PDA

View Full Version : Crush'd V

Pages : [1] 2 3 4 5 6

Felixaar
2008-09-11, 10:03 PM
It's the official crush thread! It's crazyness, zanyness, and hot make outs juxtaposed amongst the ongoing prolific posting of us playgrounders with nothing better to do!

Thanks to the lovely xNadia, we have the official Crush chart - just post your crushes, or PM them to xNadia, to get them added.

http://i196.photobucket.com/albums/aa242/Jayessx/cru-3.png

She's our little slave :smallsmile:

Shadow
2008-09-11, 10:06 PM
:: bangs head against wall::
I forgot one of my biggest crushes and one of my best friends, Raistlin.
Edited list:
(Spoilered to save yer brain meats!)
-Bor
-Ganurath
-Mordokai
-Trog
-Shadow
-CurlyKitGirl
-Randman
-SMEE
-Lykan
- Roguey
-Dededede
-Cristo AND Lady Meyers
-Magtok
-Raistlin

I think this is the first time I've ever been mentioned in this thread.
Tanks!

TheCountAlucard
2008-09-11, 10:07 PM
Edited list:
-Bor
-Ganurath
-Mordokai
-Trog
-Shadow
-CurlyKitGirl
-Randman
-SMEE
-Lykan
- Roguey
-Dededede
-Cristo AND Lady Meyers
-Magtok
-Raistlin

WAIT, what about Alucard?!?

RabbitHoleLost
2008-09-11, 10:09 PM
You, Alucard, or Hellsing-Alucard? =P
You haven't quite made it there, kiddo. And I can call you kiddo, because you're younger than I am, it seems.

Pocketa
2008-09-11, 10:12 PM
I'm not on anyone's lists.

I'm not supposed to even have a list.

Shadow
2008-09-11, 10:15 PM
I'm not on anyone's lists.

I'm not supposed to even have a list.
You'd be on my list, if you weren't half my age hun. :smallsmile:

Pocketa
2008-09-11, 10:16 PM
Just because I asked? What low standards! (playing)

I hate doing Algebra 2 homework. I do not have a crush on it.

Felixaar
2008-09-11, 10:19 PM
You were on my list, Poxie.

Pocketa
2008-09-11, 10:19 PM
I got called fat a bunch of times today.

Felix, give it to me straight...?

Felixaar
2008-09-11, 10:22 PM
You're not fat, Pocky hun. Purely Medically Speaking, I'd say you have more of a curvy figure, which I personally like. Thin-as-a-rake gals just dont do it for me.

Thin-as-a-rake guys, on the other hand...

Unique
2008-09-11, 10:23 PM
Is it okay if I have a little crush on myself? 'Cause I gotta admit, I'm a pretty sexy guy from where I stand.
Wouldn't you agree, self?
Oh yeah. I think I look pretty good.

Pocketa
2008-09-11, 10:24 PM
You're not fat, Pocky hun. Purely Medically Speaking, I'd say you have more of a curvy figure, which I personally like. Thin-as-a-rake gals just dont do it for me.

Thin-as-a-rake guys, on the other hand...

I like thin-as-a-rake guys too for some reason, or I used to. I'm into people as people right now though.

My grandma is the same pants size as me and thinks she's too thin and I'm too fat. I'm taller though. And she says that the pant sizes changed, but she and I wear the same brand and got ours at the same time.

So yeah.

But somebody called me a whale a few times yesterday. And an elephant.

Collin152
2008-09-11, 10:26 PM
Is it okay if I have a little crush on myself? 'Cause I gotta admit, I'm a pretty sexy guy from where I stand.

Wish I could say that about myself.
I'm skinny as hell. I could be one of the horsemen of the apocalypse! Except for the horse part. Horses tend to bolt under me, even the tamest ones. With no provocation!

If I diddn't look like me, though, I'd totally crush on myself. I'd make out with a copy of myself, you know. Or an alternate dimensional version of me.

The Bushranger
2008-09-11, 10:28 PM
Thin-as-a-rake gals just dont do it for me.

Agreed. If you look like the slighest puff of breeze would cause you not to come down until you're three counties away, sorry, no way.

@Pocketa: Tell me who said that, sis, and I'll take my softball bat to 'em. :smallannoyed: :smallamused:

Unique
2008-09-11, 10:29 PM
I'm skinny as hell. I could be one of the horsemen of the apocalypse! Except for the horse part. Horses tend to bolt under me, even the tamest ones. With no provocation!

If I diddn't look like me, though, I'd totally crush on myself. I'd make out with a copy of myself, you know. Or an alternate dimensional version of me. Stop being me, man, it's getting creepy. Pretty soon I'm going to have to assume that you are an illegal clone.

RabbitHoleLost
2008-09-11, 10:29 PM
I almost always prefer curvier women (Infact, there has only been one woman to date that I've ever crushed on who isn't curvy.)
Men...well, I don't have much of a preference. I like mens hips though, so I prefer those to be evident and well shaped.

Shadow
2008-09-11, 10:32 PM
I like mens hips though, so I prefer those to be evident and well shaped.
Men have hips?!?

*runs to a mirror*

Nope. Hips are for women. I have a twelve pack. It's a six pack, but with a back-up six pack to spare in case anything happens top the first one.
You know, that way I'll always be in shape.

Cobra_Ikari
2008-09-11, 10:32 PM
I almost always prefer curvier women (Infact, there has only been one woman to date that I've ever crushed on who isn't curvy.)
Men...well, I don't have much of a preference. I like mens hips though, so I prefer those to be evident and well shaped.

Curvy woman...*kisses you*...check. Man hips...those you'll have to find yourself. =3

Collin152
2008-09-11, 10:34 PM
Stop being me, man, it's getting creepy. Pretty soon I'm going to have to assume that you are an illegal clone.

Curse you for being two years my elder, else I would accuse you of being the duplicate.

Raistlin1040
2008-09-11, 10:37 PM
See, here's the thing about Rairai crushes.

They don't go away. Ever.

So they just kind of stack and stack and stack, until there's too many of them to count.

I shall try anyway.

RHL
De
Ego
Kaela (I swear, if I was totally gay, as opposed to only partly gay, and lived across the pond...)
Curly
Wingy (From Enupnion)

Probably a bunch of others too.

Unique
Curse you for being two years my elder, else I would accuse you of being the duplicate.

Bwahahahahaha!

TheCountAlucard
You, Alucard, or Hellsing-Alucard? =P
You haven't quite made it there, kiddo.

Aww... what if I give you another naughty pinch?

Pocketa
2008-09-11, 10:39 PM

If I diddn't look like me, though, I'd totally crush on myself. I'd make out with a copy of myself, you know. Or an alternate dimensional version of me.

I like horsemen! As long as you're healthy though, as in, it doesn't negatively impact your life.

RabbitHoleLost
2008-09-11, 10:41 PM
Men have hips?!?

*runs to a mirror*

Nope. Hips are for women. I have a twelve pack. It's a six pack, but with a back-up six pack to spare in case anything happens top the first one.
You know, that way I'll always be in shape.

Nope, men have hips.
Really. They're not like woman-hips, but they're hips...and some men have the most deliciously formed hips...
::drools::

Also, Alucard, naughty pinches, while they don't hurt ( :smalltongue: ), don't really help either. I hardly know you! D=

Ego Slayer
2008-09-11, 10:43 PM
<3s, Raistlin. ^^

Hrm. Man-hips. Now there's a concept that needs to be looked into. Literally. :smallamused:

Collin152
2008-09-11, 10:44 PM
As long as you're healthy though, as in, it doesn't negatively impact your life.

It's related to a blood test and CT scan I've had, with no conclusive cause of all the related problems.

Does that count as negativly impacting?
Not that it matters that much, considering.

I'd probably have a crush on you if you were male, Pocketa, tho.

Felixaar
2008-09-11, 10:44 PM

If there's something wrong with it then baby, I don't wanna be right.

UHHN! Damn, baby, I'm hot.

PhoeKun
2008-09-11, 10:46 PM
I have the world's most stable crush list. Hasn't really changed since thread... 3, I think.

This makes me happy. ^_^

Unique
2008-09-11, 10:52 PM
I have the world's most stable crush list. Hasn't really changed since thread... 3, I think.

This makes me happy. ^_^Now if you had a crush on your crush list, would that make it metastable?

Felixaar
2008-09-11, 10:55 PM

This makes me happy. ^_^

Aww, we really should've hung out more at GenCon then :smallwink:

Pocketa
2008-09-11, 10:56 PM
If there's something wrong with it then baby, I don't wanna be right.

UHHN! Damn, baby, I'm hot.

Seconded. Felix is damn hot.

So hot, he must be damned.

Because he sold his soul for sexy!

Unless he's God's gift to wo/men.

Felixaar
2008-09-11, 10:57 PM
Are you sure you dont have me confused for another BA meetuper? Like, Devon, or something?

Heh, I remember that.

"Devon, just so you know, I don't love you."
"Uh, okay."
"And I don't love you either."
"Yeah, sorry man, me neither."

Cobra_Ikari
2008-09-11, 11:03 PM
Nope, men have hips.
Really. They're not like woman-hips, but they're hips...and some men have the most deliciously formed hips...
::drools::

Hmm...are you referring to the part of the pelvic bone that is feelable in the hip region?

PhoeKun
2008-09-11, 11:03 PM
Aww, we really should've hung out more at GenCon then :smallwink:

Yes, we should have. Should have hung out in Utah, too, but it turns out planes and trains travel cross-country faster than cars. I was bummed out that the mini-meetup ended before I could get there...

RabbitHoleLost
2008-09-11, 11:05 PM
Hmm...are you referring to the part of the pelvic bone that is feelable in the hip region?

Perhaps.
Whatever it is, some men have it more pronounced. And those men are sexy.

Collin152
2008-09-11, 11:07 PM
Perhaps.
Whatever it is, some men have it more pronounced. And those men are sexy.

Yes.
Undoubtably.

Pocketa
2008-09-11, 11:12 PM
Are you sure you dont have me confused for another BA meetuper? Like, Devon, or something?

Heh, I remember that.

"Devon, just so you know, I don't love you."
"Uh, okay."
"And I don't love you either."
"Yeah, sorry man, me neither."

I thought Icewalker was the most attractive before, and he is really cute, but he's way too skinny. It's unhealthy when your collarbones show through a shirt and a thick sweater. Or maybe I'm just used to the 61% of fat America.

Devon is more of the tie between my world and Icewalker's.

You're the most chivalric.

PF is the sweetest.

Joe is the leader, definitely. No doubts. You were more of a guest star, Felix.

Felixaar
2008-09-11, 11:38 PM
Iceboy was scarily skinny... not that theres anything wrong with that. Also, yay, :smallsmile: I'm Chivalric!

And it really was a bummer, Pho. We could have used help with that TV, too... next time.

Thes Hunter
2008-09-11, 11:58 PM
I think this is the first time I've ever been mentioned in this thread.
Tanks!

I did a quick search to prove you wrong... because I am pretty certain I have seen you on many a fan girl list.

But my quick search did indeed prove that you sir in fact correct in that you are quite unloved. Maybe you should stop killing so many people. :smallbiggrin:

Nychta
2008-09-12, 12:02 AM
I just had an idea that is probably stupid, but I had to share it anyways.
If we all submitted our crush lists, and someone collected them, could we make a sort of map? With each user's avatar in a "bubble", and then coloured links to other users' bubbles?

It would be messy, I know. But the thought of a giant map is just so tempting...

Alleine
2008-09-12, 12:03 AM
But somebody called me a whale a few times yesterday. And an elephant.

You know, I've really been wanting to try out a baseball bat wrapped in rusty barbed wire on someone, these people sound like a perfect opportunity!

BTW, its totally for science and not for the violence that I'd do it, I swear!
>.>
<.<

I call girls fat occasionally, but they're generally my friends, its always joking, and usually involves them eating the majority of the contents of my case of skittles. This is usually followed by them calling me fat, many fake tears on my part, and the sticking out of tongues at each other.

RabbitHoleLost
2008-09-12, 12:04 AM
If we all submitted our crush lists, and someone collected them, could we make a sort of map? With each user's avatar in a "bubble", and then coloured links to other users' bubbles?

It would be messy, I know. But the thought of a giant map is just so tempting...

Nadia, Cobra, Thallis and I once did this. Of course, it was just in our little group of friends, but it was still crazy.
And I would point to half the playground =P

Nychta
2008-09-12, 12:08 AM
Nadia, Cobra, Thallis and I once did this. Of course, it was just in our little group of friends, but it was still crazy.

I know you would :smalltongue: But I can't drag myself away from the idea of the crazy colours!

Cobra_Ikari
2008-09-12, 12:09 AM

Aww, but it was fun! Even if it got confusing because you'd remember on of your 6 bajillion crushes after we ran out of space. =P

Love youuuuuu! =3

Thes Hunter
2008-09-12, 12:15 AM
I would be much more willing to name my admirations if they were anon, since then I wouldn't have to worry about hurting anyone's feelings.

Since I just don't know if Shadow can take any more disappointment.

tyckspoon
2008-09-12, 12:21 AM
I would be much more willing to name my admirations if they were anon, since then I wouldn't have to worry about hurting anyone's feelings.

The 4chan version of this thread would be amusing, in a very meta sort of way..

Crush list:
Anon
Anon
Anon
Anon

Aww, Anon likes you too!

..well, ok, this is 4chan I'm theorizing about, so it wouldn't be anywhere near that civil.

Cobra_Ikari
2008-09-12, 12:28 AM
I know you would :smalltongue: But I can't drag myself away from the idea of the crazy colours!

*hugs*...I'll help you map it, then. *breaks out a massive box of crayons*

Thes Hunter
2008-09-12, 12:29 AM
I was thinking more like unique anons, like unique hits.

So the list would be like this:

Ego Slayer (36)
RHL (21)
Pocketa (19.3)
DivaDe(18)
Jae (18)
Sneak (infinity +1)
Rawhide (13)

Blah blah blah.

*Please note all numbers for demonstration purposes only and are type written by trained monkeys randomlly selecting digits on the keyboard. They do not represent the feelings of the poster, and are not based on any fact or opinion, real or imagined. Any appearance of such is all in your head. :smalltongue:

Shadow
2008-09-12, 12:32 AM
I'd be willing to compile this list.
Everyone just PM the names to me....
>.>
<.<

Skippy
2008-09-12, 12:33 AM
I'd be willing to compile this list.
Everyone just PM the names to me....
>.>
<.<

Yeah, just like everyone should just PM you their WW roles, knowing they can trust you, right?

Shadow
2008-09-12, 12:35 AM
It's been known to happen.
*shrugs*

Matter of fact, both you and Thes have done that before... :smallsmile:

Thes Hunter
2008-09-12, 12:39 AM
I pretty certain I have never told you my role without a scry first hun. Nice try. :smalltongue:

Nychta
2008-09-12, 12:39 AM
I'd be willing to compile, too. It would be fun.

Shadow
2008-09-12, 12:42 AM
I was actually joking about the compiling.

And a scry first, sure. That was not set criteria. By the by, have you noticed the Notes Page on the TITANS spread?

Skippy
2008-09-12, 12:43 AM
I pretty certain I have never told you my role without a scry first hun. Nice try. :smalltongue:

I have, however. But, that time it turned out that he was in my team, so everything was alright, even though I hadn't had the chance to scry him yet...

Ah well. Returning to the current topic of the thread... There are no new crushes over here. But I'm beginning to suspect three girls of my class have a crush on me... That's kinda... nice, but frightening at the same time.

Like some kind of anime, with the exception that the girls crushing on me aren't as... well built as the chicks in those animes...

mangosta71
2008-09-12, 12:45 AM
Maybe you should stop killing so many people. :smallbiggrin:

I'm supposed to stop killing people? I wondered what I was doing wrong all this time...

Nychta
2008-09-12, 12:51 AM

And a scry first, sure. That was not set criteria. By the by, have you noticed the Notes Page on the TITANS spread?
Yeah, don't you have some kind of recurring PM backlog problem?

Thes Hunter
2008-09-12, 12:52 AM

I went and looked, thinking that you had placed some sort of comment there yanking my chain just waiting for me to notice it. I was sadly disappointed to find nothing.

@mangosta71, the not killing people was mostly for Shadow... he has a nasty habit of it. Once, when he was in Denver... nevermind, everyone has heard that one.

Shadow
2008-09-12, 12:54 AM
Nadia, you have no idea... :smalleek:

But back on topic, I don't ever really crush anyone I've never met, as I've said before. So, no Gitp crushes for me.

mangosta71
2008-09-12, 12:54 AM
Oh, lovely. Lemme go get my swords back out. So much more elegant than using the 9.

Thes Hunter
2008-09-12, 01:04 AM
I believe there was an anonymous crushes thread once upon a time....

I Believe someone found a way for anonymous emails to be filtered into their email or PM box.

Hrmm... bares some investigating.

Skippy
2008-09-12, 01:11 AM
I think the original idea of the Crush Thread was that it was meant to be anonymous. And Rex was the one with the anonymous e-mail stuff...

Amotis
2008-09-12, 01:14 AM
And Rex was the one with the anonymous e-mail stuff...

Pfft, whatev.

http://behidden.com/user_home_page_emailer.php

http://secret101.com/anonymous101/anon4.htm (just delete pre-written)

http://deadfake.com/Send.aspx

Just need to send it to someone to post.

Skippy
2008-09-12, 01:19 AM
Pfft, whatev.

Hey, when I arrived here, he was the one managing this thread. You can't blame me for not being here before that.

Thes Hunter
2008-09-12, 01:19 AM
I'll volunteer for that. :smallbiggrin:

Since I need to check this account for T2, I might as well check it for crushes as well: [email protected]

Mordokai
2008-09-12, 02:26 AM
@mangosta71, the not killing people was mostly for Shadow... he has a nasty habit of it. Once, when he was in Denver... nevermind, everyone has heard that one.

Emmm.... no, we didn't.

Do share! :smallbiggrin:

Serpentine
2008-09-12, 02:39 AM

It would be messy, I know. But the thought of a giant map is just so tempting......
Dammit, I have way too much stuff to do for you to tempt me with this! >.< I haven't even kept on top of the sexuality graph! What is it about graphs and charts that excites me so? :smallconfused::smallredface:

Heh... The Serp-crushes seem to have dwindled out. Guess extended angry split-up wangst is a real turn-off :smallamused: Nah, 'sallgood :smalltongue: The people who did said long ago, and I haven't been around much lately 'cept to complain, so I don't blame y'alls. This time :smallwink:

Almighty Salmon
2008-09-12, 04:05 AM
Yeeeah, it seems like i'm never getting any crushes recently.

Am I not pretty anymore?! :smallfrown: *Sniff*

PhoeKun
2008-09-12, 04:12 AM
Yeeeah, it seems like i'm never getting any crushes recently.

Am I not pretty anymore?! :smallfrown: *Sniff*

If you want crushes, it's not enough to be pretty. You also need to be a prolific poster. Primarily of pictures, probably. Playgrounders prefer photos. :smalltongue:

Kimusabe
2008-09-12, 04:20 AM
I haven't really been here long enough to develop a crush, so well yeah. (But I'll probably find one starting sometime:smalltongue:)

I think that is such an awesome idea!
Yes, it would be messy, but It would be AWESOMETASTIC!
I would fully help you to make one (If I can)
That would be SO cool to have one... *runs around room in anticipation*

SMEE
2008-09-12, 04:22 AM
I still crush on Kyace. But I'll kiss pretty much anyone. :smallamused:

Rawhide
2008-09-12, 04:38 AM
Eep! This thread has grown so much in such a short time! Granted, most of what was said should be in a different thread... *nudges thread again*

---

Catching up...

Short girls are cute but they cause neck strain. :smallfrown:

Tall girls are easier to make out with. :smalltongue:

If you're getting neck strain you're doing it wrong. A good strong man should be able to lift up or catch a nice small lady and plant a wonderful kiss while holding her tightly and swinging around slowly.

http://imgs.xkcd.com/comics/convincing_pickup_line.png

Serpentine
2008-09-12, 04:43 AM
If you had a different colour for each person, then the line colour could indicate the crusher and link them with the crushee and then when you have a mutual crush the line'd be two different colours, with the crusher's colour at the respective crushee's end...
DAMMIT >.<
>works on cookbook instead<

Mordokai
2008-09-12, 04:45 AM
Your love of graphs is infective...

*wanders of to do something creative*

Kimusabe
2008-09-12, 04:46 AM
If you had a different colour for each person, then the line colour could indicate the crusher and link them with the crushee and then when you have a mutual crush the line'd be two different colours, with the crusher's colour at the respective crushee's end...
DAMMIT >.<

Wow, what's really creepy is that I actually understood that O.O

I never understand these kinds of concepts.
I'm almost scared... > <

Almighty Salmon
2008-09-12, 04:48 AM
DAMMIT >.<

Give in to the temptation, Serpy! Give in! :smalltongue:

Thanatos 51-50
2008-09-12, 05:22 AM
Short women are, in my opinion usually nbetter-looking than tall ones, indeed.

As for neck strain - you're doing something wrong. I'm not sure what, though.

Nychta
2008-09-12, 05:52 AM
Whoa, so if you guys are actually serious about this, we better get orgamanised.

Thufir
2008-09-12, 07:10 AM

I'm disappointed no-one else has done this yet:
http://imgs.xkcd.com/comics/parallel_universe.jpg

The Bushranger
2008-09-12, 07:44 AM
Whoa, so if you guys are actually serious about this, we better get orgamanised.

Freudian slip there? :smallamused:

Serpy, you know I've still got a crush on you...er...need more pictures to keep it up...

Anyway, hmm, new thread AND chart time, so, let's see...

De

Serpy
Roguey
Mauvey
Ego

happyturtle
xNadia
Tia

Anyone female, of age, and breathing - or so sez Magtok. :smalltongue:

randman22222
2008-09-12, 08:16 AM
Meh. They don't have to be breathing for me. Just walking/animated.

Charity
2008-09-12, 08:39 AM
Meh. They don't have to be breathing for me. Just walking/animated.

Happy birthday

http://www.twistedsiblings.com/gallery/albums/random_pics/zombie_pinup.jpg

randman22222
2008-09-12, 08:42 AM
Happy birthday

http://www.twistedsiblings.com/gallery/albums/random_pics/zombie_pinup.jpg

I have changed my mind.

Cristo Meyers
2008-09-12, 08:51 AM
I have changed my mind.

You walked directly into that one...

Trog
2008-09-12, 09:01 AM
Ooo! I'm still on the RHL list! Yays! Thought for sure she would have come to her senses by now.

No crushes in the playground. Lots of cool people though. If you all lived closer that would likely change (darn seas and countries and states and stuff getting in the way). Meantime I'll just have to concentrate on wooing the locals. Er... well one local in particular. Date night again tonight! :smallbiggrin:

Serpentine
2008-09-12, 09:05 AM
Short women are, in my opinion usually nbetter-looking than tall ones, indeed.*sniff* :smallfrown:
:smalltongue:

Serpy, you know I've still got a crush on you...er...need more pictures to keep it up...I'm already the 17th most prolific photo-poster, and that's just the ones that are indexed! :smalleek: If you must, though, then FINE. I'm told that tight sweaters are good for some reason? Check the You thread shortly.
Salmon: Noooo, I shall resist! Also: You're still one of my favourite, and one of the prettiest, Playgrounders :smallwink:

Dallas-Dakota
2008-09-12, 09:17 AM
*is not crushed on by anybody except if Gem Flowers' crush on me still lasts*

Crushes on :
Gem Flower.
Ego. (I know age difference, but damn that avatar is cute....)
Curly.
xnadia.

And Pocketa would if not for age difference. Along with some other women.
Serp, t'is more sibling-y.

*does not crush on Rogue*
*waits for cries of 'impossible' and 'liar' to come*
*tells everybody its a sibling thing, and siblings....ewww, thats only like allowed in the shipping thread or something...*

randman22222
2008-09-12, 09:19 AM
*Crushes on the absurd concept of actually posting my crush. :smalltongue:*

banjo1985
2008-09-12, 10:16 AM
I do like the idea of a big messy diagram for this thing...it appeals to my ridiculously ordered inner mind.

Just put me in the top right-hand corner all on my own. :smalltongue:

Castaras
2008-09-12, 10:19 AM

This makes me happy. ^_^

Likewise. ^.^ (although on different people :smalltongue:)

Serpentine
2008-09-12, 10:20 AM
With all this talk of "siblings" (aw DD :smallredface:), I kinda wanna make a Playground family tree, too...

Dallas-Dakota
2008-09-12, 10:25 AM
With all this talk of "siblings" (aw DD :smallredface:), I kinda wanna make a Playground family tree, too...
Bit off topic, but somehow with Playground family I'm through and through somehow related to BOTH Dr. Bath AND Magtok......

Weird huh....
Also family playground :

My direct siblings :
Rogue
Bor.

Rogue's siblings :
Haruki
Salmon.
Can't remember it any further.... But feel free to make a playground family tree.

Shadow
2008-09-12, 10:26 AM
If this "playground family tree" thing keeps going, you should make a separate thread for it.
If you do so, I'm an only child. A bastard, as it were.

Calamity
2008-09-12, 10:32 AM
@Shadow: Same here.

Anywho, someone's actually gonna make this chart? It would be pretty cool, I suppose. It'd get pretty messy though. Especially considering the amount of crushes some people have...

*looks at RHL*

...Not mentioning any names. :smalltongue:

RabbitHoleLost
2008-09-12, 10:48 AM
@Shadow: Same here.

Anywho, someone's actually gonna make this chart? It would be pretty cool, I suppose. It'd get pretty messy though. Especially considering the amount of crushes some people have...

*looks at RHL*

...Not mentioning any names. :smalltongue:

<<
>>
I like Calamity and Dihan, too.
But like Cristo/Lady Meyers, its as a pair.

Mah internets family:

Brothers: Kaela, Kyrian, blackout
Sister: Happyturtle

Dragonrider
2008-09-12, 10:57 AM
CurlyKitGirl is my sis. I don't know who that makes me related to, but whatever. :smalltongue:

Dallas-Dakota
2008-09-12, 11:17 AM
I actually made the fricken' thread, its now waiting to be swept into the dark depths of pages 5 and 6. (http://www.giantitp.com/forums/showthread.php?t=90785)

Unique
2008-09-12, 02:11 PM
http://imgs.xkcd.com/comics/convincing_pickup_line.pngRawhide, you just found the way to my heart.

Granted, there are several, and yes, many do, in fact, pass through my stomach, but still...

Oh, and ditto Thufir.

So I guess you could say that I crush by proxy on Randall Munroe.
I enjoy being surreal...

Nychta
2008-09-12, 04:24 PM
*reads thread properly*
*hugs both D-D and Bushranger*

CurlyKitGirl
2008-09-12, 04:37 PM
My crushes are very stable. And the awesome crushes are too.

Crushes:
Bath
Skippy
Salmon

Awesome crushes:
RHL
Serpy
Roguey
DRider
Cassie
randman
Kaela
And many more.

Thes Hunter
2008-09-12, 05:26 PM
*sigh* No anon crushes in my box.

And here I was hoping to be able to hide my admirations/crushes/weva in the masses of others.

*le sigh*

Maybe I'll just have to be man enough to air them here... more so then I already have.

Pocketa
2008-09-12, 06:43 PM

If you have a facebook, there's an app like that. It connects all your friends. Put them in a circle, okay? then draw lines to the people they crush on.

Felixaar
2008-09-12, 07:00 PM
Come on Thes, be a Man!

Not literally!

Thes Hunter
2008-09-12, 07:24 PM
@pocketa

That would almost work... except some of the people I crush on here aren't on facebook and some of the people I crush on there aren't here.

And some are both places. :smallwink:

@Felix, Be's a man and takes her 50 cent discount. (And it's a reference to an excellent comic routine that I can't link here because it is WAY too offensive.)

Felixaar
2008-09-12, 07:28 PM
Thanks, Thessy, that improved my headache reeeel good :smallsmile::smalltongue::smallwink:

Pocketa
2008-09-12, 07:32 PM
That was just like the idea for how it could work, and I don't use facebook much, but the concept is nice.

Cristo Meyers
2008-09-12, 07:33 PM
bleh, facebook...never.

'Course, I also said I'd never get a blog, and we can all see how that turned out...

DraPrime
2008-09-12, 07:35 PM
Facebook is a massive waste of time. After all the nagging from my friends, I got it, and now I just log on once a week to confirm/reject requests.

Sneak
2008-09-12, 07:38 PM
Facebook is a massive waste of time. After all the nagging from my friends, I got it, and now I just log on once a week to confirm/reject requests.

Not true. For the most part, it's just a timesink, but it can actually be an excellent way to keep in touch with people that you don't live remotely close to (for example, for me, people in Asia).

Err...

*looks around*

Uhhh...

*re-lurks*

Cristo Meyers
2008-09-12, 07:39 PM
Oh it has it's uses, no doubt, it's just not my thing at all.

Pocketa
2008-09-12, 07:50 PM
I agree with CM, it's just not my thing. I'm way too busy, what with college, school, work...

Felixaar
2008-09-12, 07:54 PM
Same as me. Same with Myspace.

But to get back on track, I crush Serpentine, and NOT just because she's neglected.

Pocketa
2008-09-12, 08:09 PM
Felix, but he already knows.

Cristo Meyers
2008-09-12, 08:51 PM
gah, I suppose I should spill it...

no...no...you guys will just have to writhe with impatience at my tight-lipped-ness :smalltongue:

Thes Hunter
2008-09-12, 08:54 PM
Ut oh.... married crushes.... *cues the drama* :smallwink:

Not that I don't have any of my own, which is half the reason I wanted to post my list in sekrit. But what can I say, I just really dig myself.

Cristo Meyers
2008-09-12, 09:00 PM
bah, LadyMeyers knows words are just words...

please stop hitting me, dear...

black dragoon
2008-09-12, 09:01 PM
What no love foe a fallen Knight?:smallbiggrin:
Just kidding. I've haruhi or rather the other way around really.:smallwink:

Cobra_Ikari
2008-09-12, 09:53 PM
I agree with CM, it's just not my thing. I'm way too busy, what with college, school, work...

...lies! You're not in college! D=

Cristo Meyers
2008-09-12, 09:55 PM
...lies! You're not in college! D=

She is if you use the British sense of the word...

...I think...

chef781
2008-09-12, 09:56 PM
awesome! some real people!!!
I, um, kind like lunaya. heh. ;)

Pocketa
2008-09-12, 11:11 PM
There's a cutie I've seen around since last year, and I never made a move, and he's been single for a while, and he is inclined towards my gender.

In Orcestra, he plays bass, and I play piano, and there are too many pianist/percussionist, so the teacher wants me on bass (we only have 2 bassists and there's only 1 piano for us to use) and would get me a bass for free and LESSONS FROM THE CUTIE!

How awesome is that!

EvilElitest
2008-09-12, 11:25 PM
hey this thread is back. Hooray
from
EE

Thes Hunter
2008-09-12, 11:28 PM
and would get me a bass for free and LESSONS FROM THE CUTIE!

How awesome is that!

Sounds like an all around win!

FdL
2008-09-12, 11:59 PM
This thread so lacks Scorpina crushes that it ought ashame someone. Mainly because I know they are there.

In any case, more for me :p Prove me wrong ;)

*crushes on Scorpina* ^^

Collin152
2008-09-13, 12:02 AM
Hey, if I were a lesbian (discounting the possibility of me beign a heterosexual of any kind as being silly and unfathomable), I would have a crush on Scorp.

FdL
2008-09-13, 12:03 AM
Hey, if I were a lesbian (discounting the possibility of me beign a heterosexual of any kind as being silly and unfathomable), I would have a crush on Scorp.

You're damn right :)

RabbitHoleLost
2008-09-13, 12:03 AM
Of course, I have my list of men uninterested in women who I'd kill to be a man for.
The top of the list being Kneenibble, and then Kaela and Collin...

Collin152
2008-09-13, 12:06 AM
Of course, I have my list of men uninterested in women who I'd kill to be a man for.
The top of the list being Kneenibble, and then Kaela and Collin...

Aww, that certainly merits a hug.
*hug*

Fan
2008-09-13, 12:06 AM
I have my list, and I is keeping it secret. Details at 2.:smallbiggrin:

RabbitHoleLost
2008-09-13, 12:18 AM
I have my list, and I is keeping it secret. Details at 2.:smallbiggrin:

No fun in keeping secrets.

Fan
2008-09-13, 12:36 AM
Not for long at least.
I'll spiler post my crushes soon for those of you itnerested.:smallsmile:

Phae Nymna
2008-09-13, 12:46 AM
To Repeat, and Edit:

(Super Special Favorites)
Doihaveaname?
Calamity
Kneenible
Collin152
Aziraphile
Rubakhin

(Anyone see a pattern emerging?)

These break from pattern:

RHL
BRC
LHC (I can crush on a machine...)
D-D

aaaaand...

Almost all Britons. Period.

Also:

Boy I Like in Real Life
Boy Who Sits Next to Me in Band
Boy Who's a Jerk but Quite Cute
Several Boys on my American Football Team (Embarrassing, I assure you.)
Girl in my Advisory Group
Friend who is Female and Dutch
Friend who is Female and I have known Forever
Daniel from Most Recent Season of Shear Genius
And more...

Fan
2008-09-13, 12:55 AM
While my crush list is not nearly so massive as AW's, it is no less important.:smalltongue:

Female crushes:

RHL, yes I shall admit it so long as Kaela doesn't butcher me.
PhoeKun, Never actually talked to her otuside the shipping thread, but thats my shy coming out.
Happyturtle. Yes even though shes married.
--------------------------------------------------------------------------

Male crushes

Kaela, although he doesn't talk to me much anymore.
Calamity.
For a little bit I crushed on Mordy.

Felixaar
2008-09-13, 01:14 AM
Felix, but he already knows.

T'tally mutual, dear.

But whats this I hear about you and some bass playin' cutie? :smallannoyed: :smallamused:

Dallas-Dakota
2008-09-13, 02:10 AM
*snip*
D-D
*snip*
Friend who is Female and Dutch
*snip*
Errr. *awkward hug for crushing on me but awkward because I"m quite straight*

And a dutch female friend huh? What province is she from hmm?

Phae Nymna
2008-09-13, 02:13 AM
Errr. *awkward hug for crushing on me but awkward because I"m quite straight*

And a dutch female friend huh? What province is she from hmm?

No idea where in Dutchland. (DON'T JUDGE ME!)

And, it's sort of crush more of manadmiration.

Dallas-Dakota
2008-09-13, 02:17 AM
No idea where in Dutchland. (DON'T JUDGE ME!)

And, it's sort of crush more of manadmiration.
*judges AW* :smalltongue: Nah, just kidding.

Comfortable, I am more with that.:smalltongue:

randman22222
2008-09-13, 02:46 AM
Hmm... I'm crushed on by more people than I'd've expected. :smallconfused:

Nychta
2008-09-13, 04:06 AM
Hmm... I'm crushed on by more people than I'd've expected. :smallconfused:

Yeah, same here.

Also, I randomly went into the You thread, which I never do, and 'Zira is so hot.

Exeson
2008-09-13, 04:16 AM
Yeah, same here.

You're a kick-ass kiwi with sass, what is there not to crush on? :smalltongue:

Dallas-Dakota
2008-09-13, 04:21 AM
Seconded.

And you're damn cute when you get upset about being NZ and not aussie.:smallamused:

Mordokai
2008-09-13, 04:24 AM
I get to tease her daily :smallbiggrin:

Nychta
2008-09-13, 04:31 AM
Would it be terribly egotistical to sig this?

Seconded.

And you're damn cute when you get upset about being NZ and not aussie.:smallamused:

I get to tease her daily :smallbiggrin:
It's not funny.
It's NOT FUNNY!
IT'S NOT FUNNY!!!

Also, should you ever meet me, don't call me cute. Kimusabe can attest to the fact that I hate this.

Kimusabe
2008-09-13, 04:33 AM
It's not funny.
It's NOT FUNNY!
IT'S NOT FUNNY!!!

Also, should you ever meet me, don't call me cute. Kimusabe can attest to the fact that I hate this.

Yes, yes I can. And I have suffered the consicuences of such action TOO many times to do it again :smalleek:

Ethrael
2008-09-13, 04:37 AM
Ah, a new thread for us uncrushed to relish in the delight and joy of no-one liking us. :smalltongue:

I've just done a search of this and the previous thread and not once have I been mentioned, apart from randman where he specifically stated it wasn't a crush... :smallannoyed:

Oh well, I'll be floating somewhere around here...

*floats nearby*
*invisi-belly*

Dallas-Dakota
2008-09-13, 04:41 AM

It's not funny.
It's NOT FUNNY!
IT'S NOT FUNNY!!!

Thenk whoever's up there that I lost a major part of my cute irl when I was 14-ish...

Nychta
2008-09-13, 04:47 AM
Thenk whoever's up there that I lost a major part of my cute irl when I was 14-ish...
Aw. :smallfrown: You still cute! I saw your pics on the You thread, too!

I just don't like being called cute.

Dallas-Dakota
2008-09-13, 05:01 AM
Aw. :smallfrown: You still cute! I saw your pics on the You thread, too!

I just don't like being called cute.
I was cuter back then.

And don't call me cute if you don't want to be called cute as well.:smallannoyed:

Nychta
2008-09-13, 05:10 AM
I was cuter back then.

And don't call me cute if you don't want to be called cute as well.:smallannoyed:

Fine.

Also, I've started compiling crushes. Should you want to make my life a whole lot easier, send me a PM with your crushes. Make the subject "Crushes" and just type 'em in.

Ethrael
2008-09-13, 05:16 AM
@^ "Compiling" meaning indexing? Ooh, kk.

Also, as the good leader of the uncrushed that I am, I'm currently trying to find an avatarist to make a banner for those who are as unfortunate as I am. If anyone has any ideas for one, send me a PM. I suck at wit, puns or jokes so I'm kinda at loss. :smallsmile:

Nychta
2008-09-13, 05:27 AM
I'm having trouble thinking of an easy-to read key. Here's what I'm tossing around.

Suppose my crushes are Rawhide and Exeson.
D-D and Exeson are crushing on me, but Rawhide is not.

My bubble would have a blue arrow to Rawhide's bubble (non-mutual crush).
My bubble would have a green arrow towards Exeson's bubble (mutual crush).
D-D's bubble would have a blue arrow towards my bubble.

Makes sense? Any objections?

Dallas-Dakota
2008-09-13, 05:34 AM
Wouldn't something like this be more simple :
http://i119.photobucket.com/albums/o135/legolas-maxx/Crushmapitp.png

And didn't Serp offer to sacrifice herself make it?

Rawhide
2008-09-13, 05:41 AM
We all know its going to end up looking something like this: http://www.touchgraph.com/TGGoogleBrowser.php?start=www.giantitp.com&signed=false

Dallas-Dakota
2008-09-13, 05:45 AM
Not something like this ? :smalltongue:
Only with crushes instead of family.
http://i119.photobucket.com/albums/o135/legolas-maxx/ITPfamilyextended3.png

Serpentine
2008-09-13, 05:53 AM
And didn't Serp offer to sacrifice herself make it?Not quite... though the temptation was nigh-overwhelming.
I was thinking a colour-code system, in which a line would be the colour corresponding to the colour assigned the crusher, and a mutual crush having a different colour at each end. For example, I (purple) crush on Amotis (blue) and Saithis (black), and Amotis (blue) and Jibar (pink) crush on me. The line between me and Saithis would be purple, the one between me and Jibar would be pink, and the one between myself and Amotis would be blue at my end and purple at his. But arrows work too, and take up fewer colours...

DD, I don't know whether it'd be possible in this situation, but family trees normally have a particular system that automatically signifies sibling/parent/cousin/whatever relations, like this (http://www.lauraplantation.com/family_tree.jpg). It'd be cool to have one set up to actually delienate family groups...

Dallas-Dakota
2008-09-13, 05:57 AM
Serp, all I have to say :

Oddly, I was looking at page two when I though, It'd be amusing to get a geneology program and start trying to enter all this baffling data, just to see if the program would get ticked off and walk out of the computer, shouting, "I QUIT!" :smallbiggrin:

Nychta
2008-09-13, 06:00 AM
We all know its going to end up looking something like this: http://www.touchgraph.com/TGGoogleBrowser.php?start=www.giantitp.com&signed=false

...Wow.

I want one.

...also, D-D, love it, but <3 colours:smalltongue: Can't drag myself away from teh colours!

I'm gonna make a red line for established couples.

EDIT:How did I miss all those posts? Well, Serpy, either would work. I'll start off with arrows, and we'll see how it goes. I'm just concerned that tracking the lines will be hard enough without having to follow a line that changes colour.

Dallas-Dakota
2008-09-13, 06:05 AM
...Wow.

I want one.

Your wish is granted.:smalltongue: (http://www.touchgraph.com/TGGoogleBrowser.php?start=xnadia&signed=false)

Rawhide
2008-09-13, 06:05 AM
You do realise that once this is all set up, people will start playing six degrees of crushing Kevin (http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Six_degrees_of_kevin_bacon).

Nychta
2008-09-13, 06:40 AM
Guess what, it's messy already.

Almighty Salmon
2008-09-13, 06:42 AM
Crushes:
Bath
Skippy
Salmon

Victory! I'm still in your list! :smallbiggrin:

*Celebration*

Rawhide
2008-09-13, 06:45 AM
A colour for each person is never going to work, there are far too many people and far too few colours that are different enough.

Also, there's no reason you can't use both arrows and colours in combination.

Exeson
2008-09-13, 07:55 AM

Not in the slightest. :smallbiggrin:

randman22222
2008-09-13, 08:01 AM
Yeah, same here.

Also, I randomly went into the You thread, which I never do, and 'Zira is so hot.

But guess what? He's into guys. One of us actually is a guy. :smallbiggrin:
*Thppt.*

Thufir
2008-09-13, 08:39 AM
Almost all Britons. Period.

What is this 'almost' nonsense?

But guess what? He's into guys. One of us actually is a guy. :smallbiggrin:
*Thppt.*

IIRC, he's actually attracted to both genders, but more into guys.

banjo1985
2008-09-13, 09:18 AM
What is this 'almost' nonsense?

Well Thufir...it's either you or me....duel to see who will remain uncrushed? :smallamused:

I choose the Venezualan combat cuttlefish.

Micate
2008-09-13, 02:16 PM
Also, as the good leader of the uncrushed that I am, I'm currently trying to find an avatarist to make a banner for those who are as unfortunate as I am. If anyone has any ideas for one, send me a PM. I suck at wit, puns or jokes so I'm kinda at loss. :smallsmile:

You know, I was going to say something about how we're only uncrushed because we're not noticed, but with a snazzy banner it'll be hard NOT to notice us. Although I think I did get crushed on by either a pixie or a non-FB regular(at the very least, someone I didn't recognize, and can't remember) in one of the first threads.

For ideas... how about a line of crushed soda cans, and then one labeled "Me" in the middle, still standing. Maybe something like "Crush me if you can", or "Maybe I'm better left uncrushed"(if that's the direction you meant with the banner), or something better someone else comes up with...

Or maybe a gingerbread-man with "Run run as fast as you can, you can't crush me, I'm the GB man".

But I liked "Crush me if you can" as a nice catchy line better... just not too sure what imagery to go with it.

zeratul
2008-09-13, 02:26 PM
I'm having trouble thinking of an easy-to read key. Here's what I'm tossing around.

Suppose my crushes are Rawhide and Exeson.
D-D and Exeson are crushing on me, but Rawhide is not.

My bubble would have a blue arrow to Rawhide's bubble (non-mutual crush).
My bubble would have a green arrow towards Exeson's bubble (mutual crush).
D-D's bubble would have a blue arrow towards my bubble.

Makes sense? Any objections?

OBJECTION! never gets old man, never gets old

Ethrael
2008-09-13, 02:32 PM
*uses scissors*

For ideas... how about a line of crushed soda cans, and then one labeled "Me" in the middle, still standing. Maybe something like "Crush me if you can", or "Maybe I'm better left uncrushed"(if that's the direction you meant with the banner), or something better someone else comes up with...

Or maybe a gingerbread-man with "Run run as fast as you can, you can't crush me, I'm the GB man".

But I liked "Crush me if you can" as a nice catchy line better... just not too sure what imagery to go with it.

Hmmm...interesting. The only idea I had was loads of bodies lying squished on the ground and one still standing screaming at the sky. "Hey! What about me!" But I guess the can would be a little more non-bodysquishinessy. But yeah, I like the can one.

Micate
2008-09-13, 02:46 PM
Now, what flavor crush should the sodas be? :smallcool:
(only just remembered that Crush is a soda, although I've only ever seen it in bottles, it must exist in can form also right?)

Felixaar
2008-09-13, 02:49 PM
You're anti-bodysqusihing? Pfft. Pansy :smalltongue:

Calamity
2008-09-13, 02:58 PM
(Super Special Favorites)
Calamity

Male crushes

Kaela, although he doesn't talk to me much anymore.
Calamity.
For a little bit I crushed on Mordy.

Since I apparently failed my spot check, twice, let me just say, I'm flattered.

Pocketa
2008-09-13, 03:01 PM
Now, what flavor crush should the sodas be? :smallcool:
(only just remembered that Crush is a soda, although I've only ever seen it in bottles, it must exist in can form also right?)

It does come in cans as well, at least over here.

Felixaar
2008-09-13, 03:09 PM
Y'kno, that depends on the requited status of crushes... somewould be sweet, but kind of offputting (crushes from people you dont crush on), some would be absolutely perfect (mutual crush) and some would just be dissapointing (crushes to people who dont recipitate).

Pocketa
2008-09-13, 03:35 PM
Y'kno, that depends on the requited status of crushes... somewould be sweet, but kind of offputting (crushes from people you dont crush on), some would be absolutely perfect (mutual crush) and some would just be dissapointing (crushes to people who dont recipitate).

One could argue it could be "crushing".

The Bushranger
2008-09-13, 03:36 PM
One could argue it could be "crushing".

*takes 2d4 PUN damage*
Owww. That was cruel and unusual, sis. :smalltongue:

Felixaar
2008-09-13, 03:38 PM
Which is the best kind of punishment :smallwink:

Pocketa
2008-09-13, 03:39 PM
*takes 2d4 PUN damage*
Owww. That was cruel and unusual, sis. :smalltongue:

Yeah, I'm in your forum, violating your rights.

Dallas-Dakota
2008-09-13, 03:44 PM
I'm really having a >.< face now.

Crush list is still the same...

Pocketa
2008-09-13, 03:47 PM
DD, I have a crush on all your awesome avatars that seem to change hourly.

The Bushranger
2008-09-13, 03:48 PM
Heh, there's a few avvies I'd crush on. ^_^

Collin152
2008-09-13, 03:49 PM
Boy Who's a Jerk but Quite Cute

I think I know this guy.
He is cute.

Nychta
2008-09-13, 04:03 PM
@Exeson: sig'd.

I'm continuing with the chart o' doom.

Pocketa
2008-09-13, 04:06 PM
I think I know this guy.
He is cute.

But isn't he with that one girl? :smallamused:

Collin152
2008-09-13, 04:07 PM
But isn't he with that one girl? :smallamused:

He wishes.
She's with the guy who may as well be Bi, but isn't.

Dallas-Dakota
2008-09-13, 04:11 PM
DD, I have a crush on all your awesome avatars that seem to change hourly.
Thenkies.

And not hourly.
I just got this brand new one from Onasuma for catmuffin week and I got the Catatar from Banjo a few days ago.(All requested though)

Pocketa
2008-09-13, 04:12 PM
He wishes.
She's with the guy who may as well be Bi, but isn't.

Oh pooh.

But doesn't that guy totally want that other girl's boyfriend, because of that thing in 7th?

Dallas-Dakota
2008-09-13, 04:19 PM
You mean that guy?:smalleek:

Collin152
2008-09-13, 04:19 PM
Oh pooh.

But doesn't that guy totally want that other girl's boyfriend, because of that thing in 7th?

You'd think, but no, that was me.

Dallas-Dakota
2008-09-13, 04:23 PM
*gently nudges thread back into thread*

Crush list is still the olde same.....

TheCountAlucard
2008-09-13, 04:27 PM
Dim intAttractiveness As Integer
Dim blnCuteAvatar As Boolean
Dim strCrushName As String
Dim blnMaleFemale As Boolean

Private Sub lstListAlucardCrushes_Click
strCrushName = InputBox("What is your name?", 0, 0, 0)
If InputBox("Are you male or female?", 0, 0, 0) = "female" Then
blnMaleFemale = True
Else
blnMaleFemale = False
End If
intAttractiveness = InputBox("Rate your attractiveness from 1 to 10.", 0, 0, 0)
If InputBox("Is your avatar cute? y/n", 0, 0, 0) = "y" Then
blnCuteAvatar = True
Else
blnCuteAvatar = False
End If
If blnMaleFemale = True And blnCuteAvatar = True And intAttractiveness >= 5 Then
lstListAlucardCrushes.Items.Add(strCrushName)
End If
End Sub

Exeson
2008-09-13, 04:30 PM
Dim intAttractiveness As Integer
Dim blnCuteAvatar As Boolean
Dim strCrushName As String

Private Sub lstListAlucardCrushes_Click
strCrushName = InputBox("What is your name?", 0, 0, 0)
intAttractiveness = InputBox("Rate your attractiveness from 1 to 10.", 0, 0, 0)
If InputBox("Is your avatar cute? y/n", 0, 0, 0) = "y" Then
blnCuteAvatar = True
Else
blnCuteAvatar = False
End If
If blnCuteAvatar = True And intAttractiveness >= 5 Then
lstListAlucardCrushes.Items.Add(strCrushName)
End If
End Sub

wow. so this is what being slapped in the face by pure geek is like. I feel... smarter...

Nychta
2008-09-13, 04:38 PM
Warning, huge image.
http://i196.photobucket.com/albums/aa242/Jayessx/cru.png

Dallas-Dakota
2008-09-13, 04:40 PM
You missed out on that Gem also crushes on me, thus making it a mutual crush.:smallredface::smallsmile:

RabbitHoleLost
2008-09-13, 04:40 PM
Red lines indicate marriage, or dating, Nadi?

Ethrael
2008-09-13, 04:41 PM
^ Whow woa!

I'm guessing Blue means non-mutual, Green means mutual and red means couple?

Also, I posted some crushed sometime last thread, sorry to not message you them: Curly, Rogue and that's all I remember.

TheCountAlucard
2008-09-13, 04:42 PM
Warning, huge image.

...And where's Alucard?!? :smalltongue:

Some o' my crushes...

Serpy
RHL
Mauvey
DivaDe21
Roguey
Tialait

Calamity
2008-09-13, 04:42 PM
This graph is wrong! :smalltongue:

I mean, what about me and Dihan? Definitely more than a crush.

Also, I did post some other crushes in the past:
I'm da Rogue!
Casatras
Curly
Jibar

RabbitHoleLost
2008-09-13, 04:43 PM
Well, if red IS couple, there is missing Cobra/Rabbit loves!
But, thanks, Nadi!

Dallas-Dakota
2008-09-13, 04:43 PM
Warning, huge image.
See, its not as easy as it looks.

Nychta
2008-09-13, 04:44 PM
Thanks guys. At the moment I'm only working with this thread's interlinking crushes.

Red = marriage (As far as I can tell)
Pink = dating
Blue = nonmutual
Green = mutual

I'll go add those now.

Haleyintraining
2008-09-13, 04:48 PM
Waaaa! Nobody likes me! :smallfrown:

Exeson
2008-09-13, 04:49 PM
Warning, huge image.

You missed me out. :smallfrown:

Crushes:
XNadia
CSK

BTW: You sigged me so that has got to be 1 for me right? So the score is now 3:2? :smalltongue:

SDF
2008-09-13, 04:51 PM
I came to say I had a crush, but after reading the chart ended up voting for Pat Buchanan.

Dallas-Dakota
2008-09-13, 04:53 PM
People who crush on Rogue : Infinity˛

Nychta
2008-09-13, 04:53 PM
Sure, 3:2. Adding crushes from Ethrael onward.

Exeson
2008-09-13, 04:59 PM
Sure, 3:2.

Wait, where is the sass? No sarcasm? admitting it that easily? are you ok?

It is like you are running to shoulder barge a door and the person on the other side just opens it as you are about to hit it, and you are just left running feeling awkward...

Nychta
2008-09-13, 05:00 PM
Wait, where is the sass? No sarcasm? admitting it that easily? are you ok?

It is like you are running to shoulder barge a door and the person on the other side just opens it as you are about to hit it, and you are just left running feeling awkward...

Brain fried :smalltongue:

Dallas-Dakota
2008-09-13, 05:01 PM
No she's prolly not, me crushing on her has most likely affected her mental stability.:smalltongue:

Nychta
2008-09-13, 05:06 PM
I'm beginning to wonder whether having Rogue and Curly in there was redundant.

Dallas-Dakota
2008-09-13, 05:07 PM
Rogue was redundant.

Curly however, I'd like to keep on there, since it seems the people she crushes on and her crushers are pretty equal. And I crush on her.

Castaras
2008-09-13, 05:08 PM
And you put Curly and Me, and not Exachix and Me, where it's mutual, and an actual relationship? :smalltongue:

Nychta
2008-09-13, 05:10 PM
reminder: I'm only working with this thread's crushes, and whatever you care to PM me.

Cassie, are you saying that you want your mutual crush with Exachix added?

Castaras
2008-09-13, 05:11 PM
Indeed .

Nychta
2008-09-13, 05:13 PM
Or is it a pink or a red line?

Castaras
2008-09-13, 05:15 PM
Definitely not Red! :smalltongue: I'm only 15! :smallbiggrin: :smallamused:

Pink does seem better actually...

Nychta
2008-09-13, 05:17 PM
Map updated.

For those wondering where their crush is, there are two possible explanations.
1. It's not in this thread and you haven't PMed me.
2. Neither you nor your crush are linked to anyone else yet, and I'm waiting for the right time to slot you in.

For those wondering why their crush is not shown as mutual, it's because your crushee hasn't posted here or PMed me.

Exeson
2008-09-13, 05:18 PM
Or is it a pink or a red line?

I think Lensman would object strongly to a red line. So would British law. :smalltongue:

Calamity
2008-09-13, 05:19 PM
Map updated.

Are you sure? I even tried refreshing and it's still the same.

Exachix
2008-09-13, 05:20 PM
*takes map*

*tries to navigate*

*complains* Hey xNadia! It can't find my way. Where's this place called Doihaveaname?

=P.

Also, I can't see that the map has updated. As you're uploading to photobucket, you need to;
1) Change the filename and upload.
or 2) Clear your Cache!

Nychta
2008-09-13, 05:26 PM
Hm, maybe this will work.
http://i196.photobucket.com/albums/aa242/Jayessx/cru-1.png

Raistlin1040
2008-09-13, 05:27 PM
Hmm. That line from me to De should be green (I have proof too!).

Otherwise awesome.

And I'm on the list twice. Badass.

Mordokai
Confusing...

Exeson
There is a depressingly small amount of green on that map. It makes Exeson sad.

I'm also considering developing a crush on Castaras just to mess the whole map up :smalltongue:

Calamity
2008-09-13, 05:28 PM
Okay:

1) Dihan = Doihavename?
2) Our line would be pink.

RabbitHoleLost
2008-09-13, 05:28 PM
Confusing...

Isn't it great? :smallbiggrin: ((You are currently lined from me and Fanboy, if that's any help, Mordy))
Also, Nadi, did you not put a pink line from me to Cobra because there's noone else to attach him to?

TheCountAlucard
2008-09-13, 05:30 PM
Oops! I forgot, I'm crushing on happyturtle, too...

Ethrael
^
|
|
I'm there! :biggrin:

Just wanted to make sure everyone knew that. :smalltongue:

*goes off dancing the "I'm on a chart" boogie*

Nychta
Lack of green is due to my incomplete list of crushes.
Raistlin, yeah, uh, it was getting messy, so I was like "I'm sure he won't mind if he's there twice."

Oh yeah, Cobra, and Doihaveaname?. Fixing in 3...2....1

Almighty Salmon
2008-09-13, 05:31 PM
Let's see here..

. The crush between me and Curly should be mutual.
. I may also have a small, small crush on RHL.
. There should be a red line between Magtok and Bath. :smallamused:

Yeeeah, i'll take any chance I can to further complicate a map ^-^

Mordokai
2008-09-13, 05:32 PM
Isn't it great? :smallbiggrin: ((You are currently lined from me and Fanboy, if that's any help, Mordy))

No, I got that. And there should be three lines leading from me(perhaps even one green?), but two of them already know about this and the third one doesn't know yet and I'm too much of chicken to admit it. Personally or publically.

But it's still damn confusing :smalltongue:

Bor the Barbarian Monk
2008-09-13, 05:32 PM
Hm, maybe this will work.
http://i196.photobucket.com/albums/aa242/Jayessx/cru-1.png
Note all the completely invisible lines radiating from my name to various females. This is because my unknown crushes are:

1. Much younger than me, but legal.
2. So young I would be arrested for simply mentioning them.
3. Married.
4. Spoken for in general.
5. Live so far away that revealing a crush would simply be painfully useless.

:smallsigh:

A spoken-for bunny crushes on me, while I maintain a lack of crush on her so as not to freak out her boyfriend...and that's it. Kinda sad how my virtual romantic life sucks, just like my real one. :smallfrown:

RabbitHoleLost
2008-09-13, 05:35 PM
No, I got that. And there should be three lines leading from me(perhaps even one green?), but two of them already know about this and the third one doesn't know yet and I'm too much of chicken to admit it. Personally or publically.

But it's still damn confusing :smalltongue:
Aww.
Denying knowledge of crushes is no fun.
Why not just tell them? The worst they can do is reject you, and then...depending on how they do this, they may not have been worth the affection in the first place.

This is my general opinion on keeping crushes secrets for everyone, unless its like Bor and you could possibly be arrested :smalltongue:

Nychta
2008-09-13, 05:36 PM
Hum, this calls for new rulings.

1. The updated pic will be posted each 24 hours. Any more is kinda a waste of time and internet.
2. I'm having to trust you that you're only submitting RL marriages. Playground marriages are, I believe, for the Family thread.

Mordy, if you gave me a list, I could fix it.

Salmon, I'll go fix your mutual crush and your crush on RHL.

Cobra_Ikari
2008-09-13, 05:37 PM
Note all the completely invisible lines radiating from my name to various females. This is because my unknown crushes are:

1. Much younger than me, but legal.
2. So young I would be arrested for simply mentioning them.
3. Married.
4. Spoken for in general.
5. Live so far away that revealing a crush would simply be painfully useless.

:smallsigh:

A spoken-for bunny crushes on me, while I maintain a lack of crush on her so as not to freak out her boyfriend...and that's it. Kinda sad how my virtual romantic life sucks, just like my real one. :smallfrown:

If you are referring to mah Rabbitloves, you are allowed to crush on her, you know. I know how amazingly wonderful she is, and I'd be a fool to think I was the only one. *snuggles her*

Mordokai
2008-09-13, 05:38 PM
Aww.
Denying knowledge of crushes is no fun.
Why not just tell them? The worst they can do is reject you, and then...depending on how they do this, they may not have been worth the affection in the first place.

This is my general opinion on keeping crushes secrets for everyone, unless its like Bor and you could possibly be arrested :smalltongue:

*scratches back of the head*

Yeah, there is truth in what you say. I just can't bring myself to say it. Stupid, I know, but then again, I'm quite a stupid guy :smallsmile:

Smack me! God knows I deserve it.

Nychta
2008-09-13, 05:42 PM
*smacks Mordy*

Now hand me that crush list before it's too hard to put 'em all in!

Calamity
2008-09-13, 05:43 PM
Hmm, I'd say that if I wasn't taken I'd have crushes on:

Salmon ('Cos he's just awesome)
'Zira (Same, really)
FF fanboy
Admiral Walrus
Ego

And no, the 3rd and 4th were not just for mutuality. They were for honesty. And also keeping you busy with that chart, xNadia. :smalltongue:

Mordokai
2008-09-13, 05:45 PM
*rubs cheek*

You're a friggin sidekick, you don't get to smack the hero :smallannoyed: Lousy sidekicks, thinking they can do everything just cause they saved your life once...

Maybe I'll really send you that list, who knows.

RabbitHoleLost
2008-09-13, 05:46 PM
*rubs cheek*

You're a friggin sidekick, you don't get to smack the hero :smallannoyed: Lousy sidekicks, thinking they can do everything just cause they saved your life once...

Maybe I'll really send you that list, who knows.

<<
>>
:: smacks over the head::
I'm a villain. So...I of all people can do it! =D

Nychta
2008-09-13, 05:48 PM
Okay, okay, I have to go wake up and do study now.

I'll come back to check the thread, but you're much safer PMing me.

Updated to Calamity's post :smallsmile:

Almighty Salmon
2008-09-13, 05:49 PM
Salmon ('Cos he's just awesome)

*Gasp!*

So that's.. two whole crushes for me now? Sweet! X3

Mordokai
2008-09-13, 05:51 PM
<<
>>
:: smacks over the head::
I'm a villain. So...I of all people can do it! =D

Why are you women always picking on me? :smallfrown:

*goes to sob quietly in the corner*

Lyesmith
2008-09-13, 05:51 PM
You'd probably be safer putting it at twice that, to be honest.

I remain crush-free. Except (and this is going to sound strange) Curly's avatar's hair. It's awesome hair!

And possibly a bit on Ryan North. Gods know why. But he's so huggable!

RabbitHoleLost
2008-09-13, 05:52 PM
I have an itty bitty small crush on Salmon, too.
Sort of. :smalltongue:

This might just be because we roleplayed a couple in HALO for a brief time.

Why are you women always picking on me? :smallfrown:

*goes to sob quietly in the corner*

Cause we love you?

Lyesmith
2008-09-13, 05:56 PM
Awww! Mordokai!
If it helps, I could pick on you as well.

Mordokai
2008-09-13, 05:56 PM
Cause we love you?

I'm not sure why myself :smallsmile:

You'll get that PM in the morning Nadia, my morning.

Almighty Salmon
2008-09-13, 06:00 PM
I have an itty bitty small crush on Salmon, too.
Sort of. :smalltongue:

This might just be because we roleplayed a couple in HALO for a brief time.

I can die a happy fish now.

Em Blackleaf
2008-09-13, 06:35 PM
I maintain that crush from a long time ago, on Salmon...

Calamity
2008-09-13, 06:37 PM
I can die a happy fish now.

So my crush isn't good enough for you? Fine!!
*storms out*