View Full Version : So I'm sitting here in my PJs...

AstralFire
2008-09-11, 09:53 AM
...filling out resumés and practicing my ability to PokéRAP (http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=jlw1FpOCEfo), and my little fluffy white dog is just sitting in the corner with his adorable head tilted in the biggest "WTF" look ever.

Felixaar
2008-09-11, 11:33 AM
PJ's!

I miss having PJ's.

Raiser Blade
2008-09-11, 11:52 AM
The pokerap has two duplicate pictures.

Poliwag for Poliwrath and its own picture. Geodude for Graveler and its own picture.

:O

Leigh
2008-09-11, 02:14 PM
Aww. Cutie.
I want a wittle white doggie...

Unique
2008-09-11, 03:21 PM
I hate tiny dogs, except if they are used for punting.

Dogpunting is fun and funny.

AstralFire
2008-09-11, 03:47 PM
I hate tiny dogs, except if they are used for punting.

Dogpunting is fun and funny.

You are a unique individual.

Moff Chumley
2008-09-11, 03:52 PM

No he's not. He's a cat person. :smallannoyed:

Unique
2008-09-11, 03:56 PM
I'm both.
Seriously, I have a cat.
I love dogs, don't get me wrong, they just have to be big enough to contain a brain, rather than a small bundle of nerves sufficient only to make them bark and do obscene things to people's legs. Sadly, most of my family is deeply allergic to cats, so I keep Lilly at the home of a friend of the family.

Player_Zero
2008-09-11, 03:57 PM
The pokerap has two duplicate pictures.

Poliwag for Poliwrath and its own picture. Geodude for Graveler and its own picture.

You're missing the main point though. And that is: catch 'em catch 'em gotta' catch 'em all... Pokemans!

AstralFire
2008-09-11, 03:59 PM
I'm both.
Seriously, I have a cat.
I love dogs, don't get me wrong, they just have to be big enough to contain a brain, rather than a small bundle of nerves sufficient only to make them bark and do obscene things to people's legs. Sadly, most of my family is deeply allergic to cats, so I keep Lilly at the home of a friend of the family.

Small dogs aren't any less intelligent than large ones. They're generally trained more poorly because it's not as imperative they behave themselves.

I haven't seen a big dog figure out how to use doorknobs yet.

Unique
2008-09-11, 04:01 PM
I've never met a small dog that gave the impresion of having a mind, whereas every mid-sized to large dog I'e met is smart and has a distinct personality, with perhaps two or three exceptions.

AstralFire
2008-09-11, 04:35 PM
I've never met a small dog that gave the impresion of having a mind, whereas every mid-sized to large dog I'e met is smart and has a distinct personality, with perhaps two or three exceptions.

As someone who owns four dogs and has met numerous, let me assure you I've met plenty of dumb big dogs and smart little ones. It's mostly a lack of training in the latter case.

Unique
2008-09-11, 04:38 PM
My favorite dog is a big one. He acts dumb, but that's mostly puppyish energy. You can't convince me that there's a lot of smart little dogs. You can convince me that there are some, but not many.

AstralFire
2008-09-11, 05:02 PM
My favorite dog is a big one. He acts dumb, but that's mostly puppyish energy. You can't convince me that there's a lot of smart little dogs. You can convince me that there are some, but not many.

Go to a dog show.

Unique
2008-09-11, 05:09 PM
Is everybody on here gonna make that pun?