View Full Version : Volume IV and beyond.

SporeGames
2008-09-02, 07:13 AM
Wow can you believe volume III is out in stores already?! It’s been a heck of a ride and the OOTS has done a great job of killing its legacy syndrome (wow i wish I could have a movie tropes link here, but basically its when something existed for so long i.e. the walkyverse that you feel tiny compared to its massiveness and all those jerk wads whop brag about being there in the “good times”) but it still seems like three just ended and now were far into four. Maybe it’s just because of how slow the plot progresses ha. But anyway it’s been a hell of a ride and I hope that when that last page of the last volume is written I’ll be there along with all of my friends.-M

David Argall
2008-09-02, 01:00 PM
Many of us were hoping for Vol 3 for Christmas last year.

NerfTW
2008-09-03, 07:16 AM
Wow can you believe volume III is out in stores already?! It’s been a heck of a ride and the OOTS has done a great job of killing its legacy syndrome (wow i wish I could have a movie tropes link here, but basically its when something existed for so long i.e. the walkyverse that you feel tiny compared to its massiveness and all those jerk wads whop brag about being there in the “good times”) but it still seems like three just ended and now were far into four. Maybe it’s just because of how slow the plot progresses ha. But anyway it’s been a hell of a ride and I hope that when that last page of the last volume is written I’ll be there along with all of my friends.-M

Wow, can you fit any more cliches into that paragraph?