PDA

View Full Version : Picture of Roy leaping to kill Xykon

Thrudh
2008-09-04, 01:33 PM
Just got my War and XPs book...

That full page picture of Roy leaping off the castle walls to attack Xykon on his zombie dragon.......

Wow...

Nice work...

Oxymoron
2008-09-04, 03:06 PM
OOOOOOH, I've got a shiny magnet with Elan:smallsmile:

Now I've left it on my fridge to be forgotten :smalleek:

Fawkes
2008-09-04, 03:58 PM
Ohhhh now I REALLY want my book. Where is it? Why isn't it here yet? *holds mailman hostage*

tenguro
2008-09-04, 05:27 PM
Ohhhh now I REALLY want my book. Where is it? Why isn't it here yet? *holds mailman hostage*

lol

Holding the Mailman hostage won't make it come faster.

Fawkes
2008-09-06, 02:37 PM
lol

I need to stop ordering from APE. They're so unreliable. I ordered two weeks ago, I got a shipping confirmation one week ago, and still no book.:smallfrown:

Lissou
2008-09-06, 03:14 PM
I need to stop ordering from APE. They're so unreliable. I ordered two weeks ago, I got a shipping confirmation one week ago, and still no book.:smallfrown:

You'll get it. If you got the confirmation, they did their part, which was sending it. They're not the ones delivering the mail, be upset with the USPS.

factotum
2008-09-06, 03:28 PM
Have you actually used the order tracking number given in the E-mail to see if the USPS website knows where your package is, Mechafox?

Fawkes
2008-09-06, 04:19 PM
Have you actually used the order tracking number given in the E-mail to see if the USPS website knows where your package is, Mechafox?

It didn''t give me any information before. I checked it just now to reread the message, and it's changed. Now my order has been "processed," so hopefully it's on its way.

NerfTW
2008-09-06, 07:23 PM

My preorder just shipped a week ago, and I pre-ordered the day it was announced, so you were at the back of a massive queue. If it shipped a week ago, keep in mind that it was a holiday weekend, so no mail. Also, the shipping method is first class, so it can take up to a week to arrive. That's the post office, not ApeGames problem.

I think your expectations were a bit too high here. This isn't Amazon, with a small army dedicated to shipping out orders within the day.

Fawkes
2008-09-07, 10:46 AM
I think your expectations were a bit too high here. This isn't Amazon, with a small army dedicated to shipping out orders within the day.

Probably yeah. I ordered a big ol' math textbook direct from the publisher and it got here in three days, so I've been kinda p.o.'d that my fun book is taking so long.

Linkavitch
2008-09-07, 06:20 PM
lol

In fact, it will probably only come until you let the mailman go, cuz you're holding him hostage, so he can't deliver your mail. Which, presumably, your book is in.

Fawkes
2008-09-07, 07:25 PM
In fact, it will probably only come until you let the mailman go, cuz you're holding him hostage, so he can't deliver your mail. Which, presumably, your book is in.

Don't you use your fancy-pants logic on me.

RyQ_TMC
2008-09-07, 10:18 PM
Just got my War and XPs book...

That full page picture of Roy leaping off the castle walls to attack Xykon on his zombie dragon.......

Wow...

Nice work...

I agree, this one is like "AAAAAAAAAAAARGHHH!!!!! I want a big poster of this on my wall!! Like, now!! Here, take all my money, just give it to me!".

OK, maybe not this desperate, but I'd LOVE the folks at any-company-the-representative-of-whom-might-be-frequenting-this-forum to make it into a poster. Hint, hint.

NerfTW
2008-09-08, 09:47 AM
I agree, this one is like "AAAAAAAAAAAARGHHH!!!!! I want a big poster of this on my wall!! Like, now!! Here, take all my money, just give it to me!".

OK, maybe not this desperate, but I'd LOVE the folks at any-company-the-representative-of-whom-might-be-frequenting-this-forum to make it into a poster. Hint, hint.

A) The company would be Giant in the Playground. Rich is the one who would have to say "Yeah, make a poster".

B) Not to suggest copyright infringement, but if you own a scanner, you can do one up nicely and have it printed at a Kinkos. Just don't distribute it.