PDA

View Full Version : [4e] Compiled Dragon/Dungeon Ready

ghost_warlock
2008-09-03, 10:34 PM
Dragon issue 366 (http://www.wizards.com/files/366_Dragon_Hi.pdf)
Dungeon issue 157 (http://www.wizards.com/files/157_Dungeon_Hi.pdf)
(hopefully those links work)

I'm a very happy warlock. :smallsmile:

Edea
2008-09-04, 02:39 AM
Dungeon does, Dragon doesn't (at least for me).

ghost_warlock
2008-09-04, 03:19 AM
Dungeon does, Dragon doesn't (at least for me).

Hmm. They both work for me and I'm a) using a different computer/internet connection than the one I posted the links from, b) not even signed into D&DI anymore.

Swordguy
2008-09-04, 03:20 AM
They're good for me. And thank you, btw.

Edea
2008-09-04, 03:38 AM
I looked it up on the Gleemax board; some people are having problems with the links, others aren't. Clicking on the image at the top of the actual download page seems to remedy the problem.

Starbuck_II
2008-09-04, 06:14 AM
I rather like Confessions. You can really feel how a new DM would feel in that one.

ghost_warlock
2008-09-04, 07:49 AM
I really like that issue of Dragon, it's got some nice crunch crammed in there as well as some really wonderful fluff (at least in the warlock article, I just skimmed the stuff relating to other classes :smallamused:). The backgrounds are nice, too, although I'm a bit surprised that they don't seem to have been nerfed (specifically, the one that grants +3 to Intimidate).

I'm finding that I really enjoy Shelly Mazzanoble's articles. I may have to buy her book (and I'm sure my gf will find it entertaining, too :smalltongue:).

Starsinger
2008-09-04, 03:28 PM
I'm finding that I really enjoy Shelly Mazzanoble's articles. I may have to buy her book

Me too <this is filler>

Edit: Also, I think Turducken (The PHBII class that's being playtested in her game) and Pabst are a Spirit Shaman and Spirit Guide respectively (Primal Leader anyone?)

ghost_warlock
2008-09-05, 05:01 AM
Me too <this is filler>

Edit: Also, I think Turducken (The PHBII class that's being playtested in her game) and Pabst are a Spirit Shaman and Spirit Guide respectively (Primal Leader anyone?)

May be...but Pabst could just as likely be a druid, I read somewhere that either the martial splatbook or the PHBII will contain rules for animal companions as a feat or-some-such. I think it was the martial book, actually, because the context was something to do with rangers.

I'm pretty sure that the blurb we got a while ago about the PHBII said that it would contain 3 familiar classes (most likely bard, barbarian, and druid) and the rest would be new. It would be cool if Pabst was a spirit shaman, though. I like the fluff for that class. :smallsmile:

Starsinger
2008-09-05, 05:40 AM
May be...but Pabst could just as likely be a druid, I read somewhere that either the martial splatbook or the PHBII will contain rules for animal companions as a feat or-some-such. I think it was the martial book, actually, because the context was something to do with rangers.

I'm pretty sure that the blurb we got a while ago about the PHBII said that it would contain 3 familiar classes (most likely bard, barbarian, and druid) and the rest would be new. It would be cool if Pabst was a spirit shaman, though. I like the fluff for that class. :smallsmile:

See, the thing is, they said Druids would focus on wild shape. So he can't be a druid.

RTGoodman
2008-09-05, 01:39 PM
I've been waiting on this for a while.

When the first two 4E Dragons came out I downloaded them to my flash drive and took 'em to Staples to have 'em printed out. Color was gonna be like $96 bucks and black and white only about $12 or so (including binding), so I went with B&W.

As it turns out, they don't really know what they're doing, so they accidentally printed them out in color and only made me pay the B&W price. I'm probably a little spoiled by them, but they do look REALLY good. Now I just need to make sure they make that mistake every time... :smalltongue: