PDA

View Full Version : Gas jockeys Itp

de-trick
2008-09-10, 10:35 PM
so i got a call from a interview i had at the start of august about a job as a gas attendent at the local co-op gas station. I was wondering if there are any other gas jockys or former gas jockeys out in the playground, to give me the secerts of the trade, or funny storys

i have a couple of bonses here location, 2 blocks from school, and a short walk from home, know one of the older people(grannies neighbor), union, benifts(if i stay long enough), most of my friends work in one area or another part of co-op(it has like 10 different locations and departments from food, to lumber to gas)

Felixaar
2008-09-10, 10:37 PM
Just remember that just because you have a perfectly sculpted body and chiseled abs, it doesn't mean you can't not too die in a freak gasoline fight accident.

Point's if you get the reference.

Amotis
2008-09-10, 10:40 PM
Point's if you get the reference.

http://i164.photobucket.com/albums/u29/allaboutanf3/zoolander.gif

Felixaar
2008-09-10, 10:52 PM
Three minutes, and you got a graphic as well.

I, sir, am impressed.

oh, and tricky, while it might be different in Cancan (you do live in Canada, yeah?) joining the union was a waste of time in Australia, so you might want to think about it if they're doing that five-dollars-out-of-your-pay for the union.

de-trick
2008-09-11, 04:15 AM
im not sure if you can not be part of the union, because everyone i know are part of it even my friends, if i could get out of the union it would not be bad i would still get my dads benefits so id still be covered

and yes im from canada