PDA

View Full Version : Looking for Dragon Mountain maps

Doskious
2008-09-07, 10:14 PM
I'm running a campaign for a group of friends, using my own attempt at a conversion to 3.5 of the old 2nd edition module Dragon Mountain (TSR 1089). I own the boxed set (bought back in '93 when it was new) but I cannot find it. I recently purchased the PDF version available from DrivethruRPG.com, only to discover that it is missing scans of the poster map from the second level of the dungeon. I'm still looking for my boxed set, but if anyone happens to have images in any format of the second level maps, I would greatly appreciate it if they would be willing to share.

As anyone familiar with the title knows, the module books give room descriptions and numbers, but do not indicate which rooms connect to which - the poster maps are required to determine location. I would hate to have to try to go by memory, especially since our group uses minis for combat...

Many thanks,

Doskious Steele

nagora
2008-09-08, 05:04 AM
I'm running a campaign for a group of friends, using my own attempt at a conversion to 3.5 of the old 2nd edition module Dragon Mountain (TSR 1089). I own the boxed set (bought back in '93 when it was new) but I cannot find it. I recently purchased the PDF version available from DrivethruRPG.com, only to discover that it is missing scans of the poster map from the second level of the dungeon. I'm still looking for my boxed set, but if anyone happens to have images in any format of the second level maps, I would greatly appreciate it if they would be willing to share.

As anyone familiar with the title knows, the module books give room descriptions and numbers, but do not indicate which rooms connect to which - the poster maps are required to determine location. I would hate to have to try to go by memory, especially since our group uses minis for combat...

Many thanks,

Doskious Steele
Try over on Dragonsfoot (see my sig); there's a lot more players of older editions over there.

Doskious
2008-09-10, 06:43 PM
Thanks for that tip, they were able to help me out!

~Doskious Steele

BlueWizard
2008-09-11, 05:10 AM
Wow. That is awesome... I had no idea people still had their 1st ed. too. I do love the old game. No one I know wants to play the old one. They want all the fancy new stuff.

Hey, I'm not a bah-humbug.... I just like the classics.:smallcool: