PDA

View Full Version : FFTA2- Clan Giant (or, the Clan Formerly known as Burley)

Burley
2008-09-09, 11:07 AM
So... I'm starting my own FFTA2 clan, and I'm looking for recruits. The clan is just starting, and I barely got a judge card. I'm the only one in it now. I'm a White Mage Human.

Anybody want in?

(This is my attempt to build a Clan-itp. Maybe if this catches on, we can start a banner?)

Drascin
2008-09-09, 11:13 AM
So, I heard you were looking for clanners... whaddayasay I join?

[Drascin, Bangaa Bishop wishes to join your clan]

Hire Unit
View Equipment
View Abilities
Turn Unit Away

Oregano
2008-09-09, 11:15 AM
How's this, is this on wi-fi, because I don't have it but I'm looking to get it so if it something on nintendo wi-fi I'll join when I get it. I'd be happy to make a banner as well, although other people may want to as well.

EDIT: Ahh, right I misread it I think, someone explain please.

Burley
2008-09-09, 11:29 AM
Drascin: Hire Unit.

Welcome aboard, Drascin.

Oregano: It's for fun. :smallwink:
Also, we're probably gonna have to move the thread.

Oregano
2008-09-09, 11:41 AM
Ah right, that's what confused me, because it was in this section of the forum.

"Your Clan sounds like fun, can I join?"

[Oregano, Moogle Chocobo Knight wishes to join your clan]

Hire Unit
View Equipment
View Abilities
Turn Unit Away

If/when we make the banner I want to help as well.

Burley
2008-09-09, 11:52 AM
Hire Unit

I've no way to make a banner, nor do I have Talent.

chiasaur11
2008-09-09, 12:13 PM
"Eh, why not?"

[chiasaur11, Bangaa Monk wishes to join your clan]

Hire Unit
View Equipment
View Abilities
Turn Unit Away

Burley
2008-09-09, 01:04 PM
Hire Unit

Well, we're getting closer. A four-man Dispatch to get Oregano a chocobo could be possible now.
Brings up a good point. We could now discuss which Chocobo is best, and obviously it's the RED.

Oregano
2008-09-09, 01:07 PM
Red is probably best for an offensive unit, if I need to be a healing unit, I'm best off with a white(white are also stronger) or green chocobo and Brown's best for a support unit, with choco guard, what about Black as well?

A Rainy Knight
2008-09-09, 02:52 PM
"Think you could use another hand?"

A Rainy Knight, Gria Raptor wishes to join your clan.

Hire Unit
View Equipment
View Abilities
Turn Unit Away

Drascin
2008-09-09, 02:59 PM
Red is probably best for an offensive unit, if I need to be a healing unit, I'm best off with a white(white are also stronger) or green chocobo and Brown's best for a support unit, with choco guard, what about Black as well?

We have a Bishop and a White Mage. Healing and support is mostly covered. We need striking power and mobility. I'd say go for Red or Black

Oregano
2008-09-09, 03:02 PM
I'm thinking Black, it has the flight and Choco flame as a form of attack, althoughb the red does have Choco Meteor, hmm. I have the same problem on the actual game( which is why I want to start a file where I have a chocobo knight of every colour).

Burley
2008-09-09, 03:51 PM
"Think you could use another hand?"

A Rainy Knight, Gria Raptor wishes to join your clan.

Hire Unit

Never seen a character with spaces before. :smalltongue:

I think black would be a great choice, Oregano. It'll be a nice accomponiment to our new Raptor. Lots of mobility and some hard strikes.

If only we had a Black Mage --> Blue Mage.

PS. I'm working my way to Seer... When we someday figure out how to gain AP... (This may just be my lamest idea ever.)

Oregano
2008-09-09, 03:59 PM
Black it is then.:smallbiggrin:

This is fun regardless Burley. Are we going to enter auctions as well?

UglyPanda
2008-09-09, 04:19 PM
"You need help? I could sure use some myself."

[Uggs, Human Blue Mage wishes to join your clan]

Hire Unit
View Equipment
View Abilities
Turn Unit Away

Shades of Gray
2008-09-09, 04:23 PM
Darn, I'm going to have competition for blue mage.

Shades, Hume Blue Mage

* Hire Unit
* View Equipment
* View Abilities
* Turn Unit Away

chiasaur11
2008-09-09, 05:08 PM
Only one logical ssssolution.

Have them fight it out.

pingcode20
2008-09-09, 07:15 PM
Oh, what the hell. Not like I'm in any GitP 'fanclubs'.

Pingcode, Nu-Mou Time Mage wishes to join your clan

- Hire Unit
- Recruit Unit
- Get Stopped by Unit until Hired
- All of the Above
- Heywaitaminute...

(Tick tock... time's running out!)

Moonshadow
2008-09-10, 04:54 AM
A unit wishes to join your clan!

Yuuki, Hume Seer wishes to join!

-Hire Unit
-View Abilities
-View Equipment
-Turn Unit Away

I dual as a nihilistic Mecha Pilot.

Oregano
2008-09-10, 06:26 AM
We need some more melee orientated clan members, A Rainy Knight's the only true combatant and then there's me, Shades and Uggs as secondary combatants.

Are we going to make a banner then guys, what shall it be though? how about representations of out units?

pingcode20
2008-09-10, 06:35 AM
Pfft, just multiclass into Sage with Half MP and MP Channeling, then Ultima-spam everything.

Moonshadow
2008-09-10, 06:55 AM
Sage = Magick Frenzy = you all go die now >_>

Burley
2008-09-10, 07:34 AM
Uggs
Hire Unit

Shades
Hire Unit

Pingcode
Hire Unit

Yuuki
Hire Unit

Well, we got a clan now. Somebody go pick us up a job.
Also, I'm gonna switch jobs over to Thief, for some... utility power. We've got a Seer, anyways. Let it be known that I will MAUL anybody who tries to impugn upon my thieving or (after mastering 4 abilities) ninja skills.

Burley is now a Thief (Learing Steal Loot Lv.1), with White mage sub-abilities (Mastered Cure, Cure, and Esuna).

As acting Leader of the Clan, I open two pieces of business:
1) I nominate Oregano as official Quest Finder. Moogles seem to be the best at going to find the good quests.
2) I move that anybody who would like to change the Clan name from Clan Burley to something else may move to do so, and we may vote to change the clan name.

I really didn't think people would join. I don't plan on stepping down as leader of the clan, but we can change the clan name. Don't wanna look like those pompous House Bowen schmucks, do we? With their crazy mustaches and their getting jobs way before we do...

A Rainy Knight
2008-09-10, 04:29 PM
Clan Awesome?
Clan Giant?
Clan Geetpuh? (GitP)
Clan Rainy? :smalltongue:
Clan Crusader?
Clan Expedition?
Clan Clearsky?
Clan Bowen Sucks?

I actually kinda like the sound of Clan Giant.

Oregano
2008-09-10, 05:02 PM
I would be deeply honoured to be the clan quest finder, and I would find the most awesome/badass quest ever.

UglyPanda
2008-09-10, 06:43 PM
Clan Nutsy?
Clan Slash?
Clan Axel?
Clan Dizzy?
Clan Light?
Clan Fynn?
Clan Onion?
Clan Redwing?
Clan Crystal?
Clan Returners?
Clan Avalanche?
Clan Seed?

What's so bad about Clan Bowen? They saved me from a giant chicken once. Or maybe they were just trying to take credit for my kill. I mean, after all, I slashed it quite a bit from inside its stomach.

Burley
2008-09-11, 07:57 AM
House Bowen? Hot headed one minute, cowards the next House Bowen? They're after the giant chicken because they are giant chickens.
Besides, they're obviously demons since, no matter how much damage they take, they never ever fall down. Bowen himself uses self-damaging attacks and still stays at 1hp indefinitely. It's not because of their judge, because only clans gets judges and they're a house, not a clan. It's fishy, and I don't like it.

I second Clan Giant. All in favor?

Moonshadow
2008-09-11, 08:02 AM
Aye, Clan Giant be a good name.

I'd like to be Head Auctioneer/Mecha Pilot if possible >_>

Burley
2008-09-11, 09:09 AM
I approve this motion.

Voting on the table for:
Oregano: Quest Finder
Yuuki: Auction Goer (Maybe only Hume user of the Golden Moogletron?)
Clan Name Change: Burley --> Giant

Floor is open for voting and rebuttles.

Hehe... I said butt... :smallbiggrin:

Oregano
2008-09-11, 09:39 AM
I vote in favour of the name change and Yuuki as Auction Goer.

(I'd also vote in favour of me being quest finder but that wouldn't be fair:smallwink:)

Enlong
2008-09-11, 10:18 AM
"Hrah... Clanners, eh? Looks like you could use some more muscle. What say we join forces?"

Enlong, Bangaa Master Monk wants to join the clan.

Hire Unit
View Equipment
View Abilities
Turn Unit Away

Burley
2008-09-11, 10:57 AM
Enlong
Hire Unit

Oh, apparently, we've gotten our first plot character. Let's hope you're more useful than Vaan and Al-Cid...

Enlong
2008-09-11, 11:04 AM
Hrah. *twirls Battle Bamboo* "You bet I am. Got me some training in the lower classes, too."

A Rainy Knight
2008-09-11, 02:32 PM
I vote in favor of all three of those things that were mentioned.

So let's see, I think that so far we've got a thief, two blue mages, a time mage, a bishop, a master monk, a raptor, a chocobo knight, a white monk, a seer, and probably something that I'm missing. Perhaps we should assemble a roster?

EDIT: Nope, don't think I'm missing anything.

Drascin
2008-09-11, 02:40 PM
If it's any use when assembling the roster, I did cross-class into Templar for a while, so I have most Sacred Blade abilities if needed. It's always nice having someone with Astra if we encounter marlboros (ain't that right, Oregano? :smalltongue:). I went back to Bishop for Magick to power the Holy's, mainly :smallamused:

Oregano
2008-09-11, 02:44 PM
Yer, I once had a dangerous encounter with some Cassies, nasty sort they are, it was only through quick thinking and outmaneuvering that me and my comrades won that battle...

that bloody galmia pepe.:smallyuk:

EDIT:Kupo-po. I forgot I was a moogle for a minute there.

A Rainy Knight
2008-09-11, 02:44 PM
Let's see, I'll put the roster here with the backup A-abilities listed second.

Burley: Hume Thief/?
Drascin: Bangaa Bishop/Templar
Rainy: Gria Raptor/Ravager
Enlong: Bangaa Master Monk/White Monk
Oregano: Moogle Chocobo Knight/Animist or Items
Pingcode: Nu Mou Time Mage/?
Chiasaur: Bangaa White Monk/?
Uggs: Hume Blue Mage/?
Shades: Hume Blue Mage/?
Yuuki: Hume Seer/?

Titles:
Burley: Clan Leader
Yuuki: Auction-goer

Oregano
2008-09-11, 02:46 PM
Currently I have secondary Animist abilities, I know 100% wool and Chocobo Rush, but when I get a Chocobo mount I'm going to be using items(which will help me support in battles if I need to).

Kupo. Yer, I forgot again.

Drascin
2008-09-11, 02:49 PM
Okay, you know, we started silly, but this is starting to feel like it could make some cool RP campaign. It'd take some reworking, but... agh, if I wasn't so swamped with college I'd try my hand at DMing it myself

Enlong
2008-09-11, 02:52 PM
Well, I use a bit of Discipline. Though really I just use Air Render and Whirlwind. Don't need itemss that much, but the claw for Chakra might come in handy.

Oregano
2008-09-11, 02:55 PM
Drascin, I agree, but am also just starting college but I've noticed this evolve from a silly group to something that could end up as a great deal more fun than originally intended.

It's also the first group I've joined on the forums, Probably going to end up putting it in my sig.

Do you think this should be moved to the games section though?

A Rainy Knight
2008-09-11, 02:56 PM
It seems like it would fit in with the HALO/AMEN/etc. crowd, so it might end up over in the Games.

I'm definitely putting this in my sig.

Texas Jedi
2008-09-11, 04:46 PM
I would like to enlist my services.

I am Texas Jedi formally of Clan Greely. They left me to solo a fight with a bunch of Ghosts. I have since left their clan and have been trying to find a good home ever since.

I have been looking at your roster and I am noticing a severe lack of indirect fire support.

I forgot to mention that I am a Viera Sharpshooter/Archer. I have many skills that you might find useful but have fallen onto some hard times since I was abandoned by my clan so I don't have as many skills as I would like. This has also forced me to specialize in just the archer and sharpshooter jobs. I would be more than willing to change if other skills are needed.

Hire Unit
View Equipment
View Abilities
Turn Unit Away

Woot Spitum
2008-09-11, 04:51 PM
Can I join, kupo?

Woot Spitum: Moogle Juggler/Thief

Hire Unit
View Equipment
View Abilities
Turn Unit Away

LeonardQuirm
2008-09-11, 04:55 PM
What you guys need is a Ninja. I mean, Dual Wield, come on. And when I get to use them with Bonecrusher...

Also, I pre-trained as a Parivir, so have some pretty powerful moves like Skyfury Blade and so on as well.

So, yeah, fancy some Ninja help? (PS I promise that I have no Mafia connections. My Conscience Cat wouldn't let me join)

Hire Unit
View Equipment
View Abilities
Turn Unit Away

Shades of Gray
2008-09-11, 05:37 PM
I'm secondary Fighter, mainly going for the melee abilities.

Enlong
2008-09-11, 08:32 PM
I am using my White Monk abilities secondary, most likely going to go into Gambler Nobody Trickster once I master some of these poles.

Burley
2008-09-12, 08:15 AM
Texax Jedi
Hire Unit

Woot Spitum
Hire Unit

LeonardQuirm
Hire Unit

I'm gonna put a hold on hiring for a little while, just to get this Clan Business worked out. So far, we're still fairly low level in and have 0cp and 0gil. So, let's figure out this... Adventuring business before we accept more people into our "play guitar in the woods" party.

My back-up ability is white mage. I didn't quite make it to Seer, though. I learned Cure, Cura and Esuna. Maybe I'll go back to white mage eventually and learn Raise... But, I wanna get duel wield first. I plan to someday be a Veil Frenzy master.

Also, Rainy, thanks for acting as a book-keeper sorta person. If you plan on doing more of it in the future, you should make up a title for yourself. :smallwink:

Oregano
2008-09-12, 08:22 AM
I can get to finding quests straight away, if there's any specific quests anyone wants PM me and I'll find one suitable for you.

Texas Jedi
2008-09-12, 08:52 AM
I would really like to thank all of you for hiring me into Clan Giant.

When I was Clan Greely, I heard tell that there is a lost treasure in deep in the Zedlei Forest. An airship carrying gil and gems went down in a severe storm many more than a hundred years ago. The treasure came from a distant kingdom to be a dowry to a princess getting married to a noble in Camoa. This was an unhappily arranged marriage though because the noble was in love with the captain of the guard (a commoner). The legend states that after the future husband heard the dowry ship had crashed he arranged to have the princess killed because he thought she had it crash. The captain of the guard heard of the plot and defeated the future husband in single combat and the princess and he lived happily ever after. They sent many search parties to the supposed location of the crash but all they found was trees.

I would like to volunteer to lead a party to find this treasure because it would greatly increase our Clan's reputation and our treasury.

Oregano
2008-09-12, 09:00 AM
I'll see if I can find any extra information about it, like rumours or a bill at the pub, but ultimately it's up to Burley who goes on what missions.

Texas Jedi
2008-09-12, 09:14 AM
I'll see if I can find any extra information about it, like rumours or a bill at the pub, but ultimately it's up to Burley who goes on what missions.

I am sorry if I overstated myself. I only wanted to go because there are lots of undead in the area of the supposed crash site and I have the Burial skill.

Oregano
2008-09-12, 09:19 AM
Oh no, I didn't mean it like that, but Bruley has to approve everything. You also seem to know the most about it so you're best off going on the mission.

There was a rumour in the pub, that a concerned hermit in Zedlei forest has seen zombies gravitating towards the Formo Brook. Kupo

EDIT: Sadly, no bill. So it's going to be a personal private mission for the Clan, hopefully there's some good loot, Kupo.

Burley
2008-09-12, 10:07 AM
Sounds Good, Texas Jedi.

Texas Jedi will lead the expedition, since he knows the way. TJ, would you please pick the 5 members to assist you? Keep a balanced party.

I think the way we'll do this is thusly:
When a quest is suggest that is an actual quest from the game, the person who suggests the quest will take 5 volunteers from the group and use them as party members on their own game. It'll be like Clan Giant challenging the other clan members to to complete a quest with specific class/race combos, while only using X moves. We'll have to go by the honor system, to see if the "Dispatch Party Leader (the person who actually takes on the challenge)" succeeds or not.

When a quest is suggested that is not from the game, we'll just send out a party, and bring it back for fun. We'll leave it up to the "Dispatch Party Leader" to pick something similar and go for it.

How does that sound? Everybody gets to play their own games, and Clan Giant is really more of a FFTA2 Challenge Board? Fun? Pointed?

Texas Jedi
2008-09-12, 10:12 AM
I know a bunch about it because this was the mission my former clan abandoned me on.

I guess I need to go into my past a little. I was a prodigy with a bow and Clan Greely saw this and hired me quickly in their clan. I never felt comfortable there though because usedd me to ambush caravans and take merchant's goods. They told me that it was always from corrupt and evil people. It was only recently that I found out that what they told me was false.

My current situation happened because I won an archery contest against a highly favored Hume hunter named Dassert. He was greatly angered by my win and got in touch with Clan Greely's leader a Seeq Viking named Bronst. Dassert offered to pay Bronst handsomely if an accident happened to me.

I was lucky to get out of the forest alive.

Oregano
2008-09-12, 10:13 AM
That sounds like fun, so what is my title just a figure head dealy? I'm okay if it is, as it's all a bit of fun, it might be a bit hard to do the quests that way, especially if people don't have the jobs that some people are.

Burley
2008-09-12, 10:17 AM
Oregano... I was hoping that you'd be able to help out with the not game missions. Success rates and stuff? Maybe if one is suggested, you could find a similar mission in the game, play through it with the adventuring party, and give us feed back? Instead of going and bring back the actual mission, you could find something close to what the clan member was thinking? I dunno...
Basically, trying to find a real-game mission for the RP suggestions?

Texas Jedi
2008-09-12, 10:21 AM
I lost track of the members we have in the Clan Giant. Could I get an updated list of our members, and possibly their skills.

I have the Archer Skills of Cupid, Burial, and Focus, and Leg Shot.
I have the Sniper (don't know where I got Sharpshooter) Skills of Wallet Shoot, Beso Toxico, and Markman's Smite.
I have the R skill Arhcer's Bane
I have the P skill of Concentration.

Oregano
2008-09-12, 10:27 AM
Okay, thanks for clearing it up Burley, Methinks I'm going to think of a formula or something to calculate the success rate, hopefully as a percentage and then roll a d100, to see if we succeed or not.

EDIT: I think we should all be certain levels and I think I'll be able to calculate EXP in a fun way for simulated battles, so we can level up. This will help with calculating success rate, also if you make a quest for yourself decide on a rank, like an estimated level for you to be(I'm sure the game does this), this will affect the succes rate. This might take a while but we will have a system.

Texas Jedi
2008-09-12, 11:22 AM
Thank you for the honor of leading the mission.

I choose:

Myself (Rain crimson death from above)
Drascin(Healing and Support)
Chiasaur (I hope he has exorcise)
Enlong (Tornado of Fists, Baby!)
Woot Spitum/Burley (To steal loot) Burley, I put you as a secondary because you might be busy getting the clan off its feet.
Yuuki (For massive magic attacks)

I Think that is a well balanced group that can bring a little fear to the rotten hearts of the undead.

Burley
2008-09-12, 11:43 AM
Thank you for the honor of leading the mission.

I choose:

Myself (Rain crimson death from above)
Drascin(Healing and Support)
Chiasaur (I hope he has exorcise)
Enlong (Tornado of Fists, Baby!)
Woot Spitum/Burley (To steal loot) Burley, I put you as a secondary because you might be busy getting the clan off its feet.
Yuuki (For massive magic attacks)

I Think that is a well balanced group that can bring a little fear to the rotten hearts of the undead.

There's your first challenge, Oregano. Up to it?
I think, for now, we should just assume low party level. Maybe... 20?

Oregano
2008-09-12, 11:59 AM
I've got a formula for success rate, I'm thinking that we should all have a random number between 1 and 10 and that be out levels, of course this could end up bad for some people and good for other, which means I may make it between 10 and 20, therefore it explains our Clanner experience.

What say you to that?

We can sort out actual combat and stuff as we advance the game.

Anyway I'm going to try and assign everyone a random level and then see how the quest works out and if I feel it's fair for everyone.

EDIT: I think my title should be changed to Quest Co-ordinator.

EDIT 2:
Here's a list of all the clanners and random levels generated by a spreadsheet:
Texas Jedi|15
Drascin|12
Chiasaur|14
Enlong|13
Burley|16
Yuuki|15
Oregano|12
A Rainy Knight|14
Woot Spitum|14
LeonardQuirm|16
Shades Of Gray|13
Uggs|14
Pingcode20|14

If anyone's dissatified with their levels, I could generate another number or A Rainy Knight(our Bookeeper) could do it instead.

I also have an idea for EXP gain and lower levels would gain more.

I need to know if Burley or Woot is going on the mission, then I can give you your results.

Burley
2008-09-12, 02:09 PM
Send Woot out. He need the EXP more.

Oregano
2008-09-12, 02:19 PM
Alright, The mission was success.

Here's the EXP, I can also figure out loot and stuff eventually. It's worth keeping note of everyones MVP scores, they can get a max of 100, we all start with 0 and it affects the success rate of future missions that the MVP is the leader of.

{table=head]Clanner|EXP|MVP
Texas Jedi|43|0
Drascin|54|1
Chiasaur|46|0
Enlong|50|0
Woot|46|0
Yuuki|43|0
[/table]

So no one levelled up, you need a hundred to level up, just like the game.

EDIT: Someone else can come up with treasure from the quest.

EDIT 2:I found this Bill in the pub, it's piqued my interest.

Help, Black Chocobo has Run Away!

Recently, it has come to my realisation that there is not enough on my ranch for all the Chocobos, for this reason I have been looking for a new home for a Black Chocobo called “Sprintsy”, of course, he wasn't very happy with this and decided to run away to the Bisga Greenlands. I am requesting that some Brave and Kind souls will find Sprintsy and give him a new home, he won't be happy on his own in the wild.

- Laon, Beastmaster

Kupo, this is a chance for me to get a noble steed and help a poor Chocobo, hopefully we can get some loot as well. I'm looking for three volunteers to accompany me, any of you interested? I could use a healer, Kupo.

Texas Jedi
2008-09-12, 02:44 PM
Wahoo! We have won our first big battle as a clan.

I have the treasure list right here.

We won 5,200 gil
5 Trusty Cast Iron Frying Pans
2 Elixers
1 Golden Amulet

As bonus because we didn't break the law
We got
1 Stribolg
1 Nail Bow.

I can come up with a list of items we can get from quests.

Oregano
2008-09-12, 03:01 PM
Nice, it'd probably be best if it was a randomised list, I'd recommend using Spreadsheet software.

How do we decide whether we held up the law.

UglyPanda
2008-09-12, 04:33 PM
A black chocobo, how cute! I want to pet it! I've got white wind if you need it.

Oregano
2008-09-12, 04:44 PM
Thanks, so there's one clanner to accompany me, now I need two others.

This quest might have to wait till tomorrow, as it's getting late here. Although it'll only take a minute to work out if we won and everything, so it's just getting the two people.

Burley
2008-09-12, 05:01 PM
Sign me up! Chocobos are nice, but their buddies can be fierce. You may just need the help of my healin' shiv. :smallwink:

Texas Jedi
2008-09-12, 05:02 PM
I will go. I have always liked the majestic Chocobo.

I will go about making a list in outlook that has different pages for loot. I will make a lvl 1 thru lvl 4 loot pages. I will try to make a few different lists for different levels of monsters.

I will also make pages for items/accessories for steal items/accessories.

I will also make up a page of loot for different levels.

So in summary that will be a 6 page spreadsheet.

1st page Level 1 Loot (with different sections for higher level monsters)
2nd page Level 2 Loot (with different sections for higher level monsters)
3rd page Level 3 Loot (with different sections for higher level monsters)
4th page Level 4 Loot (with different sections for higher level monsters)
5th page Stolen Items/Accessories (with different sections for higher level monsters)
6th page Reward for quest loot (with different sections for higher level quests)
7th page Bonus Loot (with different sections for harder laws)

I can also randomize the laws if necassary. (On some quests we will have fixed laws)

Would you think it would be better that we had just items we got or do we actually want to try and keep track of loot items for the bazaar.

Oregano
2008-09-12, 05:06 PM
I think it may be better to ignore loot because it gets rid of a degree of micromanagement.

Texas, I'm reluctant to sign you up for the mission because you've already done a mission today, so I'll wait an hour and if no else volunteers I'll go ahead.

A Rainy Knight
2008-09-12, 05:25 PM
New roster's here. Let me know if you want changes.

Clanners:
Burley: Lv. 16 Hume Thief/White Mage
Drascin: Lv. 12 Bangaa Bishop/Templar
Rainy: Lv. 14 Gria Raptor/Ravager
Enlong: Lv. 13 Bangaa Master Monk/White Monk
Oregano: Lv. 12 Moogle Chocobo Knight/Animist or Items
Pingcode: Lv. 14 Nu Mou Time Mage/?
Chiasaur: Lv. 14 Bangaa White Monk/?
Uggs: Lv. 14 Hume Blue Mage/?
Shades: Lv. 13 Hume Blue Mage/Fighter
Yuuki: Lv. 15 Hume Seer/?
Woot Spitum: Lv. 14 Moogle Juggler/Thief
LeonardQuirm: Lv. 16 Hume Ninja/Parivir
Texas Jedi: Lv. 15 Viera Sniper/Archer

Titles:
Burley: Clan Leader
Yuuki: Auction-goer
Rainy: Bookkeeper

Demographics:
Of the 13 members of our clan, we have:
5 humes
3 bangaa
2 moogles
1 viera
1 nu mou
1 gria
0 seeq

Texas Jedi
2008-09-12, 05:35 PM
Good idea. How about this. It will be the same list minus the loot items. In its place we will get reward items. It will be a randomized list where we get a random weapon, armor (this includes shields), helms/accessories for quests. The harder the quest the better the items. There will also be a chance that we only get one of three or two of three of the items if we roll badly enough.

Oregano
2008-09-12, 06:02 PM
Right, I gave it an hour and I've gone ahead with the quest. It was a success, yay!

Uggs was the MVP.

Oregano|61|0
Uggs|62|1
Burley|46|0
Texas Jedi|49|0[/table]

"Kupo-po, that was close especially when that Marlboro used Bad Breath."

I got a Black Chocobo, yay!

EDIT: Texas Jedi's nearly levelled up.

pingcode20
2008-09-12, 07:04 PM
I'm going to go with Sage secondary.

---

Haste! Haste for the win!

Moonshadow
2008-09-12, 07:46 PM
Sage Yuuki reporting in!

Here in an overview of my character stats.

Level: 15
Exp: 43

Hp: 165
Mp: 137
Speed: 61

Atk: 36.25
Def: 42.5
Mag: 50.75
Res: 64

I'll post equipment and skills very shortly. Just for the record, I used the Stat Growths FAQ on GameFAQs for the base stats, and then I used an RNG to get the stats after leveling.

Oregano
2008-09-13, 04:26 AM
Will you post a link to it Yuuki so we can all figure out our stats although, they might not come into play for a while.

Moonshadow
2008-09-13, 09:23 AM
Stat Growth guide. (http://www.gamefaqs.com/portable/ds/file/937330/53256)

RNG site. Use the Interger generator. (http://www.random.org)

Texas Jedi
2008-09-13, 09:52 AM
I'll have the loot list finished by the weekend. That is if I don't loose power when Hurricane Ike rolls thru D/FW.

I'll try to get it linked or I can send it via an attachment.

More than likely I will have somebody just give me a random number and I will look at the appropriate list.

Oregano
2008-09-13, 10:40 AM
I have an idea for a small combat system, it would probably only be 2D, working on a table but we could play some simulated battles then.

I'm going to try and mess about with some variables to see if I can get a working system, but I have homework currently so it may have to wait.

UglyPanda
2008-09-13, 10:41 AM
I started working on a chart for calculating average stats based off of info I got on gamefaqs. I only finished plugging in the numbers for Hume and Viera, so if anyone wants to help, be my guest.

Put a one in the "starting?" column if that's the class they started with. Put the number of levels in each class in the "levels" column, excluding level 1.

Edit:
http://www.filefactory.com/file/f04ea1/n/Stat_Growths_xls
I think I'm done.

Texas Jedi
2008-09-14, 09:37 AM
Sorry, I will have the loot list by Tuesday. My main computer has had issues this weekend, that and high winds knocked out my power and internet for a few hours yesterday.

I can work on it at work tomorrow, and Tuesday.

Oregano
2008-09-14, 09:40 AM
No one's rushing you TJ, it's all a bit of fun.

I haven't had a chance to map out a possible combat system this weekend.

Shades of Gray
2008-09-14, 09:43 AM
I may be one of the least experienced, but give me a chance!

Gray knows:

Blue Magic:
Sandstorm
Roar
Bad Breath
Learn

Pugilism:
Beat Down
Aurablast
Backdraft

Is it because I have bad breath?:smallwink:

A>Blue Magic
A>Pugilism
R>Counter
P>Learn

Oregano
2008-09-14, 09:45 AM
Shades of Gray, why don't you lead a quest if you really want to, that way you get a chance to both fight and lead.

EDIT: I'll upload the quest spreadsheet soon but I'll have to change it because the software I use is not completely compatible with Excel(which I assume is what you all use).

Shades of Gray
2008-09-14, 09:56 AM
Sounds good! Let's see what we got here...

I'll be taking Pingcode, Oregano, and Woot Spitum

We'll be headin' over to rid Grazton of some Lamias, hopefully I can learn Twister or Night, but we'll see.

OOC: I don't know how to calculate experience and success rate, so if someone else wants to...

Oregano
2008-09-14, 10:08 AM
I'll do it, I've made a Spreadsheet for it and haven;t uploaded it yet.

Wait a min, I'll edit this post with the results.

EDIT: Success but barely, the success rate was really low for this one.

Shades|48|1
Oregano|36|0
Pingcode|31|0
Woot|31|0
[/table]
Shades was MVP, I think you should learn an ability in that case, same with Uggs for the last quest because that means you did the most in the combat.

EDIT: I need three more EXP!

Enlong
2008-09-14, 10:52 AM
Hrah. I need some more action, if you please. I need to catch up with some of the other clanners.'

OOC: How do we determine AP? For that matter, how do we determine what weapons and stuff are for sale? I sure could use something like Blink Counter or Unscarred or more poles.

Oregano
2008-09-14, 10:54 AM
We don't know currently, but we'll figure it out as we go along, it's an evolving game.

The successes for Quests may have to wait a while, at least today, because I have a lot of homework to do.

Shades of Gray
2008-09-14, 11:02 AM
Wow, that was a close one. That night spell managed to put everybody to sleep EXCEPT for me. The world hates blue mages :smallwink:

Shades has learned Twister.

A Rainy Knight
2008-09-14, 02:59 PM
I'm up for any mission since I haven't been on one yet. Here's Rainy's ability list:

Devastation:
Power Crush
Mind Crush
Speed Crush
Soul Crush

Feralism:
Sneak Attack
Battle Cry
Blast Wave

A-Devastation
A-Feralism
R-Strikeback
P-Unscarred
(Old people must like this game, since your abilities are AARP)

I might be busy for a while, so I'll just leave all the bookkeeping stuff as it is for now.

Shades of Gray
2008-09-14, 03:06 PM
Consider learning Bulwark, to keep unscarred.

Oregano
2008-09-14, 03:15 PM
Maybe I should do a roster of ready available Clanners:

So far it's only:
A Rainy Knight

Anyone else?

Drascin
2008-09-14, 04:14 PM
Seriously people, I need EXP, so if you need a support unit, I'm always available :smalltongue:

Drascin knows:

Aero
Water
Cura
Holy
Break

Haste
Piercing Cry
Astra
Rasp

> Intercession
> Sacred Blade
> Counter (I started as White Monk, obviously. I'm trying to find Bonecrusher)
> Half MP

I want to get Pilfer and Lifebreak, but getting my hands on Cheer Staffs and Kain's Lances has proven mighty hard for now.

Oregano
2008-09-14, 04:16 PM
so another clanner is available:

Available for Quest:
A Rainy Knight
Drascin

one more clanner and you can go on a small scale three man mission.

Enlong
2008-09-14, 07:31 PM
Hrah. I told ye I'm available, didn't I?

Enlong Knows:

Withering Strike
Cross Counter
Dark Fist (learning)

Air Render
Whirlwind
Exorcise (started learning when I fought a whole bunch of undead)

>Martial Arts
>Discipline
>_______ (Want Unscarred, don't have the robe yet)
>Counter

OOC: Huh. I'm starting to turn Hrah into my Kupo.

Woot Spitum
2008-09-14, 07:58 PM
How does this simulation work? I'm a little confused.

Atomsized
2008-09-14, 08:01 PM
{Atomsized, a Moogle Gunner (At the moment) Wishes to join your clan]

Hire Unit

View Equipment

View Abilities

Turn Unit Away

Oregano
2008-09-15, 02:22 AM
We haven't really worked out a combat simulation yet and I haven't been able to upload my spreadsheet yet so for now we establish a team and treat like a dispatch mission but get EXP as if we actually fought the mission, we things gets a little more complicated we can try an actual combat.

Oooh sorry Enlong.

Available Roster:
Enlong
A Rainy Knight
Drascin

Burley
2008-09-15, 07:23 AM
Burley sits bolt-upright, his eyes barely open. "Huh? What'd I miss? Oh, my head. When am I gonna learn: If a Ranger offers you a Remedy... Don't Take It!"

I'm always willing and able to go out on quests. Sadly, dispatch missions aren't available to Clan Leaders... I won't be able to do ANY mission, but mission that people want to happen, but don't want to go on, or any missions that just need another helping hand: Count me in.

I'd just like to say that I'm so happy this Clan jumped off the way it did. I really appreciate all the people who took the time and initiative to make spreadsheets and figure everything out. This was just a silly idea, but, thanks to all of you, it's turned into something pretty flippin' cool.

I only wish I knew some of the cool stuff that everybody else knows, so I could be more than just a Party Face.

Oh, and the Accepter of Clanners!
Atomsized
Hire Unit!

Hey hey, my old pal! I was wonderin' when you'd stop by. Have a seat, have a bite, have a quest.

Moonshadow
2008-09-15, 08:08 AM
Level: 15
Exp: 43

Hp: 165
Mp: 137
Speed: 61

Atk: 36.25
Def: 42.5
Mag: 50.75
Res: 64

A- High Magick
-Recharge *mastered*
-Raise *learning*
-Thundara *mastered*
-Magick Frenzy *mastered*

A- Chivalry
-Nurse *mastered*
-Cover *mastered*
-Holy Blade *mastered*

R- Replenish MP *mastered*
P- Halve MP *mastered*

Equipment
- Veil of Wiyu
- Magick Robe
- White Hat
- Golden Amulet

No point in being a Sage if you don't got the bling :smallwink:

I'm ready for action.

Texas Jedi
2008-09-15, 09:58 AM
I am always ready to lend a helping arrow. I know the skills

LVL: 15
EXP: 92

I don't know my stats yet.

I Had 8 Levels as archer and 7 levels as Sniper though.

A: Sharpshoot
- Wallet Shoot - *Mastered*
- Beso Toxico - *Mastered*
- Markman's Smite - *Learing*

A: Archer
- Cupid - *Mastered*
- Burial - *Mastered*
- Focus - *Mastered*
- Leg Shot - *Mastered*

R: Archer's Bane
P: Concentration

Items:

Max's Oathbow
Rubber Suit
Sprint Shoes (+1 Move)
Headband
Genji Gloves

Oregano
2008-09-15, 10:40 AM
Oregano sadly cannot get the time to work out a combat simulator as of yet, too much work(it's been this way at the beginning of the week), but I shall set a dealine for Thursday(this will be the first draft of the system).

I can still calculate success though.

potatocubed
2008-09-15, 11:07 AM
Potatocubed, a Seeq Lanista, wishes to eat your pies join your clan.

Hire Unit
View Equipment
View Abilities
Turn Unit Away

Burley
2008-09-15, 11:42 AM
Potatocubed
View Abilities

Got some Dark moves? Yesh?

Hire Unit

Bah, who cares? We like members.

potatocubed
2008-09-15, 03:42 PM
Dark moves? But of course... heh heh.

Astutia
Souleater
Haunting Vision
Charge!
Dragonheart

Savagery
Inner Calm
Scream

[A] Astutia
[A] Savagery
[R] Dragonheart
[P]

Just let me wade in with a big sword and tank armour. Grah!

Texas Jedi
2008-09-16, 02:14 PM
Oregano, I was going thru the bills at the pub in Camoa and I came upon a mission we might be interested in.

Poaching Problem

Aluranes are getting poached because of their drills. The Alurane's drill is used in many recipes for weapons and items. They are getting poached heavily in Tarq Woods. The Naturalists Guild is greatly concerned because the Alurane is needed to curb the Malboro threat. If they get wiped out in Tarq Woods the nearby areas will be over run with Malboroes.

Oregano
2008-09-16, 02:16 PM
Maybe you should go with Enlong, Drascin and A Rainy Knight?

Who wants to lead though?

We'll have to do something to get Burley some exp.

Atomsized
2008-09-16, 02:21 PM
Yeah, my old computer got busted, so it took awhile to get a new one off my warrnty. However, they didn't include a wireless card to go with that, so i'm waiting for the wireless card to come from the warrnty I got (:smallsigh:) and i'm currently on a temporary computer.

Anyways, back to the game and such.

Atomsized: Moogle Gunner with currently no abilities and no equipment, fresh out of Goug moogle factory and is lvl 1.

Oregano
2008-09-16, 02:32 PM
Are you sure you want to be level one Atomsized?

You can be a higher level if you want, I'll make you the mean of the clanner's levels.

Atomsized
2008-09-16, 02:36 PM
Yeah, i'm sure. I'll get better stats gain. Well, even though my stat gain is pretty low as a gunner.

Texas Jedi
2008-09-16, 02:39 PM
I have already led a mission so somebody else can be leader. How about Drascin, Enlong, Rainy, and Atomsized.

They should be able to handle things pretty easily we have nice melee, and support.

A Rainy Knight
2008-09-16, 02:39 PM
Okay, I'm not sure how I'm going to be able to keep updating the roster. Make it easier on a poor bookkeeper, please put your job in your sig if you can. Thanks muchly! :smallsmile:

Also, will we be doing more than just picking up new stats from various missions? You know, like roleplaying and stuff?

Atomsized
2008-09-16, 02:42 PM
Of course, we could just sit in the pub and talk about how the last time your pom pom almost got cut off. If you're a moogle, of course.

A Rainy Knight
2008-09-16, 02:46 PM
"Well, of course, there was that nasty scrap where I almost lost a horn. It seems that my Sneak Attack wasn't sneaky enough. You know, that reminds me of another interesting story, you see..."

Hopefully the pub tables double as comfy pillows.

Oregano
2008-09-16, 02:52 PM
I'll make a six man squad with Burley and Burley shall lead. Give me a minute to get the success and everything.

We can actually roleplay the battles if you want.

EDIT: Success, good job guys! Kupo-po.
The MVP was Texas Jedi
Results
{table=head]Clanner|EXP
Burley|31
Enlong|38
Rainy|36
Drascin|42
Atom|499
Texas|33
[/table]

I think Drascin levelled up and I have the sneaking suspicion Atomsized did too.:smallwink:

EDIT 2: If you want to roleplay the battle here's the randomly generated levels of the enemies.
The last one's the leader.

Texas Jedi
2008-09-16, 02:58 PM
Role-Playing would be fun.

If we aren't role playing then I should have gotten a lvl up.:smallbiggrin:

I cast magic missile!

I use Focus on myself, then on my next turn I hit the lvl 19 baddie. I am trying to bring down the strongest guy.

Burley
2008-09-17, 07:37 AM
I basically rode the outskirts of the fight, jumping in to heal and Loot a little, though I... uh... didn't get anything. Still new to the whole thievery thing. It's quite a big leap from White Mage, y'know. (Oh, if the guys from the order could see me now...)

Congrats on the 4 levels in one fight Atomsized. Take out the trash for that last EXP point?

Drascin
2008-09-17, 08:11 AM
My own modus operandi was more on the way of Haste, wait, spam Break, and keep Countering the people who attacked me (it's amazing hw much a simple Water Staff can hurt in the hands of a guy with Templar levels, eh? :smallwink:). Why you didn't come to steal from the people I petrified instead of trying with the live ones is beyond me, Burley :smalltongue:

Also, yay levelup.

Texas Jedi
2008-09-17, 12:59 PM
I find a nice high point on the battlefield to rain death upon all that oppose me. I also use leg shot a few times, to really slow down the melee fighters. I also find a nice white mage/healer on their side to charm (ain't nothing like free healing).

On a Real Life note: I have completed how the Loot list looks like.

I have seperated the ranks by five 1-5, 6-10 ect. I have 20 items for each with a 1 in 20 chance to get any one item. The better the rank the better the item. I have 5 different pages in the spreadsheet. I have the weapon list, the armor list (including shields, and helms), Accessory and Item list, Bonus Item List (for the laws), and a Thievery List (for stealing items). Since we are not doing loot items and the bazaar, this will be more like FFA. You can steal any item the enemy has on him (as long as he doesn't have a P ability to prevent it). I hope that is okay with everybody.

I am currently filling out what items go in each rank. This is subjective so when I am done if you don't like the way I seperated the weapons or other items we can move some around.

Woot Spitum
2008-09-17, 11:08 PM
Personnally, I like to start by confusing or disabling as many enemies as possible, kupo. If the battle is well in hand, then I'll start robbing them blind. If things get ugly, I can just toss weapons and gil at my foes, kupo.

Burley
2008-09-18, 07:41 AM
Personnally, I like to start by confusing or disabling as many enemies as possible, kupo. If the battle is well in hand, then I'll start robbing them blind. If things get ugly, I can just toss weapons and gil at my foes, kupo.

I move that we keep Weapon and Gil Tossing to a minimum. We don't want to waste the few weapons our clan has, nor the precious precious gil that I'm going to spend at the tavern.

...for missions. Yeah... Missions.
On a side note, I got tickets for Prima Donna! I'mma go now. I hear they speak with their fines quite a bit, and, since I'm much more attractive than those... Devotees they have, maybe I'll get a date.
Actually... A philtre wouldn't hurt, y'know... for an attractive scent. I'll try to get one from the witch at the Fens, after picking some Primma Petals from Moorabella. I could use some back-up in Moorabella. Any takers?

(Psst... Yeah, this is a mission... Dibs on Leader)

Atomsized
2008-09-18, 07:49 AM
Guess i'll tag along kupo.

Oregano
2008-09-18, 09:51 AM
I'll go as well if you don't mind. I could do with some exp.

Texas Jedi
2008-09-18, 10:11 AM
I would go but I have already been involved with 3 other missions. If nobody else decides to go throw me in.

Drascin
2008-09-18, 10:58 AM
Yeah, me too, I've already been in most everything up to now, so I guess I should let other people get this one.

By the way, I was thinking of heading for Trickster, because my speed is rather pitiful (and it still gets very good magic growth), so whenever I'm not in a mission I'll turn Warrior to get the abilities - I'll still be Bishop/Templar whenever I am in a mision because I want to be useful :smalltongue:. Anyone got any spare sword with low-AP warrior ability?

Woot Spitum
2008-09-18, 11:00 AM
I'll go, Kupo.

And don't worry, I wouldn't throw hard earned gil or weapons at the enemy unless everyone else on our side was knocked out, and even then I wouldn't ever throw rare weapons.

Texas Jedi
2008-09-18, 11:18 AM
How many missions have we done?

I have the item lists up to our level done. So if somebody, probably Burley or Oregano pick some random numbers from 1-100 we can see what we have item wise.

I would also like every member of the clan to pick 3 numbers between 1-100 to get what items they brought (not including) the items they had equipped. That is if it okay with the Clan Leaders.

Burley
2008-09-18, 12:15 PM
Yeah, TJ, that sounds great. Let me boot up the ol' Dice Roller, here.

Here's a set of 10 random numbers. Use them in order, starting with missions, and use the left overs for my numbers. K?

Wow...those're pretty high. Wish I could roll like that in D&D.
I mean... D&D, what's that?

Texas Jedi
2008-09-18, 01:08 PM
I am going to do few low level ranks as well to fill in items if somebody wants to change their job.

Weapons List Rank 11-15
61 equals..............Dunh DUNH DuuuuNNNNNNNNNHHH Warhammer

Armor List Rank 11-15
95 equals Thief's Cap

Accessories List Rank 11-15
78 equals Eureka Crystal

Weapons List Rank 11-15
92 equals Chaos Rifle

Armor List Rank 11-15
39 equals Chameleon Robe

69 equals Sprint Shoes

Weapons List Rank 11-15
75 equals El-Cid

Armor List Rank 11-15
70 equals Aegis Shield

95 equals Winged Shoes

Weapons List Rank 11-15
77 equals Nail Bow

So we got a Thief's Cap, Eureka Crystal, Chaos Rifle, Chameleon Robe, Sprint Shoes, El-Cid, Aegis Shield, Winged Shoes, and a Nail Bow

Logic
2008-09-18, 03:32 PM
[Logic, Human Paladin wishes to join your clan]

* Hire Unit
* View Equipment
* View Abilities
* Turn Unit Away

If accepted, I promise to volunteer for any and all dispatch missions, seeing as how I am currently "dispatched" right now IRL.

UglyPanda
2008-09-18, 04:32 PM
"I'll go with you to pick flowers. I like spending time in the mountains."

Uggs:

Blue Magick
Bad Breath
White Wind
Screech
Magic Hammer
Roar
Matra Magic

Thievery
Steal Items
Steal Gil
Loot lv. 1

[A] Blue Magic
[A] Thievery
[R] Counter
[P] Learn

Equipment:
Shamshir
Survival Vest
Wizard's Hat
Battle Boots
Bracers

I got 59, 22, and 63.

Burley
2008-09-19, 07:19 AM
[Logic, Human Paladin wishes to join your clan]

* Hire Unit
* View Equipment
* View Abilities
* Turn Unit Away

If accepted, I promise to volunteer for any and all dispatch missions, seeing as how I am currently "dispatched" right now IRL.

* Hire Unit

Welcome aboard, Logic. We could use some more around here.
(^Play on Words!^)

Logic
2008-09-19, 10:53 AM
My abilites are as follows:
First Aid, Shieldbearer, Rend Magick, Rend Power, Nurse, Saint Cross, Air Render, Doublehand, Steal Gil, Counter.

Logic, ready, willing and able for a dispatch mission!

Texas Jedi
2008-09-25, 08:48 AM
How is it going in the world of Ivalice today?

Burley
2008-09-25, 11:14 AM
Pretty slow, actually. I think somebody closed the DS screen and forgot about it...

I'm busy trying to get the paperwork done for our first clan trial. I'm not sure which one yet, though. Probably just General I.

Oregano
2008-09-25, 11:43 AM
OOC: Sorry guys, I've got loads of college work, hopefulyl it'll die down eventualy becaue right now I have very little spare time.

IC: Kupo, I'm sorry, I got called to Goug because one my cousins was in trouble, he was being blackmailed, they had him by his pom poms.

Texas Jedi
2008-09-25, 12:14 PM
OOC: I was gone as well. I was off from work celebrating my b-day on Monday.

IC: I was called away to help a friend that got ditched from Clan Greeley. They left him to face some Rockbeasts by himself. Luckily, I helped him out and we mananged to get away. I asked him to join but he has given up on clans and wants to work as a research scholar.

A Rainy Knight
2008-09-25, 02:27 PM
OOC: I just got Spore and Rock Band 2... so addicting.

IC: Sorry, I had to go have my wing checkup done by a licensed white mage. I went ahead and got my horns done while I was in town.

Atomsized
2008-09-25, 03:28 PM
OOC: Mobbed by schoolwork, homework, other work, sleep work, work work, eat work, and more work work.

IC: I was helping a friend test out his new gun, but since he was a novice, kupo, it exploded like a Bomb at a low state on both me and him kupo. So they had me a a kupo body cast for kupo days, and i've been out kupo.

And another OOC: Well, i think we should summarize the random chance systems, item gain, and the system we're using on the front page, because right now i'm not getting how this is working at all >.>

Texas Jedi
2008-09-26, 08:40 AM
And another OOC: Well, i think we should summarize the random chance systems, item gain, and the system we're using on the front page, because right now i'm not getting how this is working at all >.>

If nothing has changed, I have come up with the random item list. I am currently working to complete at work so it is done in spurts.

I currenlty have a spreadsheat filled with all weapons, armor + shields & helms, Items & Accesories, and a steal item list. Now it has already been discussed that we are not going to do Loot so that means no bazaar. That is was for ease of play. I have made it be known that the thief in our little version of Ivalice works just like the FFTA thief.

The layout of the spreadsheat is done in a 20 item list separated by rank (I choose 1-5, 6-10 ect.). Each item in the list has a 1-20 chance of getting it. Some things like armor have a greater chance (because there is less of it)The items get better as the ranks get higher. The clan leader (Burley) or an alternate (probably Oregano) chooses 3-5 numbers between 1-100. That will correspond with an item on the list.

I was thinking that as we level up if we are 10 levels higher than a list we should get everything on that list. That is if teh boss man approves.

Oregano
2008-09-26, 08:46 AM
Well if someone could tell me the excel equivalent of an IF function for a formula, I could make an excel version of my spreadsheet and then upload it with a link for the download.

by IF function I mean "IF a=b, then c, if not d", like that any way.

EDIT: Also, if any of you clanners want to discuss anything with me, you can pm me or add me on msn, my email address is [email protected]

Texas Jedi
2008-09-26, 08:47 AM
"I'll go with you to pick flowers. I like spending time in the mountains."

Uggs:

Blue Magick
Bad Breath
White Wind
Screech
Magic Hammer
Roar
Matra Magic

Thievery
Steal Items
Steal Gil
Loot lv. 1

[A] Blue Magic
[A] Thievery
[R] Counter
[P] Learn

Equipment:
Shamshir
Survival Vest
Wizard's Hat
Battle Boots
Bracers

I got 59, 22, and 63.

Sorry I haven't gotten around to answer your items.

59 is a Sage Crosier
22 is a Jujistu Ji
63 is a Ruby Earing

The thief skill list has changed. We have gone with a FFTA approach. Loot Lv1 has been changed to Steal Shield.

I never did get word about the approval of this idea. I just assumed it to be so after the Loot items have been removed because of ease of play.

EDIT When I am done with my spreadsheat I will upload it as well.

Atomsized, Logic, and every other clanner except for Uggs and Burley could I get you to choose 3 numbers at random between 1 and 100. This will be your bonus items that you bring to the clan.

Oregano
2008-09-26, 08:51 AM
Well I'm not the boss but I say go ahead, you're in charge of that aspect you should decide things like that.

Didn't get a chance to do a combat sim yet, too much college work:smallfrown:. It's going to be a 2D grid we'll use if we're going to do it(to start with anyway) and we use sprites to represent us or I could draw OOTS images(same size as sprites) to represent each of us.

EDIT: Rainy is there any chance you could do a spreadsheet with all the clanners information(or what we know anyway) by the end of today, if not I can do it, it makes my part of the spreadsheet much easier then and more connected, it may be best to eventually mix all the spreadsheets into one giant one with all the information in one place.

EDIT 2: The combat system seems too complicated until I have confiured other things so for know I'm working on a technique list that will help with various things.

Woot Spitum
2008-09-26, 01:44 PM
I'll take numbers 7, 38, and 42.

Atomsized
2008-09-26, 02:07 PM
57, 24, and 90.

A Rainy Knight
2008-09-26, 02:33 PM
@Oregano: I might be able to make you a spreadsheet, but I can guarantee that it won't get done today. Busy, you see. Let me know if you still want me to do it.

EDIT: 89, 16, and 37.

Oregano
2008-09-26, 02:34 PM
Yer, I can wait I decided to put it on hold for a while until I've got everything sorted, if you could make the spreadsheet(at your own pace of course) I'd be really grateful.

A Rainy Knight
2008-09-26, 02:36 PM
Okay, but when I'm done, how do I get it to you?

Oregano
2008-09-26, 02:38 PM
Upload it on to http://www.mediafire.com/ and send me a link, or if you have msn you could send it to me directly.

A Rainy Knight
2008-09-26, 02:40 PM
Cool, I might make it this weekend... who knows.

Shades of Gray
2008-09-26, 04:16 PM
22, 87, 99

Thus are the numbers.

Texas Jedi
2008-09-27, 10:02 AM
Okay here we go on the items.

Woot Spitum you bring an Oblige, Chameleon Robe, and a Ninja Tabi to the clan.

atomsized you bring a Sage Crosier, Jujistu Ji, and Winged Shoes to the clan

A Rainy Knight you bring a Gale Sword, Diamond Armor, and Bracers to the clan

Shades of Gray you bring Ashura, Gold Hairpin, and a Remedy to the clan.

OOC: I will keep track of all the items we have on the same spreadsheat and update it as well.

Burley
2008-09-29, 07:59 AM
Hey, TJ. I'mma give you a few more numbers to fill in some gaps. My starting equipment doesn't matter, since I switched classes. But:
28, 46, 52

Texas Jedi
2008-10-01, 10:06 AM
Burley your items you had when you formed the clan were.

Ice Brand, Flurry Robe, Spiked Shoes. You must have really liked the cold.

InSoh_Cahfinity
2008-10-20, 03:14 PM
Though Im new to it...I've been wanting to join a clan for some time now. Im an Illusionist at heart, but Im working on my Seer attributes. I happen to come across Deluge, Tempest, and Rockfall during my studies. Im half way through the Edaroya Scriptures...and I was hoping someone in your clan could give me pointers on how to Dual Weild, if you let me in, that is... ^^;
(P.S: I have a few Items to share! :D)

[InSoh, Seer Illusionist wises to join your clan]

*Hire Unit
*View Equipment
*Veiw Abilities
*Turn Unit Away

Enlong
2008-10-20, 09:09 PM
Hey, what did I bring to the clan?

Burley
2008-10-21, 07:15 AM
[InSoh, Seer Illusionist wises to join your clan]

Hire Unit

Accidentally posted again X_X Sorry.

You can PM a Mod to delete the post, or you can, click Edit and erase everything/delete your own post.

Thanatos 51-50
2008-10-21, 07:41 AM
Thanatos Viera Red Mage wishes to join your Clan!

*Hire Unit

*View Abilities
--Red Magick:
---Blizzard (M)
---Cure (M)
---Silence (M)
---Fire

--Fencing:
---Swarmstrike (M)
---Featherblow (M)
---Piercing Blow (M)

--- No Reaction

--- Shield Bearer

*View Equipment
--Scarlet Rapier
--Survival Vest
--Battle Boots
--Round Shield

*Turn Unit Away

*This is heavily based on a character I have in-game. Shes level 24, I on't mind a level down to mesh with everyone else.

Eldritch_Ent
2008-10-21, 08:36 AM
Mango, Bangaa Trickster/Cannoneer, wants to join your party!
"I was voted "Most likely to gamble a clan out of an important McGuffin the moment they acquired it, then run away with it only to show up as a good guy later in the game." in High School." |3

* Hire Unit
* Review Stats
* Review Gear
* Can't turn away

Thanatos 51-50
2008-10-21, 10:15 AM
I was voted "Most likely to stab face/heel turners in the throat shortly before burninating them".

I'm GOOD for your PLOT!

InSoh_Cahfinity
2008-10-25, 12:12 PM
OOC: Gah.. X_x Im sort of noobish at forums..

IC: Happy to be in the clan! I'll do what ever you need me to!