PDA

View Full Version : My apologies

Silence
2008-09-13, 03:20 PM
Well, a couple weeks back, I completely dissapeared. No PMs. No posts. Nothing.

This would all be perfectly fine, except that at the time I was managing a game and the Tactical Battle Tournament.

Family issues came up, and I had to leave. I'm terribly sorry this had to happen, and apologize to anyone involved with anything that I was doing.

Anyway, I'm back now. I'm still getting caught up with the OotS comics, but I'm going to be posting a lot.

Pocketa
2008-09-13, 03:56 PM
Don't apologize, stuff happens, and people need to deal with it. 99% of the time, real life has priority over the Internet, and when it doesn't, it's usually because the Internet has something connected to real life.

If something came up, you need to deal with it, and you did. Which is great. I have the utmost respect for you because you made the choice to deal with something IRL and give it all of your effort. If you had been posting on the forum during this drama, I'd have less respect because for every minute you're on the internet (figurative you, not aimed at Silence), you're not doing something IRL, and you had to do something IRL.

I've had the same thing happen.

Welcome back, and thanks for taking a break.

TigerHunter
2008-09-13, 03:58 PM
So Silence was silent for a while?

HELP!!!! IT'S THE PUN POLICE!!!!

Pocketa
2008-09-13, 04:00 PM
So Silence was silent for a while?

HELP!!!! IT'S THE PUN POLICE!!!!

That's the second time that's happened in a thread I've posted in during the last 5 minutes...

Silence
2008-09-13, 05:31 PM
Don't apologize, stuff happens, and people need to deal with it. 99% of the time, real life has priority over the Internet, and when it doesn't, it's usually because the Internet has something connected to real life.

*snip*

I've had the same thing happen.

Welcome back, and thanks for taking a break.

Thanks for the welcome back. I appreciate it.

d'Bwobsling
2008-09-14, 04:54 PM
Perhaps we could do a little orgarn harvesting while were at it?
*looks around hopefully*

Pepz
2008-09-14, 05:18 PM
I was wondering why all we were hearing were the sounds of silence.

man, now I have to apologize

ah yeah, nice to have you back, hope everything is good now!

Silence
2008-09-15, 07:17 AM
Thanks. I'm surprised I haven't seen the angry cries of my game people.

Tempest Fennac
2008-09-15, 01:33 PM
Some people who joined to discuss RPGs play PbP games often don't check Friendly Banter or other forums that often. PM ing them would probably be wise.

Silence
2008-09-15, 03:08 PM
Didn't feel like sending out PMs to about two dozen people, who I would first have to dig up out of the archives. Too lazy :D

Jae
2008-09-17, 11:58 PM
If you had been posting on the forum during this drama, I'd have less respect because for every minute you're on the internet (figurative you, not aimed at Silence), you're not doing something IRL, and you had to do something IRL.
haha, I apologize but I found this pretty ironic, all things considered.

Arent you the one who often posts every bit of her relationship drama wherever you think it'll be noticed more?? Sometimes, the same information in two different threads?

its funny you should say such a thing.