PDA

View Full Version : The Confessional in the Playground

Pages : [1] 2

celestialkin
2008-09-04, 03:52 PM
http://i39.photobucket.com/albums/e189/Celestialdragon100/Confessionaltransparent.png

Come one, come all. In the anonymity of the interbut, and in the company of your fellow playgrounders uncork your bottle and let it all out. Say what you've been wanting to say, but have been afraid to admit. It can be anything you want, from the dead corpse in your basement, to feeling bad for stealing that candy bar when you were 12. In the end you will feel much better.

celestialkin
2008-09-04, 03:54 PM
I'll start things off:

I love watching Maury, because it makes me feel better as a person...

Gwyn chan 'r Gwyll
2008-09-04, 04:05 PM

How did you know about the body...

alexeduardo
2008-09-04, 06:23 PM
I once bought a gun from a thug. I never used it but it's still in the basement

Kjata
2008-09-04, 06:51 PM
...I gave the freshman a hard time today(first day off school).

ocato
2008-09-04, 07:37 PM
I think puppies are incredibly cute.

alexeduardo
2008-09-04, 07:42 PM
wow, ocato, that's some deep ****.

maybe Bor the Barbarian Monk can help you? He's kind of the unnoficial shrink/play theraphist around here

ocato
2008-09-04, 07:45 PM
I lift my thread-killing curse from this thread. Let the games continue.

Coplantor
2008-09-04, 10:27 PM
I cry with sad movies, like, a lot.

RabbitHoleLost
2008-09-04, 10:44 PM
I am an alpha female. When faced with another strong woman, I either find a reason to hate them... or I fall in love with them.

Cobra_Ikari
2008-09-04, 10:58 PM
...I am afraid politics may tear one of my friendships apart.

...and...I always feel guilty doubting my family situation will stay worked out. But I know it's how things are.

reorith
2008-09-04, 11:37 PM
every other friday i go to the movies. alone. half the time, i go to see an action flick to watch a dude solve his problems with violence and explosions. the other half of the time, i go to see a chick flick or a dramatic work. i sit in the back row and when its done, i gank a ticket stub from whatever action film was playing at the time. i do a lot of stuff alone.

Coplantor
2008-09-04, 11:56 PM
Argh, there's this girl I like, and I think she kinda likes me too, but I just cant stop thinking that I will ruin everything! If only I could turn my brain off for a while while I'm with her it would be so easy! There, I needed that out of my system.

Rawhide
2008-09-05, 12:00 AM
Argh, there's this girl I like, and I think she kinda likes me too, but I just cant stop thinking that I will ruin everything! If only I could turn my brain off for a while while I'm with her it would be so easy! There, I needed that out of my system.

Just for you (http://au.youtube.com/watch?v=a3t3IKlXqFU) (and everyone in the same position)

Doran_Liadon
2008-09-05, 12:09 AM
My wrist isn't broken. It has a tiny itty bitty break and a fracture or two.

And it didn't happen when i fell off my motorcross bike doing a flip it fell over and landed on my wrist.

Thanatos 51-50
2008-09-05, 12:13 AM
If it sounds like I'm lying, I'm probably telling the truth.
I'm better at telling plausible lies than I am with telling the truth.

Thats not to say every believable thing out of my mouth is a lie.

Also: Yes, It is primarily used as a timepiece. No, I can't find my watch. Yes, I was going outside just because I like the warmer temperature and lack of roof over my head.

TigerHunter
2008-09-05, 12:14 AM
I enjoy being a jerk to random strangers on the internet.

Except here. There's just something about this place...

Ganurath
2008-09-05, 12:20 AM

Except here. There's just something about this place...It's the water.

In sixth and seventh grade, I lied about being a member of chess club to cover all the detentions I got for late homework.

Coplantor
2008-09-05, 12:23 AM
I can be quite jerk will discussing politics.

reorith
2008-09-05, 12:24 AM

whoa, i'm in the same boat as you. except uh, i enjoy being a jerk to everyone.

ocato
2008-09-05, 12:26 AM

Except here. There's just something about this place...

My sig gives a +10 morale bonus to will saves vs being a jerk.

You're welcome.

Ganurath
2008-09-05, 12:27 AM

You're welcome.Ah, but some of us need to make a Reflex save to avoid being a jerk.

TigerHunter
2008-09-05, 12:32 AM
whoa, i'm in the same boat as you. except uh, i enjoy being a jerk to everyone.
The funny thing is, I have absolutely no stomach for any sort of fighting (verbal or otherwise) in real life.

You're welcome.
Now I feel even more guilty. :smallfrown:

TFT
2008-09-05, 12:36 AM
I don't know why, but it feels like at times I am not showing my full potential or intelligence - Not on purpose but on accident. I feel that I should be a lot better at a lot of things I do(really, like in spanish, I really need to improve my grade...) Kind of a wierd confession, but its mine.

Raiser Blade
2008-09-05, 12:38 AM
Well uh.. i'm pretending to be mentally handicapped so I can rig the special olympics and make money off of them.

Father?

*Punched*

RabbitHoleLost
2008-09-05, 12:38 AM
I stole a box cutter from work.
Don't know what I'm going to do with it.
Its just sitting there, infront of me.

Raiser Blade
2008-09-05, 12:43 AM

Cut some boxes?

RabbitHoleLost
2008-09-05, 12:46 AM
Cut some boxes?

I have none to cut D=

Rawhide
2008-09-05, 12:54 AM
XKCD on internet arguments. (http://xkcd.com/438/)

mangosta71
2008-09-05, 02:11 AM
I often employ half-truths to deceive those around me without ever actually saying anything false. Apparently I'm quite good at it. And I like it.

Ganurath
2008-09-05, 02:19 AM
I have none to cut D=Chunks of wood from the park? Giant blocks of styrofoam?

Thanatos 51-50
2008-09-05, 02:26 AM
I have none to cut D=
Upstart young children?
Boys gettin' fresh?
Apples?

RabbitHoleLost
2008-09-05, 02:28 AM
The two of you make me happy.
Here; have some love.
Oh...wait. Than wants none of my love :: pouts::

Ganurath
2008-09-05, 02:30 AM
That reminds me, a lack of positive attention from my peers has made me clingy and desperate for affection. Combine with my appearance, and that makes me creepy.

randman22222
2008-09-05, 02:31 AM
I have an internet addiction (addiction defined as: negative consequences, and I continue with it anyway. :smallsigh:) that I'm actually starting to be able to fight. :smallbiggrin:

Oh, and my social skills operate on a sine curve. They shoot down until I suck the life and social...ness... :smallconfused: out of everyone around me, up to a point where I'm a pretty neat guy. Or so I like to think.

I have all these philosophies and views of life, ideals, etc. that I believe I should at least tell other people about it, but since they're fairly radical, (which is a sad, pathetic thing, since they can be summed up to 'being nice') I'm afraid that I'll just end up hated by everyone, so I keep my mouth shut.
Blech. I'm so Machiavellian. :smallsigh:

RabbitHoleLost
2008-09-05, 02:35 AM
That reminds me, a lack of positive attention from my peers has made me clingy and desperate for affection. Combine with my appearance, and that makes me creepy.

::pours affection on Gan::

I crush far too often and easily, though my crushes hardly last long in most cases.
I fear being owned completely by someone.

...However, I day dream about my wedding day, even though I think its an overrated tradition. Oh gods, that hurt to admit.

Thanatos 51-50
2008-09-05, 02:38 AM
The two of you make me happy.
Here; have some love.
Oh...wait. Than wants none of my love :: pouts::

Wait - where did I ever say that?
If I can't get no Love, Can I break your heart?

RabbitHoleLost
2008-09-05, 02:49 AM
Wait - where did I ever say that?
If I can't get no Love, Can I break your heart?

MSN chat on the day my laptop died. I recall throwing love at you, which you refused as you said that you "had no use for it".

Thanatos 51-50
2008-09-05, 03:00 AM
MSN chat on the day my laptop died. I recall throwing love at you, which you refused as you said that you "had no use for it".

OH - I think I sidestepped it claiming I wouldn't know what to do with it, but - close enough, I guess.
Seriously, whiskey tango foxtrot does one do with this "love" stuff?
Is it a drug or something?

Confession:
I don't really think I'm deserving of love.
People tell me I have self-esteem issues.

randman22222
2008-09-05, 03:11 AM
OH - I think I sidestepped it claiming I wouldn't know what to do with it, but - close enough, I guess.
Seriously, whiskey tango foxtrot does one do with this "love" stuff?
Is it a drug or something?

Confession:
I don't really think I'm deserving of love.
People tell me I have self-esteem issues.

Holy s***!!
I'm not the only one that says "whiskey tango foxtrot!"

RabbitHoleLost
2008-09-05, 03:11 AM
Holy s***!!
I'm not the only one that says "whiskey tango foxtrot!"

I just assumed it was because Than is military.
I remember having whole conversations in the phonetic alphabet in AFJROTC >>

randman22222
2008-09-05, 03:12 AM
I just assumed it was because Than is military.
I remember having whole conversations in the phonetic alphabet in AFJROTC >>

That actually sounds fun. :smallconfused:

Thanatos 51-50
2008-09-05, 03:26 AM
That actually sounds fun. :smallconfused:

India Tango Sierra pause India Sierra Pause Romeo Alpha Tango Hotel Echo Romeo Speace Foxtrot Uniform November End
(Its Rather Fun)

randman22222
2008-09-05, 03:31 AM
India Tango Sierra pause India Sierra end?

Tango Hotel Alpha Tango pause Mike Alpha Delta Echo pause Lima India Tango Tango Lima Echo pause Sierra Echo November Sierra Echo end. :smallconfused:

Echo Delta India Tango: @V: Yankee Echo Alpha Hotel end.

Rawhide
2008-09-05, 03:34 AM
India Tango Sierra pause India Sierra Pause Romeo Alpha Tango Hotel Echo Romeo Speace Foxtrot Uniform November End
(Its Rather Fun)

Do you perhaps mean:

India Tango pause India Sierra pause Romeo Alpha Tango Hotel Echo Romeo pause Foxtrot Uniform November end

Or maybe:

India Tango Sierra pause Romeo Alpha Tango Hotel Echo Romeo pause Foxtrot Uniform November end

?

Thanatos 51-50
2008-09-05, 03:35 AM
India Tango Sierra pause India Sierra end?

Tango Hotel Alpha Tango pause Mike Alpha Delta Echo pause Lima India Tango Tango Lima Echo pause Sierra Echo November Sierra Echo end. :smallconfused:

Hotel Oscar November Echost Sierra Tango space Echo Romeo Romeo Oscar Romeo

randman22222
2008-09-05, 03:39 AM
Foxtrot India Golf Uniform Romeo Echo Delta end.

Tango Hotel India Sierra pause India Sierra pause Kilo India November Delta Alpha pause Tango India Romeo India November Golf pause India Sierra November Tango pause India Tango end. :smallconfused:

Felixaar
2008-09-05, 03:44 AM
My Poor Head.

Thanatos 51-50
2008-09-05, 03:48 AM
/threadderail

SMEE
2008-09-05, 04:39 AM
I'm sort of slutty and I have pretty much no modesty whatsoever.

And no matter how many times I'm told otherwise, I'm quite sure I'll never find true love.

I guess that's it.

Ego Slayer
2008-09-05, 08:57 AM
Smee will find lurves. I just know it. Lots of lurves.

Hrm...

Sometimes I cheer on natural disasters.

I still lurves Rabbit.

I gave a razor to an emo. (I'm serious. But I was 14, gimme a break. :P)

I'm all flavours of weaksauce. P=

I saw a lion and I did not get into the car.

I had a goth-vampire phase.

Can I mail you a whole washing machine-sized box full of boxes? :smalltongue:

Castaras
2008-09-05, 10:17 AM
Lessie...

- Self esteem? What's that?

- I get upset when I think people don't like me. Especially when I like them and think they're a nice person. (long story :smallsigh:)

- Paranoia I has.

Probably more I'll think of later.

JKR
2008-09-05, 10:23 AM
I like to argue, but hate myself afterward for being a jerk when arguing. I know all the lowest tactics to win a discussion, and try my best not to use them because they make me feel miserable about myself.

ColonelFuster
2008-09-05, 12:12 PM
The lowest tactic to win an argument is violence. Luckily, I don't think many people here need to confess about that.

I would like to confess that I am in love with someone that talks abput getting married an awful lot, even though I don't want to for at least 3 more years.

Coplantor
2008-09-05, 12:38 PM
I never tell what Im really thinking or what I really feel. Sometimes is a good things and sometimes a terrible thing.

randman22222
2008-09-05, 12:40 PM
I never tell what Im really thinking or what I really feel. Sometimes is a good things and sometimes a terrible thing.

Ditto, but without the word 'never'. Replace it with 'frequently'. :smallsigh:
Fortunately, that's far less so over the internet.

EDIT: @V: I have no idea what that is. :smallconfused:

FoE
2008-09-05, 12:47 PM
I read "Looking for Group." The shame! THE SHAME!

@V: What? When did you start reading then?

RabbitHoleLost
2008-09-05, 12:53 PM

EDIT: www.lfgcomic.com/

>> That's the only webcomic aside from XKCD I read...
And I still haven't read through the archives.
@^ Two months ago. I'm a hundred or so pages in...

TwoBitWriter
2008-09-05, 12:59 PM
I am confessing that everything I confess is a lie...

Ganurath
2008-09-05, 12:59 PM
>> That's the only webcomic aside from XKCD I read...
And I still haven't read through the archives.Have you ever considered reading Order of the Stick?[/smartmouth]

I tend to start projects and not see them through.

RabbitHoleLost
2008-09-05, 01:04 PM
Have you ever considered reading Order of the Stick?[/smartmouth]

I tend to start projects and not see them through.

You know, I've tried several times, but something ALWAYS distracts me after the second page. I'm taking it as a message that I'm not supposed to read it...

Cobra_Ikari
2008-09-05, 01:06 PM
You know, I've tried several times, but something ALWAYS distracts me after the second page. I'm taking it as a message that I'm not supposed to read it...

Or maybe I should tie you down and force you to read it! =3

[/bondagefantasies] ;P

The Rose Dragon
2008-09-05, 01:10 PM
I have stunted emotional growth.

That is, I have the emotional maturity of a 13 year old, at best. I'm prone to dealing out lots of sarcasm, throw a tantrum when I don't get it my way, I have nearly no empathy and I'm often a jerk. I fail to have meaningful conversations and my feelings are fleeting, at best. When they are lasting, you should be amazed.

EDIT: Also, it's a psychiatric disorder, not just something that I have socially.

Coplantor
2008-09-05, 01:20 PM

so do I, but Im not ashamed.

Ego Slayer
2008-09-05, 01:27 PM
Shuuuuuuuuuun.

Oh, wait, I've read it too. Haven't lately, though. Should get back on that.
>>
<<

Cristo Meyers
2008-09-05, 01:32 PM
If it came right down to it, I don't think there's anyone I wouldn't throw under a bus.

But at least I don't read Looking for Group :smalltongue:

might have more to do with not even knowing it existed...but still...

FoE
2008-09-05, 01:34 PM
Shuuuuuuuuuun.

Oh, wait, I've read it too. Haven't lately, though. Should get back on that.
>>
<<

Shun the non-believer! Shun! Shuuuuuuuuun! :smalltongue:

randman22222
If it came right down to it, I don't think there's anyone I wouldn't throw under a bus.

But at least I don't read Looking for Group :smalltongue:

might have more to do with not even knowing it existed...but still...

*Starts fingering my taser.*

Are you sure there aren't some people you'd think twice about, and decide not to throw under a bus?

Ganurath
I'm using the lack of response to Mordokai's related temptation to procrastinate against founding the Moratorium Academy. Sorry, but I have a hard time with Walls of Text!

Ego Slayer
2008-09-05, 01:37 PM
I foresee a boring weekend ahead. v.v

Aww, even cute fluffy little Ego Kitty? :O

Cristo Meyers
2008-09-05, 01:41 PM
*Starts fingering my taser.*

Are you sure there aren't some people you'd think twice about, and decide not to throw under a bus?

Is there an answer that won't earn me a tasering? :smalltongue:

Aww, even cute fluffy little Ego Kitty? :O

Aww...I could never hurt you...

In seriousness, I'm very "as long as it isn't me," and if stepping on someone else is what it takes, well...

Unique
2008-09-05, 01:43 PM
I'm a little too awesome for my own good.
It's something I really need to work on.

Oh, true confessions?

Ummm...
I once had a relationship entirely over the internet and am now scared to get involved with anyone who lives more than a few miles away from me, for fear of emotional torment interspersed with cybersex taking up my days.

I'm very obnoxious. Deliberately.

I should probably be washing the dishes right now.

I keep almost everyone at arm's length emotionally, because I don't like the idea that they might get to know the real me.

I'm not perfect.

Jibar
2008-09-05, 01:44 PM
Well because it's apparantly something worth confessing... :smallconfused:

I read Looking For Group as well.

Collin152
2008-09-05, 05:30 PM
Strange confession: I've tried and failed to cry on several occaisions. It seems no amount of emotional torment is capable of making me cry.

Physical pain, on the other hand...

Calamity
2008-09-05, 05:31 PM
Strange confession: I've tried and failed to cry on several occaisions. It seems no amount of emotional torment is capable of making me cry.

I'm pretty similiar, on both accounts. Yes that includes the hidden white text one :P

Coplantor
2008-09-05, 07:13 PM

Last time I've actually cried (and really cried, I dont mean getting wet eyes due to a sad movie) was when my uncle killed himself, I have'nt cried since then from sadness, I did once from hapiness, but never from sadness, lots of people have died this past few years yet I cant drop even one tear for them, the worst thing is that sometimes I dont even feel sad, I feel like a total hypocrit during funerals becausse I say tings like "I'm sorry" and I dont really mean it with my heart. I feel like a horrible person, sometimes, when I look at someone I wonder how much will that person live, and If I'll miss him/her after it's gone

ArlEammon
2008-09-05, 07:19 PM
Everyone who's been on GITP for a few years knows, but I've been gang raped by five teenage boys when I was six years old. I'm male.

ForzaFiori
2008-09-05, 08:14 PM
lets see:

I've tried to kill myself before. The only reason I'm here is because my dad came home early.

I've tried to kill someone else, but thankfully stopped myself after just hurting him alot. That was 4 years ago and it still makes me shudder thinking about it.

I have no in between on my emotions. I either show them all, or I show none, and I'm either not feeling an emotion or it over powers me. I have no idea why.

I'm a complete ******* to almost everyone I'm not friends with, and even some of my friends (and yet somehow, only in person)

I've been dating my girlfriend for almost 9 months, and I still can't talk to her about important things. I'm really worried that all this is gonna come to is alot of hurt, and whether it would be better to end it now or let it ride until it dies.

I have drug problems. Not huge ones, but I'm positive i'm addicted to tobacco, I dip almost every day I can, I've only stopped smoking because I run. I also will do pretty much anything else if i can get away with it.

I'm scared I'm never going to amount to anything. Whenever I set my heart on something (like sports) I wind up screwing up or getting injured. I can't run cross very well because of shin splints/stress fractures and back injuries, ankle and knee injuries complicate soccer, and 9 concussions makes it hard to concentrate in school.

I still have feelings for almost all my exs. even though I know they dont have them back and have moved on, and that I should have.

I sometimes wish I could be a normal person. I wanna just be average in smarts instead of being as smart as I am. I wanna be white instead of Italian. I wish I could just be led along by the government instead of realizing its stupid at times. I wish I could just play football and be good at it, instead of doing cross country. I wish i was higher middle class and could afford Aeropostle/Hollister, etc, and wouldn't mind wearing them.

I highly doubt my chances at getting into any form of good afterlife, no matter how much good I try to do and how much I'm told I'm actually an OK person.

When I see injured people getting alot of attention, I tend to wish I could be injured to get some attention.

damn....I complain alot... half of those probably aren't worth the space it took to type them.

TigerHunter
2008-09-05, 08:20 PM
lets see:

I've tried to kill myself before. The only reason I'm here is because my dad came home early.

I've tried to kill someone else, but thankfully stopped myself after just hurting him alot. That was 4 years ago and it still makes me shudder thinking about it.

I have no in between on my emotions. I either show them all, or I show none, and I'm either not feeling an emotion or it over powers me. I have no idea why.

I'm a complete ******* to almost everyone I'm not friends with, and even some of my friends (and yet somehow, only in person)

I've been dating my girlfriend for almost 9 months, and I still can't talk to her about important things. I'm really worried that all this is gonna come to is alot of hurt, and whether it would be better to end it now or let it ride until it dies.

I have drug problems. Not huge ones, but I'm positive i'm addicted to tobacco, I dip almost every day I can, I've only stopped smoking because I run. I also will do pretty much anything else if i can get away with it.

I'm scared I'm never going to amount to anything. Whenever I set my heart on something (like sports) I wind up screwing up or getting injured. I can't run cross very well because of shin splints/stress fractures and back injuries, ankle and knee injuries complicate soccer, and 9 concussions makes it hard to concentrate in school.

I still have feelings for almost all my exs. even though I know they dont have them back and have moved on, and that I should have.

I sometimes wish I could be a normal person. I wanna just be average in smarts instead of being as smart as I am. I wanna be white instead of Italian. I wish I could just be led along by the government instead of realizing its stupid at times. I wish I could just play football and be good at it, instead of doing cross country. I wish i was higher middle class and could afford Aeropostle/Hollister, etc, and wouldn't mind wearing them.

I highly doubt my chances at getting into any form of good afterlife, no matter how much good I try to do and how much I'm told I'm actually an OK person.

When I see injured people getting alot of attention, I tend to wish I could be injured to get some attention.

damn....I complain alot... half of those probably aren't worth the space it took to type them.
If you ever feel down in the dumps, or start feeling suicidal, the Depression Thread is full of people who can help and lend you their shoulders. :smallsmile:

Coplantor
2008-09-05, 08:46 PM
Today I kinda flirted with a friend's ex-girlfriend, with my friend right next to me.

Foeofthelance
2008-09-05, 09:56 PM
I'm currently caught up in a strange romantic/relationship entanglement involving three girls and at least one other guy, almost all long distance.

Phae Nymna
2008-09-05, 11:40 PM
Uh... is this comedic or serious?

Comedic: I watch Shear Genius and screamed at my television when they sent Daniel home from the most recent season.

Serious: I seriously consider suicide sometimes.

Cobra_Ikari
2008-09-05, 11:42 PM
Confession: Every day, I try to wait up for the woman I love to return home and get online, because I want to make sure to tell her I love her every night.

Em Blackleaf
2008-09-06, 12:02 AM
Some guy told me he thinks I'm hot today, and I honestly couldn't imagine how. I was a little flattered (but also creeped out because I have never seen him before that... o.O), but just didn't see it. I've always thought I had pretty good self esteem (I've never denied or refused to believe a compliment and I like me...).
But... I guess I just don't think I'm attractive...

KerfuffleMach2
2008-09-06, 12:08 AM
Well, most of it's not that bad, but, here goes.

I am a very bad procrastinator. Very.

I have a somewhat "loser's life". I'm 20, and I live with my mom. I have a low paying job ($8.75/hr at U-HAUL). I dropped out of college after one semester.

I've never been romantically involved with anyone. Ever.

Even though people tell me I'm smart and stuff, I have serious doubts about it. I'm not smart. I'm just good at taking tests and remembering random pieces of information that aren't actually that important.

I have very violent thoughts toward my dad. Mostly for the way he just up and left. Haven't heard from him since he left. And that was almost three years ago.

My avatar is probably one of the few that is actually based off of the user's looks. Want proof? Go look in the thread with the user pictures. Mine's in there.

I am very bad at starting projects and not finishing them.

I am sneaky.

I feel like I could never get into a romantic relationship with someone. Mostly because I feel that nobody would want to be in a relationship with me. I can't really explain why I feel like that. It sucks.

Well, that's about all I can think of for now. This is the first time I've actually said some of that stuff. It feels good.

Pyrian
2008-09-06, 01:08 AM
But... I guess I just don't think I'm attractive...Silly girl. :smallcool:

Unattractive? I think not:

http://i202.photobucket.com/albums/aa73/EmilyBlackleaf/Me/sillyhat.jpg

TigerHunter
2008-09-06, 01:15 AM
Silly girl. :smallcool:

Unattractive? I think not:

http://i202.photobucket.com/albums/aa73/EmilyBlackleaf/Me/sillyhat.jpg
That's "cute" which is significantly more attractive than "hot". :smallwink:

RabbitHoleLost
2008-09-06, 01:24 AM
Serious confessions!

I was raped by my first real boyfriend and my first love.
My dad still doesn't know.
In the past month, I have plotted the death of someone.
I am fairly certain a friendship of mine will end over differences in opinions on politics.
I often find myself wishing I could stop existing. Not suicidal, I don't want to die. I just don't want to exist.

Not so serious (but true) confessions!
I am in love with David Bowie and Ringo Starr. These are the only celebrities I can think of that I really get fangirly over.
Like, obsessively.

I didn't like the Beatles until the "Across the Universe" movie came out.

I liked how confused people were when Cobra and I switched for Mistaken Identity week.

mangosta71
2008-09-06, 01:29 AM
Even though I'm CE now, a year ago I was NG leaning toward LG. It's amazing how a single experience can change everything.
In my case, I became romantically involved with a wonderful woman. We shared everything, and had tons in common. I loved her with all my heart, and she gave every indication of feeling the same way. She's the reason I was able to recover from my grandfather's death last summer. Six months ago, she disappeared without a word. I occasionally hear about how she's doing from her brother, with whom I have almost daily contact. I felt completely empty for a couple months, then the emptiness filled with bitterness, hate, and fury. I saw no reason to bother trying to be good with her gone.

In spite of all the pain, I'm still completely enamored. There are at least two other cute girls I know that have expressed interest in me, but I can't.

It may be cliche, but I'm evil because I'm an emotional trainwreck.

Em Blackleaf
2008-09-06, 01:34 AM
TigerHunter & Pyrain: Aw Shucks, I guess I'm just photogenic... :smallredface:

randman22222
2008-09-06, 01:58 AM
There is one person itP that I am scared of. Like, don't even want to be in the same state as, scared. :smalleek:

Lex-Kat
2008-09-06, 02:50 AM
There is one person itP that I am scared of. Like, don't even want to be in the same state as, scared. :smalleek:

It's alright, you're in U.A.E. (if I remember correctly) and I'm in the U.S.A.. How much farther away can we get?

Anyway, Confessions:

I only came here, because Em posted, and I wanted to see what she said.
I think you are very cute Em.
I think RHL and Ego are both very cute, also.
I'm jealous of Cobra Ikari
I was molested while in grade school by one of the neighbors older sons, who was supposed to be my friend. It was in the back of his fathers Semi-Truck.
I hate myself and wish I would die in a horrible car wreck, that would instantly kill me.
I have given up on ever finding a girlfriend. Especially one who will appreciate a nice guy, who wants her for her mind, as well as her body. One who doesn't judge me because I paint my fingernails, wear earrings, and love fairies/pixies.
It was very hard admitting any of these things, I'm thinking of deleting this post.
I'm an attention whore. I need it, that's why I'm posting this stuff.
I don't like a certain playgrounder, who happened to torment me on a certain crush board.
I enjoy RPing here, more than I do with my RL friends now.
I'm scared that no one actually likes me, not even those of you that will say nice things to me after I post this, because I'll think "you're being nice, because I posted this.
My favorite number is the number 13. So I'll stop here.

Thanatos 51-50
2008-09-06, 02:54 AM
IAnyway, Confessions:

I was molested while in grade school by one of the neighbors older sons, who was supposed to be my friend. It was in the back of his fathers Semi-Truck.
I hate myself and wish I would die in a horrible car wreck, that would instantly kill me.
I have given up on ever finding a girlfriend. Especially one who will appreciate a nice guy, who wants her for her mind, as well as her body. One who doesn't judge me because I paint my fingernails, wear earrings, and love fairies/pixies.
It was very hard admitting any of these things, I'm thinking of deleting this post.
I don't like a certain playgrounder, who happened to torment me on a certain crush board.
I'm scared that no one actually likes me, not even those of you that will say nice things to me after I post this, because I'll think "you're being nice, because I posted this.

1, 2&3> Valid reasons and statements all.
7> "Holy crap, Lex-kat is male?":smalleek:
8> Now I have preserved it for all eternity!:smalltongue:

Lex-Kat
2008-09-06, 02:57 AM
Well, Than, at least I know you won't succumb to #12.

Thanatos 51-50
2008-09-06, 02:58 AM
Oh, I have the same problem. It gets me in trouble at work. I'm not fit to comment on that one.

randman22222
2008-09-06, 02:59 AM
It's alright, you're in U.A.E. (if I remember correctly) and I'm in the U.S.A.. How much farther away can we get?

Anyway, Confessions:

No one likes you? Psh. Not true! You're awesomesauce. Oh, and I can relate with the nice guy stuff. :smallsigh:
Now, get Lex-kat back to GLoG soon. :P
Oh, and I still have a crush on Sting. :smalltongue:

Em Blackleaf
2008-09-06, 03:17 AM
Thanks Lex-Kat. :smallsmile: You are awesomesauce. Don't ever worry that people will hate you for no reason. They're just stupid. :smallbiggrin:

There are some people that make me want to read their posts, no matter what thread they've posted in. Just by being who they are.

Fan
2008-09-06, 03:20 AM

Anyway, Confessions:

#5: NOOS! Why would anybody do a thing liek that! I'm tempted to go beserk on that dude! Now if I only knew who he was.
#6: NOOS AGAIN! I dont want you to die, and i think theres plenty of people who feel the same Lex.
#12 You know I'm your freind Lex, I've been talking with you, and being nice to you since before you even posted in this thread.

randman22222
2008-09-06, 03:23 AM
Thanks Lex-Kat. :smallsmile: You are awesomesauce. Don't ever worry that people will hate you for no reason. They're just stupid. :smallbiggrin:

There are some people that make me want to read their posts, no matter what thread they've posted in. Just by being who they are.

Yeah, I have mah people here that I stalk as well. :smalltongue:
But no one stalks me, so far as I know. :smallfrown:

EDIT: @V: Your music tastes scare me. :smalleek::smalltongue:
Also, GLoG would like another RPer right now. :smalltongue:

Lex-Kat
2008-09-06, 04:00 AM
Great. What did I do this for. Now I have three people who've quoted my confessions.

Okay then confessions to scare you:

I own not one, not two, but four Britney Spears CDs. Ha Ha Ha!
I own all three Spice Girls CDs.
I own Four Alyssa Milano CDs.
I own 3 Christina Aguilera CDs
I also own one Cd of each of the Spice Girls solo attempts. That's right, Emma, Mel C., Mel B., Geri, and Victioria all put out at least one solo album, and I have them.
I own Spice World.
I own all six Star Wars on DVD.
I own a CD from both Paralyzed Age and Type O Negative, also.
I own every CD put out by Queen, except the one with Paul Rogers.
I hate Van Hager, but I like some of their songs. :smallconfused:
Happyturtle and Fanboy are two of my best friends here.
I think wxdruid and happyturtle are the two best GMs I've had.
Despite what I said in my last post, and also because of it, I am happy that Four people have responded kindly to my last post.

@ ^ Yeah!! I've scared at least one of you. :smallbiggrin:

Castaras
2008-09-06, 05:10 AM

Anyway, Confessions:

On the girlfriend part... You will find people like that. I know loads of girls who wouldn't go near someone who only wanted their body. We certainly appreciate men who want us for our minds. :smallsmile:

May not be what you want to hear, but you've just gotta keep on looking.

Cobra_Ikari
2008-09-06, 06:58 AM
Great. What did I do this for. Now I have three people who've quoted my confessions.

Okay then confessions to scare you:

I own not one, not two, but four Britney Spears CDs. Ha Ha Ha!
I own all three Spice Girls CDs.
I own Four Alyssa Milano CDs.
I own 3 Christina Aguilera CDs
I also own one Cd of each of the Spice Girls solo attempts. That's right, Emma, Mel C., Mel B., Geri, and Victioria all put out at least one solo album, and I have them.
I own Spice World.
I own all six Star Wars on DVD.
I own a CD from both Paralyzed Age and Type O Negative, also.
I own every CD put out by Queen, except the one with Paul Rogers.
I hate Van Hager, but I like some of their songs. :smallconfused:
Happyturtle and Fanboy are two of my best friends here.
I think wxdruid and happyturtle are the two best GMs I've had.
Despite what I said in my last post, and also because of it, I am happy that Four people have responded kindly to my last post.

@ ^ Yeah!! I've scared at least one of you. :smallbiggrin:

Woo! Type O love! ^_^

randman22222
2008-09-06, 06:59 AM
Woo! Type O love! ^_^

Huh? Care to explain? :smallconfused:
You have me in a confused state of being. Fun, but only for a while.

Kuma Da
2008-09-06, 11:31 AM
Bland confession: I have changed my major at least once a year.

Semi-secret confession: Don't let my cheery exterior deceive you, I'm actually a big fan of Jack's Mannequin and Something Corporate. For reasons unknown, emo music just makes me happy.

Ultra-secret confession: I started reading this thread thinking "hey, this could be interesting," and "it might be a good way to understand people better." I feel guilty about that now.

-

Advice: Self-confidence is not a bad thing, nor is there anybody who's undeserving of it. Having self-confidence gives you a huge boost (I almost wrote 'morale bonus') when it comes to solving problems. Therefore, being confident in yourself makes you more capable and consequently more deserving of self-confidence. It's a nice little self-sustaining cycle. I know from experience that it's an easy thing to say and a terribly hard thing to do, but it's still worth trying.

A lot of you out there have been through things that I can't even comprehend, but you're unbelievably strong for enduring with them, even if it doesn't feel like that.

Ganurath
2008-09-06, 11:34 AM
Confession: I'm like the Tenth Doctor when it comes to how I react to people I like being hurt... Except without those pesky moral restraints.

Hoggy
2008-09-06, 03:56 PM
Confession:

I like Soulja Boy OHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH

reorith
2008-09-06, 05:41 PM
Confession:

I like Soulja Boy OHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH
seriously? wow. why?

also, i love my squadron of space marine terminators ina way iwill never love an actual being.

RabbitHoleLost
2008-09-06, 05:45 PM
Lex: Type O Negative LOVE. I have three of their CDs =3
I would, though, as I'm a vamp goth on the inside. Cobra got me into them. Also, I like you. I'm going through the trouble of typing this out on my Wii for you!

Lex-Kat
2008-09-06, 05:52 PM
Awww. Thanks RHL. That means a lot. I own a Wii, so I know the pain you went through. Thank you.

And I'm sorry for what I said, it's the truth, but I shouldn't say it out loud. I just was in the right mood for a confession.

Rawhide
2008-09-06, 06:25 PM
*pssst* You can now use a USB keyboard with the latest Opera browser on Wii

Raistlin1040
2008-09-06, 06:47 PM
I have serious paranoia. About everything. I think everyone who's ever said they like me is a liar. I think there must be some serious deep problems with my family, precisly because I can't see any problems. I'm healthy, have always been, and I doubt I'll live past 30, due to some horrible diesese. I think I'm awfully boring, mundane, plain, and stupid.

And when I'm not preoccupied with my paranoia and inferiority complex, I have a superiority complex.

celestialkin
2008-09-07, 10:29 AM
I lift my thread-killing curse from this thread. Let the games continue.

I didn't think of it as a curse. As someone who is currently contemplating similar things I felt I could relate to it. Either way, good luck dude.

FoE
2008-09-07, 11:23 AM
I'm not gay, but I confess I would be gay for Spider-Man. It's not completely of my own free will, though; he's the one who made me gay, (http://www.gophergas.com/funstuff/spidergay.htm) after all. :smalltongue:

TigerHunter
2008-09-07, 11:27 AM
I'm not gay, but I confess I would be gay for Spider-Man. It's not completely of my own free will, though; he's the one who made me gay, (http://www.gophergas.com/funstuff/spidergay.htm) after all. :smalltongue:
I'm scared to click on it.

And I am reminded of Gabe from PA.

dish
2008-09-07, 11:48 AM
I seem to have lost misplaced two CDs containing a whole load of our wedding photos. My husband is so angry with me right now that I can't even start to describe it.

Felixaar
2008-09-07, 01:57 PM
I open mouth kissed a horse once.

Dallas-Dakota
2008-09-07, 02:27 PM
I don't like a playgrounder, I just don't, I won't say hate because it isn't hate, I just particularly dislike that playgrounder.(And I made the gender unknown to!)

I open mouth kissed a horse once.
:smalleek:That....is scary.....:smalleek:

V : Actually, not you.

Collin152
2008-09-07, 05:58 PM
I don't like a playgrounder, I just don't, I won't say hate because it isn't hate, I just particularly dislike that playgrounder.(And I made the gender unknown to!)

We all know you're talking about me.
:p

randman22222
2008-09-08, 07:54 AM
I am listening to Red Hot Chili Peppers, despite thinking their songs are lyrically stupid.
Sometimes I just gotta listen to their sound. :smallsigh:

paladin_carvin
2008-09-08, 12:24 PM

Anyway, Confessions:

There are tons of girls that find guys that paint their nails, wear earrings and love fairies and pixies. Actually, I'm kinda turned on myself... though, I am not a girl. But trust me, there are tons, you just have to find them (which is, of course, the harder part).

paladin_carvin
2008-09-08, 12:46 PM
Weeeell... confession time I 'spose.

I was the other guy in a relationship, and I got into it knowing it. I kinda knew the dude, and only slightly knew the girl till we started flirting (which lead to our psuedo-relationship very quick) The dude went on a contract to Iraq (NOTE! He was not a soldier, nor red cross or anything awesome like that. He just went because there was a big pay check for doing simple networking stuff which she told him not to go because they didn't need the money). Anyway, for about a month we were lived out a short, intense and wonderful little relationship. She actually started by seducing me, but once I was seduced I learned how to seduce her back. In the first week there, she learned accidentally that he was going to propose when he got back, but we stayed together anyway. Then he came home and, as I knew it would, it all ended. Well, almost. We actually had a couple more flings after he got back and she promised that what was between us was over to him (also: after she got the ring). I abused alcohol for a short period of time, but then I sobered up and moved on with my life. I still look at her facebook every now and then, wondering what she is up to, if she is doing alright, and if she is still with that douche of a (now) fiance. I also have no regrets, even now when I'm engaged to someone else (whom I love and is many times more amazing. She knows about all of this and is fine with it; just part of how amazing she is ^_^).

RabbitHoleLost
2008-09-08, 12:51 PM
I wish I was half as witty as some of the playgrounders...

Collin152
2008-09-08, 05:37 PM

And I wish I was a tenth as... respectable as RabbitHole.

Lex-Kat
2008-09-13, 04:47 PM

I think know you are more witty than you think. :smallsmile:

RabbitHoleLost
2008-09-13, 04:49 PM
And I wish I was a tenth as... respectable as RabbitHole.

Whaaaaat?
:smalleek:
Thank you.

And thank you, Lex. :smallredface:

'nother confession: I'm afraid I crush far too frequently, and, because of this, people don't acknowledge my crushes as being...well, note-worthy.

Dallas-Dakota
2008-09-13, 04:49 PM
I wish I was as 1/10th as funny as Atreyu.

And I wish I head a talent for tactics as much as 1/10th of either Shadow or Freshmeat.

Lyesmith
2008-09-13, 05:09 PM
I wish i could offend some people.
And i wish i could feel things other than pride at offending certain others.

I wish, in true honesty, that i had tolerance for sob stories. I get awkward and annoyed if it's a trivial angst-weep.

I once kicked a schoolmate in the gonads so hard he started to bleed from his genitals. Granted, it was because cancer jokes = not funny when your mother is dying from a neuro-endine liver tumour, but i'll confess to being somewhat proud of it nonetheless.

Oh, and certain threads in this otherwise delightful forae drive me up the wall from simply existing. Oh!
Also, i'm inconsistent. And a narcisist. and i can't spell late at night.

Oh! And i'm lazy. And a terrible person. And can never finish things properly.

Felixaar
2008-09-13, 07:52 PM
If I want you to be my friend, you're doomed. Cause sooner or later... you WILL be.

Nychta
2008-09-13, 07:53 PM

Same. I also wish I could post pics of me on the internet.

@V: Oh, that too.

Raistlin1040
2008-09-13, 07:54 PM
I am a jealous idiot.

That is all.

lordofthe_wog
2008-09-13, 07:59 PM
I wish I could make a decent build for once in my life.

paladin_carvin
2008-09-13, 08:16 PM
I once kicked a schoolmate in the gonads so hard he started to bleed from his genitals. Granted, it was because cancer jokes = not funny when your mother is dying from a neuro-endine liver tumour, but i'll confess to being somewhat proud of it nonetheless.

It's cool. I'm proud of you too.

TigerHunter
2008-09-13, 08:19 PM
If you managed to get him out of the gene pool, it is something to be proud of.

Cobra_Ikari
2008-09-13, 08:23 PM
I am a jealous idiot.

That is all.

Me too, sometimes. Less jealous, mostly. Much more idiot. =\

Halna LeGavilk
2008-09-13, 08:50 PM
I don't care about anyone.

And I'm not talking in that stupid, emo "life sucks" kinda way, it's just I don't care.

The other day, one of my friend's friend's mom was stuck in Texas while Ike hit, and all I could think of was Why doesn't she just shut the hell up? Jesus H. Christ she should learn to deal with her problems.

I just don't care, at all. Their pain, their lives, it means nothing to me, unless it directly effects me.

I'm a horrible person. I know.

TigerHunter
2008-09-13, 09:40 PM
I don't care about anyone.

And I'm not talking in that stupid, emo "life sucks" kinda way, it's just I don't care.

The other day, one of my friend's friend's mom was stuck in Texas while Ike hit, and all I could think of was Why doesn't she just shut the hell up? Jesus H. Christ she should learn to deal with her problems.

I just don't care, at all. Their pain, their lives, it means nothing to me, unless it directly effects me.

I'm a horrible person. I know.
In a similar sense, the thing I found most disturbing about your post was that you mis-used 'effects'. :smalleek:

Unique
2008-09-13, 09:43 PM
I once kicked a schoolmate in the gonads so hard he started to bleed from his genitals. Granted, it was because cancer jokes = not funny when your mother is dying from a neuro-endine liver tumour, but i'll confess to being somewhat proud of it nonetheless.As a firm believer in never doing things halfways, I applaud you.

Also, that guy was clearly a jerk if he was making cancer jokes in full knowledge, partial knowledge, or even slight knowledge that he could be upsetting you.

Unique
2008-09-13, 10:29 PM
You forgot your closing tag, and I think you mean "sacred" rather than "scared".

black dragoon
2008-09-13, 10:30 PM
missed the other spoiler.

Nychta
2008-09-13, 10:41 PM
In a similar sense, the thing I found most disturbing about your post was that you mis-used 'effects'. :smalleek:

Really? I found it about equal.

one who teases
2008-09-13, 10:44 PM
k i try this again

imma stil head over heels with my ex. she means the world to me (like dating someone else would feel like I was cheating). and i think she feels the same cause her myspace is still set like we are together, some have told me that it is cause she don't wanna be bothered, but i think it is cause she never really wanted to break up. I think she is scared of something but it is not the distance or the slight age diff. and yes she is sacred to me, like i can not stop thinking about her.
and yes i am talking to someone, and yes this could technically go to another thread, but i not need counseling just a place to relieve, put it out there.

mangosta71
2008-09-14, 01:06 AM

When I was in sixth grade, a guy slugged me in the stomach. I immediately kicked him in the face, breaking his glasses and grinding them into the side of his head.

black dragoon
2008-09-14, 01:12 AM
I wish I'd have done stuff that impressive the best I've done is break a kids nose in modified wrestling match. I also have become rather pacifistic so it's not exactly a high point for my youth either.

Lex-Kat
2008-09-14, 01:13 AM
Until the 6th grade, I was VERY violent and angry. :smallfurious:

In fourth grade, I gave a fellow student a concusion by grabbing him by the hair and smashing his head into his desk, about ten or twelve times. I was told I cracked his skull, there was blood.

His offense? He said I was going to marry the ugly girl in class.

black dragoon
2008-09-14, 01:29 AM
Remind me not to get you angry.
I'm also ashamed of:

Dating a girl purely for lustful intents....I'm not proud of that in the least and never will be. Mind you I've stayed a virgin for a dam godly reason so I didn't push it to far but it's the principle of thing to me.

mangosta71
2008-09-14, 01:36 AM
I don't know if the fact that I was sitting down at the time makes that more or less impressive. At any rate, since we're discussing past violence...

When I was in fifth grade, I got into a fight with my brother (who is three years older than me). He swung at me back-handed, I flipped backward and blocked it with my knee. Broke his arm. We never had another physical confrontation.

In seventh grade, a guy was annoying me in class while we were supposed to be watching a movie. The room wasn't structured, so I kept moving my chair away from him, and he kept following, talking trash. I finally got fed up and made an extremely derogatory mark referencing several of his female ancestors. He slugged me in the back of the head while I was moving away from him again, so I lost my balance and fell, but on the way down I got in a backhand across his jaw with my watch hand. He jumped on top of me and kept swinging, but I blocked every swing and laughed at him. Oddly enough, nobody in school ever tried to pick a fight with me after that.

black dragoon
2008-09-14, 01:38 AM
In other words you have a devastating offhand backhand?!:smalleek:

mangosta71
2008-09-14, 01:42 AM
It certainly seems to have made an impression.

TigerHunter
2008-09-14, 01:45 AM
In other words you have a devastating offhand backhand?!:smalleek:
Tsk, tsk. You forgot the link. (http://tvtropes.org/pmwiki/pmwiki.php/Main/OffhandBackhand)

Thes Hunter
2008-09-14, 01:52 AM
I suspect it was the laughing.

From what I understand it is why Berserkers were so unnerving... anyone laughing in combat is likely not to be afraid... and hence even more reason to be weary of them.

I know back in the day I got people in Highschool to stop picking on me by asking to be hit. After that people didn't even try anymore.

I remember one instance with a known trouble maker. She threatened to hit me and I didn't back down, she tried to end the fight by saying "Nah, you're not worth it... I'll get into trouble." To which I replied "Hey, I'll even swing first... so come on let's go... but it's still going to end badly for you... because are they really going to believe that you the juvenile deliquent did nothing to provoke the quiet nerd girl? So let's go." :smallamused:

black dragoon
2008-09-14, 01:53 AM
Sorry I'm terrible at hyperlink and have very weak skills for a trope user.

reorith
2008-09-14, 01:55 AM
there was/is? this girl. maybe i loved her, maybe i didn't. anyway, a few years back she got roflpwned and sent to a private school on the otherside of the country. all the while, i wished she would come back because i thought i missed her. i'd dream of her smile and her laugh and i'd cry upon awakening because i knew she was 2.5k miles from me. i tried senbazuru and a dozen other bizarre desperate practices to try and convince the universe to send her back. i even made a replica of her as i remembered from paper mache. i created a diagnostic inventory based on some of her traits and only dated girls that scored highly on it. well anyway, she is back and i kinda wish she'd leave again because i really enjoyed missing her.

TigerHunter
2008-09-14, 01:58 AM
I remember one instance with a known trouble maker. She threatened to hit me and I didn't back down, she tried to end the fight by saying "Nah, you're not worth it... I'll get into trouble." To which I replied "Hey, I'll even swing first... so come on let's go... but it's still going to end badly for you... because are they really going to believe that you the juvenile deliquent did nothing to provoke the quiet nerd girl? So let's go." :smallamused:
I think that counts as a Crowning Moment of Awesome. (http://tvtropes.org/pmwiki/pmwiki.php/Main/CrowningMomentOfAwesome) :smallbiggrin:

Thes Hunter
2008-09-14, 02:37 AM
@^ Are you saying I am in my glory days?
They don't necessarily feel always glorious.... :smalltongue:

... she is back and i kinda wish she'd leave again because i really enjoyed missing her.

Isn't irony wonderfully bitter? :smallamused:

Felixaar
2008-09-14, 03:00 AM
I suspect it was the laughing.

From what I understand it is why Berserkers were so unnerving... anyone laughing in combat is likely not to be afraid... and hence even more reason to be weary of them.

I know back in the day I got people in Highschool to stop picking on me by asking to be hit. After that people didn't even try anymore.

Hit me with your rays of light.

In all seriousness though, if I was placed in any kind of combat situation, I'd probably skip into battle and sing while I was doing it. I think that would be pretty unnerving but skipping is an easy, fast method of speed for me, and singing is kind of the morale booster.

Nychta
2008-09-14, 03:27 AM
I confess I wished that Rogue had fewer admirers. It would have made the chart a little easier to read.

Dallas-Dakota
2008-09-14, 03:44 AM
I wish I had more mutual crushes.

Nychta
2008-09-14, 04:35 AM

Get Ego's crush list. You might be on it.

Atomsized
2008-09-14, 06:12 PM
I lost to a 9 year old in a song in Guitar Hero Aerosmith 2 player vs. :smallsigh:

Vizen
2008-09-14, 07:11 PM
Okay, okay, I confess....This weekend the only things I've worn were socks, boxers, and my blanket draped over my shoulders.

....All my clothes are in the wash, okay? >.>

black dragoon
2008-09-14, 07:12 PM
Hey more power to you. Honestly Sometimes I don't like wearing clothes. I'll it at that.

Vizen
2008-09-14, 07:17 PM
I know, eh?
The only time I realy had to get dressed this weekend was when I was Video Chatting with my girlfriend, and she went downstairs into the lounge, where her father was watching TV... Clothes was a good idea then.

black dragoon
2008-09-14, 07:18 PM
yeah, It's a good suggestion anyways unless they are very open.

wadledo
2008-09-14, 07:25 PM
I often-times wish someone would just punch me in the face to see if I actually care and if the people around me actually care about me.

I want to hug anyone that has ever shown any affection for me, but I keep on feeling that I'm completely repulsing and that there only showing pity for me/that showing affection in return would cause them to hate me.

I hate myself for typing this, because I can't be sure whether or not this is only:
A. A cry for attention.

B. A way of saying to myself "you are weak".

C. A kind of game, seeing how many people I can get to worry about a person they don't know at all.

D. A way of escaping my RL.

Pyrian
2008-09-14, 07:30 PM
I usually dress up due to having all my regular (casual) clothes in the wash. :smallbiggrin:

Vizen
2008-09-14, 07:30 PM
Aww, Wadledo...I'll hug you.
Not because I feel sorry for you either, its because I'm just a huggy person.
*huggles*

black dragoon
2008-09-14, 07:33 PM
I can tell *points at fedora*

Collin152
2008-09-14, 07:34 PM
Okay, okay, I confess....This weekend the only things I've worn were socks, boxers, and my blanket draped over my shoulders.

....All my clothes are in the wash, okay? >.>

...Hmm. That's a better mental image than if you'd said you weren't wearing anything.

Copacetic
2008-09-14, 08:33 PM
I am the laziest intelluctual in my school. I could be the smartest person with the best grades, but I don't, because I'm lazy. (Now that may sound egoistic, but it's true) And bored wth the school. Get worksheet, bring it home, finish it, turn it in next day. Been doing it since 3rd grade, blah. Oh, and, I like making easily swayed people do what I want them to do for me. Like one person so accurately described, "He can make you do something for him, and make you believe that's what you want to do, too."

ForzaFiori
2008-09-14, 08:36 PM
I am the laziest intelluctual in my school. I could be the smartest person with the best grades, but I don't, because I'm lazy. (Now that may sound egoistic, but it's true) And bored wth the school. Get worksheet, bring it home, finish it, turn it in next day. Been doing it since 3rd grade, blah. Oh, and, I like making easily swayed people do what I want them to do for me. Like one person so accurately described, "He can make you do something for him, and make you believe that's what you want to do, too."

I know how you feel man. I'm close to the same boat, though not sure about the best grades, cause there are lots of other smart ppl out there, but I could be close. but instead I'm like 30th in my class and dropping steadily.

mangosta71
2008-09-14, 08:42 PM
I graduated from high school with the highest GPA in the class, though I was technically ranked second. In my case, I never had to study for tests, and I did almost all of my homework at school. The same habits got me to graduate *** laude from college. Looking back, I kinda wish I'd put out the effort to be suma, but them's the breaks.

Well, it seems that certain Latin words don't make it past the filter.

Arrogonios
2008-09-15, 12:14 AM
To be honest, I have horrible issues with self-esteem. Well, only about my appearance, really. I'm generally fairly good with people liking me and intelligence and stuff, but if they try to tell me I'm good looking or physically attractive, I disagree until they give up. It drives my friends nuts, but I can't change that...

I also feel like a hypocrite when I do this because I am always the one who is telling them that they're attractive. It might just be because I'm generally the 'therapist' in any group of friends I have, and everyone comes to talk to me when they have a problem, but...

I have a higher tolerance to physical pain than anyone I know so I want to get into a serious fight with someone just to see how much--if at all--it hurts.

If I'm in a bad mood, I'll lash out at the people who come to talk to me, but fortunately, I'm generally fairly calm and that doesn't happen often.

I am a straight guy who has participated in gay porn to give to a friend. I have at least two gay guys that like me (one of them being the one I gave the pictures to), and have tried to convince me to turn. And despite being straight, I have a list of guys (mostly anime characters) that I might turn for.

I have been a suicidal and a cutter in the past. I have attempted suicide twice, and thankfully failed. I'm much happier now. I have since been a 'therapist' for several of my friends considering the same thing, and it does help to have experience.

I read everyone's posts, and I can relate to most of you, either from my own experiences or one of my friends.

Felixaar
2008-09-15, 02:32 AM

I'll mancrush you if you'll vice my versa.

My hero! *flutters eyelashes*

*wishes he had longer eyelashes...*

Nychta
2008-09-15, 02:43 AM
@^: I confess I wish I didn't have short asian eyelashes.

Kimusabe
2008-09-15, 04:59 AM
I confess that I forgot to confess something, and now I forgot what it was! :smallfrown:

I also confess that I don't post enough and that I need a shower, the latter of which I shall do soon :smallsmile:

Lyesmith
2008-09-15, 10:47 AM
I vowed to destroy someone in my english class.
The reason? He got a C+, and i got a C.
My essay was clearly better than his, damnit!

Oh, and i'm probably not going to wind up doing my bio homework.

reorith
2008-09-15, 02:33 PM
I vowed to destroy someone in my english class.
The reason? He got a C+, and i got a C.
My essay was clearly better than his, damnit!

Oh, and i'm probably not going to wind up doing my bio homework.

you won't be able to destroy him. you'll make a c grade scheme and he'll have a c+ escape.

Lyesmith
2008-09-15, 02:35 PM
Oh, snap!

Time for plan 'B'.
'B' for 'Bludgeoning'.

mangosta71
2008-09-15, 02:35 PM
Your best bet is to switch languages on him. If he's using C+, attack with Kobol! He won't be expecting that! Then follow up with an assault in Java!

What?

Lyesmith
2008-09-15, 02:51 PM
Ah, programming languages.
Yet another thing my mother was a genius for, but i never seemed to pick up.
Fie, I say!

And is it just me that's been taken a little off-guard by all the love lately?
Perhaps I'm simply too british.

Zeful
2008-09-15, 04:08 PM
Well I've had all the self-esteem and self-worth categorically beaten out of me, making me not like being alone with just my thoughts, prompting my pressence on the interweb.

Vuzzmop
2008-09-15, 04:19 PM
I'm an amoral social reject who couldn't care less and the only reason I havn't died from my hedonism is lucky genetics.

Collin152
2008-09-15, 05:21 PM
To be honest, I have horrible issues with self-esteem. Well, only about my appearance, really. I'm generally fairly good with people liking me and intelligence and stuff, but if they try to tell me I'm good looking or physically attractive, I disagree until they give up. It drives my friends nuts, but I can't change that...

Course, some of us never give up.

I also feel like a hypocrite when I do this because I am always the one who is telling them that they're attractive. It might just be because I'm generally the 'therapist' in any group of friends I have, and everyone comes to talk to me when they have a problem, but...

No surprises that I haven't heard this.

If I'm in a bad mood, I'll lash out at the people who come to talk to me, but fortunately, I'm generally fairly calm and that doesn't happen often.

It's true, he does. At me, once before. I still haven't forgiven you for that.

I am a straight guy who has participated in gay porn to give to a friend. I have at least two gay guys that like me (one of them being the one I gave the pictures to), and have tried to convince me to turn. And despite being straight, I have a list of guys (mostly anime characters) that I might turn for.

That was totally not porn!

I have been a suicidal and a cutter in the past. I have attempted suicide twice, and thankfully failed. I'm much happier now. I have since been a 'therapist' for several of my friends considering the same thing, and it does help to have experience.

!
Did not know this. Playground, be cool, I got some serious Mindraping to do here.

Felixaar
2008-09-15, 05:26 PM
I regularly send myself a PM telling myself how loveable and sexy I am.

Yeah, I know.

Arrogonios
2008-09-15, 07:06 PM
Collin, you're just a bit obsessive...You should really work on that.

Collin152
2008-09-15, 07:08 PM
Collin, you're just a bit obsessive...You should really work on that.

I confess:
Anything I take interest in, I obsess over.

wadledo
2008-09-15, 07:09 PM

Yeah, I know.

......Could I borrow that?:smallconfused::smalltongue:

Atomsized
2008-09-15, 07:48 PM

Yeah, I know.

Yes, that was genius.

RabbitHoleLost
2008-09-15, 11:54 PM
I have read the Twilight series, and enjoyed most of it (aside from a majority of the fourth book)
I cannot wait for the movie to come out in November.

Dallas-Dakota
2008-09-16, 12:03 AM
I'll mancrush you if you'll vice my versa.

My hero! *flutters eyelashes*

*wishes he had longer eyelashes...*
First you send me a PM if I want to be brothers.
And now you post that you want a mutual-mancrush.

Starting to get creeped out here......

:smalltongue:

Zanthur
2008-09-16, 01:41 AM
My self-esteem is very low when it comes to my appearance. I'm a bit on the heavy side, although not as large as some people I've seen downtown...

I procrastinate so much that I skipped class today because I didnt do my homework, fell asleep, then went to a movie and havent started on the homework yet.

I procrastinate with just about everything else too.

I'm lazy, although when I'm in the mood to do something (such as cleaning my room or car) I want to get it done right then and there. However, I get irritated with other people when they do that.

I speed all the time, though I just got a new Jeep Grand Cherokee and since I'm paying full insurance and can hardly afford it, I'm watching my speed now.

I often get jealous of other guys because they dont have weight problems.

I'm usually the one that everyone comes to to talk, but I hardly talk to anyone else about my problems. I feel that I am annoying people with my trivial issues.

Its the same when I need a favor done. I never ask people to do me favors because I feel as if I am bugging them too much, and I go out of my way constantly to do favors for everyone else in my life.

People tell me that I need to go to anger management, although I think I'm fine. I take a lot of verbal abuse (in the past I was made fun of A LOT in school for my size) and have in the recent years, although not as much. I have a lot of anger stored up and my friends have told me that they pity the person I end up taking it out on. I've never been in a physical fight, but I am 6'2", big boned, and pack a bit more of a punch than I show. My friend once punched his ceiling (it was a low 7' ceiling) and complained that it hurt (he did it because his brother bet him to or something). I stood there, looked at it then punched it and left knuckle marks in it and it didnt even hurt.

I feel that I bug one of my friends too much by wanting to hang out, although I have been working a lot and he's been complaining that we havent been able to hang out much, so I know its just me being paranoid.

I'm probably a lot nicer than I should be, but I also want to make sure that I dont have people who dislike me. I have a select few that I rather dislike and dont care what they think about me, but besides that, I dont like making enemies.

I pull off the macho guy appearance on occasion, by being tough (lifting big heavy objects by myself, even though it hurts like hell), or just kind of the omnious presense. When I go somewhere with my friends, I usually stand to the side like a body guard with my arms crossed and dont say much.

I think that I complain too much sometimes and that I dont complain enough other times.

I have only about 4 or 5 friends I do stuff with. The other people I see are just because they are around when I am with my friends. I need my own 'group' of friends. I'm just a part of multiple 'groups'.

I used to be quite depressed because I just sat at home every day at my computer, really doing nothing. Since I met my friend 1 1/2 years ago, I've felt so much better. He showed me how to just have fun doing nothing, and I try to get out of the house as much as possible, where years ago I would do anything to just sit at home.

I had thought about suicide, but decided that it wasnt worth it. I only contimplated about it for about 5 minutes. Plus I just dont have the willpower.

I don't have to experience something to learn from it. It's not really a confession, I suppose more of a trait, but I still wanted to share it.

I realize that I probably complained (I feel it was more complaining than confessing, but thats just me) more than anyone here, but like I said, I dont like complaining to people because I feel that I get annoying. Thats why I like it here, people are very welcoming and I dont feel that I'm being judged.

RabbitHoleLost
2008-09-16, 01:42 AM
There are times at work where I just want to take the boxcutter out of my pocket and slit my throat with it.

Nychta
2008-09-16, 01:46 AM
I have read the Twilight series, and enjoyed most of it (aside from a majority of the fourth book)
I cannot wait for the movie to come out in November.

*hugs RHL*

If you need to talk about Twilight, or sadness, or anything, my PM box is open.

P.S. The movie will suck.

Ganurath
2008-09-16, 01:46 AM
There are times at work where I just want to take the boxcutter out of my pocket and slit my throat with it.NO!

...Erhem. Sorry about the outburst, but I think you should either look into a new job or stop bringing a boxcutter to work if that's the case.

RabbitHoleLost
2008-09-16, 01:48 AM
P.S. The movie will suck.
I know.
That's why its so shameful to me that I want to see it >>

Gan: Its not so much the job, so much as how much I get to think while working. Its a dull job, and I get to muse over things a lot. When I think too much, I get unhealthy thoughts =/

Felixaar
2008-09-16, 01:51 AM
First you send me a PM if I want to be brothers.
And now you post that you want a mutual-mancrush.

Starting to get creeped out here......

:smalltongue:

Mancrush was mainly for not letting you feel left out purposes. And your one of my most brotherly friends on the forum anyway :smalltongue:

I feel unqualified to give advice on the RWA because I always feel attatched (not romantically) to the subjects. I just want you all to be loved...

Ganurath
2008-09-16, 01:53 AM
Gan: Its not so much the job, so much as how much I get to think while working. Its a dull job, and I get to muse over things a lot. When I think too much, I get unhealthy thoughts =/Whenever I get to thinking at work, I think of what I'll do at the Playground when I get home. Try aiming toward healthier thoughts?

Nychta
2008-09-16, 01:55 AM
If you start thinking at work, think about the Playground, and Cobra, and sunshine.

Felixaar
2008-09-16, 02:00 AM
Sunlight! It burns!

I - kind of - know the feeling, RHL. I am a constant aflictee of what I call The Mischief Urge, which is basically that little voice in the back of your head that says "Dude, I wounder what would happen if you..." or "Dude, I could totally... ...right now."

Sam
2008-09-16, 02:17 AM
I am slightly nuts- I keep on having the urge to talk randomly in public. Well, it is more "my thought" than random... except my thoughts tend to be random.

Arrogonios
2008-09-16, 11:24 PM
My self-esteem is very low when it comes to my appearance. I'm a bit on the heavy side, although not as large as some people I've seen downtown...

I procrastinate so much that I skipped class today because I didnt do my homework, fell asleep, then went to a movie and havent started on the homework yet.

I procrastinate with just about everything else too.

I'm lazy, although when I'm in the mood to do something (such as cleaning my room or car) I want to get it done right then and there. However, I get irritated with other people when they do that.

I speed all the time, though I just got a new Jeep Grand Cherokee and since I'm paying full insurance and can hardly afford it, I'm watching my speed now.

I often get jealous of other guys because they dont have weight problems.

I'm usually the one that everyone comes to to talk, but I hardly talk to anyone else about my problems. I feel that I am annoying people with my trivial issues.

Its the same when I need a favor done. I never ask people to do me favors because I feel as if I am bugging them too much, and I go out of my way constantly to do favors for everyone else in my life.

People tell me that I need to go to anger management, although I think I'm fine. I take a lot of verbal abuse (in the past I was made fun of A LOT in school for my size) and have in the recent years, although not as much. I have a lot of anger stored up and my friends have told me that they pity the person I end up taking it out on. I've never been in a physical fight, but I am 6'2", big boned, and pack a bit more of a punch than I show. My friend once punched his ceiling (it was a low 7' ceiling) and complained that it hurt (he did it because his brother bet him to or something). I stood there, looked at it then punched it and left knuckle marks in it and it didnt even hurt.

I feel that I bug one of my friends too much by wanting to hang out, although I have been working a lot and he's been complaining that we havent been able to hang out much, so I know its just me being paranoid.

I'm probably a lot nicer than I should be, but I also want to make sure that I dont have people who dislike me. I have a select few that I rather dislike and dont care what they think about me, but besides that, I dont like making enemies.

I pull off the macho guy appearance on occasion, by being tough (lifting big heavy objects by myself, even though it hurts like hell), or just kind of the omnious presense. When I go somewhere with my friends, I usually stand to the side like a body guard with my arms crossed and dont say much.

I think that I complain too much sometimes and that I dont complain enough other times.

I have only about 4 or 5 friends I do stuff with. The other people I see are just because they are around when I am with my friends. I need my own 'group' of friends. I'm just a part of multiple 'groups'.

I used to be quite depressed because I just sat at home every day at my computer, really doing nothing. Since I met my friend 1 1/2 years ago, I've felt so much better. He showed me how to just have fun doing nothing, and I try to get out of the house as much as possible, where years ago I would do anything to just sit at home.

I had thought about suicide, but decided that it wasnt worth it. I only contimplated about it for about 5 minutes. Plus I just dont have the willpower.

I don't have to experience something to learn from it. It's not really a confession, I suppose more of a trait, but I still wanted to share it.

I realize that I probably complained (I feel it was more complaining than confessing, but thats just me) more than anyone here, but like I said, I dont like complaining to people because I feel that I get annoying. Thats why I like it here, people are very welcoming and I dont feel that I'm being judged.

*hugs* Dude, I know how you feel. Well, not about the heavy part (I'm far too skinny), but the rest of that I can seriously relate to.

reorith
2008-09-17, 12:56 AM
I am slightly nuts- I keep on having the urge to talk randomly in public. Well, it is more "my thought" than random... except my thoughts tend to be random.

i used to have that problem, then i stopped going out in public and it went away.

black dragoon
2008-09-17, 07:23 AM
It comes with any dull job.I spend much of time at work musing on how to survive zombie apocalypses and what I should write next. I also do that in classes. I should fix that latter one.

one who teases
2008-09-17, 09:11 AM
It comes with any dull job.I spend much of time at work musing on how to survive zombie apocalypses and what I should write next. I also do that in classes. I should fix that latter one.

He's not kidding. I had classes with him in highschool. i had to poke him to get his attention, AKA when the teach wanted him to say something, he would have tunned put that far. Except didn't poke him in ap english, it was nice to go to lala land during the class and not hear the bickering....

black dragoon
2008-09-17, 09:39 AM
God don't remind me. Psychology was just as bad till Katie left.

mercurymaline
2008-09-17, 09:45 AM
Last night coming home from work, I found a wounded dog in the street. Couldn't get hold of anyplace in town to take him, it was like 1 AM. So I drove him to the University (about 40 mins away) where the Veterinary College has a 24 hour clinic where they take strays for free. When they're done with him, they'll give him to the Humane Society to try to find him a home. When I got home I told my boyfriend-ish-person that I gave them all my number and filled out paperwork that if they don't find him a home, I want to take him rather than have him put down. So he says we don't need a dog. Nobody NEEDS a dog. I just don't want him to be put down. We get in this whole big argument, and I tell him if he doesn't like it, I'll keep the dog and he can just get out. It's pretty moot, cause it's a cute, sweet little puppy, it's not like he won't find a home. But just in case, I wanted to be sure he was taken care of. Am I freaking out too much about this?

black dragoon
2008-09-17, 09:50 AM
No not really. I'd have done the same. In fact I adopted a kitten-ish cat that was going to left by a family moving. I couldn't let that happen to it so I took it across the road to my house and called it a graduation present.

one who teases
2008-09-17, 09:53 AM
A new kittie???? Cool!!!!!! so must have been after the party......(and the after party, hehe, no nothing bad happened, just some harmless goofing around, did end up dating her though, and falling hard for her) TICKLE WARS!!!

haven't been over since, cause of r weird work schedules, mainly my werid one.

ocato
2008-09-17, 10:03 AM
I think puppies are incredibly cute.

This wasn't my original confession.
Though seriously? Puppies are pretty effin' cute.

Suzuro
2008-09-17, 01:00 PM
Well...let's look at my effed up life that I can't tell anyone.

let's see.....there was that girl that I fell for...she had a boyfriend, and I couldn't sleep for weeks. I haven't seen her in over a year. I still have dreams about her. I think I need to break up with my girlfriend, but I she's moving in four months, and I don't want that to be the last thing she remembers of Alaska. I have a friend that I'm into and is into me, but neither of us can say it. I'm scared that I'm far too innocent, I've been trying to kill it...but, I'm far too scared. And now I'm pissed that I've posted this.

I know a lot of people's lives suck, and mine is just too good...I've had so many girls have crushes on me, it's not even funny.

Hey, Felixaar, where you at in Alaska...or are you?

-Suzuro

Mr. Wimmer
2008-09-17, 09:08 PM
I, age 16, feel very very confused towards a girl, aged 13.

I kinda sorta have a date with her tomorrow night.

Am I just crazy, or am I actually doing something terrible? :smallfrown:

Collin152
2008-09-17, 09:10 PM

16/2 +7 = 15
13<15
Ergo...
Terrible est.

reorith
2008-09-17, 09:12 PM

both. lol nabokov

Mr. Wimmer
2008-09-17, 09:15 PM
16/2 +7 = 15
13<15
Ergo...
Terrible est.

ouch. The math proves it, and now I feel really, really bad.

Zarrexaij
2008-09-17, 09:16 PM
...I wouldn't suggest it, personally.

I mean, 13 year old girls aren't usually the most mature and stable beings in the universe. I was a fairly untypical 13 year old girl when I met my boyfriend though. Not saying it can't work out, but the age difference is a bit too large for my tastes.

Dating someone that much younger than you can cause problems... you'll be in college when they still have two years to go until that.

Mr. Wimmer
2008-09-17, 09:17 PM
details:

She has been home schooled all her life

we were introduced by a mutual, over 18 friend

she seems more mature than the average 13-year-old

reorith
2008-09-17, 09:20 PM
ouch. The math proves it, and now I feel really, really bad.

yeah but on the brightside the math also says you can wait out 4 years and not be a perv.

details:

dude! its a trap!

Xallace
2008-09-17, 09:33 PM
Uh, well. Only two things have made me cry; my best friend trying to kill herself, and the end of Godzilla vs Destoroyah. No, I don't get it either.

I sometimes wonder if I'm actually in a mental hospital and am just hallucinating this all.

I don't follow Earth Religions by choice. And I can't talk about it.

I'm scared of dying. Not being dead, just the transitional part.

I feel like there's more for me in this world. I just haven't found it yet. I dread the idea of working the same job day-after-day-after-day.

So maybe they aren't the most dramatic confessions. Still feels good to get some of them off of my chest.

Collin152
2008-09-17, 09:36 PM
Uh, well. Only two things have made me cry; my best friend trying to kill herself, and the end of Godzilla vs Destoroyah. No, I don't get it either.

I sometimes wonder if I'm actually in a mental hospital and am just hallucinating this all.

I don't follow Earth Religions by choice. And I can't talk about it.

I'm scared of dying. Not being dead, just the transitional part.

I feel like there's more for me in this world. I just haven't found it yet. I dread the idea of working the same job day-after-day-after-day.

So maybe they aren't the most dramatic confessions. Still feels good to get some of them off of my chest.

We have much to talk about together, brother...

black dragoon
2008-09-17, 09:48 PM
Age differences can be complicated. Then again My great grandparents bless them were eight years apart and were dating when she was still in high school.

Ego Slayer
2008-09-17, 09:49 PM
details:

Hrm... not sure I'd suggest it. The age difference only means something here, I think, because of her age. She may be more mature than the average 13 year old, but you can only be so mature at that age. There is quite a gap between 13 and 16.

As far as I'm concerned, this is all a dream... because the concept is just too surreal for me to wrap my head around. :smallyuk:

TigerHunter
2008-09-17, 09:51 PM
Confession: I find that the implied violence in Ego's new avatar makes it even cuter than the last one.

Collin152
2008-09-17, 09:52 PM
Confession: I'm a damn coward. But you already knew that.

Xallace
2008-09-17, 09:57 PM
As far as I'm concerned, this is all a dream... because the concept is just too surreal for me to wrap my head around. :smallyuk:

Agreed. Pretty much what I get for growing up on the Odyssey, Treasure Island, and Megaman.

Whaddya mean I can't solve the world's problems with a sword and a one-liner?

Ego Slayer
2008-09-17, 10:00 PM
Whaddya mean I can't solve the world's problems with a sword and a one-liner?
Fine with me if I can't. I've got neither a sword, nor wit. :smalltongue:

Xallace
2008-09-17, 10:06 PM
Fine with me if I can't. I've got neither a sword, nor wit. :smalltongue:

Me neither, actually. Let's start a club!
Also, I find Colin's wish for "discussion" somewhat unnerving, primarily because I have no idea which part he is referring to.

Also, a funny confession:
Stickers disgust me. I have a phobia of one turning up in my milk.

Collin152
2008-09-17, 10:08 PM
Also, I find Colin's wish for "discussion" somewhat unnerving, primarily because I have no idea which part he is referring to.

All of it.
Except the Godzilla...

Jae
2008-09-17, 10:31 PM
I confess Im extremely relieved the guy who likes me seems to have given up trying. and its not even that I didnt like him, but I didnt want to be with him. And I knowww it sounds like an excuse to say I dont want to be with anybody, but I dont. I dont even really mean it in the nice ohsorryidontwantanyonerightnowthnx kind of way, but more of the it doesnt possibly matter how amazing you are..I WONT want anything kind of way.

I'm terrified, and I wish I could say that when it really mattered. I want to know when somebody will take me as seriously as Im thinking this is.

Unique
2008-09-18, 12:06 AM
16/2 +7 = 15
13<15
Ergo...
Terrible est.Is it wrong that that totally made me want to sex you up?

Anyways, I'd like to confess that, despite being bisexual, I have occasionally made some rather mean gay jokes to a person I really didn't like. To be fair, he walked right into it and it was a pretty funny one, but still.

I'd also like to confess that despite not liking this person, I saw more of myself at that age in him than I was comfortable with, and a large part of the reason that I didn't like him was that, somewhere in the back of my mind, I thought he was really pretty attractive, in his own quirky sort of way.

DARN YOU, CHAD!

Collin152
2008-09-18, 12:07 AM
Is it wrong that that totally made me want to sex you up?

Yes.
Even so...

RabbitHoleLost
2008-09-18, 12:10 AM
I know you're reading this.
I'm still incredibly angry, especially over the stuff that didn't even involve me, but I'm too tired of the anger.
You aren't worth being exhausted over hate

Enlong
2008-09-18, 12:35 AM
I can never follow through with my ideas on how to improve my life.
I'll say that I'm going to study more, heck, I'll even write up a schedule, but I'll always end up drifting over to the internet, books, and games instead of doing what I need to do, and will end up doing studying at 2:00 AM.
I'll say that I want to desperately lose weight, but I always eat too much, forget to write down what I have, and find convenient excuses to not go to the gym each day.

The worst part is that I know what's wrong, I know where my problems lie, and I know what I need to do to improve myself. I just don't have the willpower to do any of it, or to resist temptations, and I know that if I dwell on not having the willpower, then I'll just end up giving up and I don't want that to happen.

Another problem is that I often fall into bouts of feeling sorry for myself, which leads to mental me-bashing, which leads to recursive meta-loops of hating myself for being pathetic enough to hate myself.

Oh, and I find the WORST possible times to snark in real life, like when I'm talking to my brother, or my parents, of all people.

Ganurath
2008-09-18, 12:40 AM
I know you're reading this.
I'm still incredibly angry, especially over the stuff that didn't even involve me, but I'm too tired of the anger.
You aren't worth being exhausted over hateDo I need to violence someone IRL?I recently tried melting down a bag of candy corn to make a super candy corn chunk. It didn't hold together coming out of the container.

Executor
2008-09-18, 12:47 AM
I hate most of my 'friend' group, with few exceptions, due to their douchebaggery. Yet I have very few others to hang out with.

I once punched a guy for making an inappropriate joke about my mother at the wrong moment.

I wear a brown fedora. And khaki buttoned shirt. And brown trousers. In public. And yes, "DOCTAH JONES" has become my nickname amongst my peers. In fact, I dress in a style reminiscent of the 30s in general. Because let's face it, modern fashion is crap. Real crap. Not good ****, but real crap.

I once got head at school on Remembrance Day. I was in my full Cadet uniform. That may have been why I got the little favour. I still felt bad for getting it on Remembrance Day.

I'm also rather annoyed by the people at GitP using nouns as verbs.

black dragoon
2008-09-18, 08:33 AM
sorry I have terrible grammar.

I get tired of hearing my girlfriend tell me how she's not pretty when in truth she's very attractive. Actually in general I can't stand people who say they are not something they are. Of course, I don't consider myself a decent writer yet many who have read my stuff think I am. guess I'm hypocrite to.:smalltongue:

Ego Slayer
2008-09-18, 09:08 AM
^: Lies. I've seen far worse grammar than that.

I'm sick of people. I haven't got the energy to deal with them (gods why does it have to be "dealing"... I don't want to "deal" I want to "like"), yet there's still plenty of bull to go around and it's only 10am and I just woke up and I already feel like quitting the internet, or going back to bed and crying, or just not waking up tomorrow to hear any of it.

black dragoon
2008-09-18, 09:35 AM
Don't give up Ego there is always hope! I know the feeling though. It's been one of those days where I have no urge to make contact with other members of the species.

arguskos
2008-09-18, 09:43 AM
I'm depressed, with no reason. Life is difficult somedays, but not so bad I need to end it all, though I tried last night. >_> Iunno what to do anymore, I'm just so stressed and freaked out and I can't handle school and I don't know what I'll do if I fail out of college (as I am seriously looking at right now, if I don't pull together something fierce). **** it, this sucks. :smallannoyed:

-argus

Ego Slayer
2008-09-18, 09:57 AM
^: I think you need a hug. And maybe some help from The Depression Thread, if you want. 'Cos we're all supporty like that. Stress sucks. :( *hugs*

Don't give up Ego there is always hope! I know the feeling though. It's been one of those days where I have no urge to make contact with other members of the species.
How come that day has to be most days? :smallsigh: Today is definitely going to be avoid-as-many-RL-people-as-possible-day.

black dragoon
2008-09-18, 10:23 AM
yeah. For me it was when somebody flushed and I was in the shower...The one that already is iffy. That hurt. I dunno I guess I'll try to be social though. I'm human so I may as well act the part. Also GROUP HUGS!!!:smalltongue:

Cobra_Ikari
2008-09-19, 02:32 AM
I wish I got along better with mah Rabbitloves's friends and crushers. I don't know why, but I feel intensely disliked by too many of them, and I can't figure out what I've done to make them feel that way.

Ganurath
2008-09-19, 02:35 AM
I wish I got along better with mah Rabbitloves's friends and crushers. I don't know why, but I feel intensely disliked by too many of them, and I can't figure out what I've done to make them feel that way.Possible reason:RHL is Elan.
RHL's crushers are Therkla.
You're Haley.That's just my guess, though.

RabbitHoleLost
2008-09-19, 11:17 AM
After watching this scene from Disney's Hunchback of Notre Dame (http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=fRO-M4XyAbM), I realized how much dark, sexual tension went over my head when I was little.
Now I want to re-watch all my old favorite Disney movies, just to see...

TwoBitWriter
2008-09-19, 11:20 AM
RHL, you would be absolutely amazed... Especially when you see the priest near the end of "The Little Mermaid..."

mangosta71
2008-09-19, 11:28 AM
I wish I got along better with mah Rabbitloves's friends and crushers. I don't know why, but I feel intensely disliked by too many of them, and I can't figure out what I've done to make them feel that way.

I'm not sure I've ever seen you post anything that didn't contain the words "mah Rabbitloves". It gets a bit tedious. Sure, it's great that you found each other and all, but still. I feel like I'm getting slapped every time I see it, and I don't even crush on her (yet).

The Bushranger
2008-09-19, 11:46 AM
*finally reads the thread*

I'm sort of slutty and I have pretty much no modesty whatsoever.
...*finds crush deepening*... :smallredface:

As for myself...

-I live in fear that I will, unintentionally, drive my friends away without realising I'm doing it until it's too late. And I'm also worried I might actually have done it with at least one person. The one I care about the most.

-I'm also about to turn 28 and I still live with my folks, and I've never had a paying job ever. I just started my first voluenteer job. I've never spent a single night out away from the folks. I'm very...timid, I guess, IRL. Shy, reserved, and desperatly afraid of change. Aside from the obvious there, too, that means that I feel like a failure as a friend, because I'm unable to help any of them when they need it.

Cobra_Ikari
2008-09-19, 11:52 AM
I'm not sure I've ever seen you post anything that didn't contain the words "mah Rabbitloves". It gets a bit tedious. Sure, it's great that you found each other and all, but still. I feel like I'm getting slapped every time I see it, and I don't even crush on her (yet).

Mmm. I went back and looked to see if I was really being that bad...and...it's been all of 5 times in one week. But if it feels like that...*sighs*...

...I'm not trying to slap anyone in the face...I'm just tired of feeling this kind of resentment for being happy and in love, for once.

Kaelaroth
2008-09-19, 11:59 AM
@ Cobra
I don't dislike you. But, thinking about it, here's why some people might:

As said, the whole RabbitLoves McJazz. Think how many playgrounders are unhappy, lonely, gutted lovelorn fools. Think how jealous they're gonna be when they not only see you in love, but see you parading it about, not only in your posts, but your location, sometimes your sig (I think), and your whole online presence. We get you're in love, and that's great. But tuning it down a little might be a good plan - sometimes it feels as if you are slapping people in the face.

Many of these "crushers" are most likely jealous of you, for havin' a hot chick. So ignore it.

Aaaand... QUITE USING "mah" as my! It's not abbreviation, just... just...

*breaks down into tears*

Lyesmith
2008-09-19, 12:04 PM
Kael has my point, there. For that, i'm going to need to kill him.

My confession? Some of the forumites here dirve me up the bloody wall, they're so stupid.

TwoBitWriter
2008-09-19, 12:06 PM
Kael has my point, there. For that, i'm going to need to kill him.

My confession? Some of the forumites here dirve me up the bloody wall, they're so stupid.

I hope that I'm not one of them...

I confess that sometimes I spend a couple of hours cruising the internet and these forums instead of actually working.

Though... usually I don't have much to do. But its hard to break away from GitP when I actually DO have stuff to do.