PDA

View Full Version : oots-erf latest

Mc. Lovin'
2008-09-02, 09:33 AM
I like to set my homepage as ootslatest, however is there a link for both oots and erf, or could one be made? (as in, it takes me to the newest strip of either comic, not just oots.)

Dallas-Dakota
2008-09-02, 09:45 AM
If you have either Firefox or Internet Explorer(Don't know other browsers enough, sorry) you can set it up to have multiple home pages with in Internet Explorer
Go to Erflatest/OOTSlatestClick on the arrow(going down) next to the house sign, and then click on add a new home page/edit homepage, then there's a choice of make OOTSlatest/ERFlatest your current homepage or to add OOTSlatest/Erflatest as a tab.

I do not know exactly how it goes in Firefox but I know it can be done.

I hope this helps.
DD

Mando Knight
2008-09-02, 10:39 AM
I just set my homepage to the Forum mainpage and click on any new OotS/Erfworld comics... it works better for me since the forum is one of my biggest time-sinks...

Mc. Lovin'
2008-09-02, 11:28 AM
If you have either Firefox or Internet Explorer(Don't know other browsers enough, sorry) you can set it up to have multiple home pages with in Internet Explorer
Go to Erflatest/OOTSlatestClick on the arrow(going down) next to the house sign, and then click on add a new home page/edit homepage, then there's a choice of make OOTSlatest/ERFlatest your current homepage or to add OOTSlatest/Erflatest as a tab.

I do not know exactly how it goes in Firefox but I know it can be done.

I hope this helps.
DD

Oh right that helps, thanks :smallbiggrin: