Speed:40 ft.
Armor Class: +31, Robe of the Archmagi(Evil)+5, +3 dexterity bonus
Base Attack/Grapple: +28/+31
4. Grapple bonuses are BAB + Strength modifier + size modifier
Attack: Slam +31
Full Attack: +35
Space/Reach: 5 ft. /5 ft.
Special Attacks: Spells, spell-like abilities
Special Qualities: All qualities of an Outsider. spell resistance 35, acid resistance 15, cold resistance 15, fire resistance 15
Rise from the Deep Ravine
Saves: Fort + 11, Ref +8, Will + 14
Abilities: Str 16, Dex 16, Con 23 , Int 20, Wis 20, Cha 26
Skills: Spellcraft + 38(43), Knowledge(Arcana) 38(43), Bluff + 38(46), Intimidate + 38(46), Spot +38(43), Listen +38(43), Hide +38((41), Alchemy +38(43), Knowledge(Nature) +38(43), Concentration + 38(44), Move Silently +38(41), Wilderness Lore +38(+44), +38 Appraisal(+43)
Feats:Eschew Materials, meta magic: extend spell, quicken, silent spell, , scribe scroll, spell focus: necromancy, improved initiative, brew potion, leadership, combat casting, toughness, improved toughness, blind fight, Craft Wand
Epic Feats: None
Climate/Terrain: Mt. Ordeals
Organization: Solitary (unique)
Challenge Rating: 22
Treasure: Equipment
Alignment: Lawful Evil
Spells per day:
6, 6, 5, 5, 5, 5, 4, 3, 2, 1
Spell-like Abilities: At will- Lightning bolt(As 10th level caster) Rebuke Undead as 20th level Cleric, Animate Dead x 6, Create Undead x3, Create greater undead x 1

Zeta Kai
2008-09-17, 03:53 PM
Ah, Milon. I like this. I wouldn't have made him an epic beastie, but I still enjoy what you've made here. Good job.

BTW, for those of you who aren't familiar with this boss from Final Fantasy IV, here's a picture, courtesy of Yoshítaka Amano:

http://images2.wikia.nocookie.net/finalfantasy/images/b/ba/Milon.jpg

ArlEammon
2008-09-18, 12:48 AM
Rise From the Deep Ravine

Scarmiglione rises from the dead, as a totally new, and more powerful monster. I haven't statted him yet, if I ever will.

Agrippa
2008-09-18, 01:13 AM
Give Milon/Scarmiglion a combination of Outsider, Elemental and Undead traits for good measure. I'd give him a large number of necromancy spells for undead creation and harming the living. I'd also give him maximum hit points per level, gestalt his levels in necromancer with earth elemental Hit Dice, Unholy Toughness (Charisma bonus per level to hit points for undead) and make him 20 Hit Die boss. Knock his Spell Resistance down 10 or 15 points to be on the safe side. Milon/Scarmiglion could probably do with 10 levels of Archetypal Necromancer and 10 levels in Undead Master (http://forums.pitsofevil.com/viewtopic.php?f=2&t=649). Just a few thought of mine.

ArlEammon
2008-09-18, 01:25 AM
Give Milon/Scarmiglion a combination of Outsider, Elemental and Undead traits for good measure. I'd give him a large number of necromancy spells for undead creation and harming the living. I'd also give him maximum hit points per level, gestalt his levels in necromancer with earth elemental Hit Dice, Unholy Toughness (Charisma bonus per level to hit points for undead) and make him 20 Hit Die boss. Knock his Spell Resistance down 10 or 15 points to be on the safe side. Milon/Scarmiglion could probably do with 10 levels of Archetypal Necromancer and 10 levels in Undead Master (http://forums.pitsofevil.com/viewtopic.php?f=2&t=649). Just a few thought of mine.

I'll probably make another version later. This is a version I'm trying to make in order to prove that I can do it. But I have written down the "spell like abilities".

KKL
2008-09-18, 02:28 AM
Haha, nice, and I was working on a 4e version of all Four Lords when you posted this. I'm interested in seeing what you can do with Scarmilonge, especially with how huge 3.5e is in comparison to 4e.

ArlEammon
2008-09-18, 12:09 PM
Haha, nice, and I was working on a 4e version of all Four Lords when you posted this. I'm interested in seeing what you can do with Scarmilonge, especially with how huge 3.5e is in comparison to 4e.

Milon

Spoiler
Wizard (Necromancer) 15
Medium Elemental (Earth)
Hit Dice: 5d8+30 + 15d4+90 + 20 (200HP)
Initiative: +6
Speed: 40’ (8 squares)
Armor Class: 26 (+2 Dex, +9 natural, +5 Robe of the Archmagi); touch 12; flat-footed 24
Base Attack/Grapple: +11/+14
Attack: Slam +14 melee (1d6+3)
Full Attack: 2 Slams +14 melee (1d6+3)
Space/Reach: 5’/5’
Special Attacks: Spells, Spell-like Abilities
Special Qualities: Darkvision 60’, Earth Glide, Elemental traits, Rise from the Deep Ravine, Spell Resistance 18
Saves: Fort +22, Ref +13, Will + 15
Abilities: Str 16 (+3), Dex 14 (+2), Con 23 (+6), Int 20 (+5), Wis 18 (+4), Cha 13 (+1)
Skills: Appraise +10, Bluff +12, Concentration +22, Disguise +11, Hide +13, Intimidate +12, Knowledge (Arcana) +18, Knowledge (Nature) +13, Knowledge (Planes) +17, Listen +15, Move Silently +13, Spellcraft +23, Spot +15, Survival +16
Feats: Brew Potion (Bonus), Combat Casting, Craft Wand, Eschew Materials, Extend Spell, Improved Initiative, Improved Toughness, Quicken Spell (Bonus), Scribe Scroll (Bonus), Silent Spell (Bonus), Spell Focus (Necromancy)
Environment: Mt. Ordeals (cold mountain)
Organization: solitary (unique)
Challenge Rating: 18
Treasure: equipment (Robe of the Archmagi (evil))
Alignment: Lawful Evil
Advancement: N/A
Level Adjustment: N/A

• Spells: 4+1/4+1/4+1/4+1/4+1/4+1/3+1/2+1/1+1 (per day, Abjuration & Divination schools banned)

• Spell-like Abilities: at-will lightning bolt (as 10th-level caster)

• Earth Glide (Ex): an earth elemental can glide through stone, dirt, or almost any other sort of earth except metal as easily as a fish swims through water; its burrowing leaves behind no tunnel or hole, nor does it create any ripple or other signs of its presence; a move earth spell cast on an area containing a burrowing earth elemental flings the elemental back 30’, stunning the creature for 1 round unless it succeeds on a DC15 Fortitude save

• Rise from the Deep Ravine (Ex): when Milon’s hit points fall below 1, he will transform into his second form (Scarmiglione), regaining his full amount of HP in the process; this an immediate action that does not provoke attacks of opportunity

Milon is about 8’ tall & weighs about 750 pounds. He speaks Abyssal, Dwarven, Infernal, Common, Terran, & Undercommon.

This is Tenkai's stats for Milon. Probably better made.

Zeta Kai
2008-09-18, 04:29 PM
This is Tenkai's stats for Milon. Probably better made.

The name is Zeta Kai. And your spoiler is broken; the code is text.