PDA

View Full Version : Missing Banner

taigen
2006-04-15, 01:31 PM
I can't believe I am the only one who has noticed this... but as I can't see anything mentioning it or a post about it anywhere (I have searched) I will mention it. I guess this isn't really specifically a board issue, but a site issue.

I have opened the site in every browser I have so its not just a incompatability issue. The top of the entire website (the space that used to have the footsteps and the giant in the playground logo etc) has just been missing for weeks now. Either everyone has a Belkar-low spot check, or I have as bad a search check, or maybe noone has cared enough to mention it. Still I do think the site looked better when there wasn't a big gapeing white void across the top of the page, so will mention it in the case its just not been noticed so it can be fixed.

-Taigen

Wukei
2006-04-15, 01:47 PM
I think that's a personal issue, Taigen. It still works for me.

Have you tried ctrl + F5?
How about right clicking and saying "show picture"?

Devils_Advocate
2006-04-15, 07:26 PM
It's still there for me, too, in both Firefox and Internet Explorer. Seems odd that you would have that problem using more than one browser, though. Huh.

Rawhide
2006-04-15, 07:31 PM
It is there for me as well. Do you have any ad blocking software? The name of the image is Banner.gif and it may be blocking it.

taigen
2006-04-16, 12:49 AM
Thanks, tracked it down to Norton Client Security. Was blocking it no matter what browser I used. Now site looks back to normal.

-Taigen