PDA

View Full Version : A solution! (for the most part)

Sgt_Homebrew
2006-01-27, 04:36 PM
I have an idea that may help calm those of us who are less than patient when it comes to the weekly updates of the comic.

Simply remove the header that says:

"Now three times per week! Updating Monday, Wednesday, and Friday."

... and replace it with:

"Now updated up to three times a week!"

That removes any expected arrival date.

You can thank me later.

Samiam303
2006-01-27, 04:40 PM
Yeah, this has been suggested. Allthough I agree that woud solve it mostly, another solution would be for us to all just get over it. ;)

WampaX
2006-01-27, 05:28 PM
... to those who only read the MWF on the top of the comic page, it's late. And it makes a bad impression on Richard.

This post over on the Frequency thread in comics is more, or less, accurate. When you advertise a MWF update scheldule and new readers come in expecting that schedule, they are thrown off by the delays that transpire. This does lead to newer posters possibly getting a bad impression of their host.

A change to "MWF - most of the time", would be a much mroe accurate projection and would leave Rich with an out come comics day and 30K posts to the tune of "Where's the comic?" flood the boards.

Or perhapse "TThSat" and keep the regular MWF upload day, thus new comics when promised. ;D

RawBearNYC
2006-01-28, 12:07 PM
Voice of a Mod

This topic is currently being hashed to death over at frequency (http://www.giantitp.com/cgi-bin/yabb/YaBB.pl?board=comics;action=display;num=1138154026 ). Please move this discussion over there.

Locking this thread.