PDA

View Full Version : big board

nightfire8199
2006-03-19, 04:41 PM
i logged on the boards today (and the rest of the site) only to find that all the letters were in a Giant font (thats funny...Giant in the playground. and giant font...ok i will stop that now)! looks like a size 60-65 in word. what could have caused this? even as i type it is HUGE. also i have tryed refreshing and exiting explorer. all this has not helped. what is the matter? no other sites are doing this (i checked my email and other stuff).

Wukei
2006-03-19, 05:11 PM
hold the "ctrl" key and scroll up or down with the little middle button on your mouse.

nightfire8199
2006-03-19, 05:14 PM
thanks...i never knew that.

Wukei
2006-03-19, 05:16 PM
neither did I til I had my knee pressing the ctrl button once and I was scrolling. I found it by accident, otherwise I wouldn't have been able to answer that ^.~

Makes it handy when I'm having trouble reading some days, though.

Zherog
2006-03-19, 05:43 PM
You can do the same thing via the menus. In IE, it's View -> Text Size -> {pick the size you want}. In Mozilla (and I presume Firefox), the menu options are similar, but not quite the same. I don't have either on this PC, though - unfortunately.

HempRope
2006-03-19, 05:57 PM
People have had this problem before, and other members have explained all of the many ways it can be fixed in all of the many browsers people use these days. So if you really want to find out, go back a few pages until you come to an interesting title.

I was hoping to link it for you, but couldn't find one of these threads on the first three pages, and gave up. :-/

Adghar
2006-03-21, 03:55 AM
People have had this problem before, and other members have explained all of the many ways it can be fixed in all of the many browsers people use these days. So if you really want to find out, go back a few pages until you come to an interesting title.

I was hoping to link it for you, but couldn't find one of these threads on the first three pages, and gave up. :-/

Actually, it was right on the third page. (http://www.giantitp.com/cgi-bin/yabb/YaBB.pl?board=news;action=display;num=1131418266)