PDA

View Full Version : Alternate 4e Character sheets

Pirate_King
2008-09-13, 04:51 PM
So, I've been messing with attack and damage work spaces, and I feel like there's a less confusing way to organize that information for new players, something closer to just having the appropriate bonuses listed next to a weapon like the 3.5 character sheets, but that doesn't quite work with how powers function. for example, a rogue gets a +1 for using a dagger for the weapon talent, but rogue powers can use other weps, too, so when I fill out the attack workspace, I need to fill it out with the other weps the rogue might use in mind. To make matters worse, the proficiency bonus will change among weapons, so attack workspace should be listed not by ability, but by weapon. The problem is, it can't be by weapon, because there's a spot for the ability bonus which will differ among powers, and the whole thing is starting to drive me nuts. Can anyone make sense of what I just said, and give me some peace of mind?

Zeful
2008-09-13, 04:56 PM
This guy on the wizard's boards came with some great 4e character sheets. You can look through them here (http://www.neceros.com/forum/index.php?automodule=downloads&showcat=1)
I recommend them personally.