PDA

View Full Version : help finding an old prestige class

DM_of_the_Lazy
2008-09-02, 11:00 PM
My friends and i were going to play a game and i wanted to be a monk that prestiged into some old class that i had read about a few years back when i played a lot more. the only problem being that none of us can remember the name of the class or the book it was in... >< the class was called dragon something but it had nothing to do with dragons other than the moves being named after dragon things. it was basically a jumping monk, it let you have perfect manuverability with your monk while jumping, it let you kick while in the air, it let you jump really really far without having to run first. i think it was in a really old book called the ultimate prestige but i cannot find that book or it anywhere. if anyone remembers this class or can help in another way, we would be very appreciative. thanks in advance

Xenogears
2008-09-02, 11:31 PM
I actually know that class! I think. It was Student of the Dragon. They got to jump and smash rocks. Yeah it was in the Ultimate Prestiege Class Guide released by Mongoose Publishing. I used to own one but I lost it. That was my favorite class in it (except maybe Scion). Now I wish I had that book even more. Not sure how to help besides this. I've had no luck finding an online version of the book anywhere.

DoomedPaladin
2008-09-02, 11:54 PM
I have it on PDF, but I don't know how to pass it along.

This is one poorly written prestige class.

Xenogears
2008-09-02, 11:58 PM
I have it on PDF, but I don't know how to pass it along.

Figure out a way. I want to have that book back and I can't afford it... stupid expensive diapers.

DoomedPaladin
2008-09-03, 12:08 AM
I'm about to loose my internet for the next 10 hours or so, sorry. I'll message you some help if I can when I get back on, assuming someone more competent doesn't help you out before then.

DM_of_the_Lazy
2008-09-03, 03:48 AM
I found my pdf of that book and found the class! thanks for the help!! message me and ill see what i can do for sending you the pdf too