Pages : [1] 2 3 4 5 6

Felixaar
2008-09-16, 08:55 PM
Playground Prom '08
Discussion Thread
Thursday November 13 - Saturday November 15
Prom begins at Midnight, GMT

Prom King and Queen Voting

Selecting the Prom King and Queen will take place over two rounds of voting, the first occuring RIGHT NOW. Please PM five couples (couples, not single people) from the established couples list to xNadia (and, obviously, make sure she knows its your king and queen vote).

Voting ends a day before when prom begins, and the top five couples will be on the ballot.

Then, when prom begins, the next round of voting will open, and all shall PM their ONE AND ONLY choice from the ballot to xNadia. Prom king and queen will be announced on the second day of prom.

Also, I should point out that prom begins at the stroke of midnight (the midnight between the twelth and thirteenth of November), GMT. Thats about 10:00AM on the 13th here in australia, but I'll leave you to sort it out into your own timezone.

This is the Discussion Thread, where you may aimlessly battle over the hands of women ignoring you or generally goof off about how much fun prom will be and all the various fun things you wanna do. If you want to help plan or actually have any ideas whatsoever to help out, please go to the planning thread here (http://www.giantitp.com/forums/showthread.php?p=4922836#post4922836).

Prom Info
Staff
Prom Co-Ordinator - Felixaar
Asst. Prom Co-Ordinator
xNadia
Wadledo
Exeson
Frigs
(wanna help out? pm me)
Lights
Ethrael
Asst. Lights
Dr. Bath
Special Effects
Dallas-Dakota
Catering
Haleyintraining
Theme helper
Frigs
DJ's
Don Juilo Anejo
alexeduardo
Rubhakin
The_Rogue_Monk
(wanna be a DJ? pm me)
atomsized
(wanna be an avatarists? pm me)
Clerics
The Rose Dragon
Lupy
Peformers
The Plural Nouns
Moff Chumley-Guitars, Keyboards
Vespe Ratavo-Bass (Anything else?)
-Raistlin1040 - Guitar and Singing
-Drummer (Rand?)
The Metal Band
Dragonprime-Singer
Zeratul -Guitar
FF Fanboy-Guitar
mf11-Bass
Blackfox-Drums
The Quite Band
The Bushranger-Vocals
Moff Chumley-Piano
Silence-Acoustic Bass
Drums-?
Matchmaker
Haleyintraining
Music Co-ordinator
Moff Chumley
Caterers
Haleyintraining
Blue Umbrella

Guys Available

Felixaar :smallamused:
alexeduardo
Banjo1925
Catseye2121
Coplantor
dragonprime
Haruki-Kun
headlessninja
Ganurath
Kimusabe
mf11
pepz
powerday
Raistlin 1040
Razaele
Silence
The_Rogue_Monk
YPU
Vaynor
Vespe Retavo
UGNG(U-GotNoGame)
Baxter190
Lerky
(are you an available guy and not on the list? PM me!)

Girls Available

none!
*I weep*
(are you an available girl and not on the list? PM me!)

Established Couples

Cobra Ikari and turkishproverb
Vespe Ratavo and RabbitHoleLost
Zeb the Troll and Alarra
Sneak and Blackfox
Trog and Scorpina
Moff Chumley and loves to laugh
Doihaveaname? and Calamity
Exeson and xNadia
Leigh and apeoflight
Pocketa and ???
Magtok and happyturtle
Zeful and wxdruid
Almighty Salmon and EmBlackleaf
Wadledo and SMEE
rubakhin and Unique
Gem Flower and Dallas-Dakota
Inigo and Moon Called
Beholder1995 and Haleyintraining
loopy and ???
Lykan and PhoeKun
Saint Nil and deathslayer
Ranna and Mordokai
FF fanboy and Ethrael
Moofin Bard and Firefox
Frigs and Shas
Collin152 and AdmiralWalrus
BlueUmbrella and BlueUmbrella
Evil Elitist and Carlos DeTerran
Curly and Dr. Bath
SweetLikeLemons and Batman (???)
FdL and dish
Death, yftR and Serpentine
Raz_Fox and Malmagor
quinsar and Elflore
Silence and Mauve Shirt
zeratul and Ego Slayer
(are you an established couple and not on the list? PM me!)

fyi, people who have not selected a gender symbol/wish to valued as a different gender from their gender symbol, should make it clear which gender they wish to be viewed as in their PM.

Theme
Our theme has been picked, and it is Masquerade!

masquerade(n):
1. a party, dance, or other festive gathering of persons wearing masks and other disguises, and often elegant, historical, or fantastic costumes.

FAQ

Will punch be served? :smalltongue:

Chances Are. It will also probably be spiked.

Do I get to draw invites? Are they posted here? Or by PM?

Everyone's invited.

Will it have a theme?

Yes, the theme is Masquerade.

Is it supposed to be casual, formal or dress?

I'm not going to hastle anyone for not turning up right - I'm personally planning on neat casual, but you can go anywhere from tux's and limo's to they style of everyone's favorite emporer - it's really up to you. On this matter, while it would be cool if you want have a specific avatar I'm not going to hastle anyone for not having one.

What would the etiquette for inviting other to this prom be?

However you want - I'm personally in support of PM's seeing as someone might miss their own asking if it's posted in this thread. So you can ask however you want, but it's up to you to make sure the intendee hears.

Btw, is it considered improper for girls to ask guys?

Not at all. We like it like that :smallwink:.

Some kind of dancing isn't it?

Yep, though as with most things in the prom, you do not need to participate unless you wish to avoid light slander from your fellow attendee's.

Do you have to find a date.

Nope, singles are welcome.

Also, if this is like an RP thing, do we "play" as ourselves or as a character (for example, Sneak the town character)?

I would ultimately say that it is up to you. I would just say go as yourself, or rather, the person that you are when you post here (thats why I didn't want to put this in The Town, it's semi-RP but it's not about actual characters, just us regular joes and joettes).

Oh dear, I've got multiple invites.
What do I do?
Are there rules against having more than one date? Can we go as a party?

Actually, their are - I'm afraid this is a monogamous prom. Of course you could come singley and the rest could come singley and you could be passed around, but I'm only putting established couples if it's two people. Same sex couples are fine though, obviously.

Is it going to span multiple RL days, or will it end at the stroke of dawn on Friday?

Exact timing is not defined yet, but I am thinking that the actualy PROM will last either One or Three days, followed by the after party which will last till it peters out (or for a week at maximum).

Seriously? :smallconfused:

Isn't that like a bazillion days away from now? What's wrong with doing it sooner? :smallconfused:

October Full Moon the head co-ordinator would be camping in Alaska. I just hope the were-bears don't come for me.

Quick question: I assume song requests will be PM'ed to the DJ who is on shift?

Makes sense, keep in mind though that DJ's will probably get a LOT of song requests, so don't be annoyed if your's doesnt show up for a while.

.. Why not just have a prom theme? :smalltongue:

Woah, easy there. We don't want to destroy the world.

Yet.

Am I the only one who doesn't want steampunk? Lol...

I'm just comin' as something else if that's what gets picked. :smalltongue:

That's a perfectly viable option :smallsmile:

wait, so what's it gonna be? a DJ accepting requests or a live band?
or both?
at the same time?!

Both. Most likely to stop horrible thread traffic we will have thread for outside and a thread for inside, so Bands will play outside and DJ's inside.

Music
How music will work is not yet determined, but if you wish to do music in someway - whether you are RPing a band or DJing for a designated time period, PM me!

Matchmaking
Are you looking for a date, but have no one to ask? Do you like filling out quizzes? Are your hemmaroids bothering your social life?

We can help with two out of three! Guess which!

Just PM Haleyintraining with your answers to

Test
You are looking for a [Female/Male] date: ______.
Your favorite song is _________ by ________.
Your favorite snack is __________.
Your alignment is ________.
Age category (A= -18, B= 19-30 C=31+) _.
Date's preferred species: ____.
Favorite Animal: ________.
Extra Area (less than 100 words.) __________________________________________________ _________________________________________________.

And before you know it, you'll have a date...
Date not an actual guarantee. May cause painful hemarroids and social ostracisation.

Is my PM box full? PM xNadia, or any of the other assitants (once we get more assistants)

The first rule of the prom is that it is all strictly for fun - Anyone caught being a jerk or a whiny complainer will be hung. Aside from this there are no other rules to abide to, while themes may be announced it is not absolutely necessary to follow them, and nothing is to unorthodox to be allowed. Obviously it will follow all regular GitP forum rules.

Prom is three days, from the 13th to the 15th of November. The after party will last until it peters out/reaches fifty pages.

Prom is - unless mods intervene - going to be held in Friendly Banter.

For the official prom only one date per person is to be allowed, but groups are welcome to come officially as singles and pass around.

Moff Chumley
2008-09-16, 09:04 PM
Sooo... Seems active?
*Pokes Raist*

Felixaar
2008-09-16, 09:06 PM
that'd be right, we slow things down and blam! topic death :smallbiggrin:

happyturtle
2008-09-16, 09:13 PM
I'd like to take this opportunity to point out to the girls that Dragonprime and Fanboy are both available, and either one would make an excellent date for some lucky lady.

And I'm not just saying that because I feel guilty about pitting them against each other for my own amusement and then accepting someone else's offer....

Zeful
2008-09-16, 09:14 PM
This is the forum's low period, this topic will have two pages of posts of FF fanboy and dragonprime fighting over happy turtle by tomorrow. Or not.

In other news, having talked with wxdruid, I'm now anticipating the prom.

averagejoe
2008-09-16, 09:17 PM
And I'm not just saying that because I feel guilty about pitting them against each other for my own amusement and then accepting someone else's offer....

Well, if it makes you feel any better, I was entertained and amused by the whole affair. And, in the end, isn't that what's really important? :smallamused:

(Too evil? Probably too evil.)

Felixaar
2008-09-16, 09:17 PM
heehee.

*watches as happyturtle's nose grows*

happyturtle
2008-09-16, 09:30 PM
Well, if it makes you feel any better, I was entertained and amused by the whole affair. And, in the end, isn't that what's really important? :smallamused:

(Too evil? Probably too evil.)

Magtok promised to save some kittens to help offset my evilness tonight...

Collin152
2008-09-16, 09:32 PM
November 13th, huh?
This thigns starts on my brother's birthday. Which is also my current crush's birthday.

Felixaar
2008-09-16, 09:35 PM
I'm assuming these are two different people.

Collin152
2008-09-16, 09:36 PM
I'm assuming these are two different people.

One was a year before the other.
So, unless Time/Space has been comprimised again...

averagejoe
2008-09-16, 09:40 PM
Magtok promised to save some kittens to help offset my evilness tonight...

Well, I meant what I said was evil. Honestly, I think I would have made the same choice. You know, if I was a lady.

happyturtle
2008-09-16, 10:00 PM
Well, I meant what I said was evil. Honestly, I think I would have made the same choice. You know, if I was a lady.

If it's evil to be amused as a spectator, then the perpetrator can hardly be considered innocent.

It's okay. I know I was a very bad girl tonight. No need to try and pretend otherwise.... http://img2.mysmiley.net/imgs/smile/ashamed/ashamed0005.gif (http://www.mysmiley.net/free-angel-smileys.php)

Vaynor
2008-09-16, 10:27 PM
I just noticed that the day the prom starts just happens to be the day Wrath of the Lich King (WoW) comes out.

Well, anyways, seems like fun.

Raistlin1040
2008-09-16, 10:29 PM
Sooo... Seems active?
*Pokes Raist*

I have a date. So...

averagejoe
2008-09-16, 10:29 PM
If it's evil to be amused as a spectator, then the perpetrator can hardly be considered innocent.

It's okay. I know I was a very bad girl tonight. No need to try and pretend otherwise.... http://img2.mysmiley.net/imgs/smile/ashamed/ashamed0005.gif (http://www.mysmiley.net/free-angel-smileys.php)

Hey, even if you were the source of their pain, at least you didn't enjoy it. :smallamused:

Actually, I mainly enjoyed it because I've seen that scene played out in cartoons a hundred times, with different variations. The outcome wasn't wholly unpredictable, at least to the genre savvy, though I'll admit it's harder to see these things when you're close to them.

Collin152
2008-09-16, 10:35 PM
I just noticed that the day the prom starts just happens to be the day Wrath of the Lich King (WoW) comes out.

Well, anyways, seems like fun.

...busy day, it might could be.

Zeful
2008-09-16, 10:47 PM
You know it might be a good idea to put the list of available people over on this thread so people know who to ask.

Kimusabe
2008-09-17, 01:40 AM
You know it might be a good idea to put the list of available people over on this thread so people know who to ask.

I agree, this could be quite a good idea.

Also, I have a question:
The date of the Prom, Thursday November 13th - Saturday November 15th, this is inclusive right? as in it goes for all of Thursday, all of Friday and all of Saturday?

edit: Thanks for clearing that question up Felixaar :smallsmile:

Felixaar
2008-09-17, 01:50 AM
A yup. and I'll shift all the main info over here in a second...

happyturtle
2008-09-17, 02:28 AM
Hey, even if you were the source of their pain, at least you didn't enjoy it. :smallamused:

I never said I didn't enjoy it....

SMEE
2008-09-17, 04:38 AM
Oh well. Just a minor reminder. I won't ask anyone. I'm the type of the girl that prefers to be asked.

If no one does a move until novemeber, I'll be going alone. :smallamused:

Fan
2008-09-17, 04:45 AM
*whistles*
You knw I just thought of something... isn't it traditional to ask the girls out rather the wait here like a bunch of shy gus for the brazen girls?:smalltongue:

Kimusabe
2008-09-17, 05:30 AM
*whistles*
isn't it traditional to ask the girls out rather the wait here like a bunch of shy gus for the brazen girls?:smalltongue:

Yes, yes it is.

And I would be fully willing to ask one of the girls to the Prom personally, except, at the moment, I don't know any of them very well (if at all), so I'd rather get to know them a little better first :smalltongue:

But once I do know them a bit, maybe I will ask one :smallwink:

wadledo
2008-09-17, 05:31 AM
Hey, some of us are waiting because we know we are not in any way worthy of a certain person at all, and waiting allows this person to find somebody better.
Sooooooo......
What are you doing less than 2 months, SMEE?:smallredface:

Zeful
2008-09-17, 06:27 AM
You know, it's a simple thing really, but why am I on both the list of established couples and available guys?

SMEE
2008-09-17, 09:17 AM
Hey, some of us are waiting because we know we are not in any way worthy of a certain person at all, and waiting allows this person to find somebody better.
Sooooooo......
What are you doing less than 2 months, SMEE?:smallredface:

Thus far I have nothing planned. May I be bold enough to ask why you asked me that question? :smallamused:

And to ask another question?
Black dress with stockings or black and white vest with black vest? :smallamused:

wadledo
2008-09-17, 09:30 AM
Thus far I have nothing planned. May I be bold enough to ask why you asked me that question? :smallamused:

And to ask another question?
Black dress with stockings or black and white vest with black vest? :smallamused:

You should be, cause that's one of the reason's I like ya.

I'd think it depends all on the theme, but I'm most likely going in black tie.

SMEE
2008-09-17, 09:36 AM
So... I'm supposing you're asking me to go to the prom with you.

If so, yes, I'll go with you. :smallwink:

wadledo
2008-09-17, 09:39 AM
So... I'm supposing you're asking me to go to the prom with you.

If so, yes, I'll go with you. :smallwink:

:biggrin:
Introversion can be a good thing!

Pepz
2008-09-17, 10:04 AM
gotta agree with Kimusabe, I don't really know any girls well enough to ask them, if there were any I'd know except by name I'd have asked long ago.

Would join the dating service HiT is running, but it seems the girls are in short supply this year

blackfox
2008-09-17, 10:10 AM
*whistles*
You knw I just thought of something... isn't it traditional to ask the girls out rather the wait here like a bunch of shy gus for the brazen girls?:smalltongue::smallamused:

Penguinizer
2008-09-17, 10:25 AM
You know, not having been here for some time. Would someone mind explaining just what is going on now...

Zeful
2008-09-17, 10:27 AM
There's going to be a prom on the 13th of november. Isn't that obvious?
Okay maybe not the date, but this is the Playground Prom thread, what else could we be talking about?

Dallas-Dakota
2008-09-17, 10:29 AM
Woot, Pengui, you´re back! I missed you!!!*bullrushhuggleattack*

Zeful
2008-09-17, 10:31 AM
*dives for cover*

The Rose Dragon
2008-09-17, 10:33 AM
You know, not having been here for some time. Would someone mind explaining just what is going on now...

WEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE EEEEEEEEEEE...

*takes deep breath*

...EEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE EEEEEEEEEEEEE!!!

*glomps*

happyturtle
2008-09-17, 10:47 AM
*whistles*
You knw I just thought of something... isn't it traditional to ask the girls out rather the wait here like a bunch of shy gus for the brazen girls?:smalltongue:

Come on gentlemen... faint heart never won fair lady. Boys outnumber the girls in the playground, so you'd better man up and do some asking. :smallamused:

Zeful
2008-09-17, 10:56 AM
Except some of us are very afraid of rejection(me), or don't actually know anybody here(was me).

Quincunx
2008-09-17, 12:15 PM
*tosses Happyturtle one of the shotguns*

I say we make 'em man up. . . :smallamused:

As my one prom appearance was quite. . .forced, you wafflers will get no sympathy here. I do understand that the male:female ratio is nowhere near 1:1 even after whittling it down to heterosexuals only. However, I don't think you want me attempting to fix that via gun.

Dallas-Dakota
2008-09-17, 12:17 PM
Asked a fair lady and am awaiting her response.:smalleek:*worried*

Just so you don´t start haunting me about asking a lady.....

happyturtle
2008-09-17, 12:30 PM

I say we make 'em man up. . . :smallamused:

As my one prom appearance was quite. . .forced, you wafflers will get no sympathy here. I do understand that the male:female ratio is nowhere near 1:1 even after whittling it down to heterosexuals only. However, I don't think you want me attempting to fix that via gun.

Ahoy! We be keelhauling all ye lily livered bilge rats! Find ye a buxom beauty an' shiver her timbers before some other scurvy dog makes off wit' the wench.

(Ye lads may find that talking like a pirate be helping ye find yer courage. :smallwink:)

Kaelaroth
2008-09-17, 12:35 PM
I has a date. :smile:

Zeful
2008-09-17, 12:37 PM
*Casts protection from arrows*

I'm safe. And I already have a date.

loves_to_laugh
2008-09-17, 10:11 PM

I say we make 'em man up. . .

Ahoy! We be keelhauling all ye lily livered bilge rats! Find ye a buxom beauty an' shiver her timbers before some other scurvy dog makes off wit' the wench.

(Ye lads may find that talking like a pirate be helping ye find yer courage. )

I'll join you ladies in the man-haul.
*pulls out rifle*
I mean come on guys, the worst that happens is they say no... or chop off your and display it as "The Reject". It's not that bad:smallamused:

ApeofLight
2008-09-17, 10:14 PM
Hey, hey. Don't shoot me. I'm already going with some one, you have no reason to shoot me.

loves_to_laugh
2008-09-17, 10:17 PM
Who says I'm shooting you because you don't have a date?:smallamused:

ApeofLight
2008-09-17, 10:19 PM
Uhh well.....
* throws catmuffin at and runs *

InABanana
2008-09-17, 10:35 PM
The playground has a prom?
Intresting...

averagejoe
2008-09-17, 10:47 PM

I say we make 'em man up. . .

(Ye lads may find that talking like a pirate be helping ye find yer courage. )

I'll join you ladies in the man-haul.
*pulls out rifle*
I mean come on guys, the worst that happens is they say no... or chop off your and display it as "The Reject". It's not that bad:smallamused:

You guys are just all kinds of awesome. That is all I have to say.

Zeful
2008-09-17, 11:01 PM
This is certainly a dangerous prom, what with guns being tossed around and all.

Collin152
2008-09-17, 11:05 PM
Shotgun dances. Just like in the old country.
*sniff*

InABanana
2008-09-17, 11:06 PM
Does anyone care to explain what this is?

Unique
2008-09-17, 11:11 PM
What, the prom? I'm pretty sure it's a thread that they're going to start in the RP section somewhere.... I think....

InABanana
2008-09-17, 11:14 PM
Much appreciation.

averagejoe
2008-09-17, 11:15 PM
This is certainly a dangerous prom, what with guns being tossed around and all.

Dangerous is just another word for sexified. :smallamused:

We're definitely going to need a lot of Kevlar reinforced tables, for when we flip them over for cover. Also a bar, so I can throw someone into the liquor cabinet. Who's in charge of this stuff?

loves_to_laugh
2008-09-17, 11:16 PM
The playground has a prom?
Intresting...

Well, it does now!

I believe Haley in Training is in charge of catering, but she said no spiked punch... I wonder if that means no booze at all?

InABanana
2008-09-17, 11:17 PM
How will this work. What with no physical interaction and such.

loves_to_laugh
2008-09-17, 11:18 PM
How will this work. What with no physical interaction and such.

It's called role playing. duh. :smallwink:

Unique
2008-09-17, 11:19 PM
I was wondering how we were gonna deal with time zones. Odds are I'll get maybe a couple of hours, max.

Zeful
2008-09-17, 11:21 PM
Dangerous is just another word for sexified. :smallamused:

We're definitely going to need a lot of Kevlar reinforced tables, for when we flip them over for cover. Also a bar, so I can throw someone into the liquor cabinet. Who's in charge of this stuff?
Why, Protection from Arrows is all I need, and my date isn't going to bring a gun.I hope.

InABanana
2008-09-17, 11:21 PM
Role-playing?
So people will pick dates and pretend to be at a prom?
Could be fun...

averagejoe
2008-09-17, 11:23 PM
Why, Protection from Arrows is all I need, and my date isn't going to bring a gun.I hope.

Pshhhh. Laaaame. :smalltongue:

loves_to_laugh
2008-09-17, 11:25 PM
I was wondering how we were gonna deal with time zones. Odds are I'll get maybe a couple of hours, max.

It's going to last for 3 days to make sure everyone gets a chance to participate.

Kimusabe
2008-09-17, 11:27 PM
It's going to last for 3 days to make sure everyone gets a chance to participate.

Plus there's bound to end up being weeks of After-Party too! :smallbiggrin:

Unique
2008-09-17, 11:36 PM
Schweet!
That meansh I can do shtuff!
I don't know why I'm doing thish.

Boo
2008-09-18, 12:11 AM
You guys may want to test the punch from time to time. :smalltongue: It'll probably be dihydrogen sulfate flavoured. Mmmmm!

Unique
2008-09-18, 12:14 AM
I promise not to spike the punch with alcohol.

RabbitHoleLost
2008-09-18, 12:17 AM
I promise not to spike the punch with alcohol.

:: points to post above::
Its already been spiked, love, with better things.

Unique
2008-09-18, 12:19 AM
:: points to post above::
Its already been spiked, love, with better things.*sniff*

You... you called me love? You love me?

Naww, I'm just kidding.
I'm not dumb as a post. Just dumb as a fence.

Boo
2008-09-18, 12:26 AM
Now, see, I have this poison here... It's very not-so high quality.

SweetLikeLemons
2008-09-18, 01:49 AM
So, do we mention our dates here or in the other thread or both? Because I have an awesome super-secret prom date! Seriously, like the awesomest date ever! Eeeeee!

Fan
2008-09-18, 01:50 AM
So, do we mention our dates here or in the other thread or both? Because I have an awesome super-secret prom date! Seriously, like the awesomest date ever! Eeeeee!

I have a feeling I know whio it is from reading a certain thread.:smalltongue:
(You have every right to be excited in my opinion.)

averagejoe
2008-09-18, 01:51 AM

Not you in particular, but what's with all these secrets? Just curious.

Boo
2008-09-18, 01:59 AM

It's not me is it? I know I'm awesome, but no need to be secret about it. :smalltongue:

@V: MWAHAHAHAHA!!

Unique
2008-09-18, 01:59 AM
So, do we mention our dates here or in the other thread or both? Because I have an awesome super-secret prom date! Seriously, like the awesomest date ever! Eeeeee!Oh my god. You're going with Worf, son of Mogh?

Unique
2008-09-18, 02:01 AM
I hate it when others ninja me. But I've never been reverse-ninja'd before.

DARN YOU UMBRELLAMAN!

The Rose Dragon
2008-09-18, 02:01 AM
I have a feeling I know whio it is from reading a certain thread.:smalltongue:
(You have every right to be excited in my opinion.)

Is it Mordokai? Is it? Is it?

Amotis
2008-09-18, 02:02 AM
Oh ho hum. I'm not going to prom. Just me, mild mannered Amotis, staying at home and not fighting crime. Normal ol' me. Yup. *nod*

Fan
2008-09-18, 02:03 AM
Is it Mordokai? Is it? Is it?

That is my suspicion.

SweetLikeLemons
2008-09-18, 02:06 AM
Your suspicions are WRONG! Mwahaha

Edit: Not that Mordokai isn't awesome. He is. But my awesome mystery date asked first.

Mordokai
2008-09-18, 02:09 AM
And that makes me a sad paladin. Oh well, at least I'm getting that dance.

*goes of, to get some nice suit*

Remember kids, ask sooner rather than later.

Unique
2008-09-18, 02:09 AM
Even mine? Oh, man, Worf is gonna be so bummed. There's nothing as bad as a crying Klingon. I hope you're happy. Now I'm gonna be up all night, hiding in abject terror from the scariest thing in the universe.

*Stalks off of forum*

The Rose Dragon
2008-09-18, 02:11 AM

Edit: Not that Mordokai isn't awesome. He is. But my awesome mystery date asked first.

Well, it wasn't my suspicion of your date, it was my suspicion of fanboy's suspicion of your date.

Boo
2008-09-18, 02:11 AM
Your suspicions are WRONG! Mwahaha It's Blue Umbrella!

See? I told you it was me. Just kidding :P Editing quotes for the win!

wadledo
2008-09-18, 05:24 AM
Post your dates here, or PM either xNadia, Exeson, or I.
Make sure to send Frigs your votes on theme.

happyturtle
2008-09-18, 05:34 AM
And that makes me a sad paladin. Oh well, at least I'm getting that dance.

*goes of, to get some nice suit*

Remember kids, ask sooner rather than later.

Can I have a dance too, Mordy? http://i431.photobucket.com/albums/qq40/happyturtle-avs/smilies/happy0191.gif

((Is this the place for bragging about our dates? My date is totally awesomer than SLL's date. :smallbiggrin:))

loopy
2008-09-18, 05:34 AM
I'm taken, but I'll not say by whom.

The Rose Dragon
2008-09-18, 05:36 AM
((Is this the place for bragging about our dates? My date is totally awesomer than SLL's date. :smallbiggrin:))

My date is totally awesomer than [YOUR MOM].

Sorry, couldn't resist.

loopy
2008-09-18, 05:43 AM
My date is totally awesomer than [YOUR MOM].

Sorry, couldn't resist.

Ok, ok, I'll reveal it. My date IS your mum! :smallbiggrin:

Sorry, couldn't resist either. :smallwink:

The Rose Dragon
2008-09-18, 05:45 AM
Ok, ok, I'll reveal it. My date IS your mum! :smallbiggrin:

Sorry, couldn't resist either. :smallwink:

...I love you.

Except for a slight spelling mistake some people are prone to making.

The Bushranger
2008-09-18, 08:16 AM
I have a date. So...
Inquiring minds want to know... :smallamused:

HT, would you care to dance with me as well? :smallredface:

happyturtle
2008-09-18, 09:03 AM

I was hoping you'd ask. :smallredface:

loopy
2008-09-18, 09:07 AM

Back off, she's mine! Avast! *draws sword*

The Bushranger
2008-09-18, 09:18 AM
I was hoping you'd ask. :smallredface:

:smallredface:
*bows, takes hand and kisses it*
Thank you, ma'am. 'Tis an honour.

Are you sure you want to do that, Dave?
*presents BR's character sheet, featuring Feat:Exotic Weapons Proficency:Lightsabre*

Quincunx
2008-09-18, 09:21 AM
Another great aspect of the shotgun--you can use the buttstock as a Clue-by-Four. Would one of you women please thwack me upside the head a few times?

Fan
2008-09-18, 09:21 AM
Violence is not the wat to womans heart, I learned that painfuly after what that low down dirty DragonPrime did to me in the arena..... word of adivce its NOT worth it.

loopy
2008-09-18, 09:25 AM
Are you sure you want to do that, Dave?
*presents BR's character sheet, featuring Feat:Exotic Weapons Proficency:Lightsabre*

Oh, sorry, wrong genre, how silly of me.

*drops sword, draws lightsaber, strikes bad-ass Jedi pose*

Violence is not the wat to womans heart, I learned that painfuly after what that low down dirty DragonPrime did to me in the arena..... word of adivce its NOT worth it.

Clearly you haven't watched enough swashbuckling films.

Fan
2008-09-18, 09:29 AM

Clearly you haven't watched enough swashbuckling films.
Um, i do know becuase I just fought with DragonPrime for the same woman only to be turned down for MAGTOK.

happyturtle
2008-09-18, 09:32 AM
Hush, Fan, :smallwink: first I had men duelling over the right to be my date, and now they're duelling just for a single dance. I wonder how long I can string them along before Loopy realizes that my dance card isn't full yet?

The Bushranger
2008-09-18, 09:38 AM

I learned Vaapad from Mace Windu, and you think that's a badass pose? Shesh...
(Oh, and there's also EWP: Denn'bok, if you want a more ritual combat. :smallwink:)

...BR and Magtok both at the party. This will not end well...
:smallamused:

happyturtle
2008-09-18, 09:46 AM
...BR and Magtok both at the party. This will not end well...
:smallamused:

Oh dear... is everyone going to try and destroy my date? :smallsigh:

Must find a dress scabbard for the Warspork.

Fan
2008-09-18, 09:47 AM
Oh dear... is everyone going to try and destroy my date? :smallsigh:

Must find a dress scabbard for the Warspork.
your dating Magtok... i think your gonna be met with a barrage of fire once you ENTER the room.:smalltongue:
I do believe Mordokai is also coming to this party so......

happyturtle
2008-09-18, 10:03 AM
But... I never got to go to a prom before. Now I have a date with a distinguished villain and you heroes are going to ruin my special night. :smallfrown:

Castaras
2008-09-18, 10:10 AM
Well, hope you guys and gals have fun. I'll be lurking rather than coming, I have decided. :smallwink:

Dallas-Dakota
2008-09-18, 10:10 AM
Don´t worry, when they start shooting at magtok I´m just gonna steal you away for a dance or two, granted that I`m not busy then.

Also, she said yes.:smile:

DD has a date for the itp prom.:smallcool:

happyturtle
2008-09-18, 10:24 AM
A barbarian girl does not go off dancing with another man while her date is under attack. You'll have to choose some other distraction to take advantage of.

Dallas-Dakota
2008-09-18, 10:27 AM
I said ´steal´ not ´borrow´.:smallwink::smalltongue:

happyturtle
2008-09-18, 10:32 AM
Oh ho ho! You think your mad ninja skillz are enough to steal me if I don't let myself be stolen? :smallamused:

Fan
2008-09-18, 10:35 AM
I said ´steal´ not ´borrow´.:smallwink::smalltongue:
That seems decidely evil to me. (http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=jdMzNdsoBn8&NR=1)

Boo
2008-09-18, 10:37 AM
That seems decidely evil to me. (http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=jdMzNdsoBn8&NR=1)

Curses! (http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2lXL7HflU1Q) *exits stage left*

Mordokai
2008-09-18, 10:39 AM
Can I have a dance too, Mordy? http://i431.photobucket.com/albums/qq40/happyturtle-avs/smilies/happy0191.gif

*shrugs* Might as well, looks like my schedual is free for pretty much entire evening after that first dance. I'll pick you up after me and Lemons are done, kay? That is, if you won't be busy at the moment, of course.

Dallas-Dakota
2008-09-18, 10:44 AM
Hey, I´m chaotic neutral with ebil tendencies...
I can do as I please....

happyturtle
2008-09-18, 10:48 AM
You think you can take me, DD? :smallamused:

*adopts fighting stance while making the 'bring it' finger curl gesture*

Dallas-Dakota
2008-09-18, 11:12 AM
I´m not into the whole ´fight your crush to the death´ thing...So...
*charges, takes Happy by surprise and starts to tickle her merciless*

happyturtle
2008-09-18, 11:17 AM
Noooooo! Not a tickle death!

:eek:

RabbitHoleLost
2008-09-18, 11:22 AM

Your date totally is.

Moff Chumley
2008-09-18, 11:39 AM
Um, should I be concerned by the fact that my date is an amazon? :smalleek:

*Enters fight with Lightsaber Guitar (http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qwBs2HoshZs)*

ApeofLight
2008-09-18, 11:40 AM
No you shouldn't.

Moff Chumley
2008-09-18, 11:44 AM
Good. Just checking.

SMEE
2008-09-18, 11:45 AM
My date is awesome but is like... 11 years younger than I. And I'm not giving him up due to that. Far too cute... <.<

*is a dirty old woman* >.>

averagejoe
2008-09-18, 11:47 AM
Um, should I be concerned by the fact that my date is an amazon? :smalleek:

Possibly.

http://bestuff.com/images/images_of_stuff/210x600/death-by-snoo-snoo-34791.jpg

After all, the spirit is willing, but the flesh is weak.

loopy
2008-09-18, 12:09 PM
But... I never got to go to a prom before. Now I have a date with a distinguished villain and you heroes are going to ruin my special night. :smallfrown:

Hey, my goal was accomplished simply by starting a fight then wandering off to play vidya games while the room exploded into almost-violence.

Exeson
2008-09-18, 12:29 PM
People people, I do think that I have the most awesome date ever. :smalltongue:

You people just don't compare. except maybe RHL and Happyturtle and maybe CSK and...

I'm still slightly worried about the fate of my avatar. :smalleek:

happyturtle
2008-09-18, 02:31 PM
Have people actually thought through this nudity theme?

Do we really want to see the playground naked? I mean, look at the chart (http://www.giantitp.com/forums/showpost.php?p=4936336&postcount=340). People really shouldn't be wandering around nude at what is basically a family reunion. :smalleek:

Zeful
2008-09-18, 02:35 PM
It was the first thing that came to mind, give me a break. It's not like I knew it would be this popular!
You know, I shouldn't be admitting this...

Lyesmith
...Wait, the theme is bein' nekkid?
Oh, and yay! Bath is going with Curly!
This saves me the time and effort of killing all other suitors then engineering a dastardly plan to get them to go together.

Thufir
Well, there's already a considerable amount of incest on that chart, so a nude prom probably wouldn't make it any worse.

That said, I still don't think we should do the nude theme. At a prom you're meant to dress up.

Cobra_Ikari
2008-09-18, 02:44 PM
Well, there's already a considerable amount of incest on that chart, so a nude prom probably wouldn't make it any worse.

That said, I still don't think we should do the nude theme. At a prom you're meant to dress up.

Yeah! Nudity is for the afterparty! >.>

Exeson
2008-09-18, 02:46 PM
I'm a werewolf, I'm naked half the time anyway. You humans do look funny with no cloths on though.

SMEE
2008-09-18, 02:46 PM

I wholeheartedly agree... <.<

Lyesmith
2008-09-18, 02:54 PM

You've never been to England, then?
Everyone here is naked 100% of the time!

Kaelaroth
2008-09-18, 02:55 PM

Ssssh! That is meant to be goverment secrets and James Bondies! We noes tell bad, badz obesity 'mericans. :smallannoyed:

Ego Slayer
2008-09-18, 02:58 PM
Do we really want to see the playground naked?
Yes. :smallamused:

I mean, look at the chart (http://www.giantitp.com/forums/showpost.php?p=4936336&postcount=340). People really shouldn't be wandering around nude at what is basically a family reunion. :smalleek:
Oh, right. O.O
Then no.

V: I'll be doing the same. :smallbiggrin:

Unique
2008-09-18, 03:01 PM
If the theme ends up being nudity, I'm going in six layers of clothing just to spite you all.

Zeful
2008-09-18, 03:05 PM
Then we'll put in 8 coat checks.

Lyesmith
2008-09-18, 03:08 PM
*runs about*
Wooo!
I'm invisible!

Unique
2008-09-18, 03:11 PM
Well... will ya look at that. It's a floor show.

Dallas-Dakota
2008-09-18, 03:16 PM
*has da fur*:smallcool:

wadledo
2008-09-18, 03:20 PM
My date is awesome but is like... 11 years younger than I. And I'm not giving him up due to that. Far too cute... <.<

*is a dirty old woman* >.>

Wait.
Why did I think you were 22?:smallconfused:
Well, as a wise orc once said, Banjo like girl with some experience. (http://www.giantitp.com/comics/oots0554.html)
And I'm like Banjo.
Only more lucky and awesome.

alexeduardo
2008-09-18, 04:02 PM
*hops in*

just so no one thinks I died or sumthin'

Unique
2008-09-18, 04:03 PM
*hops in*

just so no one thinks I died or sumthin'Crap. he's still alive. Better send another tank.

Fan
2008-09-18, 04:04 PM
*cuts TPAMs tank in half*
Ninja gaiden style! FTW!

Unique
2008-09-18, 04:05 PM
*cuts TPAMs tank in half*
Ninja gaiden style! FTW!
tee-pee-ay-emm?

Fan
2008-09-18, 04:06 PM
tee-pee-ay-emm?
The person above me.

ApeofLight
2008-09-18, 04:10 PM
* Pets the ninja kittie. *
So cute and destructive.

But seriously nude is not a good theme. While steampunk, azure city pre and post fall, masquerade ball and azure city masquerade ball are.

happyturtle
2008-09-18, 04:17 PM
There is a problem with Azure City that didn't occur to me until after I suggested it.

Everyone would have blue avatars. That would be weird.

DraPrime
2008-09-18, 04:20 PM
There is a problem with Azure City that didn't occur to me until after I suggested it.

Everyone would have blue avatars. That would be weird.

Blue steak? That would be...odd. Then again, I could just get this angel avatar to be blue. That would be cool.

Unique
2008-09-18, 04:20 PM
http://i286.photobucket.com/albums/ll99/Kwarkpudding/BlueWarrior.png

Shas aia Toriia
2008-09-18, 04:24 PM
Question: Has the theme been announced yet for real?

Trog
2008-09-18, 04:24 PM

That would explain all the surveillance cameras everywhere.

ApeofLight
2008-09-18, 04:25 PM
Not for like another 4 days I think.

happyturtle
2008-09-18, 04:27 PM
I think he's taking nominations for another 4 days, and then the most popular choices will be put up for a vote.

I think.

I'm wrong. See here. (http://www.giantitp.com/forums/showthread.php?p=4926816#post4926816)

Apparently it's going to be random. :smalleek:

Exeson
2008-09-18, 04:38 PM
Yes but voteing for a certain theme/themes increases the chance that it will appear.

Zeful
2008-09-18, 04:44 PM
And Nudity is in the #4 slot.

Gem Flower
2008-09-18, 04:46 PM
*pops in* Just saying I've agreed to go with dallas-dakota. *pops out*

Zeful
2008-09-18, 04:49 PM
Good for you.

Wow I hit the "Wait 60 seconds between posts" thing. Cool

Copacetic
2008-09-18, 04:49 PM
Actaully, the roll massive die-roll idea has been scrapped, in a discussion between me and Felixaar. Instead, I shall take the top 4-5 themes, with ties for the last theme being thrown in, and then rolling the die. That way more people are happy.

Zeful
2008-09-18, 04:52 PM
Nudity still has a 1/4 chance of being the theme. Which was likely better than whatever odds it might have had.

happyturtle
2008-09-18, 04:53 PM
So we've got a 20-25% chance of getting nudity?

That's much worse. :smallsigh:

Shas aia Toriia
2008-09-18, 04:54 PM
Aye. However, keep in mind there's an 80 percent chance of it being something else.

@V Awesome, I think our posts were the same time down to the second. :smallbiggrin:

Exeson
2008-09-18, 04:54 PM
Me and D-D are fine anyway. We got fur. :smallamused:

Unique
2008-09-18, 04:55 PM
I think we should exclude nudity because people don't seem to like it.

I think we should exclude nudity because I don't like it.

happyturtle
2008-09-18, 04:58 PM
I agree. Even though we can wear what we like, we'd still be roleplaying walking into a room full of naked people, and that just doesn't sound like fun to me.

Exeson
2008-09-18, 05:02 PM
Hmmm, true, i kinda agree. I'll drop Wadledo, Nadia and (when he gets back) Felix a line and see what they think.

Copacetic
2008-09-18, 05:02 PM
Warning: The following post may sound condensending.

Right, for all you people complaining about what the theme might be, listen up. It's called a democracy because everyone has a voice.. Nudity is up there with the rest of the top themes, because other people think it might be fun. So if it's Nudity, and you don't like it, don't participate. The end.

Exeson
2008-09-18, 05:07 PM
Yes, but if people feel that it may be detrimental to the spirit of the occasion then even if we don't agree with what people are saying it still needs to be given some thought.

Or at least that is what I feel.

And it is not exactly a total democracy because there is an element of chance in it.

SMEE
2008-09-18, 05:08 PM
Wait.
Why did I think you were 22?:smallconfused:
Well, as a wise orc once said, Banjo like girl with some experience. (http://www.giantitp.com/comics/oots0554.html)
And I'm like Banjo.
Only more lucky and awesome.

I'm totally 28... >.> But that matters little now... at least the prom isn't here in Brazil so you're likely legal and I won't get arrested. :smallamused:

happyturtle
2008-09-18, 05:09 PM
This isn't a democracy. If it was a democracy, we'd be taking a vote on the finalists rather than it being chosen at random. And I'm pretty sure that Anything But Nudity would easily win.

Those of us who don't like the idea are using our voice to point out that it wouldn't be fun for us. What the organizers choose to do with that information is up to them.

The Bushranger
2008-09-18, 05:12 PM
Besides, now that I think about it, how could the invisible man go around giving people wedgies?

...I said that out loud? :smalleek: Crap...

Anyway. Is there anyone else who would like to dance with me? :smallredface:

Exeson
2008-09-18, 05:13 PM
I have to go now, this is just a friendly reminder to keep the thread civil whilst I'm gone.

Don't make me get all werewolf-fu on your ass when I get back. :smalltongue:

@^: I'm up for some man love if you want. :smallwink:

Copacetic
2008-09-18, 05:13 PM
True, it isn't the *most* democratic process ever. But we are still voting, and that decides most of what happens. If Nudity gets the 6 or 7 votes required to put it in the top 5, then it still gets roll. Fair is fair is fair is fair.

Dr. Bath
2008-09-18, 05:34 PM
Just to announce that the Lady CurlyKitGirl has honoured me by permitting me to accompany her to this most esteemed 'prom'. Thank you. *bows*

:smallbiggrin:

Shas aia Toriia
2008-09-18, 05:39 PM
Just to announce that the Lady CurlyKitGirl has honoured me by permitting me to accompany her to this most esteemed 'prom'. Thank you. *bows*

:smallbiggrin:

OoooOOOOoooh.

Swanky.

The Bushranger
2008-09-18, 05:49 PM
@^: I'm up for some man love if you want. :smallwink:
Thanks, but, I don't do fur. :smalltongue:

<_<
>_>
*asks Smee if she would do me the honour of a dance* :smallredface:

happyturtle
2008-09-18, 05:59 PM
*attempts to drag a conversation here from the planning thread*

Magtok's right, guys, I did encourage you to continue the sing-off, and you completely ignored me. :smallannoyed:

DraPrime
2008-09-18, 06:01 PM
*attempts to drag a conversation here from the planning thread*

Magtok's right, guys, I did encourage you to continue the sing-off, and you completely ignored me. :smallannoyed:

Because it was completely unbalanced. I'm actually a singer, while FF is a guitarist. It's like putting a Spartan up against a baby in a "who is more manly" contest.

Fan
2008-09-18, 06:02 PM
Because it was completely unbalanced. I'm actually a singer, while FF is a guitarist. It's like putting a Spartan up against a baby in a "who is more manly" contest.

Indeed i can't sing for **** even if I tried... thats why i took up guitar. *wails*

happyturtle
2008-09-18, 06:03 PM
It didn't stop you from starting the sing-off in the discussion thread.

DraPrime
It didn't stop you from starting the sing-off in the discussion thread.

That was a "metal off". FF just posted the lyrics because it makes the songs recognizable. Or so I presume.

Fan
That was my ego kicking in, and it was more a point of romanticsm then anything else.

DraPrime
2008-09-18, 06:04 PM
That was my ego kicking in, and it was more a point of romanticsm then anything else.

I declare victory of this argument in the name of dragonprime and FF Fanboy.

Unique
2008-09-18, 06:06 PM
I declare that whole argument incredibly pointless.

DraPrime
2008-09-18, 06:08 PM
I declare that whole argument incredibly pointless.

Shhhhhhhh, you'll ruin our fun.

SMEE
2008-09-18, 06:09 PM
Thanks, but, I don't do fur. :smalltongue:

<_<
>_>
*asks Smee if she would do me the honour of a dance* :smallredface:

Of course. I'm sure Wadledo won't have a problem with me giving you a dance. :smallsmile:

Fan
ALso I will state that I have successfully killed DragonPrime TWICe without him being able to stop me. :smallbiggrin:

Unique
Shhhhhhhh, you'll ruin our pointless, slightly irritating fun.Yes. Yes I will.

DraPrime
2008-09-18, 06:10 PM
ALso I will state that I have successfully killed DragonPrime TWICe without him being able to stop me. :smallbiggrin:

And I cut your junk off with a halberd :smalltongue:

Fan
2008-09-18, 06:11 PM
And I cut your junk off with a halberd :smalltongue:
And, I would have had your throat, and eyes if I wasn't fair minded.

DraPrime
2008-09-18, 06:12 PM
And, I would have had your throat, and eyes if I wasn't fair minded.

Are we really going to have this pissing contest, or do you just want to sidetrack the thread? :smalltongue:

happyturtle
2008-09-18, 06:13 PM
I declare victory of this argument in the name of dragonprime and FF Fanboy.

I'm not at all convinced by your logic or lack thereof, but if you insist...
http://images.icanhascheezburger.com/completestore/2008/6/8/okayyouwindi128574467733909553.jpg

Fan
2008-09-18, 06:14 PM
Are we really going to have this pissing contest, or do you just want to sidetrack the thread? :smalltongue:
I don't want to side track the thread... also I didn't use HALF my abilities are you familar with the Ki powers of a ninja?

Lord Magtok
2008-09-18, 06:15 PM
I don't want to side track the thread... also I didn't use HALF my abilities are you familar with the Ki powers of a ninja?

Why don't you two just settle this in the arena? :smalltongue:

DraPrime
2008-09-18, 06:15 PM

Pfffft. That all loses to the halberd pole vault :smalltongue:

Fan
2008-09-18, 06:16 PM
Pfffft. That all loses to the halberd pole vault :smalltongue:
Curse you rule of cool!
Anyway I agree we should move this to the arena

ApeofLight
2008-09-18, 06:16 PM
Ok, I know a way to solve this.

I'm thinking of a number between 1 and 1,000,000. Closes one gets to win.

DraPrime
2008-09-18, 06:17 PM
Curse you rule of cool!
Anyway I agree we should move this to the arena

Please tell me you're joking.

Fan
2008-09-18, 06:18 PM
Please tell me you're joking.
Just to mess with you.. I'm NEVER going near that thread with a masamune blade EVER again.

Also 42.

DraPrime
2008-09-18, 06:19 PM
Just to mess with you.. I'm NEVER going near that thread with a masamune blade EVER again.

Also 42.

Would you be willing to join if Magtok got into the fight?

Unique

I'm not really involved, but I'll say 1,466.31286

Zeful

Is it over 9000?

ApeofLight
2008-09-18, 06:20 PM
Actually it is over 9,000.

Haleyintraining
2008-09-18, 06:21 PM
I say nine thousand and four. Twelve! Thirty Two! I'm I getting warmer?

InABanana
Is it 900,000?:smallconfused:

Unique
I stand by my guess.

ApeofLight
2008-09-18, 06:22 PM
Zeful wins. It was 50,000

Lord Magtok
2008-09-18, 06:23 PM
Would you be willing to join if Magtok got into the fight?

*Sigh* If you insist, I'll play along with your little games.

Fan
9002:smallconfused:

DraPrime
*Sigh* If you insist, I'll play along with your little games.

Hey, FF, willing to fight in the arena now?

PhoeKun
2008-09-18, 06:24 PM
Ok boys, are we ready to stop posturing? Girls don't usually like to see boys fighting, you know...

Fan
2008-09-18, 06:25 PM
Still not touching it, expiscly consdering that MAgtok proly planned this.

Haleyintraining
Ok boys, are we ready to stop posturing? Girls don't usually like to see boys fighting, you know...
I'm a girl and I'm quite enjoying this. :smallbiggrin:

Metal Head

They're doing it to stroke their own egos, not because they think girls like it.

happyturtle
But it's fun! :smalltongue:

DraPrime
I'm a girl and I'm quite enjoying this. :smallbiggrin:

That's vaguely worrying.

But it's fun! :smalltongue:

As is that.

Fan
2008-09-18, 06:26 PM
They're doing it to stroke their own egos, not because they think girls like it.
I'm not doing anything though.:smallfrown:

Haleyintraining
2008-09-18, 06:26 PM
That's vaguely worrying.
Oh, c'mon, this is really funny. How can you read the past page without crackin' up?

Lord Magtok
2008-09-18, 06:27 PM
Still not touching it, expiscly consdering that MAgtok proly planned this.

How am I supposed to plan getting you and DP to fight over whether the fight was legit or not? And more importantly, with you both despising me the way you do, just what could you possibly fear from me in a simple little arena? :smallconfused:

DraPrime
2008-09-18, 06:27 PM
Oh, c'mon, this is really funny. How can you read the past page without crackin' up?

Is it really that funny? It seems to me like all we're doing is an immature **** waving contest, although a fun one.

Fan
2008-09-18, 06:29 PM
How am I supposed to plan getting you and DP to fight over whether the fight was legit or not? And more importantly, with you both despising me the way you do, just what could you possibly fear from me in a simple little arena? :smallconfused:
i know you Magtok your devious, and evil. Even when it seems like your not planing somethign you are. *points to the arena*
((OOC: yes I do know what you, and Happy planned before hand. *and the secret is revealed*))

Haleyintraining
2008-09-18, 06:30 PM
Is it really that funny? It seems to me like all we're doing is an immature **** waving contest, although a fun one.
It's funny to watch men act like kindergarteners. 'Cuz that's what your doing.

"Teacher, teacher! Fanboy stole my [happyturtle] red crayon!"

"Did not!"

"Did too!"

"Did not!"

"Did too!"

Zeful
2008-09-18, 06:30 PM
Zeful wins. It was 50,000

So I managed to pick every number between 9000 and 1,000,000? Isn't that against the rules?

I was just invoking the DBZ It's over 9000 (http://tvtropes.org/pmwiki/pmwiki.php/Memes/Anime) line.

ApeofLight
2008-09-18, 06:32 PM
I know. But you where the closes with something over 9,000.

Unique
2008-09-18, 06:32 PM
I'd just like to note that I enjoy watching men fight as long as they're well muscled and gleaming with sweat.

PhoeKun
2008-09-18, 06:33 PM
With sweat? Ew, no thanks.

Actually, not so much on the well-muscled thing, either. I like my men slender and pretty...

Unique
2008-09-18, 06:35 PM
I don't mean ripped into hugeness. That kinda turns me off. I mean like, they obviously keep themselves in shape.

Oh, there's a bonus if swords are involved.

happyturtle
2008-09-18, 06:35 PM
I'd be interested to see if they could fight without all the blows to the groin.

Fan
2008-09-18, 06:36 PM
I'd be interested to see if they could fight without all the blows to the groin.
THAT was dragonprime i had EVERY intent of keeping that battle low blow free. that, and i realise that it was the wrong way to go about winning a girls heart anyway...

Lord Magtok
2008-09-18, 06:39 PM
i know you Magtok your devious, and evil. Even when it seems like your not planing somethign you are. *points to the arena*
((OOC: yes I do know what you, and Happy planned before hand. *and the secret is revealed*))

All that happened was that I had asked her out while you two were still fighting, and didn't make it forum-official until it was the proper time. The rest was all you and DP.

I know I'm evil, but c'mon, Fanboy, its the arena. I'm Lord Magtok, a wimpy little cyborg. Sure, I may be sneaky and underhanded, but superhuman I ain't. And I promise I won't go for your groin like DP did. :smalltongue:

Fan
2008-09-18, 06:43 PM
All that happened was that I had asked her out while you two were still fighting, and didn't make it forum-official until it was the proper time. The rest was all you and DP.

I know I'm evil, but c'mon, Fanboy, its the arena. I'm Lord Magtok, a wimpy little cyborg. Sure, I may be sneaky and underhanded, but superhuman I ain't. And I promise I won't go for your groin like DP did. :smalltongue:
Wimpy is something you aren't magtok (at least Ic.), and honestly I'm not in the mood to fight ANYBODY.. I'm nto exactly well, and I need to reconsider some things.

Lord Magtok
2008-09-18, 06:53 PM
Wimpy is something you aren't magtok (at least Ic.), and honestly I'm not in the mood to fight ANYBODY.. I'm nto exactly well, and I need to reconsider some things.

Oh, alright. Some other day, then.

DraPrime
2008-09-18, 06:55 PM
THAT was dragonprime i had EVERY intent of keeping that battle low blow free. that, and i realise that it was the wrong way to go about winning a girls heart anyway...

I mostly did it for humor purposes. I enjoyed your reaction to the halberd in your groin.

alexeduardo
2008-09-18, 07:01 PM
Crap. he's still alive. Better send another tank.

Arrogant human! your mightiest military ordenance will never silence the Taco Revolution!

...yeah

Collin152
2008-09-18, 07:13 PM
I'd just like to note that I enjoy watching men fight as long as they're well muscled and gleaming with sweat.

Seconded.
Though less sweat. And clothes, less clothes.

DraPrime
2008-09-18, 07:14 PM
Seconded.
Though less sweat. And clothes, less clothes.

I am not catering to your fantasies by fighting naked with FF :smallannoyed:

ApeofLight
2008-09-18, 07:16 PM
I believe that falls under the theme for an idea for the prom.

Collin152
2008-09-18, 07:18 PM
I am not catering to your fantasies by fighting naked with FF :smallannoyed:

Naked? Nah, quite nearly naked is better.

DraPrime
2008-09-18, 07:22 PM
Naked? Nah, quite nearly naked is better.

My refusal still stands.

Moff Chumley
2008-09-18, 07:22 PM
Shut up, don't give them any more ideas. Anyway, I want the free post count increase and idle fun of picking a fight with someone for no good reason. *Force-Throws miniature burrito at Collin and readies guitar-saber*

Collin152
2008-09-18, 07:24 PM
Shut up, don't give them any more ideas. Anyway, I want the free post count increase and idle fun of picking a fight with someone for no good reason. *Force-Throws miniature burrito at Collin and readies guitar-saber*

I find your lack of sincere motivation to post disturbing.

DraPrime
2008-09-18, 07:25 PM
I find your lack of sincere motivation to post disturbing.

And I find your fantasies about me and FF fighting nearly naked to be disturbing. It's all subjective :smalltongue:

Collin152
2008-09-18, 07:27 PM
And I find your fantasies about me and FF fighting nearly naked to be disturbing. It's all subjective :smalltongue:

Did I ever specify you two?
No.
Now hush up and do it.

DraPrime
2008-09-18, 07:29 PM
Did I ever specify you two?
No.
Now hush up and do it.

I hate to re-use a joke, but I think the situation is appropriate.

http://www.fmft.net/EU%20Constitution%20EU%20Treaty%20Referendum%20Mr% 20Free%20Market%20I%20Say%20No%20Free%20Market%20F airy%20Tales.JPG

Moff Chumley
2008-09-18, 07:38 PM
And what are DP and FFF's motivations, hmm?

*Force-hucks bowl of baked beans at Collin*

Collin152
2008-09-18, 08:21 PM
And what are DP and FFF's motivations, hmm?

*Force-hucks bowl of baked beans at Collin*

Your powers are weak, old man.

happyturtle
2008-09-18, 08:27 PM
*sighs*

Collin, my dear, Dragonprime and FF Fanboy already did battle for my amusement. If you want to watch men fight, you'll have to recruit your own admirers. Mine are not for you to toy with.

Don't make me threaten you with girl cooties.

Moff Chumley
2008-09-18, 08:31 PM
Your powers are weak, old man.

But your covered in baked beans. This amuses me. :smallamused:

Collin152
2008-09-18, 08:31 PM
Don't make me threaten you with girl cooties.

I has immunity.
It's one of many perks.

The Bushranger
2008-09-18, 08:36 PM
*looks around a little embarassedly*

So...about this prom thing...never having actually experienced it IRL...how many dances are there usually? :smallredface:

Zeful
2008-09-18, 08:42 PM
As many as you can stand.