PDA

View Full Version : Star Wars Saga - Knights of the Old Republic Campaign Guide

Saph
2008-08-31, 09:38 AM
Anyone gotten a good look at it? I've been trying to find it in my local game store, but no luck so far.

I've got a Jedi character about to hit level 5 - any nice Force Powers or Talents in there that I could pick up?

- Saph

Mad Wizard
2008-08-31, 10:35 AM
I picked it up at GenCon... It's FULL of stuff. Lots of talents, powers, and equipment that will fit into any game, not just a kotor game.

ShaggyMarco
2008-08-31, 11:27 AM
Tell me about your Jedi, and I will tell you what to pick up.

I can't imagine any build in that game that I'd want to play that couldn't be somehow improved/made more fun/better be realised by using the KotOR book.

Waspinator
2008-08-31, 11:59 AM
Kinetic Combat, for one, is awesome.

Saph
2008-08-31, 01:38 PM
Tell me about your Jedi, and I will tell you what to pick up.

I can't imagine any build in that game that I'd want to play that couldn't be somehow improved/made more fun/better be realised by using the KotOR book.

Light-side, reactive and defensive, follows the Jedi code. She's got Force Training three times, and for talents Deflect, Block, and maybe Redirect Shot unless I can find something in the KotoR book that I like better. :) I'd especially like some more Force powers, as I've currently got 12 and I'm running out of good ones to pick.

- Saph

Amiria
2008-08-31, 01:44 PM
I will order it tomorrow from Amazon. I read about it at the Star Wars boards at WotC/Gleemax. The opinions are mixed but far more positives than negatives.

Maybe you should look there, they've been discussing the book for about two weeks now in some threads.

Edea
2008-08-31, 01:48 PM
Also interested. My character's got around 30 Force Powers and uses mostly Force Talents/Techniques. I needs me some new Powers.

Mando Knight
2008-08-31, 02:17 PM
I will order it tomorrow from Amazon. I read about it at the Star Wars boards at WotC/Gleemax. The opinions are mixed but far more positives than negatives.

I can't believe that KotOR Campaign guide wasn't on my Amazon pre-order list. I'm going to have to fix that now with a post-release purchase...