PDA

View Full Version : Diablo I

Krade
2008-08-31, 12:20 PM
So I remember there being a thread on this before, so I searched for it and found that posting in it would most definitely be thread-necromancy.

Anyways, what I really wanted to know was if there is anyone who still plays the first Diablo on b.net. That's really all I wanted to know.

I just started up again last night and played for a couple hours with a Rogue, already got 2 things with +40% Light Radius. That's always nice. Bought a really nice bow for my level, so far I'm doing pretty well, but it's kinda boring because in the whole time I was playing not a single person joined my game. All I want is someone to play with...:smallfrown:

Sneak
2008-08-31, 12:23 PM
Hmm.

I might join you...but I'm not sure I can still find a copy of Diablo or get it to run on my computer. But I'll still try.

Ahh...Diablo 1...the good old days of easily cloning great items... :smallbiggrin:

Krade
2008-08-31, 01:21 PM
I'm playing right now on the US East server. I'm in a public game (though by myself) called "normal game." In case you meant right now.

Ah yes, easy item duping... good stuff. Can't wait 'til I get to a high enough level to get elixirs and dupe those until I have max stats:smallbiggrin:.

hamishspence
2008-08-31, 02:29 PM
my computers won't play it. And when I had older ones it was only single player. but yes, it was a fun game.

Krade
2008-08-31, 04:04 PM
For anybody willing to hop in and join me on Diablo, I would be willing to part with some items that are good but not particularly useful to me, such as:

The Executioner's Blade
DMG: 4-8
DUR: 60
REQ: 30 STR
+150% DMG
HP: -10
-10% Light Radius
High Durability

Needless to say, if I was the Warrior instead of the Rogue, I would be using it myself. It still does more damage than my current bow and I got it on the 4th floor. I'm down in the caves now.

Amiria
2008-09-05, 07:38 AM
Oh, you made a nwe thread. * shrugs *

I would have dared to revive my old thread, but then I saw this ...

... anyway, yeah I'd like to play a bit again. I have 3 characters, one of each profession, who are all in their low-to-mid thirties. I could also give you a bow, Eaglehorn or even Windforce.

Narmoth
2008-09-05, 08:38 AM
meh, I lost my high level character when I switched to a new computer. I guess I'll have to make a new and level him up a bit before joining.