PDA

View Full Version : the #600 strip and elan and haley's relationship

trouvel
2008-09-04, 08:01 PM
ok...first off im sorry if this has been talked about before, i'm new to the fourms:smallsmile:. so getting back on topic what would you like to see or think that is going to happen in the #600th strip? I am personaly hoping that elan is casting "summon plot exposition" to describe to the (newly reunited) past events to the (newly reunited) party. It's not likely but i'd like to hear your thoughts too. Now the second part of this thread is on elan and haley, how soon do you think they will reunite? Will they get married? If so who will propose? Lastly do you think that elan will cheat on haley to win thekerla:smallfurious:? Personly I don't think elan would cheat on haley even if he has to kill:smalleek:thekerla. to quote beklar from strip #223 "so...many...questions...", so please post your opinions here too.:smallsmile:.

Fawkes
2008-09-06, 12:28 AM
Please use grammar k thanks.

David Argall
2008-09-06, 01:52 AM
a-This strip has shown little interest in making a big play for the hundreds. 100 was obvious here. 400 and 500 were, at most, a little above average. So the idea that 600 is going to be anything beyond the norm is speculative.

Now 600 will likely be a Haley strip of some sort. The current arc seems unlikely to last 11 more strips, and then returning to Greysky seems the obvious choice. But we can pad the fleet action out to 600 without really being obvious we are doing that, and a return to Roy or Xykon is not out of the question either.

So come back in a month or so and find out.

Red XIV
2008-09-06, 02:27 AM
This comic does tend to do something fairly significant for the hundreds. The exception being #100, which specifically includes a joke about the lack of anything special being done for it. 200 has the Order's first encounter with Miko, 300 was the lead-in to the battle for Azure City, 400 was Elan and Haley finally getting together, and 500 was our first look at the living world after the 3.5-month timeskip.

Those might not be regarded as the best strips, or the most important, but to say they were insignificant is silly.