EDIT: A few strips back admitted that he was a fighter for 12 years before becoming a paladin so... nevermind (though he was still straight paladin for the rest of his infinity levels).

And in any case, it only says 'for twelve years'. Not how many levels he got as a fighter. Miko started out as a monk and then got enouhg paladin levels to get a mount.

Graymayre
2008-09-02, 02:04 PM
And in any case, it only says 'for twelve years'. Not how many levels he got as a fighter. Miko started out as a monk and then got enouhg paladin levels to get a mount.

I'm not denying that he has a mount (which I still believe to be the earth at this moment). I just said that to show that I was wrong in him being absolutely straight paladin.

AlexanderRM
2008-09-02, 02:23 PM
Yeah, but if you remember, Mikos' been described as having "a few" levels in Monk, and is the strongest Paladin in the Saphire guard. O-chul had 12 years worth of fighter levels and is definately neither the strongest or second-strongest Paladin in the Sapphire guard.
While that doesn't prove that he doesn't have a mount, there's no evidence that he does, either.